لمشاكل التسجيل ودخول المنتدى يرجى مراسلتنا على الايميل liilasvb3@gmail.com

العودة   منتديات ليلاس > القصص والروايات > روايات منوعة > الروايات الاجنبية > الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
التسجيل

بحث بشبكة ليلاس الثقافية

الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية Romantic Novels Fourm، روايات رومانسية اجنبية

إضافة رد
نسخ الرابط
نسخ للمنتديات

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 20-07-20, 11:54 PM   المشاركة رقم: 476
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
مشرفة قسم الروايات الرومانسية الأجنبية

البيانات
التسجيل: Jan 2015
العضوية: 288300
المشاركات: 4,174
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: أجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداع
نقاط التقييم: 490

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
أجمل زهرة غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

كاتب الموضوع : أجمل زهرة المنتدى : الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
افتراضي رد: Sci-Fi Romance, Fantasy Romance and Aliens Collection

Rescued
(Fated Mates of the Kalixian Warriors #3)
by Presley Hall

A gorgeous, cocky alien claims I’m his mate. But will he still want me when he finds out my secret?

Ever since I escaped from the vicious Orkun warlord who took me as his bride, I’ve been hiding out on Wauru, doing whatever it takes to survive.

I try to keep my head down and avoid drawing attention, but that all changes when I catch the eye of a stunning Kalixian male.

From the first moment we meet, something indescribable and intense ignites between us.

Sorsir looks at me like I’m the most precious thing he’s ever seen. He tells me he wants to take care of me. Protect me.

But that’s the problem. It’s not just me I’m looking out for.

And when he finds about my daughter, will he still feel the same way?

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Rescued__A_Sci-Fi_Alien_Romance_-_Presley_Hall.rar‏ (266.0 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 2)
عرض البوم صور أجمل زهرة   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 21-07-20, 10:45 AM   المشاركة رقم: 477
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: أجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداع

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Banghead رد: Sci-Fi Romance, Fantasy Romance and Aliens Collection

Inferno
(Elemental Mates #2)
by Miranda Bridges

I'm in an alien zoo.

The only problem is I'm the one in the exhibit.

If I thought being abducted was scary it's nothing compared to being gawked at by aliens everyday. Some of them look like they want to eat me while others look like they want to play with me.

However, there's one male who stares at me with a blazing hunger that’s as bright as his red hair. It makes me think he wants to eat me and play with me in the most sinful ways.

I don't have time for that, but it doesn't stop me from asking for his help. He agrees only if I promise to be his mate.

Yeah, whatever. I'll say and do just about anything to get back to my sister.

Can I walk away from the flames of his desire without getting burned? Or will he make me his, effectively incinerating my intentions to leave?

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Inferno__An_Alien_Warrior_Roman_-_Miranda_Bridges.rar‏ (247.7 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 0)
قديم 24-07-20, 07:11 PM   المشاركة رقم: 478
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Hanna and the Hitman
(Alien Abduction #7)
by Honey Phillips

An alien assassin. A forgotten human. A planet determined to claim them both.

Since being kidnapped from Earth, Hanna has been treated as little more than a performing animal. Her latest indignity is being displayed in a cage in a seedy bar. When a massive alien warrior stops to examine her, she expects the worst.

To her shock, the warrior frees her instead. Scared and alone, she doesn't hesitate to turn to him. But there are more surprises to come...

Aidon is running out of time. Although eliminating galactic scum is a profitable occupation, it takes a toll on his unique skills. He needs to return to his planet immediately. Acquiring a human female, no matter how tempting, was not in his plans. Yet now that he has her, how can he let her go?

She looks at him so trustingly – but his planet is a dangerous place, and she's about to find out he's the biggest predator of them all.

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar HATH-HP.rar‏ (242.2 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 4)
قديم 24-07-20, 07:17 PM   المشاركة رقم: 479
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Kyro:
(Captured by Aliens Book 5)
by A.G. Wilde

New city, new job, and then kidnapped by aliens?
—exactly the way Evren had seen her year going.
Not.
Add living on a base full of rebels and, well, whoever was in charge of her destiny was definitely having some fun.
She’d probably have to become an intergalactic rebel too…except, was that the path she was meant to take?
In the middle of figuring out her role in this new life, Evren finds herself drawing closer to a rebel that had rescued her: a tall, sexy alien named Kyro, whose presence makes her tingle in places that could get her in trouble.
He pulls her in a way she can’t understand—especially considering that he’s…strange.
He’s different from the others and that’s probably because he’s holding a secret—and not even his brothers in the fight know about it.
It’s a secret so deep, she needs to stay away.
For her safety and for his.
…But how can she resist when he keeps looking at her as if she belongs to him?

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Kyro - A.G._Wilde.rar‏ (298.6 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 6)
قديم 24-07-20, 07:27 PM   المشاركة رقم: 480
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Ka'atari Warriors Series
by Kenzie Kelly (1-2)

1. Kiran -

Go to space, they said. It’ll be an adventure, they said. They had no idea.
Cora’s boring job as a lab tech on board the space station Shangris is interrupted when two ships fall out of hyperspace and put Earth smack in the middle of an intergalactic war. She’s not sure which side she should be on, but the built-like-a-brick-house blue warrior who rescues her from the crumbling station could be more evil than Hannibal Lecter and she might not care. Especially if he’s in to eating people. But not in the creepy way.
The Talia’s captain ordered Kiran and his team to search the damaged station for survivors, and kill any Scovid he might find. The squid-like humanoids were known for using more primitive races for barbaric experiments. The Talia was tailing this particular ship when they jumped blindly into an unknown sector of the galaxy. With Ka’atari mates being as rare as a three-headed givuthde, he never dreamed his would be one of the survivors.
Things get even more complicated when another hyperspace jump, an unruly alien pet, and politicians get involved.

2. Brak -

She expected a boring post babysitting scientists. She got an intergalactic war and a one-way trip to a distant universe.
Space marine Anela was shuffled off to the U.N. station Shangris after accidentally punching a superior officer during a bar fight. They thought they were punishing her, relegating her to a career languishing under monotonous patrols and tedious paperwork. Boy, were they wrong. Three days after landing on the station, two warring alien ships dropped out of nowhere, plowing a path of destruction that included the Shangris and leaving the few survivors far from Earth with no way to get home. Never one to sit idle during a fight, Anela was more than willing to join the war effort against some slimy alien bad guys in her new universe. She thought she was done with curve balls—and then fate sent her Brak. A distraction wrapped in a blue skinned hunk and tied with a bow of fabulous skills.
As a Ka’atari warrior, Brak was no stranger to risking his life for the Alliance. He’d been at war his entire adult life and was a seasoned soldier. So he never expected to get caught during a mission aboard an enemy ship, and he certainly never expected his rescue to be in the form of the small human he’d helped rescue a few months before. He knew human women had a higher chance of being a genetic match for Ka’atari, and therefore a higher chance of bearing a warrior’s child, but when he didn’t rhun with a survivor, he threw himself into the effort to find a way to Earth. Then Anela found him, broken in a million ways, and as she put him back together, he wondered if he needed a genetic mate to be happy.
The Alliance and the other survivors are counting on them to find a way to Earth, fate seems to conspire against them (or is it bringing them together?), and an alien pet shows up just in time to throw a wrench into the whole plan.

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Brak - Kenzie_Kelly.rar‏ (378.1 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 7)
نوع الملف: rar Kiran - Kenzie Kelly.rar‏ (400.3 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 6)
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
aliens, collection, fantasy, romance, sci-fi
facebook

جديد مواضيع قسم الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
أدوات الموضوع
مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع
تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع