لمشاكل التسجيل ودخول المنتدى يرجى مراسلتنا على الايميل liilasvb3@gmail.com

العودة   منتديات ليلاس > القصص والروايات > روايات منوعة > الروايات الاجنبية > الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
التسجيل

بحث بشبكة ليلاس الثقافية

الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية Romantic Novels Fourm، روايات رومانسية اجنبية

إضافة رد
نسخ الرابط
نسخ للمنتديات

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 09-01-24, 05:50 PM   المشاركة رقم: 816
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
مشرفة قسم الروايات الرومانسية الأجنبية

البيانات
التسجيل: Jan 2015
العضوية: 288300
المشاركات: 4,174
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: أجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداع
نقاط التقييم: 490

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
أجمل زهرة غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

كاتب الموضوع : أجمل زهرة المنتدى : الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
افتراضي رد: Sci-Fi Romance, Fantasy Romance and Aliens Collection

The Intersolar Union Series
by Etta Pierce (4-5)

4. Persistence -

Aavar Medansh, chief pilot to the human colony on Yaspur, has had his sights set on Bree Stewart since the moment she touched his tendrils. Despite his best efforts, the tough, exuberant mechanic-in-training rebuffs him at every turn. When he finally gets the chance to take her on a date to his own colony city, he can’t believe his luck.
But Aavar is keeping secrets. Beneath the clownish jousting and flirtation, he hides a dark past that he fears will push Bree away. Before he can gather the courage to tell her the truth, their transpo is shot down in the jungle by smugglers looking to cache Bree in for a big payday on the Outer Exchange. What was the best night of his life quickly turns into a nightmare as they run for their lives.
Will their hearts survive?

5. Resistance -

Imani James was a hunter, the kind of game ranger that tracked poachers and protected wildlife reserves in Tanzania after serving in the army for most of her twenties. She was good at her job, the best, but getting information and support from the Intersolar Union to protect Renata, the human colony on Yaspur, was like pulling teeth. So much so, that it reminded her of the corruption and illegal trade that plagued her work back on Earth.
When Imani finds out that Arms Master Vindilus Calgari is leaving Renata to "investigate" a lead on what's been happening to the colony, she grows suspicious. She's done her research. Vindilus was a black market enforcer before he donned his starched uniform. What's to say he won't make a sly deal that puts the fragile colony in jeopardy?
Or worse. What if he's just incompetent?
Imani's hard-headed suspicions and sharp wit push Vindilus over the edge. He's been keeping secrets from her for months, but not for the reasons she thinks. When an unexpected attack and rising tempers lead them to an accidental convergence, their lives are thrown into uncharted territory. Will they learn to accept each other before their enemies gain the upper hand?

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar 5 - Resistance_ The Intersolar - Etta Pierce.rar‏ (394.6 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 1)
نوع الملف: rar Persistence_ An Intersolar Alie - Etta Pierce.rar‏ (375.1 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 1)
عرض البوم صور أجمل زهرة   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 09-01-24, 06:04 PM   المشاركة رقم: 817
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: أجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداع

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Codex Celestia Series
by Chloe Parker (1-2)

1. The Hunter's Mate -

I thought I’d escaped the apocalypse by running to the bayou…but there’s something out here with me.
Since aliens invaded Earth, I’ve stayed locked down in a hunting cabin, biding my time until it’s safe to come out. But when I find strange tracks in the wetlands, I realize the aliens have come after me.
That’s when I meet Nyrik, the reptilian hunter intent on returning me to his overlords.
After watching me hunt, though, Nyrik decides I’m worthy of rescue—and to make it worth his while, he proposes that we play a deadly game with even deadlier prey. I’ll have to hunt an alien beast and cut off its head in order to survive…all while fending off my undeniable attraction to the apex predator who set it free.

2. The Holly King's Sacrifice -

https://www.mediafire.com/file/q20wx...S-CP.epub/file

The Infernal Legion demands an offering, and I've been chosen as this year's Yuletide feast...
The great white north was forsaken by the Heavenly Host years ago, and here, horned, red devils rule supreme. We don't know where they came from - hell or a distant galaxy - but we know one thing.
Every year, their Holly King is given a Snow Queen...and she's never seen again. So when I'm given to the Holly King, Ulfric, I'm terrified.
But that's because I don't know what pleasures await.

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar The Hunter's Mate_ An Alien Rom - Chloe Parker.rar‏ (317.1 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 2)
قديم 09-01-24, 07:59 PM   المشاركة رقم: 818
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Alpha Worlds Series
by Chloe Parker (1-3)

1. Warlord and the Waif -

An alien warlord. An abducted activist. And the curse that binds them together.
ELLA
I didn't ask to be abducted by aliens, but the Hyperboreans took me anyway. Now, they've left me on the dying planet of Myste, indentured to the warden of a prison in the clouds.
And my captor? That's Calder, a former Skoll Warrior and the devil himself.
Calder is cold, cruel, and cranky, trapped on Myste by a curse laid on him centuries ago. He's made it clear that we aren't going to get along, but I see the hungry way his eyes roam over my curves, like he would love to devour me. And I can't say the feeling isn't mutual, as his hard muscles and broad shoulders don't go unnoticed. I ache for his touch, but I won't let him break me down. I'm going to escape from this castle, whether he likes it or not.
CALDER
From the moment I saw her, I had to have her.
The headstrong, stubborn human enrages me, even as she leaves me hungry for her touch. I thought my heart had gone cold after centuries trapped on this planet, but she warms my skin until I burn.
Her touch is the only thing that eases the pain of my curse, and my desire for her grows stronger every day. I know that she hates me, but I can feel the desire that tethers us to one another. I will have her, if it's the last thing I do.

2. Galactic Tides -

Any good pirate should die at sea, but the siren of the deep had other plans for me.
JACK
The man I was died when my ship sank in the Caribbean in 1580. Something otherworldly scooped me up and took me away from Earth forever, and now I live on an interstellar pirate ship. I suppose there are worse ways to start your afterlife.
But the thing that’s always nagged at me is how I escaped, and who came out of the depths to rescue me. Given that I’ve spent the past two hundred years held captive, whoever doomed me to a fate worse than death owes me a debt.
A debt I plan on collecting.
NERISSA
It was a snap decision that led to me rescuing the handsome young sailor all those centuries ago, and it’s one I’ve questioned ever since. But he seemed so vibrant, and something drew me to him, though I knew better.
Since then, I’ve fallen into the clutches of a powerful sorceress, and now the man I saved is my last chance for salvation. The twist? She’s scrambled my translator and taken my voice, so I’ll have to convince him to help me without language.
There’s an old saying that actions speak louder than words, and my relationship with Jack is about to put that to the test.

3. Nebula's Tower -

The man I loved is a monster. So why am I more drawn to him now than ever?
MARIAN
All I was thinking about was survival when I escaped the Towers of Eyela, a human experimentation facility on a desolate, distant planet. All I’ve thought about since then is the man I left behind.
Aiden and I were taken together, but the alien scientists turned us into monsters. I was able to fly away, but Aiden’s been trapped for years.
I finally have the means to rescue him, and nothing will stop me from climbing that tower and taking him away. Not even the monster he’s become.
AIDEN
I don’t remember who I am. I don’t even remember my own name.
But I remember a girl with grey eyes, and the way her hair smelled like roses. The memories are all I hold on to through the long, tormented nights and agonizing days, as I turn more and more into the creature these aliens have made me.
My wolfish transformation could be irreversible, but I maintain my humanity for her. My body calls out for her, even though I don’t know who she is.
And when she finds me, who knows if I’ll be able to keep my instincts in check.

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Galactic Tides_ A SciFi Cyborg - Chloe Parker.rar‏ (311.4 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 3)
نوع الملف: rar Nebula's Tower_ A SciFi Shifter - Chloe Parker.rar‏ (313.1 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 1)
نوع الملف: rar Warlord and the Waif_ An Alpha - Chloe Parker.rar‏ (207.3 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 1)
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
aliens, collection, fantasy, romance, sci-fi
facebook

جديد مواضيع قسم الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
أدوات الموضوع
مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع
تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع