لمشاكل التسجيل ودخول المنتدى يرجى مراسلتنا على الايميل liilasvb3@gmail.com

العودة   منتديات ليلاس > القصص والروايات > روايات منوعة > الروايات الاجنبية > الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
التسجيل

بحث بشبكة ليلاس الثقافية

الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية Romantic Novels Fourm، روايات رومانسية اجنبية

إضافة رد
نسخ الرابط
نسخ للمنتديات

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 27-02-21, 10:08 PM   المشاركة رقم: 526
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
مشرفة قسم الروايات الرومانسية الأجنبية

البيانات
التسجيل: Jan 2015
العضوية: 288300
المشاركات: 4,174
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: أجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداع
نقاط التقييم: 490

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
أجمل زهرة غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

كاتب الموضوع : أجمل زهرة المنتدى : الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
افتراضي رد: Sci-Fi Romance, Fantasy Romance and Aliens Collection

Ice Planet Honeymoon -
A Compilation: Four Novellas of Happy Ever After
by Ruby Dixon

These stories are extended epilogues for readers who want a little more of their favorite couples. Don’t start here! Start at the beginning with Ice Planet Barbarians.

Vektal & Georgie
What happens after happily ever after? Quite a bit, actually. Georgie and Vektal are mated, but Georgie has a few things on her mind before she settles into her new life…why not have a honeymoon?

Raahosh & Liz
Newly-mated (and grudge-holding) Liz wants nothing more than to be away from the tribe that’s exiled her man. Raahosh wants to prove to Liz that he can be a good mate, even if he’s ugly. On a honeymoon, they can get to know each other better. Perfect, right?

Aehako & Kira
Kira and Aehako are happily mated and waiting for their baby’s arrival. Everything is great…or is it? Because carefree Aehako has turned into the most hovering of spouses, and he’s making everyone at the cave crazy. Kira thinks it’s time for a vacation…of sorts.

Rukh & Harlow
Rukh and Harlow are starting over at the beach, away from everyone else. Newly mated, they’re just now realizing what a monumental task it is to create a home when you’ve got nothing but the leathers on your back. It’s even worse when you can’t talk to your mate. Will misunderstandings ruin everything?

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Ice Planet Honeymoon Four Novellas of HEA – Ruby Dixon.rar‏ (333.9 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 5)
عرض البوم صور أجمل زهرة   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 27-02-21, 10:12 PM   المشاركة رقم: 527
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: أجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداع

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Barbarian's Bride
(Ice Planet Barbarians #19)
by Ruby Dixon

Nora says she’s happy.

Dagesh isn’t so sure. He loves his pretty human mate and wants nothing more than to bring a smile to her face…so she’ll go running into his arms. When he asks the tribe what she’s missing, someone suggests a wedding.

All right, then. He’ll throw the best barbarian wedding ever.

So how does Nora tell her determined, thoughtful mate that what she wanted wasn’t a wedding…but something a little different in bed?

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Barbarian’s Bride – Ruby Dixon.rar‏ (318.0 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 4)
قديم 03-03-21, 06:46 PM   المشاركة رقم: 528
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Plundered
(Raider Warlords of the Vandar #2)
by Tana Stone

My sister gave herself to the raider warlord to save me. Now I’m hunting him down and getting her back.

I’ve never forgiven myself for letting that brute drag her off my ship, and I’ve done nothing but search for his horde of warships since he let my ship go free.
Everyone knows the Vandar raiders are cruel and merciless, so when my ship is attacked by another of the alien race’s warlords, I expect to be blown out of the sky. Instead, he takes me as his captive.
I may be the warlord’s prize, but no way will I submit to his demands. Even if his hard body and fiery eyes ignite a desire in me like nothing have before.
Despite my captivity, I’m still determined to find my sister. This Vandar warrior might not have her, but he knows who does. If I can give him what he wants, maybe he’ll help me find her. But can I risk letting him control more than my body? Can I risk him plundering my heart?

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Plundered__A_Sc-Fi_Alien_Warrio_-_Tana_Stone.rar‏ (277.5 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 1)
قديم 03-03-21, 06:50 PM   المشاركة رقم: 529
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Pillaged
(Raider Warlords of the Vandar #3)
by Tana Stone

I was promised against my will to an imperial general. . .so I escaped. Right into the arms of an even more ruthless Vandar warlord.

I’d thought things had been bad when I’d been ordered to marry the repulsive Zagrath general. But then I’d been captured by the empire’s most deadly enemy–the Vandar raiders. With their battle kilts and tails, the raiders are known for being fierce warriors who never take prisoners. Until now.
The fear I feel when I’m taken by the menacing Vandar warlord is confirmed when I discover why he treats me like an honored guest. Taking the general’s bride is one thing, but to strike the most personal blow the Vandar must claim me as his, taking me to his bed until his mating marks appear on my skin and mark me as his true mate.

But he has no intention of forcing me. He wants to make a deal—become his willingly and I will get what I’ve always wanted—my freedom from a loveless, arranged marriage. Can I agree to a deal with the darkly dominant warlord who stokes both my fear and desire? Even if being claimed by the Vandar is only revenge for him and freedom for me, will my heart remain untouched as he pillages my body? And will the general give me up so easily, or will he come for both of us with all the firepower of the empire?

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Pillaged__A_Sci-Fi_Alien_Warrio_-_Tana_Stone.rar‏ (361.3 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 1)
قديم 03-03-21, 07:00 PM   المشاركة رقم: 530
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Pursued
(Raider Warlords of the Vandar #4)
by Tana Stone

As the empire’s most ruthless female assassin, I’m used to killing without a second thought. But I’ve never infiltrated a raider horde before. Or seduced after a vicious Vandar warlord.

When I contrive to be captured by the raiders who terrorize the galaxy, my plan is to seduce Raas Bron before I assassinate him. That’s before I lay eyes on the huge, menacing Vandar with his long, dark hair and even longer tail. Despite his size and fierce reputation, the dominant warlord is no brainless beast. He’s a formidable foe who takes me to his bed and fires something within me that’s long been dormant. Soon, I don’t know if I’m seducing him, or if he’s seducing me.

The longer I pursue the Raas, the harder it is to remember my mission. Even as the alien warlord claims my body as his, I attempt to protect my heart and remind myself of my duty. Can I fulfill my promise to the empire, or will I lose myself in the passionate raider’s desire to possess me—body and soul? If I don’t kill the warlord who’s claimed me, I know I’ll become the one pursued by the empire. And the empire does not show mercy to rogue assassins.

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Pursued_ A Sci-Fi Alien Warrior - Tana Stone.rar‏ (279.0 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 1)
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
aliens, collection, fantasy, romance, sci-fi
facebook

جديد مواضيع قسم الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
أدوات الموضوع
مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع
تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع