لمشاكل التسجيل ودخول المنتدى يرجى مراسلتنا على الايميل liilasvb3@gmail.com

العودة   منتديات ليلاس > القصص والروايات > روايات منوعة > الروايات الاجنبية > الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
التسجيل

بحث بشبكة ليلاس الثقافية

الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية Romantic Novels Fourm، روايات رومانسية اجنبية

إضافة رد
نسخ الرابط
نسخ للمنتديات

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 15-08-23, 11:41 AM   المشاركة رقم: 796
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
مشرفة قسم الروايات الرومانسية الأجنبية

البيانات
التسجيل: Jan 2015
العضوية: 288300
المشاركات: 4,174
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: أجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداع
نقاط التقييم: 490

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
أجمل زهرة غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

كاتب الموضوع : أجمل زهرة المنتدى : الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
افتراضي رد: Sci-Fi Romance, Fantasy Romance and Aliens Collection

Books by A.M. Griffin

https://www.mediafire.com/file/097lo...+Coll.rar/file

The Teague Bride Experiment (3 book series)

1- Ramliel
2- Cohn
3- Zephon

The Hunt (5 book series)

1- The Game Warden’s Mate
2- Hunted By the Alien Prince
3- The Alien King's Desire
4- Hunted by the Alien Vampire
5- Hunted By The Alien General

Dark Wolf Enterprises (3 book series)

1- Shifter Claimed
2- Lover Claimed
3- Hunter Claimed

Loving Dangerously (5 book series)

1- Dangerously Mine
2- Dangerously Yours
3- Dangerously Hers
4- Dangerously His
5- Dangerously Forever

عرض البوم صور أجمل زهرة   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 04-09-23, 06:24 PM   المشاركة رقم: 797
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: أجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداع

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Monster's Duet #1
A Gargoyle's Delight

Naomi Lucas

For centuries I have suffered.

Solidified and silenced, all because I failed to destroy what I was created for.

Except now, after so long… There is a female.

One who always seems to be by my side.

Day after day.

Night after night.

She talks to me. Touches me. Tells me things. She shares stories of a world I no longer know. She is a reprieve from my punishment. A sweet delight. She liberates me from my solitude.

But when I rise, my adversary seizes his opportunity, and she’s caught between us.

He only wants her to get to me.

She isn’t his.

And I’ll do anything to protect what’s MINE.

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar A Gargoyle's Delight_ A Monster - Naomi Lucas.rar‏ (426.4 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 4)
قديم 06-09-23, 07:57 PM   المشاركة رقم: 798
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Shifters and Forbidden Fates

by Lola Gabriel
https://www.mediafire.com/file/ilko7...-SAFF.rar/file

Dragon's Temptation

I’m a human thrust into a world of magic, deceit, and unparalleled passion.

My boss is a creep who has made my life miserable for years. My life changes forever when I’m forced into a meeting with the company’s elusive owner.

Colter is smoking hot, dangerous, powerful… and arrogant. The tension between us is palpable, but he’s the bad-boy type I’ve been warned about. I need to stay away from him, but he’s everything my body craves.

My life is in imminent danger when a blood test reveals my true heritage. Colter—who I learn is a dragon shifter who rules with an iron fist—becomes fiercely protective of me. but he won’t tell me what the blood test revealed.

I get dragged into a world of danger. A world that includes shifters, vampires, and other beings I never believed existed.

Colter must help me navigate this new existence to reach my extraordinary potential. But first, I have to learn how to trust him.

Wild Wolf

A battle rages between two rival shifter packs, and I’m caught in the middle.

My task was supposed to be simple: find our missing pack member. I cross paths with Bishop, the alpha wolf shifter of a rival pack, and nothing is simple anymore. I’m unwittingly drawn into a whirlpool of deception, danger, and pulse-pounding attraction.

Bishop and I share a fiery connection, an attraction that burns hotter than the anger that has divided our packs. But can love truly conquer all, even generations of hatred and mistrust?

The missing pack member's mystery unravels, revealing the shocking truth that fuels the war between the packs.

With every choice I make, I feel the threads of my old life unraveling. My ties to my family and my past are put to the ultimate test.

As the stakes increase, my decision has the power to end a feud and bring peace, but at what cost?

Bear's Protection

I only wanted to get revenge on my father. I didn’t expect to get entangled in a whirlwind of betrayal, love, and survival.

Jameson, a powerful alpha and billionaire, is notorious in the shifter world. He’s also the owner of the notorious Sapphire Club—a place where fantasies come to life.

I enter his territory, seeking revenge against my father, who also happens to be Jameson’s mortal enemy. When I apply for a job at Sapphire, I’m hired on the spot. In the heart-pounding chaos that ensues, I'm forced to question whether I can navigate the risky path that awaits.

Unaware of our intertwined past and family rivalry, Jameson takes a particular interest in me. And I can’t deny his intoxicating allure. Our passion ignites, and I regret the deception that could shatter our paradise.

As danger looms and secrets unravel, our fate unfolds with unforeseen twists and heart-stopping revelations that threaten to destroy everything.

Dragon's Secret Baby

One night with a powerful dragon shifter gave me a secret baby. And my world will never be the same.

A chance encounter with Wesley leads to an unforgettable night of passion.

And that night leaves me with a gift—a child who will forever change my life.

When I try to find him to tell him that I’m pregnant, I’m met with silence and dead-ends. It’s as if he never existed.

But it doesn’t matter. I can raise my daughter on my own. With fierce determination, I vow to provide her with the best life possible.

As she grows from a baby to a child, she displays abilities unlike anything I have ever seen.

I finally find Wesley, and I realize my troubles are just beginning. I learn that my daughter is not fully human, and my attraction to Wesley is even stronger than when we first met.

However, we can never be one big, happy family.

Wesley has a dark secret, a revelation that means we can never be together. And even worse, the secret could tear me apart from my daughter.

The entire world seems to be against us, but I refuse to back down.

قديم 12-09-23, 09:07 PM   المشاركة رقم: 799
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

The Nightmare's Kiss

Skyla Gray

https://www.mediafire.com/file/lkhi9...K-SG.epub/file

How can a living nightmare bring such sweet dreams?

Mara Vance never thought her “useless” psychology degree would lead to studying an actual monster. Subject X-13, aka “The Nightmare,” is armed with sharp teeth, claws, and a constantly shifting form… yet Mara finds the huge shadow creature as intriguing as he is terrifying.

But as Mara studies him, she soon realizes that the Nightmare is far more intelligent than her shady superiors say he is. And every night, she indulges in twisted fantasies about the same monster. What happens in her dreams stays in her dreams - right?

Everyone says he’s nothing more than a monster. But when dream and reality collide, Mara must decide how much she’s willing to trust him - and herself. Will she risk setting him free, or will she lose him forever?

قديم 12-09-23, 09:13 PM   المشاركة رقم: 800
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Alien Orc Warlord's Captive Bride:
A Monster Romance

Corin Cain

Kidnapped in my wedding dress by a savage Orc warlord

The horde ambushes on my wedding day, and the Orc Warlord Ragnar himself throws me over his shoulder, carrying me to his mountain home. He is their barbarian king... and I'm his captive.

He is over seven feet of jade muscled flesh, more monster than man, ruling his horde by sword and fist. He guards me personally, can't take his eyes off me... but he can't touch me. The Orc tribe plans to ransom me away and he needs me unspoiled.

But it doesn't take long until his green eyes burn with the barely-contained mating rage. As the days pass, I'm confronted by the monster's devotion to his people, how fiercely he protects what he loves. There is more to Ragnar than brutal strength... but he'll have to choose between his tribe and me as his mate.

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Alien Orc Warlord's Captive Bri - Corin Cain.rar‏ (312.2 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 4)
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
aliens, collection, fantasy, romance, sci-fi
facebook

جديد مواضيع قسم الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
أدوات الموضوع
مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع
تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع