لمشاكل التسجيل ودخول المنتدى يرجى مراسلتنا على الايميل liilasvb3@gmail.com

العودة   منتديات ليلاس > القصص والروايات > روايات منوعة > الروايات الاجنبية > الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
التسجيل

بحث بشبكة ليلاس الثقافية

الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية Romantic Novels Fourm، روايات رومانسية اجنبية

إضافة رد
نسخ الرابط
نسخ للمنتديات

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 09-03-21, 10:17 PM   المشاركة رقم: 551
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
مشرفة قسم الروايات الرومانسية الأجنبية

البيانات
التسجيل: Jan 2015
العضوية: 288300
المشاركات: 4,174
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: أجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداع
نقاط التقييم: 490

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
أجمل زهرة غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

كاتب الموضوع : أجمل زهرة المنتدى : الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
افتراضي رد: Sci-Fi Romance, Fantasy Romance and Aliens Collection

Sohut’s Protection
(Riv’s Sanctuary #2)
by A.G. Wilde

You have to be really unlucky to be captured by aliens twice…
Well, here I am.
The Queen of Unlucky.
When I’m taken from Earth, my life takes a sharp turn. The alien ship crashes on a strange planet and before I know it, I’m taken again. These new “owners” are just as bad as the last ones and it doesn’t take me long to realize my chances of survival are dim.
I only have one chance to escape—so I take it.
I’m doing a good job of surviving too. That is…until the aliens send a hunter to track me down.
As soon as I lay eyes on him, I know he’s there to find me.
I can’t run; I can only hide—but I can’t hide forever.
It’s a fight for my freedom…
…but it’s my heart that’s in trouble of falling into the hunter’s trap.

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Sohuts_Protection__A_Sci-fi_Al_-_A.G._Wilde.rar‏ (406.3 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 1)
عرض البوم صور أجمل زهرة   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 09-03-21, 10:21 PM   المشاركة رقم: 552
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: أجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداع

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Ajos:
The Restitution , Book 1
by A.G. Wilde

Penance.
It is the only thing on his mind.
He merely exists as a tool, a weapon for the Restitution till the gods are satisfied he has suffered enough. He has no dreams for a different future, until…
…a human, one he rescues, falls into his arms.
For the first time in a long while, something stirs within Ajos. But this unknown feeling is not the only thing that stirs.
Maybe taking the human on a secluded planet had not been the best idea…
Now, instead of fighting the enemies that plague them, the person he has to fight the most…is himself.

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Ajos_ The Restitution - A Sci-f - A.G. Wilde.rar‏ (294.9 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 5)
قديم 14-03-21, 10:36 AM   المشاركة رقم: 553
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Reaper
(Xian Warriors #7)
by Regine Abel

https://www.mediafire.com/file/qnbir...7-RA.epub/file

She survived against the odds…

Janelle’s life is defined by a crumbling, underground research base. Imprisoned for twenty years after the base was bombed, she and the few Creckel survivors are running out of time as the last of their resources are depleted. With no hope for rescue, Janelle and her companions wait for the dreaded Reaper to finish what the bombs missed.

Half-human, half-Kryptid, Reaper is part of the Vanguard—an elite peacekeeping force determined to help the survivors left behind by war. New intel leads him to a remote research base where he discovers Creckel survivors—and a lone human woman, the first to awaken his dormant mating glands.

Janelle’s life hasn’t prepared her for the breathtakingly stunning, genetically engineered warrior. His words, filled with impossible promises, make her believe there is a happy place for her somewhere in the world—with him by her side. But is that world too vast? Too strange? Too terrifying… like the shady people that populate it?

قديم 15-03-21, 11:13 PM   المشاركة رقم: 554
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

The Blood King
(Inferno Rising #2)
by Abigail Owen

https://www.mediafire.com/file/zo6b5...2-AO.epub/file

Ruthless dragon king Ladon Ormarr must keep his throne at all costs. And now, with war on the horizon, he’ll need a miracle. Luckily, the fates have dropped Skylar Amon right into his lap.

Except he may have met his match.

The feisty Amon sister has no fear — of him or any other dragon shifter — is brash, doesn’t stick to protocols, and regularly offends his warriors and advisers.

Skylar also has no intention of sticking around. She doesn't believe in the whole destined mates thing and believes all dragon kings to be dangerous. But if it means taking out the High King who murdered her parents, she'll put up with Ladon... temporarily.

But the fates have other plans. And when Skylar disappears in the middle of a battle, Ladon will burn down the world to find her.

قديم 15-03-21, 11:17 PM   المشاركة رقم: 555
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

The Warrior King
(Inferno Rising #3)
by Abigail Owen

https://www.mediafire.com/file/3qzxo...3-AO.epub/file

Meira Amon is the most reserved of the phoenixes, finding computers easier to deal with than people and their messy emotions. But she wants revenge against the Rotting King Pytheios for the murder of her parents just as much as her sisters. Offering herself as a queen for their ally, dragon shifter King Gorgon of the Black Clan, only makes sense.

Just one problem…

Samael Veles worked his lowborn ass off to become the fiercest warrior of the Black Clan. He has pledged his life to protect his king at all costs. Yet somehow, in the middle of war, he took one look at a woman in a reflection and gave up his heart. When that woman turns out to be the phoenix promised to mate his king and help bring peace to their kind, he has no choice but to accept it.

Until her fire unexpectedly destroys the king after they’ve wed. Now Samael must choose between his loyalty to his clan and protecting the queen who might be his mate from his people’s wrath, one of which will unlock a destiny no one could have ever imagined…

إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
aliens, collection, fantasy, romance, sci-fi
facebook

جديد مواضيع قسم الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
أدوات الموضوع
مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع
تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع