لمشاكل التسجيل ودخول المنتدى يرجى مراسلتنا على الايميل liilasvb3@gmail.com

العودة   منتديات ليلاس > القصص والروايات > روايات منوعة > الروايات الاجنبية > الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
التسجيل

بحث بشبكة ليلاس الثقافية

الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية Romantic Novels Fourm، روايات رومانسية اجنبية

إضافة رد
نسخ الرابط
نسخ للمنتديات

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 21-01-23, 07:03 PM   المشاركة رقم: 751
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
مشرفة قسم الروايات الرومانسية الأجنبية

البيانات
التسجيل: Jan 2015
العضوية: 288300
المشاركات: 4,174
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: أجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداع
نقاط التقييم: 490

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
أجمل زهرة غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

كاتب الموضوع : أجمل زهرة المنتدى : الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
Fight رد: Sci-Fi Romance, Fantasy Romance and Aliens Collection

Warriors of Valose Saga by Iona Strom

https://www.mediafire.com/file/pn924...V3-IS.rar/file

9. Silver Steel - Nekko

My mission was to lead a squad to the spacecraft that the females had crashed in. We were to search and strip the crash site of all its power sources and return them to Huren. Easy enough for a seasoned warrior like myself, except I hadn’t counted on the Nuttaki horde who had swarmed us. Outnumbered, I had been knocked unconscious and taken captive.
I woke alone and with the salty scent of the sea drilling into my sinus cavities, and I knew where I had been taken. My days were numbered if I couldn’t free myself. As I laid shackled, all I could think of was getting back to the female who had finally awakened me, to return to my Gia before the Yulineon’s attacked again. I would do anything to return to her, even if I had to forge an alliance with my enemy.
Gia
Nekko was lost, and I was, once again, alone. He had been the one person on this dangerous, alien world who had made me feel safe. He was my steel, the sword that protected me against my fears. I mourned the lack of courage to tell him how I felt. I had wanted to, so badly. Nekko was fearsome, and I was just a virgin who had no experience with boys, much less with a formidable warrior elf. If the search team was unable to find him, the moment might be lost forever.

Silver Stealth (#10): Sakkar

Memories of betrayal flooded my mind with glimpses of a past I didn’t recall living. I had wronged so many, not just my clan but all of Valose. I was not worthy to walk among them. Not worthy of the female who had breathed life into my ancillary heart.

It was just as well. My spirit mate cared not for me. Her downcast gaze, always on her feet or the male with whom she had returned. A male from beyond the stars, and a sworn enemy of Valose.
I was determined to redeem myself. To prove that I was worthy of the crown I was bequeathed and return to my rightful place as ruler of Clan Huren. Perhaps, if I was to shed this mantle of disgrace, I would be worthy of her regard.

Layla
I was broken in more ways than one. Shame kept my eyes pinned to the ground. Humiliation over who I had once been haunted me. Captivity had a way of putting things in a new perspective. Now that I had seen myself for what I once was, forgiveness felt beyond my reach.

Then there was the issue of the male who dogged my heels. A regal male for whom I had endangered other girls to reach. My sense of entitlement had blinded me to everything except my own desires. Now that I had been rescued and returned to the ones I had betrayed, how could I ever look them in the eyes, or feel worthy of the male who followed?

Silver Sidhe: Worlds Away (#11)

The female wasn’t supposed to be mine. So why had every fiber of my being cried out for her?
Ripped from my world and caged like a beast, my ancillary heart had been triggered to beat for a female who was not of Valose. Despite what should be a biological impossibility, I had somehow been awakened. Adrenalyne flooded through my veins, igniting a primal need to protect the female who shouldn’t be mine.

Sold as a couple to the highest bidder, we were to be entertainment for passengers aboard a pleasure cruiser. Despite her soft curves and frightened, trusting gaze, I refused to bond with the beautiful temptress for the amusement of an audience. I must fight the call of my spirit to hers and stay focused if I was to free us from this gilded cage and find a way back home to Valose before I give myself over to temptation.

عرض البوم صور أجمل زهرة   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 21-01-23, 07:52 PM   المشاركة رقم: 752
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: أجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداع

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

افتراضي رد: Sci-Fi Romance, Fantasy Romance and Aliens Collection

Aria Winter

https://www.mediafire.com/file/fkt35...WColl.rar/file

Elemental Dragon Warriors
1- Claimed By the Fire Dragon Prince
2- Stolen By the Wind Dragon Prince
3- Rescued by the Water Dragon Prince
6- Saved By The Wind Dragon Guard
7- Treasured By The Water Dragon Guard
8- Taken By The Earth Dragon Guard

Cosmic Guardians
1- Charmed By The Fox’s Heart
4- Ensnared By The Serpent’s Gaze
5- Forged By The Dragon’s Flame

قديم 24-01-23, 10:24 PM   المشاركة رقم: 753
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Alphas of Nasila Series by V. K. Ludwig (1-2)

https://www.mediafire.com/file/h3kmh...N-VKL.rar/file

1. Heat for Hire -

Scarred. Stranded. Oh… and in heat.
Elli
I thought things were a struggle when my insurance refused to pay for my breast reconstruction surgery. But here I am, crashing my omega-classified ladyparts on a planet that makes me do silly things—like dry-hump the big, scaled, growly police officer who pulls me from the wreck. Until the next ship leaves for Earth, I have to embrace my inner omega. Problem is, I barely even feel like a woman.
Rhen
Having a heated Terran female run away from me during her rescue isn’t my favorite way to end my night shift. My growl improves it somewhat, because now she’s rubbing herself on me as I race her to the emergency intake. When she asks me to help her through her approaching heat, I hesitate. How am I supposed to ease Elli’s fears when an injury robbed me of the ability to purr?

2. Knot for Nest -

I’m an entrepreneur omega. Slick is my business.
Lucy
As an omega, I have certain talents—like dripping money from my ladyparts. Selling slick-soaked panties is my way to freedom, safety, and independence. Until a high-testosterone alpha more or less accidentally knocks my bodyguards out. He says I owe him money, but, the way I see it, he owes me a couple of good growls. After all, I have quotas to meet. And if I can get this massive cage fighter to work with me? I’ll get the money for a new nest together in no time.
Tjor
I make my living in the fighting pits of Taril, where crime runs high, but testosterone runs higher. Omegas don’t come to this part of the city. Except for the crazy one who keeps following me around, babbling something about a business proposition where she should be running from me. The alphas who want a piece of her are aggressive, uncontrolled, dangerous. And I’m the worst of them all.

قديم 24-01-23, 10:26 PM   المشاركة رقم: 754
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Stolen by the Orc Commander :
An Enemies to Lovers Monster Romance
(Brides of the Frostwolf Clan Book 1)

by K.L. Wyatt

A human girl set on revenge…

Orcs and humans have been at war with each other for as long as Snow can remember. Orphaned as a child, she has spent her years as a tracker, known only as the ‘Hooded Bandit’ by the king’s men. Stealing anything she can in order to survive the harsh human lands of Everdean. The only thing keeping her going is the determination to make those responsible for her family’s death suffer.

When a routine carriage robbery goes south, Snow finds herself face to face with the notorious orc commander himself. Taken as his captive and returned to Orc Mountain, Snow has a new goal: escape from the mountain no matter the cost.

An orc commander determined to end the war…

Azogg the Destroyer is a skilled fighter. As leader of the orc army, he despises humans more than most. The war has destroyed their homelands, leaving them all to suffer in the mountains. As commander, he knows that he must find a way to end this conflict once and for all.

With no other choice, Azogg finds himself tracking a royal advisor…only to have his plans upended by a sickly human female. One he quickly discovers is not what she seems. Azogg is resistant to trusting a human, but her extensive knowledge of the royal trade routes makes her the ultimate find.

Could this human be the key to ending the war?

Tempers and passion flare as both Snow and Azogg realize the only way forward is for them to work together. Will this unlikely pair be able to put aside decades of hate and distrust? Or will factors beyond their control drive them apart before they get the chance?

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Stolen by the Orc Commander _ A - K.L. Wyatt.rar‏ (277.4 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 7)
قديم 27-01-23, 07:50 PM   المشاركة رقم: 755
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Alien Warlord's Claim
(Fated Mates of the Xaathian Barbarians Book 1)
Presley Hall

Savage. Brutal. Possessive.

This alien barbarian will stop at nothing to make me his.
When I caught my fiancé cheating on me with my best friend right before our wedding, I thought my day couldn’t get any worse.
I was wrong. It got a lot worse. Like, alien abduction worse.
Now I’m being held captive by a tribe of fierce alien warriors with striped skin, piercings, and horns. But when the leader of an opposing tribe comes to their village for peace talks one day, he takes one look at me and everything changes.
He throws me over his shoulder and steals me away from my captors, claiming me for his own.
I should be afraid of him. He’s even more massive and muscled than any of the other aliens I’ve seen so far, and I can’t understand a single word he says.
But when he sets me on his furs and gazes down at me like he wants to devour me…
Some part of me wants to let him.

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Alien Warlord's Claim (Fated Ma - Presley Hall.rar‏ (265.2 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 4)
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
aliens, collection, fantasy, romance, sci-fi
facebook

جديد مواضيع قسم الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
أدوات الموضوع
مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع
تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع