لمشاكل التسجيل ودخول المنتدى يرجى مراسلتنا على الايميل liilasvb3@gmail.com

العودة   منتديات ليلاس > القصص والروايات > روايات منوعة > الروايات الاجنبية > الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
التسجيل

بحث بشبكة ليلاس الثقافية

الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية Romantic Novels Fourm، روايات رومانسية اجنبية

إضافة رد
نسخ الرابط
نسخ للمنتديات

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 15-11-23, 07:23 PM   المشاركة رقم: 806
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
مشرفة قسم الروايات الرومانسية الأجنبية

البيانات
التسجيل: Jan 2015
العضوية: 288300
المشاركات: 4,174
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: أجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداع
نقاط التقييم: 490

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
أجمل زهرة غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

كاتب الموضوع : أجمل زهرة المنتدى : الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
افتراضي رد: Sci-Fi Romance, Fantasy Romance and Aliens Collection

Kidnapped by the Krampus

Emily Shore

https://www.mediafire.com/file/vx7ff...K-ES.epub/file

Tis the season for spice…and a little Krampus magic!

TWYLA
Is Krampus real?
That’s the question burning in my investigative journalist mind as I sneak into Krampus World to learn the truth about the eccentric CEO who always wears the monstrous holiday costume. I’m definitely making the naughty list for this.
After sharing a drink with the mysterious and quiet CEO, the last thing I expect is waking up with no clothes in the most beautiful winter castle. This horned heartthrob billionaire kidnapped me!
Despite the language barrier, I soon learn that his punishments are hot enough to melt the North Pole. And there are far worse things than being treated like a Christmas princess in a Yuletide-themed castle.
As I unwrap the layers of this hooved and horned enigma, I suspect the monster may be as real as Rudolph’s red nose! And I might be falling for him faster than Santa coming down the chimney.
Well…. Monster romance is trending after all!

KRAMPUS
Don’t show them your tongue.
Don’t growl.
Don’t urge them to check your body for some nonexistent zipper.
Don’t wag your tail.
Don’t show them how well you dance in hooves.
After a century of failures to find true love, Twyla is my last chance to break the curse before the clock runs out. I will do whatever it takes to keep my little star, my light in the darkness. It turns out this naughty girl may love my monstrous punishments and the magic of my realm.
It’s not long before Twyla tangles around my heart more than twinkle lights. But can she believe a monster is her happily ever after? Will she save me from my icy fate?
Or am I doomed to be the demon of Yuletide with a frozen heart forever?

عرض البوم صور أجمل زهرة   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 16-11-23, 05:52 PM   المشاركة رقم: 807
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: أجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداع

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

His Darkest Desire

Tiffany Roberts

https://www.mediafire.com/file/qauhh...2-TR.epub/file

A cursed goblin sorcerer. The human female he’s waited an eternity for. A secret that could tear them apart.

A quaint cottage in a Scottish forest seemed the perfect place for Kinsley to start anew. But when a tragic accident leaves her isolated and dying, her new life is over before ever beginning.
Until a dark, mysterious being emerges from the night gloom and offers to save her—for a price.
With no other choice but death, she accepts. She awakens to find herself bound to an ancient, powerful goblin who is equally terrifying and intriguing. He’s terse, demanding, brooding.
Despite that, Kinsley is drawn to him, captivated by his sinful crimson eyes, craving his every wicked touch.
But what will happen when he discovers the truth? What will happen when he learns that Kinsley cannot fulfill their pact?
What will happen if she lets this goblin claim her heart along with her freedom?

قديم 18-11-23, 06:52 PM   المشاركة رقم: 808
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

ROMANCING HIS HEART
(RED PLANET FATED MATES #3)
BY MIRANDA MARTIN

Jean
I’m stuck with Mr. Grumpy. Captain super-focused on… who knows what? Out of all the alien dragon warriors, why does he have to be the one to guide me on my mission to fix the life support? The only thing keeping us from roasting alive.

Cekpet
I am the only one taking the threats we face seriously. My brothers may think we have escaped, but I understand the danger the Order still poses. So I focus on our defense until I am ordered to take the human female, Jean, on a mission. We must embark on a treacherous journey across the deadly desert, seeking a crucial piece of the humans’ crashed ship.
As we traverse the unforgiving terrain, the line between my mission and the allure of a life with this female blurs. She causes too many distracting “what ifs”, and it puts the survival of both our races in jeopardy.

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Romancing His Heart_ A Forced P - Miranda Martin.rar‏ (349.0 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 5)
قديم 20-11-23, 05:56 PM   المشاركة رقم: 809
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Monster's Duet #2
The Scarecrow's Queen

Naomi Lucas

Once, I was feared by all who gazed upon me. For the past century I have served, defending my crops in solitude, baring my scythe as an omen.

But when the crops aren’t seeded, I find myself standing over a field of dirt and weeds.

It is her fault.

The female who has inherited the farm. She might be the new queen of these lands, but in her wake, she brings only ruin.

So, I will scare her away. I will claim these fields, and she will learn to fear me!

Until one evening, she is attacked by the crows. She cowers behind me for protection, begging them to spare her life.

Her terror and desperation stir me into action...

Nobody, not even a god, is allowed to frighten what is MINE.

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar The Scarecrow's Queen_ A Monste - Mel Braxton.rar‏ (404.9 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 7)
قديم 22-11-23, 05:24 PM   المشاركة رقم: 810
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Apex Astral Warriors #4
Destination Alien Captive:

Dee J. Holmes

This alien warrior will not long for his captor.

Time is running out for astrobiologist Harper Blackwell, until the sweet, lonely scientist receives an offer she can’t study the alien responsible for her terminal condition. The secretive government project promises a cure. But the massive, muscle-bound alien strapped to a table sparks an impossible yearning—how can she perform torturous tests on him?

D’tan of the Apex’ir longs for a mate to spoil and adore—but hope vanishes when he’s captured by his enemies, the Fever. Stripped of his armor, his mating instincts being twisted, he’s desperate to escape. The warrior would normally fight any male who disrespects a female, but he sees only one way shove his morals aside and seduce the little human studying him.

But the Fever wants him to breed with her. Worse, so does he.

And Harper? She might not be human at all…

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Destination Alien Captive_ A Sc - Dee J. Holmes.rar‏ (244.2 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 4)
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
aliens, collection, fantasy, romance, sci-fi
facebook

جديد مواضيع قسم الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
أدوات الموضوع
مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع
تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع