لمشاكل التسجيل ودخول المنتدى يرجى مراسلتنا على الايميل liilasvb3@gmail.com

العودة   منتديات ليلاس > القصص والروايات > روايات منوعة > الروايات الاجنبية > الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
التسجيل

بحث بشبكة ليلاس الثقافية

الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية Romantic Novels Fourm، روايات رومانسية اجنبية

إضافة رد
نسخ الرابط
نسخ للمنتديات

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 04-03-21, 11:58 PM   المشاركة رقم: 546
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
مشرفة قسم الروايات الرومانسية الأجنبية

البيانات
التسجيل: Jan 2015
العضوية: 288300
المشاركات: 4,175
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: أجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداع
نقاط التقييم: 490

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
أجمل زهرة غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

كاتب الموضوع : أجمل زهرة المنتدى : الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
افتراضي رد: Sci-Fi Romance, Fantasy Romance and Aliens Collection

Her Alien Beast
(Voxeran Fated Mates #3)
by Presley Hall

Axen fights like a beast. He terrifies me a little. But maybe he’s exactly what I need.
As a doctor, I’m used to thinking logically and staying calm even in intense circumstances, so I thought I was adjusting pretty well to life on Nuthora.
Then the universe threw another curveball at me.
Not only am I stuck on a prison planet with a bunch of blue-skinned aliens… but I’m pregnant.
When the mate bond flares between Axen and me, it’s more than I can handle. I want to get off this crazy ride and go back to a planet where things made sense, where my heart wasn’t fighting with my head, and where most of the wildlife didn’t want to kill me.
But there’s no going back.
This is the path fate has carved out for me, and despite my fears about the bond, Axen is determined to prove he’ll be a good mate.
Can this brutal alien warrior truly be my perfect match?

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Her Alien Beast_ A Sci-Fi Alien - Presley Hall.rar‏ (257.9 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 2)
عرض البوم صور أجمل زهرة   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 05-03-21, 12:49 PM   المشاركة رقم: 547
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: أجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداع

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Her Alien Warrior
(Voxeran Fated Mates #4)
by Presley Hall

He’s a silent, mysterious, gorgeous warrior. And he’s my only hope.

In the span of a few months, I’ve been kidnapped, rescued, then kidnapped again.
I was finally getting used to life on this prison planet… until a band of raiders attacked the Voxeran village and stole me away. When one of the Voxeran warriors tried to save me, he was captured too.

Now it’s just the two of us joined together against terrible odds.
As terrifying as it is to be held captive by vicious alien raiders, I’m grateful Kzuri is by my side. Although he’s barely ever said a word to me, he’s risked his life to protect me more than once. He may not be human, but he’s the bravest man I’ve ever met, and something about the way he looks at me makes my heart race. I can’t deny that I have feelings for him—but is it more than that? Could it be the mate bond?
Will we even live long enough to find out?

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Her Alien Warrior_ A Sci-Fi Ali - Presley Hall.rar‏ (295.6 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 1)
قديم 09-03-21, 09:27 PM   المشاركة رقم: 548
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Alien Heart
(Fated Mates of Xaensskar #1)
by Jude Gray

Some aliens are so fierce that a girl can’t see a heart in all the darkness… not even when fate chooses one of them for her.

Forced to stand in the window of a sex shop to attract customers, Tempest is beginning to believe the worst thing that can happen to her is dying of sheer boredom.
Then she catches the attention of a type of alien she’s never seen before. He’s like a shadow, darker than the night sky, a silver sword at his side. But no matter how frightening he is, there’s something so mysterious and intriguing about him that she can’t get him out of her mind.
When she’s sold once again, this time to a cruel, terrifying master, she doesn’t believe she’ll ever see the dark stranger again.
♥♥♥
Kelos doesn’t believe a delicate human female can ever look at him with anything other than fear and revulsion. Surely she won’t want him to touch her. Surely she won’t want him to love her.
But from the moment he catches and holds her stare, he wants her.
He plans to get her to safety, no strings attached.
But plans can go awry.
First, he’ll have to take her from the cruel four-armed Khork who just bought her…
And Khorks aren’t known to give up anything without a fight.

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Alien_Heart__A_Sci-Fi_Alien_Rom_-_Jude_Gray.rar‏ (170.7 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 3)
قديم 09-03-21, 09:30 PM   المشاركة رقم: 549
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Alien Conquest
(Fated Mates of Xaensskar #2)
by Jude Gray

Sometimes Fate has a dark sense of humor, which can be…unfortunate.

Kreia doesn’t expect to feel anything other than hatred and fear for the man who mistakes her for a boy–no doubt her disguise has something to do with that–but her dislike soon melts away as her fear eases and she begins to feel…something else.
Something she shouldn’t be feeling for a wealthy, arrogant Craeshen who wouldn’t give a little nothing thief like her a second glance. Certainly she shouldn’t have feelings for a man who sees her as a street boy, a thief, and worse, a Drimuti–the race he hates.
Instead of sending her to the authorities as planned, he changes his mind and decides to take her to the deadlands to teach her lessons and skills that will help her become a “man,” and she knows it’s only a matter of time before he discovers her secret.
Her only hope is to escape him and his men and find her way back to the city so she can disappear and never see him again.

♥♥♥

Dexx Tavin is losing his mind.
He is not attracted to men, yet when the little street thief attempts to run and he is forced to give chase, a primitive part of him awakens and he realizes suddenly that he’s attracted to the boy. Worse, apparently this thieving street kid–this Drimuti–is his fated mate.
Fate can take a flying leap.

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Alien Conquest_ A Sci-Fi Alien - Jude Gray.rar‏ (183.3 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 4)
قديم 09-03-21, 09:35 PM   المشاركة رقم: 550
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Alien Mate
(Fated Mates of Xaensskar #3)
by Jude Gray

Fate decided long ago that Iscer and Zyva belong together.

Good thing Fate loves a challenge, because the cold mercenary and the woman who hates him may be her biggest challenge yet…
After she attacks her tentacled Aktovi owner, kills his wife, and escapes the city of Agroeos, Zyva Tanza knows her time on Xaensskar is coming to an end when she’s quickly and violently captured. Treated and held in a hospital in the city of Brighmin, all she can do is wait for a fate that will, for her, be worse than death.
But Fate has something else in store for Zyva.
She’s aided by a kind Drimuti female who tells her about a place called Corsov, and Zyva runs once again–only this time, she has a place to run to.
But the cruel man who’d enslaved her is not about to give her up, and he knows one sure way to get her back.
He hires XCRU.

♥♥♥

Iscer is a mercenary of the group XCRU, and when he’s hired to do a job, he does the job–no matter what. He doesn’t let his feelings interfere. Ever. Some might say he has no feelings. And he might agree with that.
When he goes after a fugitive who escaped the law–twice–he doesn’t care that she’s female, or that she’s a slave, or that the man she tried to kill believed it was his right to hurt her. That’s not his concern. He enjoys the chase, true enough, but in the end, completing the job he accepted is all that matters.
She leads him on a wild chase, gaining his respect–and maybe a little something more–along the way.
Still, he’ll capture her, return her to her master, and never think of her again.

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Alien Mate_ A Sci-Fi Alien Roma - Jude Gray.rar‏ (155.6 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 3)
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
aliens, collection, fantasy, romance, sci-fi
facebook

جديد مواضيع قسم الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
أدوات الموضوع
مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع
تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع