لمشاكل التسجيل ودخول المنتدى يرجى مراسلتنا على الايميل liilasvb3@gmail.com

العودة   منتديات ليلاس > القصص والروايات > روايات منوعة > الروايات الاجنبية > الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
التسجيل مشاركات اليوم اجعل كافة الأقسام مقروءة

بحث بشبكة ليلاس الثقافية

الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية Romantic Novels Fourm، روايات رومانسية اجنبية

إضافة رد
نسخ الرابط
نسخ للمنتديات

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 24-07-20, 07:49 PM   المشاركة رقم: 481
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
مشرفة قسم الروايات الرومانسية الأجنبية

البيانات
التسجيل: Jan 2015
العضوية: 288300
المشاركات: 4,172
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: أجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداع
نقاط التقييم: 490

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
أجمل زهرة غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

كاتب الموضوع : أجمل زهرة المنتدى : الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
افتراضي رد: Sci-Fi Romance, Fantasy Romance and Aliens Collection

Scarred
( #9Tribute Brides of the Drexian Warriors)
by Tana Stone

http://www.mediafire.com/file/5j855x...8-TS.epub/file

What happens when a tough, Drexian captain gets trapped on an alien planet with the human tribute bride he’s supposed to rescue? Without his clothes.

Brok has vowed to track down the pretty human who was snatched by space pirates and return her to be matched with a Drexian warrior. One who isn’t battle-scarred and damaged, like him.

The snag: He’s thought about nothing but the dark-haired beauty for weeks. Now he's stuck on a hedonistic, alien planet with her where the clothing is scant and the inhibitions are low. If he gets her out, can he really let her go?

عرض البوم صور أجمل زهرة   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 24-07-20, 08:03 PM   المشاركة رقم: 482
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: أجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداع

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Sinth Salvation - :
Sinth Strain Book 4
by Pearl Tate

Lilibeth:
I’ve never met a man I like.
I’m determined to make sure that the physical and mental abuse I’ve endured over the years doesn’t trickle down to my seven-year-old cousin. After her mother died six months ago, I promised myself I’d get her away from her brutish father. Of course, I haven’t figured out how I’m going to do that… yet.
I’ve learned a lot over the last couple years, living away from home for the first time in my life. The school of hard knocks has taught me that no one is going to look out for you but you. After assuming that my superiors had my best interest in mind, I ended up being assigned to a town where I knew no one, hundreds of miles from my family!
I’m going to make a difference. If not in my life, then definitely in Eva’s. She doesn’t deserve to live in fear.
When I’m assigned a special missing persons case by my boss I think, “Here we go again!” What I don’t expect is for the guy to tell me he’s an alien and save my life more than once. I’m exposed to some craziness that I’ve only seen in horror flicks!
What are these strange creatures emerging from the ocean? Are they really aliens as this newcomer—who looks very human—claims?

Nikon:
I’m getting really sick of all the drama!
We go from one planet to the next, cleaning up messes. More often than not, we find out that the species who’ve called us in are the ones at fault. It’s like a game, and I don’t know how many more ecosystems I can watch die.
Despite how devastating all this is, I’m not ready to retire from the Guardian program. Unlike other members of our squad, I don’t feel like giving up. I want to see this end. I want someone held accountable!
When we run across a young alien Taxin uncloaked and infected by the Wen virus, I’m shocked—and dismayed! This means we’re missing something … some other way it’s spread.
Sent to another landmass on Earth, we locate the missing source of the Wen virus, and I realize almost immediately I’ve met my mate. She’s beautiful and tough, but can I keep her alive with all the transitioned Humans and now alien Taxin roaming this area?
When the Ashen aliens step in, everything begins to change — for Humans, Taxin, and Sinth alike. How will this change our lives long term? Will we all coexist and come to an agreement?

Sinth Stalker - :
Sinth Strain Book 5

Zoey:
I haven’t decided whose wrath is worse … my husband’s or an active volcano’s.
Who am I kidding? Nothing’s more dangerous than Einar.
That’s why I’m here, hiding out in a restricted area, braving the volcano’s volatility. I know my abusive husband won’t find me holed up in my grandparent’s cabin, since no one is even supposed to travel this close to Hengill.
As an overweight, abused housewife, I’ve left my husband more than once, but he’s always found me and forcibly brought me back. This time, I’m determined to get in shape and stay hidden. I’m used to being alone, so I don’t mind the solitude.
But I’ve been found. That’s why when I’m stalked for days by a man who disappears and reappears—sometimes even in the trees, I know my time is up! I have to go and find somewhere new to hide out.
On my way back to civilization, I’m attacked by crazy people and some strange scaled creatures! I’m disheartened to realize I won’t need to find someplace to hide.
After all the careful preparation, I’m about to be killed … just not by my husband!

Jaxtyn:
I’m done leaking information about Sinth matters to Purlogh.
If Payak knew I was discussing our case with my estranged family member, he’d feel betrayed. We’d all take the backlash if the Sinth Sovereignty found out I’m speaking about Guardians matters with a shunned Sinth.
As Guardians, we travel from one planet to another, cleaning up messes and overseeing alien interactions. Other species rely on us to use our stealth to keep everyone accountable to each other. I refuse to be accused of betrayal like my predecessor. Instead, I’ll disappear on my terms.
Separating from my squad, I decide to explore Earth before it’s totally ruined by the Wen virus. I’m pulled toward a large volcano, watching in awe as it belches smoke and shakes the ground regularly. It’s then I see her … a Human female who can see me when I’m in my dimension.
What’s she doing out here all alone? When she heads back to town, I realize just how much and fast things have changed in the area.
She’s going to have to trust me if I’m going to be able to save her from the Wen-infected because now we’re not only dealing with transitioned Humans—but also the transitioned alien Taxin!

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Sinth Salvation - A Sci-Fi Alie - Pearl Tate.rar‏ (253.0 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 1)
نوع الملف: rar Sinth Stalker - A Sci-Fi Alien - Pearl Tate.rar‏ (275.5 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 1)
قديم 24-07-20, 08:26 PM   المشاركة رقم: 483
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Grabbed by the Alien Guard:
(The Novans Book 11)
by Ashlyn Hawkes

A costly mistake could cost a guard everything.
Adir never meant to fall in love with Callie. It happened by accident. It snuck up on him. He didn’t even realize it.
Until he lost her.
Now, he’ll do whatever it takes to get her back, but will she ever forgive him?

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Grabbed_by_the_Alien_Guard__An_-_Ashlyn_Hawkes.rar‏ (178.4 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 4)
قديم 12-08-20, 10:56 AM   المشاركة رقم: 484
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

His Human Prize:
(Argentum Alien Warriors Book 1)
by Diana Winters

He kissed me to save my life.

But there’s a catch.

There’s always a catch, right?

I find myself in a bit of a pinch. I’m thrown in a holding cell, paraded in front of every kind of alien imaginable, and told I’m going to be the prize in some barbaric gladiatorial competition straight out of a movie.

But the biggest pinch of all comes when—like any decent prisoner—I attempt to dig for my freedom (and my sanity), and I’m poisoned to death by a critter. But fear not, because I discover the afterlife is full of big silver alpha-angels who look like Greek statues and wanna do naughty things to you.

Except... that’s not strictly true. That was the poison talking. Apologies for getting all our hopes up.

My savior isn’t an angel, but he does give me the kiss of life... transferring some of his weird silver symbiont to me in the process.

The catch? He saves my life, so now I need to give him one. A brand new shiny one with chubby cheeks and his father’s eyes.

So… yeah.

I should be running for the hills. Everyone knows betraying body syndrome is clichéd, right? But have they ever had a weird silver symbiont go to town all over them?

Well I have. And now my previous existence on Earth seems downright dull as dishwater in comparison.

The only problem? I might have unknowingly made a deal with a devil.

I’ll have his symbiont, but do I really want his spawn?

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar HAP-DW.rar‏ (353.5 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 1)
قديم 12-08-20, 11:01 AM   المشاركة رقم: 485
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Alien Beast
by Diana Winters

http://www.mediafire.com/file/5znmal...AP-DW.rar/file

We are a race of Bhiasts, once proud and free, now reduced to hormones and instinct.

When you have lived as long as we have, you do not get to call yourself a man.
You either switch off the part that once was, or you go insane.

Our masters send us to war, and we never lose. This task should be easy in comparison. There is no instinct more primal than the one they want me to complete.

Failure risks all our lives, while succeeding risks hers.

But the tiny human creature has a fire in her eyes, burning so strong it makes my horns ache.

I do not want to extinguish it.

I want to reach out and touch it. Play with it. Keep it for myself and make it mine forever.

I am not supposed to want, to feel, to think…

But she pervades every desire, feeling and thought.

I am a hardened warrior, and yet her beauty defeats me.

Her courage leaves me weak.

'Tis a sick and twisted joke of my nature that the more attached I get, the more control I lose.

Undefeated in battle… until the day she was pushed through my door.

إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
aliens, collection, fantasy, romance, sci-fi
facebook

جديد مواضيع قسم الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع