لمشاكل التسجيل ودخول المنتدى يرجى مراسلتنا على الايميل liilasvb3@gmail.com

العودة   منتديات ليلاس > القصص والروايات > روايات منوعة > الروايات الاجنبية > الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
التسجيل

بحث بشبكة ليلاس الثقافية

الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية Romantic Novels Fourm، روايات رومانسية اجنبية

إضافة رد
نسخ الرابط
نسخ للمنتديات

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 30-09-21, 09:12 PM   المشاركة رقم: 661
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
مشرفة قسم الروايات الرومانسية الأجنبية

البيانات
التسجيل: Jan 2015
العضوية: 288300
المشاركات: 4,174
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: أجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداع
نقاط التقييم: 490

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
أجمل زهرة غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

كاتب الموضوع : أجمل زهرة المنتدى : الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
افتراضي رد: Sci-Fi Romance, Fantasy Romance and Aliens Collection

The Alien Who Stole Me
(Galactic Mercenaries #3)
by Jude Gray

I didn't think things could get worse than life in the cages. Then they give me to him...

The Champion of Keel is a pit fighter--and apparently the best they have. He's given certain perks. Females, for instance. But I'm his first human female.

This big alien is all twisted up inside. He was taken long ago and knows nothing but fighting. Well, there is one other thing he knows, and he believes it is his right to take it. It doesn't occur to him that those given to him are anything other than gifts for him to use.

They don't fight him.

He's about to get a big shock, though, because I may be human and small, but I'm a scrappy little thing, and I will absolutely fight that big savage if he comes near me. When he comes near me.

At least I plan to...but then I start to feel sorry for him, to see something in him besides a scarred, brutal fighting beast, and my big heart begins to soften.

And surprising me perhaps more than him, my body wakes up, and I'm no longer sure I want to fight him.

Then I find out his next big fight is his most challenging yet, and if he doesn't survive it, I'll be given to his opponent. But worse even than being given to another fighter is the fear of losing the one I already have.

The one who has stolen my heart...

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar The Alien Who Stole Me_ A Scifi - Jude Gray.rar‏ (179.7 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 1)
عرض البوم صور أجمل زهرة   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 30-09-21, 09:55 PM   المشاركة رقم: 662
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: أجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداع

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Possessed
(Fated Mates of the Kalixian Warriors #11)
by Presley Hall

My sister found love with a dashing alien warrior, but I’m too practical for something like that to ever happen to me.

Right?

Now that Nadia is happily settled into her new life with Zatir, I’m not quite sure what to do with myself. I was the protective older sibling for so long, I’ve forgotten who I am besides that.

I need to make my own life on this strange new planet. Need to figure out how I fit in here.

So when a natural disaster strikes a remote village on Kalix, I volunteer to go help with the rescue mission. I want to pay back a little of the debt I owe these fierce alien warriors.

But I didn’t know he would be coming too. Vrale. The brawny Kalixian who always seems to get under my skin in a way that no one else can.

He’s older than most of the other warriors, and there’s something about his quiet, stoic demeanor that draws me to him. He’s haunted by something from his past, although I don’t know what it is. And even though he’s not looking for a mate any more than I am…

Sometimes fate has other plans.
Possessed is a full-length standalone sci-fi romance featuring hot alien gladiators with huge… horns, a down-to-earth heroine who learns to let go, and a jaded warrior who gets a second chance at love.

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Possessed_ A Sci-Fi Alien Roman - Presley Hall.rar‏ (252.5 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 1)
قديم 30-09-21, 10:00 PM   المشاركة رقم: 663
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Her Alien Rebel
(Voxeran Fated Mates #7)
by Presley Hall

Ren has to be the grumpiest Voxeran in the universe. So why does his touch light me on fire?

With the arrival of a ship from Vox, we’ll finally have a chance to escape Nuthora. Unfortunately, the blue-skinned alien rebel who comes to rescue us is the most frustrating man I’ve ever met.

From our very first meeting when he pulls a knife on me, to the pointed barbs we trade back and forth, I think it’s safe to say we don’t like each other very much.

But that doesn’t explain why he suddenly kisses me in the middle of an argument… or why I kiss him back.

It doesn’t matter, though. There’s no time to try to untangle the confusing mess of emotions he elicits in me. With the freedom of our people on the line, we have to put aside our differences and work together.

Getting off Nuthora means undertaking a dangerous mission, and it will require all of our wits and skills to pull it off. I’ll have to rely on Ren, and he’ll have to rely on me.

As long as we don’t kill each other first…

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Her Alien Rebel_ A Sci-Fi Alien - Presley Hall.rar‏ (256.9 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 1)
قديم 30-09-21, 10:07 PM   المشاركة رقم: 664
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Ash Planet Warriors
(Series Prequel)
by V. K. Ludwig

https://www.mediafire.com/file/tmf0j...-VKL.epub/file

She’s the female I can’t have. And she’s in heat.

Called a filthy half-blood by many, I try to claim my place as a shaman among the tribespeople, but the goddess refuses me her gifts.

Until a ship from Earth crash-lands on Solgad, triggering my first vision. It leads me to the wreck and the woman trapped within, her scent so potent it lures me to the edge of a rut. Lia speaks to something deep within me, triggering the urge to claim her as mine.

I promise our warlord to keep her safe from the dangers of Solgad, but can I protect her from my instincts?

Ash Planet Warriors is the Prequel to the Sci-Fi Alien Romance series of the same name, featuring a tortured hero who is trying to find his place in this world. Please note, this novella ends on a cliffhanger, and the series' storyline will revisit this couple in book #3, Bound to the Warlord.

قديم 30-09-21, 10:14 PM   المشاركة رقم: 665
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Protected By The Alien Bodyguard
(Mates of the Kaluma #2)
by Ella Maven

I’ll earn her trust and then I’ll make her mine…

Mouse: I have no memory or what or who I am, all I know is that everyone and everything is out to hurt me. Hands slap, teeth bite, and boots kick. So when I meet a big bronzed warrior with blue eyes whose hands are gentle and voice is kind, I don’t trust him. And when he starts showing up in my dreams, a part of me I long thought was dead awakens with a passion.

Cravus: When I’m hired to protect the small female on a cross-planet journey, I’m told she’s a new, unintelligent species. I can’t get close enough to her without her snapping her blunt teeth at me, but underneath the dirty hair and clean rags, I could swear she’s clever.

When a nasty attack has us on the run, I know the only way to keep ourselves alive is to get her to trust me. And only then do I learn she’s human and not only that—she’s my mate too.

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Protected By The Alien Bodyguar - Ella Maven.rar‏ (269.2 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 1)
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
aliens, collection, fantasy, romance, sci-fi
facebook

جديد مواضيع قسم الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
أدوات الموضوع
مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع
تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع