لمشاكل التسجيل ودخول المنتدى يرجى مراسلتنا على الايميل liilasvb3@gmail.com

العودة   منتديات ليلاس > القصص والروايات > روايات منوعة > الروايات الاجنبية > الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
التسجيل

بحث بشبكة ليلاس الثقافية

الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية Romantic Novels Fourm، روايات رومانسية اجنبية

إضافة رد
نسخ الرابط
نسخ للمنتديات

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 09-07-23, 10:42 PM   المشاركة رقم: 786
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
مشرفة قسم الروايات الرومانسية الأجنبية

البيانات
التسجيل: Jan 2015
العضوية: 288300
المشاركات: 4,175
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: أجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداع
نقاط التقييم: 490

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
أجمل زهرة غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

كاتب الموضوع : أجمل زهرة المنتدى : الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
افتراضي رد: Sci-Fi Romance, Fantasy Romance and Aliens Collection

Quinn and the Queller
(Alien Abduction #17)
by Honey Phillips

Can a fragile human female save an isolated alien warrior?

Life has taught Quinn one inescapable lesson – she will always end up alone. That lesson has never been as painful as when the friends who were kidnapped with her disappear, leaving her abandoned on an alien planet.
When she is sold to a terrifying alien warrior, she expects the worst. Instead, she finds an unexpected kindness behind his forbidding façade. But when he carries her off to his equally forbidding mansion, will she ever find a way back to her friends?
When Dhar was forced to leave his home world, he cut himself off from everything and everyone. His career as a successful gladiator has enabled him to buy the one thing he now values most – his solitude. Until he is gifted with a beautiful, delicate female who brings an unexpected warmth to his isolated existence.
He is determined to keep her. Yet the more time he spends with her, the more he also wishes to please her – but if he gives her what she most wants, will he end up alone forever?

Pandora and the Prisoner
(Alien Abduction #16)

Can a renegade alien warrior rescue a curvy librarian?

Pandora likes her life as orderly as the books in her library. But when she and two of her friends are stolen from Earth and the spaceship crashes on an alien planet, the rules no longer apply.
Separated from her friends and unable to communicate, she must rely on her instincts as well as her intelligence. The huge alien warrior who captures her arouses her mind as well as her body. What secrets lie behind those enigmatic eyes?
Boxtar has no use for rules – not after he was so cruelly betrayed in the past. Now, he lives life on his own terms. But the curvy human female awakens a part of him that he thought long dead. He is determined to protect her – but can an ex-prisoner be the hero she so desperately needs?

Olivia and the Orc
(Alien Abduction #15)

An alien orc. A kidnapped human. A treacherous journey…

The last thing Olivia remembers is celebrating a friend’s birthday. The next thing she knows, she and her friends are being marched across an alien desert by a gang of small lizardmen – and one very large and forbidding green alien.
He looks like a terrifying orc, but when they’re separated from the rest of the group, the fierce alien is the only one who can keep her safe. He can’t speak a word of her language, but there are other ways to communicate…
Baldric’s job as a guard for a caravan of Sleestik merchants is just the kind he likes – simple and uncomplicated. Until they discover a cache of precious females. The Sleestik plan to sell them, but he is equally determined to protect them – especially the small curvy female with the fiery hair of the goddess.
When a tragic accident leaves them isolated, he sees no alternative but to seek the assistance of the tribe he left so many years ago. But will his people be willing to help him? And even if they are, how can he return Olivia to her friends when all he wants to do is keep her with him forever?

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Olivia and the Orc_ A SciFi Ali - Honey Phillips.rar‏ (261.5 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 4)
نوع الملف: rar Pandora and the Prisoner_ A Sci - Honey Phillips.rar‏ (241.4 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 4)
نوع الملف: rar Quinn and the Queller_ A SciFi - Honey Phillips.rar‏ (223.9 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 4)
عرض البوم صور أجمل زهرة   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 09-07-23, 10:56 PM   المشاركة رقم: 787
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: أجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداع

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Vengeful Heart
(The Infinite City #3)
by Tiffany Roberts

When his mate is threatened, nothing burns hotter than his wrath.

Against all odds, Arcanthus found Samantha, his beautiful, sweet terran mate. His fated one. Her love shattered the barriers around his heart.

After defeating a ghost from his past, Arc thinks he and Samantha are safe to move on with their lives. But she has a past of her own, and it refuses to let her go.

He nearly lost her once. He will not take that chance again.

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Vengeful Heart (The Infinite Ci - Tiffany Roberts.rar‏ (298.8 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 4)
قديم 09-07-23, 10:58 PM   المشاركة رقم: 788
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Bound
(The Spider’s Mate #3)
by Tiffany Roberts

https://www.mediafire.com/file/64nqt...3-TR.epub/file

Ketahn will protect his mate at any cost.

Queen Zurvashi will not rest until everything Ketahn cares about is gone and he belongs to her.

His sweet, compassionate Ivy, his sister, his friends, his new tribe of humans—all are in danger. He fears nowhere is far enough away to escape the queen’s wrath.

But Ketahn will see the whole jungle burn before he lets any harm befall his mate. Even if he must stand against Zurvashi and her army, even if he must face every beast in the Tangle, even if he must defy the gods themselves, he will not surrender his female.

Ketahn and Ivy are bound, and no force in the universe will sever the threads that connect them.

قديم 10-07-23, 06:20 PM   المشاركة رقم: 789
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Rebirth
(Captured Earth #5)
by A.G. Wilde

HE'ROX

I stand on the edge of a world reborn. My purpose fulfilled in eradicating our enemies. But a deep emptiness remains, an abyss within me. There is nothing left to offer this new world rebuilding from the ruins.

I must return home.

Her arrival is ordinary. A hyu’man like the others. But one I did not expect to change the core of my very existence.
Soh’fee arrives at the site of this new Er’then city, at the same time that I sense a disturbance that will change our paths forever.

Small, unsuspecting hyu’man, she comes along with me on a journey that brings horror, violence and chill into her world.
As we track a nightmarish menace, blood is spilled and lives hang in the balance. And it is not long till I realize one thing.

This little hyu’man has come to mean more to me than she should. Soh’fee has become my world in this place, fueling hope I'd thought lost.

She gives me a reason to stay and fight. And I discover my true purpose lies not in destruction, but in fiercely protecting what has been reborn from the ashes…

This new world, and Soh’fee who has become my own.

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Rebirth_ A Sci-fi Alien Invasio - A.G. Wilde.rar‏ (361.2 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 4)
قديم 10-07-23, 06:30 PM   المشاركة رقم: 790
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Fated Mates of the Atari

by A.G. Wilde (Author)

Craving His Mate
(Fated Mates of the Atari #2)

From the moment my fangs began to drip with life spirit, I have known I wanted a mate. One to love. One to care for. A female that will be mine.
But as the moons pass by, the fates have denied me.
Until I see her.
She is different. She is human. And she is vulnerable. More vulnerable than I could have ever imagined.
But she is mine. Mine to cherish, mine to keep, and I will do everything in my power to let her know that the moment I laid my eyes on her, she became the reason I breathe.

Fighting For His Mate
(Fated Mates of the Atari #3)

I don't want a mate.
Everyone knows this, so the fates should too.

When I'm thrown into a series of events that put me face to face with a human female, I know the fates must be playing a joke on me. When I end up fighting for the female, risking my life just so she will be safe, I start to get suspicious.

And when one smile from her makes my insides turn to floosh...I know something has gone wrong in the cosmos.
I'm not made for a mate...so why is my body telling me that I've found the female that thrums my heart string? And why does the thought of her being touched by someone else make me want to end every male in my path?

Guarding His Mate
(Fated Mates of the Atari #4)

All I've ever wanted is a mate. But not just any mate—I long for a female who sees beyond my royal facade and falls in love with the real me, Da'red, and not the prince.

When a series of unexpected events leads me to cross paths with a captivating human, I can't help but wonder if fate has finally brought me the one I've been searching for. As I find myself drawn to her, risking everything to keep her safe, I start to believe in the magic of the fates.

And when a single touch from her makes my life organ skip a beat...I know that I've found something rare and precious. Every moment with her feels like a stolen treasure. For this female is different from all others.

The thought of her in the arms of another makes me want to defy my kingdom and risk it all for a love that transcends status and power. But can our love truly withstand the weight of the crown? And are we strong enough to conquer the darkness lurking in the shadows?

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Craving His Mate_ A Sci-Fi Alie - A.G. Wilde.rar‏ (349.6 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 5)
نوع الملف: rar Fighting For His Mate_ A Sci-Fi - A.G. Wilde.rar‏ (369.8 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 5)
نوع الملف: rar Guarding His Mate_ A Sci-Fi Ali - A.G. Wilde.rar‏ (406.2 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 4)
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
aliens, collection, fantasy, romance, sci-fi
facebook

جديد مواضيع قسم الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
أدوات الموضوع
مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع
تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع