لمشاكل التسجيل ودخول المنتدى يرجى مراسلتنا على الايميل liilasvb3@gmail.com

العودة   منتديات ليلاس > القصص والروايات > روايات منوعة > الروايات الاجنبية > الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
التسجيل

بحث بشبكة ليلاس الثقافية

الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية Romantic Novels Fourm، روايات رومانسية اجنبية

إضافة رد
نسخ الرابط
نسخ للمنتديات

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 14-07-20, 10:49 AM   المشاركة رقم: 466
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
مشرفة قسم الروايات الرومانسية الأجنبية

البيانات
التسجيل: Jan 2015
العضوية: 288300
المشاركات: 4,174
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: أجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداع
نقاط التقييم: 490

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
أجمل زهرة غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

كاتب الموضوع : أجمل زهرة المنتدى : الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
افتراضي رد: Sci-Fi Romance, Fantasy Romance and Aliens Collection

The Alien's Seduction
(Warriors Of Luxiria #7)
by Zoey Draven

http://www.mediafire.com/file/rzhyno...S-ZD.epub/file

After a dark relationship in her past, Crystal Lee avoids men like the plague, especially dominant, physically strong, overbearing ones—everything that reminds her of her ex. So, it’s just her luck that she’s stuck on a planet surrounded by them. Only they’re not men. They’re massive, battle-worn alien warriors. And when one steals her from the safety of her new home, into the wild lands of Luxiria, she never expects him to come to her rescue.

Ambassador Cruxan likes two things: a plethora of females warming his furs and a good, satisfying fight at the training pits. As the leader of the roughest outpost on Luxiria, he’s known for fixing messy situations, for getting the hard jobs done. So, when the Prime Leader tasks him with tracking and retrieving a human female, he does it, no questions asked. There’s only one problem: that human female turns out to be his fated mate, a fated mate he never thought he wanted.

When they’re both stranded together in the wild lands, days away from civilization, Crystal quickly realizes that she needs to keep her distance from the devastatingly passionate and handsome male. But Cruxan awakens desires she has long thought dead... and soon, she fears that he has the power to break her heart if she’s not careful with it.

عرض البوم صور أجمل زهرة   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 14-07-20, 10:51 AM   المشاركة رقم: 467
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: أجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداع

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

The Alien's Claim
(Warriors Of Luxiria #8)
by Zoey Draven

http://www.mediafire.com/file/c4x9aa...C-ZD.epub/file

Erin likes control and order. She’s the person that remains calm in any situation—like getting abducted by aliens. Or living among frightening, hunky, battle-bred alien warriors called Luxirians.
Or getting stolen in the middle of her bath by a strange, devastatingly handsome male with blue tattoos who thinks she’s his…

As the Prime Leader’s only brother and a descendant of the royal bloodline, Jaxor’an had a bright future ahead. Until he threw it all away, driven by grief and anger, and disappeared into the wild lands of Luxiria without a trace. Now, ten years later, he’s returned…to steal away human females that will grant him the revenge he’s sought for so long. Only, he never expected that one of the females would be his fated mate, with her lush curves and dark, glittering eyes that promised him a revenge all her own.

Erin always wanted a knight in shining armor. Instead, she got Jaxor’an—a half-mad cold brute in a loincloth.
How could this possibly end well?

قديم 14-07-20, 10:59 AM   المشاركة رقم: 468
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Her Healing Warrior:
(Lunarian Warriors Book 4)
by Roxie Ray

Aliens kidnapped and tortured me, so how can I trust that Coplan is on my side?

Evil aliens plucked me from Earth and did terrible things. My alien rescuers say they want to help, but my body can’t help but shy away. But the more Coplan helps me recover, the more my mind starts to open up. He promises me that the sooner I tell him about what happened, the sooner I can go home.
But going home means forgetting all about Coplan. The other Lunarians call him cold, but around me he’s warmth and heat and love. When he looks at me, it’s real, and I didn’t have that back on Earth where my life was carefully constructed perfection.
I’m torn. I’m an influencer with millions of fans and my family back home who are sure to miss me, but I don’t know if my heart will ever recover from losing Coplan. And choosing to stay with him would be the biggest risk I’ve ever taken. Am I ready to be the mate of an alien warrior?

قديم 14-07-20, 11:01 AM   المشاركة رقم: 469
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Finley Fenn's Books

قديم 14-07-20, 11:07 AM   المشاركة رقم: 470
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Orc Sworn Series
by Finley Fenn (1-3)

http://www.mediafire.com/file/41hlhn...SS-FF.rar/file

1. The Lady and the Orc -

He’s the most feared monster in the realm. And she’s what he needs to win his war…
In a world of warring orcs and men, Lady Norr is condemned to a childless marriage, a cruel lord husband, and a life of genteel poverty — until the day her home is ransacked by a horde. And leading the charge is their hulking, deadly orc captain: the infamous Grimarr.
And Grimarr has a wicked plan for Lady Norr, and for ending this war once and for all. She’s going to become his captive — and the perfect snare for Lord Norr.
There’s no possible escape, and soon Lady Norr is dragged off toward Orc Mountain in the powerful arms of her greatest enemy. A ruthless, commanding warlord, with a velvet voice and mouthwatering scent, who awakens every forbidden hunger she never knew she had…
But Grimarr refuses to accept half measures — in war, or in pleasure. And before he’ll conquer Lady Norr’s deepest, darkest desires, she needs to surrender everything.
Her allegiance.
Her wedding-ring.
Her future…
And with her husband’s forces giving chase, Lady Norr can’t afford to play such a dangerous game — or can she? Even if this deadly orc’s plans might be the only way to save them all?

2. The Heiress and the Orc -

She made a pledge to a wild, dangerous orc. And now he’s here for vengeance…
In a world of recently warring orcs and men, Ella Riddell is determined to ignore it all. She’s the wealthiest heiress in the realm — and soon, she’s to wed a lord, and become a real lady.
Until the night her engagement-party ends in utter disaster, and Ella runs for the forest — and straight into the powerful arms of a hulking, deadly orc.
And it’s not just any orc. It’s Natt. The orc Ella made a secret, foolish pledge to, many years past…
He’s huge and shameless and vicious, not at all the gangly, laughing daredevil Ella remembers. And he’s here with one shocking, scandalous aim: to wreak vengeance on Ella’s betrothed. With her.
With her hunger.
Her surrender.
Her undoing...
Ella knows she should run, even if this deadly enemy was once a friend. Even if his scent drags up a dark, forbidden longing. Even if his kisses are the sweetest, filthiest thing she’s ever tasted in her life…
But will Ella truly risk her perfect future, for an orc? Will she face the bitter truths of the past, and brave the terrifying Orc Mountain, before more war rises to destroy them all?

3. The Librarian and the Orc -

He’s a fierce, ferocious, death-dealing beast. And he’s reading a book in her library...
In a world of recently warring orcs and men, Rosa Rolfe leads a quiet, scholarly life as an impoverished librarian — until the day she finds an orc. In her library. Reading a book.
He’s rude, aggressive, and deeply terrifying, with his huge muscled form, sharp black claws, and cold, dismissive commands. But he doesn’t seem truly dangerous… at least, until night falls. And he makes Rosa a shocking, scandalous offer…
Her books, for her surrender.
Her ecstasy.
Her enlightenment…
Rosa’s no fool, and she knows she can’t possibly risk her precious library for this brazen, belligerent orc. Even if he is surprisingly well-read. Even if he smells like sweet, heated honey. Even if he makes Rosa’s heart race with fear, and ignites all her deepest, darkest cravings at once…
But surrender demands a dangerous, devastating price. A bond that can’t easily be broken. And a breakneck journey to the fearsome, forbidding Orc Mountain, where a curious, clever librarian might be just what’s needed to stop another war…

إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
aliens, collection, fantasy, romance, sci-fi
facebook

جديد مواضيع قسم الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
أدوات الموضوع
مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع
تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع