لمشاكل التسجيل ودخول المنتدى يرجى مراسلتنا على الايميل liilasvb3@gmail.com

العودة   منتديات ليلاس > القصص والروايات > روايات منوعة > الروايات الاجنبية > الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
التسجيل

بحث بشبكة ليلاس الثقافية

الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية Romantic Novels Fourm، روايات رومانسية اجنبية

إضافة رد
نسخ الرابط
نسخ للمنتديات

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 10-07-23, 06:33 PM   المشاركة رقم: 791
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
مشرفة قسم الروايات الرومانسية الأجنبية

البيانات
التسجيل: Jan 2015
العضوية: 288300
المشاركات: 4,174
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: أجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداع
نقاط التقييم: 490

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
أجمل زهرة غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

كاتب الموضوع : أجمل زهرة المنتدى : الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
افتراضي رد: Sci-Fi Romance, Fantasy Romance and Aliens Collection

V’Alen
(The Restitution #2)
by A.G. Wilde

https://www.mediafire.com/file/okymb...-AGW.epub/file

" I should have warned you of how illogical it is to fall in love with a Kyron."

An emissary to the Restitution, V’Alen does not interfere in the war between the humans and High Tasqals.

But when the Tasqal’s minions attack the base and the voice of one female reaches his auditory sensors, he answers her call for assistance.

[Scan: Female. Designated “Alaina”.]

A human female who swears him to secrecy the moment he rescues her.

Alaina is completely illogical. She is the definition of a faulty being…but when she proposes a contract he cannot refuse, V’Alen takes the bait.

The deal? A glimpse of humanity in exchange for his silence.

[Scan. Odds 95/5]

There is a 95% chance nothing will occur that will change his existence.

…But for the universe, 5% is more than enough.

عرض البوم صور أجمل زهرة   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 10-07-23, 06:40 PM   المشاركة رقم: 792
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: أجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداع

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Malakaz
(Society of Savages #5) by
Hope Hart

I landed on Brexos with fire in my heart and vengeance running through my veins.

On that strange planet, I met its unofficial ruler—an alien who infuriated and captivated me in equal measure.

Autocrat. Dictator. Control freak. Malakaz.

We agreed to ignore this thing between us. Agreed to dismiss our chemistry and focus on all of the reasons we despise each other instead.

But then I was taken. And for the first time in his life, Malakaz defied logic, ignored common sense, and came after me himself.

I have to escape before Malakaz falls into their trap. And before the Grivath king goes through on his sick threats. Because he won’t kill me slowly. No, if I can’t get out of here my death will be broadcast across this galaxy and used to dissuade anyone fighting back against the Grivath.

I’d never let Malakaz know it, but some days, the sound of his low voice in my ear is the only thing keeping me going.

Because that future he talks about? I can almost imagine it. Can almost imagine being happy. With him.

I just have to make the Grivath pay first.

Savage
(Society of Savages #4)

He’s wild. Vicious. Savage.
But deep down, I know he’s in there somewhere. A lost, tortured, confined, boy who grew into an enraged, vengeful man.

I have to believe he’s not beyond saving. Because sometimes, when he looks at me, I know he sees more than just the woman who opened his cage and let him free…

Only to allow him to be locked up again.

Everyone says my plan is too dangerous. They think he’s too damaged. They think he’ll always be crazy.

But one of these days, my savage Thesian is going to break free of his cage.

And when he does, I need him to know who I am.

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Malakaz_ A Sci Fi Alien Romance - Hope Hart.rar‏ (288.2 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 5)
نوع الملف: rar Savage_ A Sci Fi Alien Romance - Hope Hart.rar‏ (306.7 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 9)
قديم 10-07-23, 07:20 PM   المشاركة رقم: 793
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Ancient Desire
(Forgotten Brotherhood Book 5)
by N.J. Walters (Author)

Nothing was supposed to wake half dragon, half human Lucius from his Deep Sleep. Nothing. And yet something, or rather someone has. The unexpectedly attractive human not only touched him. She kissed him. Now Lucius is awake, and more powerful than he has ever been in his 4,000 years of existence. And once he finds out who led her to his cave, he’ll deal with his 300 years of hunger…

College professor Raine Carson spent her life obsessed with myths and legends. And now she’s woken one up. Only, Lucius is nothing like anything she’s ever seen or read about in her history books. Because this man is part sexy badass and part terrifying…monster. Yet she wants him with a hunger like nothing she’s ever felt before.

Lucius used to be part of the Forgotten Brotherhood—a ruthless group of paranormal assassins. Now he’s unsure if his former Brothers are their allies…or enemies. All he knows is that someone is hunting him, and Raine is just as tangled up in this mess as he is. And he’ll protect her—even if it means unleashing his Dragon and all of its power.

Hunter Avenged
(Forgotten Brotherhood Book 6)

It’s taken Viking hunter Sven Knutson six frustrating months to find her. To track down the angel responsible for compromising the Forgotten Brotherhood and waking the drakon. She may be clever. Resourceful. But no one ever gets away from Sven. Ever.

All Rivka longed for as an angel was a chance to serve on Earth and help humans. Instead, it all went impossibly, horribly wrong, and she still doesn’t understand how or even why. All she knows is that she’s on the run—not only from Heaven’s dangerous elite guard, but also from the Brotherhood, who want answers.

She might just have to trust the immortal Viking whose icy blue eyes make her feel almost wickedly human. Because someone wants Rivka dead and the Brotherhood eliminated. Someone powerful enough to take on the most dangerous assassins who have ever lived. Someone who could unleash the fury of both Heaven and Hell…and Rivka is the key.

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Ancient Desire (Forgotten Broth - N.J. Walters.rar‏ (365.8 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 8)
نوع الملف: rar Hunter Avenged (Forgotten Broth - N.J. Walters.rar‏ (396.2 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 7)
قديم 15-08-23, 10:25 AM   المشاركة رقم: 794
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Salvation Pack:
The Next Generation
(5 book series)

by N.J. Walters

https://www.mediafire.com/file/ke3f1...+J.+W.rar/file

Wolf in the Woods ( Book 1)
Wolf in Pursuit ( Book 2)
Wolf Claims His Pack ( Book 3)
Wolf Meets His Fate ( Book 4)
Wolf in the Night ( Book 5)

قديم 15-08-23, 10:35 AM   المشاركة رقم: 795
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Taming the White Wolf
The Spellbinding Book 1

N.J. Walters

The lone wolf answers to no alpha or pack. From his first transformation, he knows his to be both judge and executioner for rogue werewolves. Welcome to the spellbinding first book in New York Times bestselling author N.J. Walters intense new werewolf series. White wolf Devlin Moore has spent nearly the last century following his hunting rogue werewolves. His fate is to be the only one of his kind—hardened, feared, and brutally ruthless. Only now, Devlin’s not alone. There are two others . And if that wasn’t unsettling enough, Devlin is drawn to New York City for what appears to be a human… As far as Devlin can tell, vibrant artist Zoe Galvani is no threat. But there’s something about her— from her unusual eyes that look similar to the same shocking hue as his own, to his growing need to mark her as his that suggests magical forces may be at play. Now there’s no escaping each other, or the attraction that grows stronger by the second. But no one, especially a human woman, should have this effect on a lone wolf. And just when he’s sure that having her could be his undoing…the truth steps out of the shadows.

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Taming the White Wolf - N.J. Walters.rar‏ (436.3 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 5)
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
aliens, collection, fantasy, romance, sci-fi
facebook

جديد مواضيع قسم الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
أدوات الموضوع
مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع
تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع