لمشاكل التسجيل ودخول المنتدى يرجى مراسلتنا على الايميل liilasvb3@gmail.com

العودة   منتديات ليلاس > القصص والروايات > روايات منوعة > الروايات الاجنبية > الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
التسجيل

بحث بشبكة ليلاس الثقافية

الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية Romantic Novels Fourm، روايات رومانسية اجنبية

إضافة رد
نسخ الرابط
نسخ للمنتديات

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 30-09-21, 10:29 PM   المشاركة رقم: 666
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
مشرفة قسم الروايات الرومانسية الأجنبية

البيانات
التسجيل: Jan 2015
العضوية: 288300
المشاركات: 4,174
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: أجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداع
نقاط التقييم: 490

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
أجمل زهرة غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

كاتب الموضوع : أجمل زهرة المنتدى : الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
افتراضي رد: Sci-Fi Romance, Fantasy Romance and Aliens Collection

Silver Scout :
Warriors of Valose Saga 5
by Iona Strom

Tikkot:
My clan had harbored the enemy from the stars. We had something they wanted, so we struck a deal that had turned sour. Now that our end of the bargain was due, we were scrambling for an alternative payment when one, literally, dropped out of the sky.
So, I was sent on a mission to deliver our end of the deal. But the more of the truth I learned, the more wrong my mission felt. Then there was her. Isobel. An unexpected and delectable complication who hated the very sight of me.
My mission had changed with the beat of my awakened heart, and now I must convince my spirit mate she was mine, find a way to join the exiles to help save Valose, all while saving my clan from itself.

Isobel:
There was nothing worse than an arrogant man. Yet, Tikkot wasn’t a man but a Valosian warrior from a rival clan with a cocky smirk and a sultry stare. I had no reason to trust him and no reason to like him. So then, why did my heart flutter every time our eyes met?
My goal to return home had never wavered. Yet, the longer I remained on this world, the more unreachable my goal seemed. The planet of Valose was insanely dangerous even before the addition of the gray aliens. Then, just when I thought nothing more could possibly happen to me, Tikkot tossed me over his shoulder, caveman style, stealing me away.

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Silver_Scout___Warriors_of_Valo_-_Iona_Strom.rar‏ (447.4 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 1)
عرض البوم صور أجمل زهرة   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 30-09-21, 10:35 PM   المشاركة رقم: 667
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: أجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداع

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Rescued
(Ice World Warriors #3)
by Jessica Grayson

When we crashed on an ice world, my master drank my blood so he could survive, leaving me near death.
Rescued by a fierce Aerilon Fae warrior, he tells me that I am his fated one–his Al’essa.
He and his people are stranded here too and surrounded by enemies.
He’s fiercely protective of me, and I cannot deny the pull I feel toward him.
The more time we spend together, I can’t help but wonder: what would it be like if I allowed myself to fall for him?

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Rescued_ Fae Alien Romance (Ice - Jessica Grayson.rar‏ (280.6 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 4)
قديم 30-09-21, 10:37 PM   المشاركة رقم: 668
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Stolen
(Ice World Warriors #4)
by Jessica Grayson

When we crashed on an ice world, I killed my A’kai master. With few supplies and no food, I decide to take shelter in an nearby cave to wait out a snowstorm.
As soon as I enter, a low growl tells me that I’m not alone.
Luken is a wolf shifter, and the alpha of his Lycaon Clan.
The moment his eyes meet mine, he claims I’m his fated one–his Akima.
I can’t deny the pull I feel toward him, but I’m not sure I’m ready to be his. Not after everything I’ve been through.
The more time we spend together, I begin to wonder: what would it be like to be fated to a wolf?

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Stolen_ Werewolf Romance (Ice W - Jessica Grayson.rar‏ (277.5 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 0)
قديم 30-09-21, 10:45 PM   المشاركة رقم: 669
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

The Edge of it All
(Mosauran #1)
by Jessica Grayson

When I went into cryosleep on the way from Mars to Earth, I never expected to wake up in a cage.

When I’m rescued by a fierce Mosauran Dragon warrior, I am both grateful and wary. Soran is a Prince of the Empire, and his species is one of the most feared in the galaxy.

He claims that I’m his fated one—his Ashaya.

We’re very different, but I cannot deny that I’m drawn to him in ways I don’t understand.

The more time we spend together, I begin to wonder: what would it be like to be fated to a dragon?

The Shape of the Wind
(Mosauran #2)

I am a Healer and Princess of the Aerilon people; I never thought I’d end up a slave.

When I’m rescued by a fierce Mosauran Dragon warrior, I am both grateful and wary. Rowan is a Prince of the Empire, and his species is one of the most feared in the galaxy, and also an enemy of mine.

But the more time we spend together, the more I find myself drawn to him in ways I don’t understand.

Our two races have been enemies for thousands of cycles and our differences are many.

I know I can trust him with my life, but can I also trust him with my heart?

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar The Shape of the Wind (Mosauran - Jessica Grayson.rar‏ (456.8 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 1)
نوع الملف: rar The_Edge_of_it_All_-_Jessica_Grayson.rar‏ (405.3 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 1)
قديم 30-09-21, 10:59 PM   المشاركة رقم: 670
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

The Things We Choose:
Vampire Alien Romance
(V'loryn #1.5)
by Jessica Grayson

When Marek had Anton plan a winter holiday getaway, he never anticipated peppermint. Terran alcoholic drinks don’t have an effect on V’loryns. But peppermint? There’s something about it that makes them lose all of their inhibitions.

Trouble is, it’s imperative that Marek and his V’loryn counterparts remain in control at all times. There are many things Terrans don’t know about V’loryns. Secrets that would make Terrans fear them. Turns out, some of the most terrifying ancient Terran myths are rooted in truth. And one small slip-up could ruin everything…

Beneath A Different Sky: Vampire Alien Romance
(V'loryn #2)

When I broke my betrothal to the Princess of V’lora, and pledged myself to Elizabeth Langdon of Earth, I incurred the wrath of my Emperor.

Now he is trying to keep us apart, but I will not be deterred.

Elizabeth is my fated one. I will bind her to me in the sacred blood ritual of my people, and make her K’Sai of our Great House.

All will know she is mine and I am hers, and no one will ever take her from me.

***Steamy *******. This novel is a continuation of Marek and Elizabeth from "Lost in the Deep End."***

Under A Silver Moon: Vampire Alien Romance
(V'loryn #3)

Elizabeth is my fated one--my Si'an T'kara. She is mine and I am hers. I have bound her to me in the sacred blood ritual of my people, and made her K’Sai of our Great House.

But we have many enemies both within and outside of our Empire that dare threaten to harm her and take her from me.

My people turned from the violence of our Ancestors long ago, but I understand now why they believed love was such a dangerous emotion. For there is nothing I will not do to protect my fated one.

I would crush entire Empires and burn worlds to ash if any dare threaten she whom is mine.

***TRILOGY COMPLETE! This novel is the conclusion of Marek and Elizabeth's story from "Lost in the Deep End."***

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar The_Things_We_Choose_-_Jessica_Grayson.rar‏ (192.8 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 1)
نوع الملف: rar Trace the Sky_ Fae Alien Romanc - Jessica Grayson.rar‏ (238.9 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 3)
نوع الملف: rar Under A Silver Moon_ Vampire Al - Jessica Grayson.rar‏ (412.4 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 1)
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
aliens, collection, fantasy, romance, sci-fi
facebook

جديد مواضيع قسم الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
أدوات الموضوع
مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع
تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع