لمشاكل التسجيل ودخول المنتدى يرجى مراسلتنا على الايميل liilasvb3@gmail.com

العودة   منتديات ليلاس > القصص والروايات > روايات منوعة > الروايات الاجنبية > الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
التسجيل

بحث بشبكة ليلاس الثقافية

الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية Romantic Novels Fourm، روايات رومانسية اجنبية

إضافة رد
نسخ الرابط
نسخ للمنتديات

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 27-11-23, 10:32 AM   المشاركة رقم: 811
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
مشرفة قسم الروايات الرومانسية الأجنبية

البيانات
التسجيل: Jan 2015
العضوية: 288300
المشاركات: 4,174
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: أجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداع
نقاط التقييم: 490

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
أجمل زهرة غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

كاتب الموضوع : أجمل زهرة المنتدى : الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
افتراضي رد: Sci-Fi Romance, Fantasy Romance and Aliens Collection

We Own the Stars

D.J. Russo

https://www.mediafire.com/file/o5v71...-DJR.epub/file

Kallista is the most celebrated pop star in the universe. And of course she is. She’s hot, has the voice of a siren, and the most addictive beats this side of the Milky Way. With a legion of adoring fans, a healthy bank account, and access to all the hottest venues, Kallista’s star couldn’t be brighter.

But with fame also comes a dark side. Between the stress of the media hounding her with paparazzi bots, a rival pop singer looking to stir up trouble, and a few stalkers, Kallista is at the end of her rope and just can’t cope. After an unfortunate run-in with an overzealous fan, her manager hires a new bodyguard to protect her.

Xavian is tall, incredibly handsome, and also an ex-bounty hunter. Red flags, much? With a resume like that, Kallista isn’t sure she’s comfortable being around the guy. But the more time she spends with him, the more she’s tempted to start up a little trouble of her own. Unfortunately for the two of them, there’s that pesky no-fraternization rule baked into his contract, which means mum’s the word. Will these two manage to keep their illicit romance under wraps? Or will the media turn their love into a circus?

عرض البوم صور أجمل زهرة   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 27-11-23, 10:49 AM   المشاركة رقم: 812
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: أجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداع

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Shackled to the Orc

Corin Cain

Captured, sold at the auction, and shacked to the brutal Orc…

Khan is the towering champion of the gladiator ring. His tattoos mark him as a fallen chieftain, reduced to fighting in the pits. Decades of battle have left their scars on his green, chiseled hide… and the pit master rewards his service with his pick of women.
He buys me.
I’m bought and chained to the beast. Khan is terrifying. A massive monster of an Orc who could hold me down with a single finger, with sharp fangs and hungry green eyes. But despite his rough exterior, I see more than just a monster in him.
The scars on his muscled physique are nothing compared to the scars on his conscience. He failed his tribe, and he views his punishment as fighting in the pits until he dies. He has never tried to escape, never dreamed of life beyond the pits.
Until the moment he saw me at the auction, when his nostrils flared and he tasted my scent. It drove him mad, his eyes rolling back with need as he turned savage with a single drive. To conquer me, and make me his.
He thinks I am his mate, and we’re both trapped together. And unless I can give him something to live for, we’ll die as captives.

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Shackled to the Orc - Corin Cain.rar‏ (303.5 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 6)
قديم 27-11-23, 10:56 AM   المشاركة رقم: 813
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Horned Warriors #3
My Alien Hero

Lyra Stark

Cut off the horns, unleash the dragon.

Ajani
I’m stuck in a horrible situation, and my only way out is my grumpy blue guard who offers to sneak me out of this research facility under his cloak. To do that, I’ll have to wrap my arms and legs around him. As much as I want my freedom, I’m terrified to touch him, and I’ve been burned by his kind before. But Skoll makes me want to take crazy risks. Maybe even try something reckless like fall in love.

Skoll
I cut off my horns and left the seclusion of my ranch to go undercover in the Dome. The anti-mating hormone I’ve taken should ensure I don’t bond with any of the females I’m attempting to rescue. But I’m caught unprepared when I encounter Ajani, a beautiful captive human who fears all physical contact. She’s asked me to help her desensitize so she can escape. If her training doesn’t kill me, fighting the bond just might.

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar My Alien Hero_ A Sci-Fi Romance - Lyra Stark.rar‏ (439.8 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 4)
قديم 09-01-24, 05:26 PM   المشاركة رقم: 814
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Earth's Bounty #3
Igid's Bounty

Deysi O'Donal

A newly found cache of human females is being sought throughout the universe—and now it’s up to my crew to protect them.

Born in a slum of a brothel to an indentured mother, I’ve endured unspeakable things, but now, I am a badass bounty huntress. I’ve buried my past and with it, any desire for mates or kits. Those things were never meant for me anyway.
Tasked with locating the human women recently sold at an illegal auction, the last thing I need is for my heat suppressants to fail mid-mission. Thanks to my Niveron biology, I’m unexpectedly thrown into a heat unlike any I’ve ever experienced, and the only male who can help? Brox, the one person who can get under my skin, the one I’ve sworn not to get close to.
Now I have two choices; accept Brox’s help, or let my dark past send me fleeing from the one male who might be my future.

Shae's Bounty
(Earth's Bounty Book 4)

I’ve been abducted and sold. But then I’m rescued… by the bad guy.

When I find myself trapped on a secret pleasure station, I know it’s only a matter of time before I’ll be forced to earn my keep. I’m desperate and refuse to go down without a fight, despite knowing that my chances of escaping are less than zero. So when I’m given the opportunity to take down the alien monster who imprisoned me, I jump at the chance for revenge.
All I need to do is crash his depraved masquerade.
In order to do that, I’ll need to fake a relationship with Volethos, my unlikely rescuer. A known villian whose pale, yellow eyes follow my every move when he thinks I’m not looking. I’ve been warned that he can’t be trusted, but to pull this off we’ll have to be in close proximity. Very close. I’ll have to let him touch me and act like I like it.
Except, what am I supposed to do when I stops being an act?
Volethos is blurring all my lines and I might be in real danger of losing my heart to a male I know I shouldn’t.

Naryn's Bounty:
An Earth's Bounty Novella

All I want for Christmas is a sexy alien bounty hunter….

Naryn is a shy widow who is ******* to hide away quietly and sew most days. However, this is not the sort of life her young son needs. So, with gentle prodding from her closest friend, she does her best to socialize with the other humans who live within the compound and ends up catching the eye of the dangerously attractive bounty hunter who has come to visit.
Oxa loves being a bounty hunter. Or he used to. Lately, the hours in space between jobs have started to grow tiresome. As have the jobs. So, he decides to pay his oldest friend a visit. It’s been far too long since he last spent any time on Pamia with Xan and his mate, Deja. The couple has been trying to get him to settle down for revs, and … maybe it’s time.
The newly settled humans decide to bring a little bit of Earth to Pamia, in the form of their favorite holiday traditions. With the help of some mistletoe and twinkling lights, Naryn and Oxa find themselves wrapped up in more than just holiday cheer.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/w0bpg...B-DOD.rar/file

قديم 09-01-24, 05:43 PM   المشاركة رقم: 815
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

The Intersolar Union series
by Etta Pierce

Convergence (#1)

Olivia Loxley was a behaviorist with the Los Angeles Police Department. Until her specialty in profiling the human mind becomes of unique interest to Commander Atarian, that is. When she wakes up in a cell on an alien spacecraft, she gathers her strength for a confrontation that never materializes. Instead, the man asks for her help in the largest raid he's ever overseen: a pleasure cruiser christened the Paramour, which has been siphoning humans into galactic sex trafficking for months. But in order for his mission to go off without a hitch, he needs to impersonate a connoisseur of human flesh. The real question is, will either of them be able to keep up professional boundaries? Or will they bow to their primal instincts?

Resilience (#2)

Olivia Atarian is on her way to the ISU's capital, Helion, and knows that a whirlwind awaits her. Not only will she be meeting her new clan for the first time, but she'll be thrust into the galaxy's brightest spotlight. She's the first awoken human not to mention already mated with one of the galaxy's hottest up-and-comers, and they can't seem to keep their hands to themselves.

But when a media storm hits, circulating falsified evidence regarding the Paramour raid and Commander Atarian's involvement, it attracted the press sharks to the bloody waters. What will the tenacious new ambassador do to keep the peace? And will they figure out who was behind the smear campaign? Will Olivia be able to keep the threads of her new life from unraveling before she's even lived it?

Vigilance (#3)

Still reeling from the upending of her life, Dr Amelia Ahlberg finds herself the sole physician of the new human colony on Yaspur. Luckily, a medical delegate was assigned to help her settle in after the trauma of the Paramour. When a young girl falls ill because of a common flower, Amelia realizes she's way out of her depth. The pressure is mounting for her to learn and adapt. With lives on the line, working with her medical delegate becomes more important than ever.

But Ezraji Zarabi is confusing. Though they worked well together from the get-go, he's become increasingly erratic, distant, and hot-headed. The stress threatens to crack the good doctor's reality. When she starts to hallunicate, she has to wonder...Is it her? Or is it him?

Amelia's instincts are put to the test. Does she trust the one person that's always there when she needs him, or does she question why he's there in the first place?

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Convergence_ An Intersolar Alie - Etta Pierce.rar‏ (345.5 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 2)
نوع الملف: rar Resilience_ An Intersolar Alien - Etta Pierce.rar‏ (233.4 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 1)
نوع الملف: rar Vigilance_ An Intersolar Alien - Etta Pierce.rar‏ (311.7 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 1)
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
aliens, collection, fantasy, romance, sci-fi
facebook

جديد مواضيع قسم الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
أدوات الموضوع
مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع
تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع