لمشاكل التسجيل ودخول المنتدى يرجى مراسلتنا على الايميل liilasvb3@gmail.com

العودة   منتديات ليلاس > القصص والروايات > روايات منوعة > الروايات الاجنبية > الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
التسجيل

بحث بشبكة ليلاس الثقافية

الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية Romantic Novels Fourm، روايات رومانسية اجنبية

إضافة رد
نسخ الرابط
نسخ للمنتديات

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 18-10-23, 07:55 PM   المشاركة رقم: 801
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
مشرفة قسم الروايات الرومانسية الأجنبية

البيانات
التسجيل: Jan 2015
العضوية: 288300
المشاركات: 4,174
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: أجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداع
نقاط التقييم: 490

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
أجمل زهرة غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

كاتب الموضوع : أجمل زهرة المنتدى : الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
افتراضي رد: Sci-Fi Romance, Fantasy Romance and Aliens Collection

Ukuri:
An Alien Conqueror Romance

Starla Night

https://www.mediafire.com/file/ygr00...U-SN.epub/file

I’m in love with a villain.
Ice-cold smile, shiny collection of scalpels, and he’s ravenous to use them on me.
Joke's on you, mad scientist.
I've been trying to cut this sickness out of me since forever. Not all scars are in a place that you can see.
In his frigid alien embrace, I've found myself.
So why the hesitation in those pretty silver eyes?
You’re the big bad conqueror. I’m just an ordinary human.
Right?
Put me in your maze.
Let the experiment begin.

عرض البوم صور أجمل زهرة   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 15-11-23, 06:50 PM   المشاركة رقم: 802
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: أجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداع

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Demon: Monsterverse

Allie Santos

I killed in self defense and still ended up tied up to a pole, waiting for my death at the hands of a monster. Except the one that showed up, dragged me through a portal, intending to sell me to the highest bidder—that was until a glowing demon crossed our path, inadvertently saving my life as he tore my captor to pieces for daring to set foot on his territory.

With nothing but barren wasteland around me, the only glimpse of survival was with the demon that had freed me—so I followed him.

The terrifying creature clearly didn’t understand humans or the concept of personal space, yet his possessive nature only served to draw me towards him and I didn’t want to fight my attraction. The demon had me wrapped around his claw, but with all the differences between us, would my fascination lead to my death?

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Demon_ Monsterverse - Allie Santos.rar‏ (250.7 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 3)
قديم 15-11-23, 07:05 PM   المشاركة رقم: 803
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Arranged Monster Mates #8
Wed to the Lich

Layla Fae

Liches are almost gone, only a handful of us left. I must marry to keep my race from extinction, yet how? No living female will ever stoop so low as to marry a lich. People fear us. They say we are the harbingers of death, bad luck, rot and decomposition.
In one last bid to carry out my duty, I request a wife through the Temple. She turns out to be a neglected, sickly thing with trembling hands and downcast eyes, seeking an arranged marriage out of despair.
And she’s perfect. Her blushes burn hot, her voice rings with feeling, and her kisses taste like summer. She is life personified, all warmth, light, and sweetness, and I crave her like darkness craves the sun.
But will she sacrifice her warm, beating heart to a creature of death like me?

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Wed to the Lich - Layla Fae.rar‏ (169.7 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 2)
قديم 15-11-23, 07:14 PM   المشاركة رقم: 804
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Duskwalker Brides #4
A Soul to Guide

Opal Reyne

https://www.mediafire.com/file/epv03...G-OR.epub/file

All Raewyn ever wanted was to go home.

After accidentally creating a portal to another realm, Raewyn finds herself trapped in a world she’s struggling to navigate. Desperate to find those with magic who can help her, she sets out on a dangerous journey to another town.
Unfortunately, on her travels, she learns there are bigger and scarier monsters than the Demons she knows of – and one of them won’t let her get away.
All Merikh ever wanted was to escape.
For a hundred and eighty years, Merikh has been hunting for a way off Earth. He doesn’t care who he has to eat, kill, or maim to get what he wants. So, when his prey ends up being a lost Elf, he realises this is his opportunity.
She’s prettier than any creature he’s ever seen, and so damn perfect that it’s impossible to resist her otherworldly lure.
But Merikh destroys everything he touches. Will he be able to overcome years of hatred and anger to allow himself to get close to her, or will he lose her in the process?

قديم 15-11-23, 07:18 PM   المشاركة رقم: 805
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Duskwalker Brides #5
A Soul to Revive

Opal Reyne

https://www.mediafire.com/file/x3id4...R-OR.epub/file

All Emerie ever wanted was redemption.
When a monster comes to Zagros Fortress, Emerie is tasked with capturing him. She never would have gone through with it had she known their treatment of him would be inhumane, nor can she stand by and allow it to continue.
Unfortunately, agreeing to help him in his goal may not have been the wisest choice. Along the way, he manages to charm her, and what she once found frightening becomes utterly titillating instead.
All Ingram ever wanted was revenge.
After a traumatic event, Ingram does something foolish. He seeks out aid in his quest for retribution, only to find himself in the clutches of enemies who wear Demon-like uniforms. They’re all cruel – except for her.
She is as beautiful as she is broken, but in a way that soothes his own pain. He’s never desired a female of his own, yet her sensuality fiercely calls to him. He starts wanting more, while lacking the humanity to truly understand what he seeks.
Will Ingram be able to forgive Emerie for what she has done to him, and erase her doubts at the same time?

إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
aliens, collection, fantasy, romance, sci-fi
facebook

جديد مواضيع قسم الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
أدوات الموضوع
مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع
تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع