لمشاكل التسجيل ودخول المنتدى يرجى مراسلتنا على الايميل liilasvb3@gmail.com

العودة   منتديات ليلاس > القصص والروايات > روايات منوعة > الروايات الاجنبية > الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
التسجيل

بحث بشبكة ليلاس الثقافية

الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية Romantic Novels Fourm، روايات رومانسية اجنبية

إضافة رد
نسخ الرابط
نسخ للمنتديات

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 03-08-21, 10:20 PM   المشاركة رقم: 651
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
مشرفة قسم الروايات الرومانسية الأجنبية

البيانات
التسجيل: Jan 2015
العضوية: 288300
المشاركات: 4,174
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: أجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداع
نقاط التقييم: 490

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
أجمل زهرة غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

كاتب الموضوع : أجمل زهرة المنتدى : الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
افتراضي رد: Sci-Fi Romance, Fantasy Romance and Aliens Collection

The Hunchback
(Cosmic Fairy Tales)
by Regine Abel

Her heart’s desire would be her downfall.

After spending her life in training, Esmerelda still can’t believe she’s been appointed to serve as the Vestal of Our Lady of Paris—the greatest temple on any planet in the Nine Circles. Her beauty and unrivaled ability to manipulate energy quickly catch the attention of Praetor Frollo, the grand magistrate of Paris, and High Seraph Phoebus, the greatest winged warrior in the solar system. But her dream of becoming the consort of one of those handsome, powerful males is forgotten the moment she lays eyes upon the hunchback secretly living in the temple.

Kwazeem feels Esmerelda’s power as soon as she lands in his city. She awakens the primal energy that has lain dormant within him—and a possessive hunger that demands he claim her. But he’s a Fallen, a monster that would be destroyed on sight if the citizens of Paris discovered his existence. Worse still, Esmerelda’s Divine Light inflicts agony upon his already tortured body if he basks in it for too long. And yet…he cannot stay away from her.

With Kwazeem’s mysterious condition and Esmeralda torn between her duties to the people and the sinful desires of her heart, is there any chance of them sharing a future?

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar The Hunchback - Regine Abel.rar‏ (460.2 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 6)
عرض البوم صور أجمل زهرة   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 10-08-21, 06:18 PM   المشاركة رقم: 652
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: أجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداع

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Saved by the Alien Commander
(Fated Star Mates #4)
by Kyla Quinn

Yesterday, aliens abducted me and I wound up in a breeding center. Today, the spaceship I escaped in crashed into the planet’s wilderness. What next?

A group of musclebound blue aliens with lethal claws and dagger teeth claim to be our rescuers and offer to protect us. I have two choices: go with the rebel warriors to their compound or try to survive alone in the alien wastelands.

Their leader Fin is fierce and domineering with a temper that frightens me. The ex-commander suffered horrific losses at the hands of the planet’s ruling Regime, and now he leads the fight against them. I’ve experienced loss too, and I understand grief, so my heart hurts for this broken alien. I want to help him as he helped me, but Fin won’t let anybody close.

Until now. I’ve discovered Fin and his son have a shocking secret, and he’s forced to bring me into his life to protect them both.

Three other human women living on the compound have strange and overwhelming bonds to these brutal aliens. I don’t believe the ridiculous idea that they’re mates created by the stars, and I’m worried about the consuming effect these men have on my new friends. I’m not concerned that the same will happen to me because I’ve no interest in men—human or alien—since James died.

But as time passes, my attraction to Fin grows. I have to admit that the powerful, sexy alien whose touch explodes desire through my body is more than a friend and confidant. The bond we have could be more than the one forced on us by secrets and circumstances. The problem is, can Fin let go of his past and admit this too?

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Saved by the Alien Commander_ A - Kyla Quinn.rar‏ (209.6 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 3)
قديم 13-08-21, 07:23 PM   المشاركة رقم: 653
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Kings Mate:
Tyrannadon Mates Book 1
by Melissa Blincoe

She’s a regular girl living in an Alien world!

Natalie never imagined that aliens existed, much less hot as hell ones. Now these dinosaur like aliens have landed on Earth and are looking for women to breed with. All to save their species? Not on her watch! She would rather go on the run before letting that happen. And she almost does when shes told that shes been matched to the King of Tyrannador, drugged, and dropped on their planet. Just great. Determined to tough it out for the seven courtesy days and then go back, she finds its getting difficult to resist the king. But she must. She cant risk losing her heart to him.

King Rexxor finds a lot of things barbaric, but finding that they are compatible with these strange terrans takes the cake. That is, until he sees her. Natalie triggers his mating marks and he instantly desires her lucious curves and her sassy attitude. Can he convince her that they were meant to be or will he lose yet another mate?

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Kings Mate - Melissa Blincoe.rar‏ (136.4 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 5)
قديم 25-08-21, 10:53 AM   المشاركة رقم: 654
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Cyborg Redemption Series

قديم 25-08-21, 10:56 AM   المشاركة رقم: 655
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

True As Steel
(Cyborg Redemption)
by Regine Abel

His need to be with her defied logic.

Yesterday, Jarog Kaijo was a Major in the Cyborg Military Elite of Kirs. Today, he is condemned to a life sentence for rebellion. When a series of explosions rock the transport ship taking him to the prison colony, it’s a race for survival to any means of escape. In the process, he irrationally rescues an injured female he doesn’t even know. Her fierceness as their vessel collapses all around them catches his eye. But her loyalty, strength, and determination during their journey awaken in him feelings he hasn’t experienced in the six years since his transformation.

Stranded on a mercenary planet with a powerful, but emotionally closed-off Cyborg, Tamryn’s world is completely turned upside down. With both their faces branded as rebels and bounty hunters on their trail, she must silence her mistrust of Jarog and join forces with him to reach her contact on the planet—the mercenary cartel leader of Satos. Along the way, the tormented soul Tamryn discovers beneath the Cyborg’s controlled façade stirs her in an unexpected fashion.

When presented with a chance at redemption off-world with other Cyborgs, Jarog is torn by his growing feelings for Tamryn. How can he leave her behind when escalating violence in the region threatens the one woman who reawakened the man in the machine?

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar True As Steel (Cyborg Redemptio - Regine Abel.rar‏ (393.8 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 6)
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
aliens, collection, fantasy, romance, sci-fi
facebook

جديد مواضيع قسم الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
أدوات الموضوع
مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع
تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع