لمشاكل التسجيل ودخول المنتدى يرجى مراسلتنا على الايميل liilasvb3@gmail.com

العودة   منتديات ليلاس > القصص والروايات > روايات منوعة > الروايات الاجنبية > الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
التسجيل

بحث بشبكة ليلاس الثقافية

الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية Romantic Novels Fourm، روايات رومانسية اجنبية

إضافة رد
نسخ الرابط
نسخ للمنتديات

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 17-01-20, 10:59 PM   المشاركة رقم: 301
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
مشرفة قسم الروايات الرومانسية الأجنبية

البيانات
التسجيل: Jan 2015
العضوية: 288300
المشاركات: 4,174
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: أجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداع
نقاط التقييم: 490

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
أجمل زهرة غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

كاتب الموضوع : أجمل زهرة المنتدى : الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
Flowers رد: Sci-Fi Romance, Fantasy Romance and Aliens Collection

Craving the Cyborg
(Renegade Cyborgs Book 1)
by Jude Gray

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ewdk9h...C-JG.epub/file

Rowena

I was reborn in a cage...sort of.
And I met him, the cyborg, because he pulled me out of that cage and killed the man who held me. Who tortured me.
Of course I would love him. I just never realized how much.
Everything happens for a reason.
It wasn't a coincidence that he saw me, that he saved me.
He was always meant to save me.

Raiden

Human women are forbidden to the Stryaxi. They are not permitted in Graeca.
I freed her for Earth.
But I kept her for me.
The emperor may kill me, but I do not care. I am no longer the emperor's fighter.
I am the human's cyborg.

عرض البوم صور أجمل زهرة   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 24-01-20, 09:13 PM   المشاركة رقم: 302
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: أجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداع

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

افتراضي رد: Sci-Fi Romance, Fantasy Romance and Aliens Collection

The Children of the Gods series
by I.T. Lucas

http://www.mediafire.com/file/e8cbkr...S-ITL.rar/file

0.5 Goddess’s Choice
1. Dark Stranger The Dream
2: Dark Stranger Revealed
3. Dark Stranger Immortal
4. Dark Enemy Taken
5. Dark Enemy Captive
6. Dark Enemy Redeemed
7. Dark Warrior Mine
8. Dark Warrior's Promise
9. Dark Warrior's Destiny
10. Dark Warrior's Legacy
11. DARK GUARDIAN FOUND
12. DARK GUARDIAN CRAVED
13. DARK GUARDIAN'S MATE
14. Dark Angel's Obsession
15. DARK ANGEL'S SEDUCTION
16. DARK ANGEL'S SURRENDER
17. Dark Operative: A Shadow of Death
18. Dark Operative: A Glimmer of Hope
19. Dark Operative: The Dawn of Love
20. Dark Survivor Awakened
21. Dark Survivor Echoes of Love
22. Dark Survivor Reunited
23. Dark Widow’s Secret
24. Dark Widow’s Curse
25. Dark Widow’s Blessing
26. Dark Dream’s Temptation
27. Dark Dream’s Unraveling
28. Dark Dream’s Trap
29. Dark Prince's Enigma
30. Dark Prince's Dilemma
31. Dark Prince's Agenda
32. Dark Queen’s Quest
33. Dark Queen’s Knight
34. Dark Queen’s Army
35. Dark Spy Conscripted
36. Dark Spy’s Mission

قديم 24-01-20, 09:25 PM   المشاركة رقم: 303
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Perfect Match Series
by I. T. Lucas (1-3)

http://www.mediafire.com/file/c66gsq...S-ITL.rar/file

1. Vampire's Consort - When Gabriel's company is ready to start beta testing, he invites his old crush to inspect its medical safety protocol.
Curious about the revolutionary technology of the Perfect Match Virtual Fantasy-Fulfillment studios, Brenna agrees.
Neither expects to end up partnering for its first fully immersive test run.

2. King’s Chosen -When Lisa’s nutty friends get her a gift certificate to Perfect Match Virtual Fantasy Studios, she has no intentions of using it. But since the only way to get a refund is if no partner can be found for her, she makes sure to request a fantasy so girly and over the top that no sane guy will pick it up.Except, someone does.

3. Captain's Conquest - Working as a Starbucks barista, Alicia fends off flirting all day long, but none of the guys are as charming and sexy as Gregg. His frequent visits are the highlight of her day, but since he’s never asked her out, she assumes he’s taken. Besides, between a day job and a budding music career, she has no time to start a new relationship.
That is until Gregg makes her an offer she can’t refuse—a gift certificate to the virtual fantasy fulfillment service everyone is talking about. As a huge Star Trek fan, Alicia has a perfect match in mind—the captain of the Starship Enterprise.

قديم 24-01-20, 09:35 PM   المشاركة رقم: 304
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

The House of Kaimar Series
by Miranda Bridges (1-3)

http://www.mediafire.com/file/pjq6jj...FS-MB.rar/file

1. The Commander's Captive - Aliens.
That's right. I said it.
I know—it sounds stupid to me also. I'm a psychologist (sort of), so you'd think I'd be able to reason my way out of this mess. Except the reality is that I've been abducted to become their breeder, and it doesn't take an advanced degree to recognize this is all sorts of jacked up.
But I digress.
Apparently, these aliens are on the brink of extinction and need me and my fellow captives to repopulate. Yay us. I guess it's time to figure out an escape plan be and have gotten louder. fore they knock me up. I'll be back later.
Hopefully.

2. The Monarch's Mate - My life sucks.
All the other human breeders have males who are head over heels for them, but do I get that? Nope. Not even close. My alien is the future king of the Dravian race and believe me, he acts like a royal jerk.
Yeah, sure, he’s hot as hell, but that is not the point.
Anyway, I’m still trying to figure out how to get him to do what I want when I stumble onto plans for an assassination. I decide to get involved because if anyone is going to kill the sexy prince it’s going to be me. Especially if he calls me his “namori” one more time. Whatever that means.
So now I’m trying to keep us alive, but he’s making everything difficult with his kisses and his... well let’s just say I better keep my mind focused and my legs, er... mouth closed.

3. The Bodyguard’s Breeder - My alien is engaged.
Yeah, I’m still trying to wrap my head around that one.
Apparently, Kade and his fiancée are desperate to have a baby and that’s where I come in. Except the longer I’m around the couple, the more I’m not so sure this is arrangement is a good idea. Or that the happy couple is even happy...
There’s a part of me that wants to get pregnant as soon as possible so I can be left in peace. However, each of Kade’s gentle touches and soft kisses compel me to change my mind.
With the impending war looming, Kade is more insistent I stay close at all times, but the more I’m around him the more I’m in real danger.... of falling for him.

قديم 24-01-20, 10:00 PM   المشاركة رقم: 305
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Den of the Fallen Series
by Miranda Bridges (1-3)

http://www.mediafire.com/file/rr07eb...FS-MB.rar/file

The Masquerade - A reluctant witch...
After a magical catastrophe, Gwendolyn Trescott, is desperate to have her mother released from prison. In order to do that, she must seek out a distant relative and learn to control her magic, although she’d have better luck trying to levitate the city of London. If that is not enough, she encounters an unexpected bedmate, who is none other than Hayden Caldwell, the future Earl of Greystone. This prompts an interesting proposal of marriage and leaves Gwen in danger of losing her heart.
An honorable rake...
Hayden Caldwell has never been known for his good behavior, but the prospect of inheriting a title changes his outlook on life. After “ruining” Gwen, he feels honor-bound to ask for her hand, except his future bride isn’t interested. In order to secure her hand, he offers to help obtain her mother’s release in exchange for a fraudulent, temporary engagement. Can Hayden convince Gwen to be his true fiancée before time runs out?

1. The Maverick - Three supernaturals, one house of ill repute.
A hero with a terrifying secret…
Lucas Barnett, a joint owner of a prestigious brothel in London, desires to leave the life of sin behind. His dreams of peace and a normal life are shattered the night he gets turned into a werewolf. After constantly fighting the instincts of the beast within, Lucas decides to satisfy it, but that requires him to find his one true mate. A stirring in his soul occurs at the idea of lifelong partner, but brings about a problem he has not had until now: how to seduce a woman’s heart instead of her body.
A damsel in distress…
Emmaline Harrington finds herself penniless after the death of her father. To make matters worse, she is threatened when a debt collector surfaces, putting her life and her virginity at stake. Without any other options she flees to the Den of the Fallen, a place where courtesans make an obscene amount of money pleasuring the city’s elite members. It is there she meets Lucas, a man who seems to like her despite her eccentricities. In his arms she experiences a passion she has never known and begins to doubt her ability to keep her feelings professional.
Enemies want to tear Lucas and Emmaline apart. He must battle external forces while fighting the internal needs of the beast, but will his heart survive?

2 .The Marquess - Three supernaturals, one house of ill repute.
An immortal with a past...
Ethan Wakefield has always avoided society, both human and vampire, in favor of staying in the shadows, but when a series of murders comes to light, he is forced to come out of solitude. In an attempt to divert disaster, he finds himself with a new descendant, a woman who stirs up emotion he thought long buried. Between protecting her and tracking a murderer, Ethan will be forced to decide if it is better to be alone, or take a chance on the vulnerability of love.
A fiery beauty with a second chance...
Nora Marsden is done playing by society’s rules when she learns of her late husband’s betrayal. Her only goal in life is to experience freedom and passion, until she gets turned into a vampire. Now she must rely on Ethan to help her adjust to her new existence, and keep her safe from a murdering vampire. Can she trust him with her life, but more importantly, her heart?
Ethan and Nora are forced to work together to solve the murders before time runs out, but the more they are together, the less they are willing to expose the other to the threat of danger. In the end they will have to ask themselves what holds the greatest risk: humankind’s discovery of vampires or the discovery of love?

3. The Madam - Three supernaturals, one house of ill repute.
Some scars cannot be seen...
Rowan Danvers, Viscount of Trenton, has had his fair share of betrayal, but when an old enemy becomes engaged to Rowan’s cousin, he will stop at nothing to break up the union. Desperation drives him to the Den of the Fallen, to find a woman who can lure the fiend away, but little does he know she is a part of his past. When he begins to experience her acceptance and affection, will he still be able to offer her up to another man?
Magic can only do so much...
Sunny, the Madam of the infamous brothel Den of the Fallen, is no stranger to the evil ways of men and has resigned herself to the life as a spinster. But when the Viscount of Trenton arrives, she is surprised to find a spark of passion she thought long dead and the opportunity to have a family. She agrees to assist him, but only so she can execute a hidden agenda: to have his baby. After she begins the game of seduction, she realizes that it may not be so easy to walk away with her heart or her life intact.

إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
aliens, collection, fantasy, romance, sci-fi
facebook

جديد مواضيع قسم الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
أدوات الموضوع
مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع
تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع