لمشاكل التسجيل ودخول المنتدى يرجى مراسلتنا على الايميل liilasvb3@gmail.com

العودة   منتديات ليلاس > القصص والروايات > روايات منوعة > الروايات الاجنبية > الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
التسجيل

بحث بشبكة ليلاس الثقافية

الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية Romantic Novels Fourm، روايات رومانسية اجنبية

إضافة رد
نسخ الرابط
نسخ للمنتديات

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 01-10-20, 06:12 PM   المشاركة رقم: 486
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
مشرفة قسم الروايات الرومانسية الأجنبية

البيانات
التسجيل: Jan 2015
العضوية: 288300
المشاركات: 4,174
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: أجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداع
نقاط التقييم: 490

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
أجمل زهرة غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

كاتب الموضوع : أجمل زهرة المنتدى : الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
افتراضي رد: Sci-Fi Romance, Fantasy Romance and Aliens Collection

Famine
(The Four Horsemen #3)
by Laura Thalassa

Ana da Silva always assumed she’d die young, she just never expected it to be at the hands of Famine, the haunting immortal who once spared her life so many years ago. But if the horseman remembers her at all, he must not care, for when she comes face to face with him for the second time in her life, she’s stabbed and left for dead.

Only, she doesn’t quite die.

If there’s one thing Famine is good at, it’s cruelty. And how these blighted bastards deserve it. Try as he might, he can’t forget what they once did to him. But when Ana, a ghost from his past, corners him and promises pain for what he so recently did to her, she and her empty threats captivate him, and he decides to keep her around.

In spite of themselves, Ana and Famine are drawn to each other. But at the end of the day, the two are enemies. Nothing changes that. Not one kind act, not two. And definitely not a few steamy nights. But enemies or reluctant lovers, if they don’t stop themselves soon, heaven will.

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Famine (The Four Horsemen Book - Laura Thalassa.rar‏ (446.1 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 5)
عرض البوم صور أجمل زهرة   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 08-10-20, 07:30 PM   المشاركة رقم: 487
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: أجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداع

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Axall
(Vaxxlian Alien Mail Order Brides #4)
by Sue Mercury

He won’t leave Earth without her.

After awakening from cryosleep, Rachel struggles to find her place in a strange new world. Earth isn’t the way she remembers it. Not even close. For starters, humans have made contact with real live aliens. Before she can wrap her head around all the changes, a bossy Vaxxlian warrior shows up in her bedroom claiming to be her mate. She tries to send him away, but the alien in question is as stubborn as he is tall. He also looks infuriatingly good without his clothes on…

Axall has never believed in fate or love at first sight. That is, until he meets Rachel —the petite human female with soulful blue eyes and wavy, dark hair who stirs up his protective side. One glance and he’s completely smitten with the headstrong woman who incites his most primal desires. He’s determined to capture her heart and take her back to planet New Vaxx.

Despite Rachel’s assertion that they aren’t compatible, Axall keeps trying to woo her, and if he doesn’t stop making those sexy growling noises, she just might lose her resolve. But no. It would never work—she has responsibilities on Earth she can’t abandon, even if she is starting to fall for the hunky green-eyed alien with the heart of gold...

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Axall – Sue Mercury.rar‏ (218.6 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 3)
قديم 08-10-20, 07:37 PM   المشاركة رقم: 488
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Ursa Major
(Cyborg Shifters #7)
by Naomi Lucas

Terraform Zero, a virtual reality colonization game, has swept the galaxy by storm. The Champions are household names that give humanity hope. Vee Miles believes she is good enough to compete amongst them, but the costly entrance fee is holding her back.

Enter the Earthian Planetary Exploration Division.

Still reeling from a publicity nightmare named Zeph, the corporation is desperate to change the public’s opinions toward Cyborgs. They offer to sponsor Vee. The EPED gets the PR boost, and she gets to keep the prize money. The EPED’s deal comes with strings though, and she has to pretend to be a made-up Cyborg shifting bear named Cypher.

A male that had the look of a Viking space warrior, with enough scars and otherworldly brawn to make any woman swoon. An imaginary male that makes her heart race…

Little does she know she’s being used as bait to lure the real Cypher from his den.

He’s out now.

He’s coming for her, and there’s no place virtual or otherwise for her to hide.

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Ursa Major (Cyborg Shifters Boo - Naomi Lucas.rar‏ (310.8 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 6)
قديم 08-10-20, 07:44 PM   المشاركة رقم: 489
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

When She Belongs
(Risdaverse #4)
by Ruby Dixon

http://www.mediafire.com/file/65yq3l...-WSB.epub/file

He’s the biggest jerk in the galaxy.

I can live with being stuck on the far end of space. I can live with having to spend weeks on an abandoned station in an asteroid belt. Sure, I don’t belong, but I’ve got my book and my eight-legged attack cat with me. I should be fine.

I’m not fine.

My alien host, Jerrok, is a jerk. He’s surly and unpleasant. He hasn’t bathed in years. He’s part cyborg - and all those parts seem to be falling to pieces. He’s the one in charge of this remote station, which means we’re forced to interact. It’s an absolutely miserable situation for both of us…

…until I realize that all his anger and bluster is covering the fact that he’s thoughtful and understanding. He’s protective, too, keeping me safe when the bad guys approach. When I get hurt, he’s the one tenderly caring for my wounds.

Jerrok is also intensely, utterly lonely, just like me.

As time passes, I start to wonder…maybe where I belong isn’t a place…but a person.

قديم 08-10-20, 07:53 PM   المشاركة رقم: 490
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Raven's Return
(Icehome #12)
by Ruby Dixon

No one ever comes back for me.

I’ve always been on my own, and why should it be any different on an ice planet? So when I’m kidnapped by a feral outcast, I suspect I’d better learn to love raw fish and rough living.

Then…U’dron comes to my rescue.

He’s always understood me more than anyone else. He’s been my friend and my confidante. We’ve made music together. And now that he’s my hero? The crush I’ve had on him is turning into something more, something deeper. He won’t want me when he hears my terrible secrets, though.

But it turns out that U’dron has a secret of his own…

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Raven’s Return – Ruby Dixon.rar‏ (347.9 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 0)
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
aliens, collection, fantasy, romance, sci-fi
facebook

جديد مواضيع قسم الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
أدوات الموضوع
مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع
تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع