لمشاكل التسجيل ودخول المنتدى يرجى مراسلتنا على الايميل liilasvb3@gmail.com

العودة   منتديات ليلاس > القصص والروايات > روايات منوعة > الروايات الاجنبية > الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
التسجيل

بحث بشبكة ليلاس الثقافية

الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية Romantic Novels Fourm، روايات رومانسية اجنبية

إضافة رد
نسخ الرابط
نسخ للمنتديات

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 14-07-20, 11:23 AM   المشاركة رقم: 471
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
مشرفة قسم الروايات الرومانسية الأجنبية

البيانات
التسجيل: Jan 2015
العضوية: 288300
المشاركات: 4,174
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: أجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداع
نقاط التقييم: 490

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
أجمل زهرة غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

كاتب الموضوع : أجمل زهرة المنتدى : الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
افتراضي رد: Sci-Fi Romance, Fantasy Romance and Aliens Collection

The Mages Series
by Finley Fenn

http://www.mediafire.com/file/wtyibc...MS-FF.rar/file

0.5- The Mage's Maid

Mik Mastersson has it all together. He’s handsome, titled, accomplished, and a top-tier air-mage — and now, all he needs is a proper lord’s wife.

The only problem is, he can’t keep his hands off his housemaid…

Miss Kay Courser has loved Mik for years, and revels in all the secret, filthy ways she can bring her lord to his knees.

But she knows she’ll never be wife material — and when Mik makes that truth painfully clear, Kay decides she’s had enough. Enough of being a plaything, a toy, a convenient escape for a lord who doesn’t really care.

Or does he? And when Mik comes home to find Kay gone, how far will he humble himself to bring his brilliant mistress back again?

1- The Mage's Match

Regin Agmund was the greatest air-mage in the world. Brilliant, rich, proud, adored, with an elite position in Vakra’s powerful, prestigious Coven.

Until he lost his magic.

Even the best experts can’t understand it, and every possible remedy has failed. Regin is furious, miserable, and desperate enough to try anything. Even if that means hiring a greedy, defiant, and oddly compelling stranger to share his bed…

Selby Seng is a poor, travelling pedlar, who practices a rare, illicit brand of earth-magic.

She's shocked when the Coven confronts her with an astonishing claim: she happens to have a deep magical affinity with the great Regin Agmund. And if she agrees to give him her maidenhood — along with three whole months in his bed — she just might bring his magic back.

The price is right, so Selby finally relents — only to discover that in real life, the world’s greatest air-mage is dreadful. He’s hostile, arrogant, and ruthless, with cruel friends, a jealous ex, and a blind loyalty to a Coven that reeks of death.

But when Regin takes Selby to bed, it’s raw and angry and utterly glorious. And as the heat between them keeps rising, Selby can almost forget that this desperate, deadly, delicious air-mage is only in it for the magic…

Or is he? And when Regin’s privileged, powerful world starts to close in on Selby, which side will he choose? What will it cost him to keep his secret, snarky, sexy-as-hell new lover safe — and to win her trust, and her heart, for good?

2- The Mage's Master

When a mage is broke and desperate, his boss dangles the one temptation he can’t refuse…

Henrik Hallen needs money. His family’s in trouble, and his prestigious position as a top-tier earth-mage is hanging by a thread. There’s only one person who can help — his wealthy boss and best friend Fasta — but so far, Henrik’s clung to his pride, and spurned her charity.

Until she makes an offer too provocative to resist…

Fasta Valgeirr is a poised, put-together heiress, and one of the most in-demand earth-mages in the country. And when her longtime employee — the brilliant, commanding, and sexy as hell Henrik Hallen — refuses her help, Fasta musters her courage, and offers Henrik his darkest, most secret craving instead.

Her body, and with it, her obedience.

It means paying her subordinate to become her superior — to dominate her in life, and in bed. And it’s only a matter of time — and temptation — before Henrik finally relents, and proves himself to be the dirty, delicious, demanding master of all Fasta’s wildest fantasies.

But in the real world, Fasta’s still in charge, and Henrik’s still struggling. And what happens when Henrik wants more, and Fasta can’t give it? Or when trouble just keeps coming, and Henrik’s ready to run?

What will it cost Fasta to keep her magnificent master for good?

عرض البوم صور أجمل زهرة   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 14-07-20, 11:45 AM   المشاركة رقم: 472
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: أجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداع

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Driver رد: Sci-Fi Romance, Fantasy Romance and Aliens Collection

Spear's Search
(Assassins of Gravas Book 1)
by N.J. Walters

http://www.mediafire.com/file/wwsv04...-NJW.epub/file

Spear el Gravaso—prince of Gravas and assassin—is on a mission to find his brother. His hunt had led him to an auction of Gravasian weapons that can only belong to the missing man. He needs to secure the items, get any information he can, and kill all those involved. Nothing and no one will stop him.

Sass was taken from a harsh life on the streets as a child and trained to be an assassin by the powerful Artemis. The lives of those she loves is on the line if she fails her mission—to win the auction of Gravasian tech. Only one problem—Spear is in her way.

Their battle escalates, as does the explosive heat between them. When it comes down to it, they can fight each other and one of them will die or they can join forces. But can they trust each other?

قديم 20-07-20, 11:30 PM   المشاركة رقم: 473
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

O'Rrin The Protector
(Thoherian Barbarians Book 1)
by Roxie Ray

Lost in space and rescued by an alien.

This journey is supposed to be my chance to prove myself. When my spaceship crash lands on an alien planet, survival is the only thing on my mind. Snake-like alien warriors initiate contact and agree to save us, but I’m worried they want to hurt me and my crew. I never imagined I’d be attracted to one of them. The warrior O’Rin is nothing like I’ve ever seen. I can’t stop imagining him. Or his long, thick body.
I can’t claim her. The risk is too great.
I’ve seen the pain a broken mate-bond can cause. I’m determined to never take a mate. But Hetta’s scent overwhelms me and sets my body on fire. I can’t control my instincts when I’m around her. How can I ignore fate’s push to claim her?
My planet is treacherous, and I must keep her safe on our journey. Every day spent together is a stronger temptation to make Hetta mine. But can I convince her to stay and be my mate, or will she reject me and return to her home? Could she learn to love one such as me?

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar ORrin_The_Protector_-_Roxie_Ray.rar‏ (278.7 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 0)
قديم 20-07-20, 11:37 PM   المشاركة رقم: 474
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Mari's Mistake
(Icehome #11)
by Ruby Dixon

I’ve ruined everything.

I had a mate. Resonance. Happiness. But then T’chai’s attacked by ravenous sky-claw and almost killed. To help him recover, I tell the healer to turn off our unfulfilled resonance. It's temporary...or so I think.

Big mistake. Because now my khui acts like it’s dead and it hates T’chai. But I still love him. How do we move forward when I can’t bear his touch? Is there a way to get back our happiness together, or is it time to give up on what we once had?

T'chai has other plans, though. He's not giving up on us. If it means crossing the world, he's ready to do it at my side.

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Mari's Mistake_ A SciFi Alien R - Ruby Dixon.rar‏ (372.6 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 0)
قديم 20-07-20, 11:45 PM   المشاركة رقم: 475
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

The Blind Hordesman
(Hordesmen #6)
by Milana Jacks

An unstoppable Alpha. A sassy Omega. And the battle for the throne.

My favorite kill is Alpha Regha. Second favorite doesn’t exist—nothing and nobody else is a fair fight. I haven’t had one of those in too long as I lead my Warlords far and wide in pursuit of the imposter. So far, he’s eluded me, leaving me frustrated, moody as hell, and spoiling for battle.

In this snow-covered border village, I sense no enemy. Only a dozen girls hiding in a barn—as they should. One of them is Rickie Lee, an Omega I instantly rename Kiki. She hates that. Too bad.

There’s something different about Kiki, and it’s not just the sass that makes me laugh—or want to apply discipline. The imposter brands his assets, and she’s his.

This is my last chance to destroy the enemy of the Regha crown. And if I can’t eliminate the enemy’s asset, I will conquer it. Kiki is mine.

***final book in the Hordesman series.

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar The_Blind_Hordesman__-_Milana_Jacks.rar‏ (309.5 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 1)
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
aliens, collection, fantasy, romance, sci-fi
facebook

جديد مواضيع قسم الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
أدوات الموضوع
مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع
تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع