لمشاكل التسجيل ودخول المنتدى يرجى مراسلتنا على الايميل liilasvb3@gmail.com

العودة   منتديات ليلاس > القصص والروايات > روايات منوعة > الروايات الاجنبية > الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
التسجيل

بحث بشبكة ليلاس الثقافية

الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية Romantic Novels Fourm، روايات رومانسية اجنبية

إضافة رد
نسخ الرابط
نسخ للمنتديات

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 05-07-22, 07:45 PM   المشاركة رقم: 726
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
مشرفة قسم الروايات الرومانسية الأجنبية

البيانات
التسجيل: Jan 2015
العضوية: 288300
المشاركات: 4,174
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: أجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداع
نقاط التقييم: 490

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
أجمل زهرة غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

كاتب الموضوع : أجمل زهرة المنتدى : الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
افتراضي رد: Sci-Fi Romance, Fantasy Romance and Aliens Collection

Claimed by the Alien Chieftain
(Mates of the Kaluma #3)
by Ella Maven

She’s my match… in more ways than one.”

Sherif: Although my brother disappeared many cycles ago, I’ve never given up hope that he’s alive. I get word about a human who has seen him, but she’s evading me. When I finally come face to face with her, the situation becomes a whole lot more complicated, because I can’t deny the pull toward the female with the smart mouth. She doesn’t know it yet, but she’ll be by my side as I rule over my people.

Zuri: I heard about the Kaluma looking for me, and I’m not interested. No way. It’s bad enough he knows I’m human, but if he finds out the reason I’m free from my captors, he’ll surely lop my head off with his deadly blades.

But he’s hard to shake, and when we finally meet, I realize there’s a whole other problem—he’s claiming me as his mate, and I’m not sure I can resist.

Rescued by the Alien Outlaw
(Mates of the Kaluma #4)
by Ella Maven

Instead of a white knight, I got a bronze alien…

Rain: My life has never been my own, and that’s never been more true than in the Rinian Galaxy. I’ve always had dreams that led me to believe my life is bigger than being the servant to some snake alien queen, but as each year goes by, I’m beginning to think my subconscious is lying to me. Until he shows up… the Kaluma with one blue eye who I’ve never forgotten. But he’s not who I remember, and it seems this galaxy has broken another soul.

Kazel: I will rescue Rain, and I refuse to die trying. She’s the reason I’m alive, and I always repay my debts, even if it means pretending to be someone I’m not to infiltrate the enemy’s stronghold.

But this won’t be easy. As I embark on the mission of my life, I know it will take all of my wits to rescue the beautiful, strong human and then convince her I’m her future… as her fated mate.

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Claimed by the Alien Chieftain - Ella Maven.rar‏ (233.6 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 5)
نوع الملف: rar Rescued by the Alien Outlaw (A - Ella Maven.rar‏ (260.3 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 7)
عرض البوم صور أجمل زهرة   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 05-07-22, 08:46 PM   المشاركة رقم: 727
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: أجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداع

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

The Alien's Sacrifice
(Outcasts of Corin #1)
by Ella Maven

I don’t deserve her, but I’ll risk everything to save her.

Tasha: We’ve carved out a little life for ourselves on Corin—me and the other human survivors. It’s not perfect, and I miss Earth, but we could never return. Not after what was done to us. Not after what we’ve become. So we keep to ourselves, hiding from anyone and anything that would do us harm, until our peaceful settlement is raided. Suddenly I’m a prisoner, and from the looks of it, I’m also about to be a sacrifice…

Lukent: Corin was meant to be a fresh start, but I knew better. I’d always be a scarred outcast from the rest of the Drixonian males, and no way would I ever have a chance to mate with the few human survivors we’ve rescued. Far from the happy villages, I plan to live out the rest of my days securing our borders and protecting the precious families of the fortunate mated Drixonians.

Until one day, my patrol leads me off my usual path and I find my entire worldview shift the first moment I lock eyes on the fighting, snarling human female in the grips of a deadly captor. Saving her means disrupting the peace for not only myself, but the rest of the Drixonians. Still, I’ll risk it all to save her… and to convince her she’s my fated mate.

The Alien's Surrender
(Outcasts of Corin #2)
by Ella Maven

I uncaged a monster…

Amber: The blue alien warrior pacing in his cage terrifies me. His long dark hair is wild and messy, and his scarred body looks made for murder. I deliver food to him every day, and I’m sure by the way he stares at me that he’d rather eat me. Yet there’s something about him that captivates me, and I can’t stop watching him. When he lets the snarling, fearsome mask slip for a moment, I start to see there’s a cool calculation to his actions. I would be risking everything—his life and mine—to help him escape, but do I dare let this monster free from his cage?

Vinz: Getting captured on purpose is not my favorite activity. The food sucks, the guards beat me as their favorite pastime, and more than anything, I miss a good flask of spirits. But I’ll endure all of that for her—the human. She walks like she’s floating, has a voice as soft as Fatas herself, and always gives me the fullest food bowl.

As long as I’m here, I can ensure she’s safe. Until my hands are forced. Until suddenly she’s a vulnerable female in my hands. Until her entire fate rests on me, the outcast of the outcasts. They think I’m a monster? I haven’t even come close to my final form, and for her, I’ll be the worst beast of all.

The Alien's Battle
(Outcasts of Corin #3)
by Ella Maven

I offer myself as bait… but am I really just a pawn?

Trix: The red aliens make me a deal I can’t refuse—help them fight their enemies and they’ll rescue my friends. I agree to act as bait to lure the blue Drixonian leader. But the heated, knowing look in his violet eyes makes me suspect I made a bargain with the wrong aliens…

Kutzal: This female isn’t like the others. She’s prickly, cold, and shot me with an arrow. I want her. But she thinks I’m the enemy, and unless I can find a way to communicate despite our language barrier, her friends will be the ones at risk. I never back down from a battle, so this is one I will win. And then I’ll claim my mate.

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar The Alien's Battle_ A SciFi Ali - Ella Maven.rar‏ (270.1 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 6)
نوع الملف: rar The Alien's Sacrifice_ A SciFi - Ella Maven.rar‏ (295.2 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 12)
نوع الملف: rar The Alien's Surrender_ A SciFi - Ella Maven.rar‏ (280.1 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 8)
قديم 06-11-22, 05:33 PM   المشاركة رقم: 728
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Desire in His Blood

Zoey Draven

https://www.mediafire.com/file/kq6x7...1-DZ.epub/file

A monster wants her as his bride…and he will stop at nothing to claim her.

Gemma Hara is drowning under the weight of her father’s debts. Working herself to the bone, she knows that if she doesn’t pay them off in time, the sadistic creditors will take everything: their home, their respected name, and, worst of all, her two beautiful sisters.

To save her family, Gemma agrees to do something reckless: marry a wealthy and mysterious stranger, who offers her a wicked bargain she can’t afford to refuse.

However, his bargain comes with one terrifying catch. Because her husband-to-be is a Kylorr.

One of the most fearsome alien races in the Four Quadrants, the Kylorr are beastly monsters, all muscle and menace, with powerful wings, depraved cravings, and berserker-like rages. The worst part?

They survive on blood.

Cold and cruel, Azur of House Kaalium, the High Lord of Laras, demands Gemma as his blood bride. To feed from her. To use her body in whatever way he wishes. For paying off her family’s debts, he expects her complete submission.

What neither of them predicts is how his bite doesn’t bring pain—it fills Gemma with more exquisite pleasure than she’s ever known. And as she finds her footing on a strange new planet, the one thing Gemma thought she’d never surrender might be at risk after all.

Her heart.

Too bad her new husband can’t seem to decide if he wants to break it…or keep it forever.

قديم 06-11-22, 05:37 PM   المشاركة رقم: 729
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Captured by the Fae Beast

Mallory Dunlin

https://www.mediafire.com/file/2tdlx...B-MD.epub/file

What do you do when your soulmate is a monster dripping in blood?

Leah had a good life: a cushy job, cute boyfriend, and enough money to go on vacation. But when disaster strikes in the backcountry of Yosemite, she's left with no options. The appearance of a stranger seems like salvation—until she looks into his inhuman golden eyes.

A literal beast holds her life in his clawed hands. He's known for his brutality, killing all who oppose him without remorse. When people speak of him, they never use his name—they use the name of the city he slaughtered. And he claims to be her soulmate, demanding she remain by his side for a year and a day before he'll release her.

She always loved reading dark romances, but she never thought she'd star in one.

The crown prince protects her. Defends her. Tells her his secrets. In front of the Court, he's the Beast, but behind closed doors he gives her the chance to choose him, or not.

But a fae Court is a dangerous place for humans and beasts alike, and the silver-eyed Queen won't hesitate to put her son down like a rabid animal if she finds the opportunity. When his sword can no longer protect his soulmate, he'll have to choose whether to become the nightmare the world expects, or stand as the King she wants him to be.

When he holds out his hand, she'll have to make a choice. Her family—or the monster who stole her from them.

And the monster just might win...

قديم 13-11-22, 06:16 PM   المشاركة رقم: 730
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

BAKI
(STRANDED WITH AN ALIEN)
BY ELLA MAVEN

While on the run from the aliens who abducted me from Earth, I find an abandoned shack on this alien planet and hide inside. When a winter storm descends, I’m stuck inside with no food, no warm clothes, and only melted snow for water.
But I’m not alone. There is a blue alien outside watching me with his violet eyes. I’ve seen his bulk, his powerful tail, and the sharp blades that emerge from underneath his scaly skin. I figure that I’m done for, and that I’ll freeze to death in this shack like a lonely human popsicle. But then the gifts start appearing under a snow-covered tree. And I have to wonder—is this a lure to coax me out of my hiding spot, or is this some sort of miracle?

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Baki_ Stranded With An Alien, A - Ella Maven.rar‏ (218.5 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 4)
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
aliens, collection, fantasy, romance, sci-fi
facebook

جديد مواضيع قسم الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
أدوات الموضوع
مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع
تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع