لمشاكل التسجيل ودخول المنتدى يرجى مراسلتنا على الايميل liilasvb3@gmail.com

العودة   منتديات ليلاس > القصص والروايات > روايات منوعة > الروايات الاجنبية > الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
التسجيل مشاركات اليوم اجعل كافة الأقسام مقروءة

بحث بشبكة ليلاس الثقافية

الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية Romantic Novels Fourm، روايات رومانسية اجنبية

إضافة رد
نسخ الرابط
نسخ للمنتديات

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 17-01-23, 05:47 PM   المشاركة رقم: 746
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
مشرفة قسم الروايات الرومانسية الأجنبية

البيانات
التسجيل: Jan 2015
العضوية: 288300
المشاركات: 4,172
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: أجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداع
نقاط التقييم: 490

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
أجمل زهرة غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

كاتب الموضوع : أجمل زهرة المنتدى : الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
افتراضي رد: Sci-Fi Romance, Fantasy Romance and Aliens Collection

Rescued From the Depths

Ella Maven

I’m stranded on an island, but this isn’t Castaway and coconuts. There’s no Tom Hanks or Wilson. There’s me, some monkey-like creatures and… oh yeah, I’m on another planet. Grass is blue, dirt is green, and I’m never getting home. Earth feels like light-years away, because it is.
To make matters worse, there’s something in the ocean. I can feel it watching me, and sometimes I catch sight of a finned head and glowing purple eyes before it ducks back below the surface. I expect to remain trapped on this island until the end of my days. What I don’t expect is a creature with the body of a god to emerge from the tide one day…and pull me to the depths with him.
Rescued from the Depths was previously published in the limited time Alien Embrace anthology. This version has been re-edited and expanded.

Outcasts of Corin #4
The Alien's Bounty

She’s something I didn’t want, but everything I crave.

Lu: This planet is the pits. I’m being handed off to different aliens one after another like I’m a dog-eared novel. My latest captors are about to take me off planet when a big blue alien botches the rescue mission. Now we’re both prisoners of a fierce lizard species who will let us free on one condition, and I think our life span is looking bleak.

Axton: I know my way around swords, enemies, and blood, but this human is something else. She never stops talking, asks too many questions, and makes my blood hot. All we need to do is find the missing offspring of the lizard king. Between my muscles and her sporadic ability to tell the future, I figure we might just make it out alive.
While battling for our lives, I’m also fighting to keep my hands off the fiery human. But time is running out, and if I want a future with her, I have to complete the hardest hunt of my life.

Outcasts of Corin #5
The Alien's Charge

I don’t play by the rules… until her.

Maisie: I’m tired of being scared, but fear is like a constant companion these days. Some big blue alien stole the last of my friends, and now I’m alone as a prisoner on a spaceship on my way back to the planet that stole everything from me.
I thought I’d seen the last of the blue aliens, until suddenly I’m staring into the eyes of one as he gets ready to fire a laser right into the cockpit where I sit. And at this point in my life, I’m thinking this might be the best way to go.
Maddic: I’m minding my own business when an enemy aircraft tries to shoot me out of the sky. Of course I’m going to retaliate, and as I line up my final shot, something from inside the enemies cockpit catches my eye—the face of a terrified human female.
Now I’m trying to save both of us from hurtling to the ground and going splat. I figure that’s my most difficult task yet. I don’t factor in learning that this human is my mate, and if I don’t get her to trust me, we’re never getting home.

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Rescued From the Depths_ A Drix - Ella Maven.rar‏ (172.8 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 5)
نوع الملف: rar The Alien's Bounty_ A SciFi Ali - Ella Maven.rar‏ (294.8 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 6)
نوع الملف: rar The Alien's Charge_ A SciFi Ali - Ella Maven.rar‏ (261.2 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 4)
عرض البوم صور أجمل زهرة   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 17-01-23, 05:53 PM   المشاركة رقم: 747
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: أجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداع

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Alienate
(Neander Beast Book 4)
Nova Noble

Zartag Zagan, leader of the Neander Beasts, engages in a losing war to defend his people’s right to repopulate Earth. When Zinthrodite, leader of the Zincmeda, offers him her powerful fleet of warships, he agrees, even though he has avoided the wickedly smart woman for years.
But deals have two sides, and the price Zagan must pay for his people’s freedom is a personal one. He must marry Zinthrodite, saving her from assuming the throne on her own planet.
Space battles, betrayals, and enemies-turned-fake spouses lead to a stunning conclusion neither Zagan nor any of his people could imagine.

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Alienate (Neander Beast Book 4) - Nova Noble.rar‏ (234.6 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 5)
قديم 17-01-23, 06:07 PM   المشاركة رقم: 748
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Zai: An Alien Conqueror Science Fiction Romance (Blades of Arris Book 2)

https://www.mediafire.com/file/rjmz2...A3-SN.rar/file

I will destroy all threats to the empire with unrelenting force. Even if that threat comes in the form of a weak, fragile lesser with night-black hair and beguiling eyes.

The blades. Elite forces of the empire, nightmare to all servant-world residents just trying to scrape by. Of course I have to flee when my medical ship comes under attack.

But my escape pod is captured by their ruthless leader.

His face is hidden in an assassin’s cowl. Metal sai weapons are fused to his wristbones. He can fly between spaceships like an owl and execute enemies through a hull.

Yet according to him, I’m the dangerous one.

His people’s lust metal has gotten in my blood. They’ll tear each other apart trying to get to me. And then? Because they can’t understand their feelings, they’ll tear me apart, too.

So he’s taking me to the Arsenal, a massive station teeming with his blades, where I’m one papercut away from unleashing hyperviolent zombie hordes.

Well, okay.

I’m lucky he’s the one who captured me. He senses the lust metal inside me, he understands the desires burning us both with unrelenting need, and he’s completely unaffected.

Or, well, mostly...

Ranse: An Alien Conqueror Science Fiction Romance (Blades of Arris Book 3)

I am a lesser? From a servant world? A nobody?
What a joke.
The man who discounts me is the one who loses.
Because me? I know royalty when I see it.
They call me the Kingmaker.
And I am never wrong.

Even on an alien world, he will do anything to possess me.
The Prince of Blades.
His world is in shambles.
His conquerors have turned against him.
All because of a few pesky lessers like me.

I can make him into an emperor.
I can fix his fractured world and bring his generals into line.
But he might not like who he has to become to win.
Us lessers aren't exactly who they thought we were, ha ha.
And me?
Well, I have a few secrets of my own.
And I'll only reveal those to a true king.

Atana: An Alien Conqueror Romance (Blades of Arris Book 4)

I am a lesser from a servant world.
But even before I was taken?
There was no rescue for me.
The night sky isn’t the only place that’s filled with darkness.
And cages look different, but they’re all the same.
I might be fragile as glass, but I shielded my daughter with my own body. I’ll withstand these brutal aliens.
Their leader. The one who has blades in his wrists and a fractured look in his eyes? I’m all that stands between him and Earth.
But now I think I have the advantage.
Because he sees through me, which means he doesn't see what's right in front of him.
And I’m not afraid of anything.
This glass holds oceans. Planets. Stars.
Just try and make me break.

قديم 17-01-23, 06:32 PM   المشاركة رقم: 749
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Ursa Dax

https://www.mediafire.com/file/2esy9...W7-UD.rar/file

6. Alien Hunter -

“Now that I have found her, I refuse to lose her...”
THERESA
One by one, I’ve seen my friends fall in love with the alien warriors on this planet. I’m so happy for them, but I can’t help but feel jealous. More than any other single girl on this planet, I want what they have – a mate. After a childhood in foster care and an adulthood littered with crappy boyfriends, I just want to find my place. My home. Love. I want it more than anything, and I’m ready for it.
What I’m not ready for? An enemy Gahn from beyond the mountains attacking our settlement in the dead of night. And even more than that? This bleeding Gahn with piercing silver eyes and brutal blades claims that I’m his mate.
Baldor seeks to claim me. I’ve waited for this moment. Craved it. But now that it’s here, I’m not so sure I’m ready anymore.
Baldor is hardened, fierce, and stubborn. Beneath his tough exterior, a dark pain looms inside him.
And even as my feelings for this enemy Gahn grow, I’m not sure that I’m strong enough to let in the light.
BALDOR
I never thought I’d be granted a second mate after losing my first. I do not even know if I deserve another chance at happiness. Deserving or not, I will find her. I will fight for her. And I will claim her.
But my attack against the other tribes to claim my mate does not go as planned. The other Gahns have new allies and are stronger than ever before. Having my blades forced down is bad enough. What’s even worse is the fact that my mate, the lovely, sun-haired Thereeza, does not seem to want me.
She is the light in a world gone dark. A future I’d never hoped to earn. I will not lose her.
To win her love, I will have to go further than I’ve ever gone before.
And I’ll have to sacrifice more than I’d ever thought possible.

7. Alien Victor -

“I found her, I saved her, and once I am Gahn, I will claim her. There will be no other tribe left for her but me...”
JOCELYN
I’ve identified an herb that acts as birth control for us humans on the alien planet we now call home. The only problem? We’re running out. We need more, and apparently the only place you can get it is one of the most deadly regions on this whole planet – the Death Plains. So I slot myself into a group of warriors travelling there to meet the new Gahn there.
Except everything falls apart as soon as we reach the Death Plains, and I’m separated from the men I came with. My only lifeline out in this hellscape is the arrogant, brooding warrior Razek who saves me from certain death.
Razek claims he will become Gahn, warlord of the Death Plains. It’s all he’s ever wanted. Well, all I want is to get out of here and see my friends again, hopefully bringing Razek back at the same time to join our new alliance.
But the more time I spend isolated with this proud warrior, the more complicated things become. And the more the heated tension between us thickens, the more it seems like becoming Gahn isn’t the only thing he cares about...
But Razek refuses to travel back to the settlement with me, trapping me in the Death Plains.
No matter how much my feelings for him grow, I refuse to be his prisoner.
I control my own fate. Even if, around Razek, I can’t control my heart.
RAZEK
I have only ever worked to achieve one goal: become the strongest of my tribe and rule as Gahn. I had almost reached this destiny when a strange, loud woman crashes into my life, confounding everything I know. Jozelyn is a spur in my side and a tiny fist around my heart. The Lavrika has not called me, but the longer we are together, the less I can fight my desire for her. Suddenly, becoming Gahn does not seem like my only, or even my most important, destiny.
But the stubborn Jozelyn refuses to stay in the Death Plains with my tribe. Infuriatingly, she wishes to return to the arms of my enemies. Even worse than that? She wants me to come with her and submit to their alliance.
I would rather die than bow my head to the other Gahns.
I must convince Jozelyn that I am her mate, her fate, and her future. The only one she needs.
Even if it pushes her further from me than ever.

8. Alien Shield: SERENA

To say I've been busy is an understatement. Between trying not to die on this hostile alien world and helping my newly-pregnant friends (I am a biologist, after all) I've had a lot going on. But when I stumble into the alien forge and find the huge, quiet weapons master Xyan there, I have a whole new task at hand. Xyan - the biggest, strongest, most serious alien I've ever met - offers to help me study the Sea Sand biology. I may be busy, but not too busy for that. I mean, who could refuse the opportunity to study the anatomy of a gorgeous alien man up close and personal? But the more time I spend with Xyan, the less academic my interest in him becomes.
I'm falling for this stoic alien warrior. But he's totally unreadable, and he hasn't said anything about having a mate.
Even so, I can't help but feel there's something between us.
Maybe I can still love him even if he isn't meant to be my mate.
I just have to figure out how to keep my heart in one piece in the process...

9. Alien Keeper -

“I will be her keeper, her guardian, her guide. And I will keep her safe no matter the cost...”
VALERIA
So it turns out I’m on the bad guys’ side. I didn’t actually know that until my superior officer started waving his gun around got himself killed on our alien recon mission. My orders are changing by the minute, and I quickly realize I have absolutely no interest in following any of them. But I don’t think I can just say “sorry” and convince the women and aliens on this planet of my good intentions.
So I run. I hide.
But one alien in particular is hell-bent on catching me. He’s ten feet of scaly red alien muscle, with black claws as long as my fingers and teeth that glint like knives. He terrifies me, and when he finally does catch me, I know that I’m a goner.
He’s a natural predator and I’ve become his prey.
So how come when he catches me, it seems like he wants to... Protect me?
GRIM
I saw the vision of my fated mate before I left my homeland of the Bitter Seas. She is one of the mysterious new women who live with the desert men. But when I arrive in the desert with my king and the rest of our army, she is nowhere to be found.
Because she is not part of the alliance. And when I finally do find her, I realize why.
She is the enemy we have been hunting.
My king, the desert men, the new women... Everyone wants her detained and questioned.
But they killed the male warrior she came with. And I will not allow her to be harmed.
So deep in the night, I take her. I protect her and abandon my own people in the process.
But earning her trust proves difficult, especially since we do not speak the same language. As the days together pass, two questions plague me:
Why does she not recognize me as her mate?
And with every warrior of sea and sand searching for her now, how can I possibly keep her safe?

10- Alien Claw

“I will go wherever you are. Even if I have to follow you forever. Even if I have to hunt you down...”

TAYLOR

As the resident historian, I’ve been recording everything that happens on this alien planet. Alliances, battles, and, of course, the whole alien/human mates phenomenon. But soon, there’s a new name to add to the list of human lasses with mates: mine. I, Taylor Bruce, apparently have an alien fated mate. And not just any mate – the biggest, strongest monster of the Bitter Sea army wants to claim me. Ten feet tall and covered in golden scales that glint like armour, Tok looks more like something from a nightmare than a dream come true.

But when Tok tells me there’s an ancient alien records-keeping system back at the Bitter Sea to explore, I put aside my reservations and jump at the chance to travel there.

With him. Alone.

The more time I spend with this golden behemoth, the more I can’t help but imagine his claws on my skin, his fangs at my throat...

As I get to know him... It’s not that he becomes less monstrous.
It just turns out I have a wee bit of a thing for monsters.

TOK

I will win my mate’s love to me. Grim and Kor were able to do the same with their women. I, strongest warrior of the Bitter Sea army and right claw to the king, should have no trouble with such a task.

But my beautiful mate is of the strong and stubborn sort. I need to earn her trust, learn her ways, and get her to open up to all I offer her. So I take her on a trip away from the settlement to the Bitter Sea coast. She wants to see the ancient records there, and it gives us time to be alone.

The further we get from the settlement, the closer we become.
And the more I learn about my lovely little mate. For example, the fact she’s scared of me. At first it bothers me, but then I realize it shouldn’t. Why?

Because she likes it.
Taylor likes the frisson of fear I drive under her skin.

I will happily play the predator for her.
I can be whatever she wants me to be.

Her love.
Her mate.
Her monster.

11. Alien Heart:

“I had nothing left to lose. Until her…”
CAMILLE: We think there’s another tribe out there and I'm going to help find them. The journey might be dangerous, but I don’t care. Frankly, I can’t wait. Why?
Because I’m certain my mate is out there.
I want a mate. Badly.
He doesn’t seem to be here at the settlement.
So he must be in the sixth tribe beyond the Death Plains.
Nothing will stop me from finding true love.
Not even the grumpy, one-armed bastard Varrow who suddenly decides that I’m the biggest new thorn in his muscly side.
Varrow hates the food I make, he growls at me more than he talks, and he WILL NOT stop glaring at me.
Worst of all, he’s coming on the journey with us.
I won’t let him get in my way.
But the more time we spend together travelling and the more I uncover about this dark, brooding warrior, and he less prickly he becomes. Or rather, I realize his prickliness seems to be protecting something. A soft spot.
A secret.
It makes me want to know even more about him.
Before I know it, all my dreams of finding true love shift under my feet.
And I no longer know what, or whom, I really want.

VARROW: If life has taught me anything, it’s that the things we love destroy us when we lose them. After losing my brother and my arm in one fell swoop, I’ve held fast to that lesson. Growing up in the Death Plains with no unmated females proved I’d never have a mate. So it’s always been easier not to get attached. To anyone or anything.
So why, oh why, can’t I stay away from Cam-Eel?
She is tiny, and strange, and she ruins the meat with foul concoctions.
Whenever I speak to her, it seems to offend her.
She smiles at others.But not at me.
No matter how much she hates me, when I find out she is journeying beyond the hostile Death Plains, I volunteer to go too. For some reason, I cannot let her leave this place without me.
When the Lavrika calls me the night before we leave, that reason becomes abundantly clear.
She is my mate.
If only I knew how to tell her that.
If only I knew how not to lose her.

12. Alien Mask:

“I never wanted a mate. Until this troublesome human showed up and changed everything.”
PRIYA

Lerokan is a huge pain in my human butt. He’s cocky, obnoxious, and refuses to show me his face, hiding it behind a bone mask.

He keeps saying he saved me from the battle.
But all I see is the man who separated me from my friends.

Luckily, he seems to find me just as annoying as I find him, and he agrees to take me back to my friends as soon as it’s safe.
But then a sudden storm traps us in a deep, dark cave…
For days on end…
Together.

LEROKAN
I’ve been exiled from my tribe for sixty-two days, all because I don’t want a mate. Well, that’s fine. I’ll wear the mask of an exile and remain alone out here if it means I don’t have to lose myself in the mate bond.
Only, I’m suddenly not so alone after I rescue a small boy from a battle.
Turns out, it’s not a small boy. She’s a female.
I have now saddled myself with the strangest, mouthiest woman I could possibly imagine.The worst part?
The longer we’re together, the more I grow to like that mouth. And those eyes. Her laugh. Her many, many frowns…
Alas. Lerokan the exile is now Lerokan in love.
But despite my obvious charms, all Priya wants is to get back to her friends.
And away from me.

قديم 21-01-23, 06:43 PM   المشاركة رقم: 750
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Clecanian #6
Resisting Maxu

Victoria Aveline

Being kidnapped by aliens and whisked away to another planet isn’t always a bad thing…

Meg isn’t like the other alien abduction survivors. She doesn’t missmuch of anything from her former life—least of all her deadbeat husband. Her Clecanian rescuers gave her a fresh start, and she plans to enjoy it. Being recognized as a mate is not on her agenda. Too bad a grumpy, possessive, and all-kinds-of-sexy alien has other plans for her…

Maxu never expected to find his fated mate. But he recognized Meg at first sight. Sadly, she’s not as pleased with the match as he is. She’s guarded in a way he doesn’t entirely understand and pushes him away at every turn.

Meg can run, but she soon realizes there’s nowhere to hide—not from a hunter like Maxu. But that doesn’t mean she’ll give in easily. If he wants a happily ever after with her, he’ll have to fight for it.

Good thing he’s not above playing dirty.

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Resisting Maxu_ The Clecanian S - Victoria Aveline.rar‏ (336.5 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 4)
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
aliens, collection, fantasy, romance, sci-fi
facebook

جديد مواضيع قسم الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع