لمشاكل التسجيل ودخول المنتدى يرجى مراسلتنا على الايميل liilasvb3@gmail.com

العودة   منتديات ليلاس > القصص والروايات > روايات منوعة > الروايات الاجنبية > الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
التسجيل

بحث بشبكة ليلاس الثقافية

الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية Romantic Novels Fourm، روايات رومانسية اجنبية

إضافة رد
نسخ الرابط
نسخ للمنتديات

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 06-10-21, 05:46 PM   المشاركة رقم: 671
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
مشرفة قسم الروايات الرومانسية الأجنبية

البيانات
التسجيل: Jan 2015
العضوية: 288300
المشاركات: 4,174
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: أجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداع
نقاط التقييم: 490

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
أجمل زهرة غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

كاتب الموضوع : أجمل زهرة المنتدى : الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
افتراضي رد: Sci-Fi Romance, Fantasy Romance and Aliens Collection

Drakkonian Wars Series by Ishabelle Torry (1-2)

1. Dragon Unearthed

- Because sometimes history proves myths are real…
Dr. Jemma Flannigan
There’s nothing like a new dig to get my heart pumping. An endless desert of possibility awaits. Ancient bones. Pottery. Cave art…a dragon?He’s huge. Stark-naked. Covered in scales.And he says I’m his mate.I don’t know what’s more terrifying—the fact he’s an alien, or that his very presence muddles my senses, and his touch leaves me a quaking mess.
Kai
After crash landing on this foreign blue planet thousands of years ago, the last thing I expect is to be struck by the sweet scent of the Nocktam.It beckons to me, rousing me from hibernation, away from the safety of the cave I’ve called home for centuries.Her essence draws me like no other, and I can’t deny the primal need to claim her as mine. She’s beautiful. Vibrant. Spirited.And in grave danger…These humans have no idea their very existence hangs in the balance of an age-old galactic war. But I'll protect my mate at all costs. Even if it means I have to sacrifice an entire planet.

2. Dragon Enraged

- 18 months ago, the skies lit up and aliens bombarded the Earth...
Jillian Sheppard...
I never thought the end of the human race would come at the claws of aliens. But here we are, a casualty in an age-old intergalactic war between two species fighting for our planet.
And I hate them both. Or at least I'm trying to…
When a huge, blue and bronzed scaled dragon man shows up at my doorstep, I'm determined to resist the sudden temptation roiling in my gut.
I don't care if his kisses steal my breath, or his touch leaves me a hot, quaking mess.
There is nothing on this hellish Earth that can make me forget the past and all that's been stolen.
Rykal...
I never imagined I'd be struck by the sweet, yet condemning scent of the Nocktam.
Again.
I've already lost one mate, and I sure as Seven Hells don't deserve another. Nor do I want one.
But the mere thought of severing the bond and setting her free steals my sanity and threatens my soul with eternal darkness.
When our latest strike against the Orlin invasion puts her in harm's way, I have no choice but to keep her by my side. I won't...I can't fail another mate.
Even if it means sacrificing my own life to keep her safe.

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Dragon Enraged_ A Dragon Shifte - Ishabelle Torry.rar‏ (278.0 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 4)
نوع الملف: rar Dragon Unearthed_ A Dragon Shif - Ishabelle Torry.rar‏ (237.9 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 1)
عرض البوم صور أجمل زهرة   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 06-10-21, 05:53 PM   المشاركة رقم: 672
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: أجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداع

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

CYOK
(KLAGAN WARRIORS #1)
BY HOLLY HANZO

Jana’s life had been easy until the Elodians invaded Earth. Hiding with her younger brother for about a year in a cellar wasn’t ideal, but they survived. Then rescue came in the form of huge, horned warriors called Klagan, who promised they’d be safe.
Fighting the Elodians came naturally to Cyok. A Captain in the Klagan military, he spent his life surrounded by battles. When his latest mission took him to Terra, or Earth as the humans called it, he never expected to find his mate. He also never expected for his mate’s younger brother to disappear from a Klagan warship.
Jana’s hellbent on finding her brother. She refuses to lose the last of her family to aliens. Cyok will do anything for his mate – including go on a crazy mission to search for her brother. Not only are they trying to navigate uncharted planets, but also the bond that connects their souls…

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Cyok_ Klagan Warriors Book 1 - Holly Hanzo.rar‏ (241.5 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 7)
قديم 11-10-21, 10:01 AM   المشاركة رقم: 673
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Fated Mates of the Sea Sand Warlords series
by Ursa Dax (#1-2)

Alien Tyrant (#1):

“If you should flee, no matter where you run, I will always follow.”
CECE: I thought getting a linguistics degree would land me a decent job, not get me shipped off to an alien planet ruled by barbarian warlords with tails. But that’s exactly what happens when my own government kidnaps me, along with a bunch of other women, and drops us on a brutal desert planet in the name of research. But the mission goes wrong. Because of course it does. Soon enough I’m separated from the other humans and stuck with a seven-foot-tall alien warlord who will not leave my side. He doesn’t speak English, but his dark eyes and massive body speak volumes. I need him to survive and find my friends. But am I willing to give him what he wants when what he wants... is me?

BUROUDEI: When I saw the face of my future fated mate in the sacred Lavrika pools, she was unlike anything I'd ever seen. I thought that fate was wrong, or that maybe I'd gone mad. But then when she falls from the sky, crashing into my desert, my fate becomes my reality. She is small, and pale, and fights me every chance she gets. But everything in me calls to everything in her, and she represents the salvation of my tribe.
She is mine. I will destroy anyone who tries to take her from me.
But what if the one who tries to take her from me... is her?

Alien Enemy (#2):

"They Call me the Mad Gahn. But I never felt truly mad until I saw her face..."
CHAPMAN: So, our mission on an alien planet fell apart before it even got started. Great. Now I’m the only surviving military crew member, leading a gaggle of civilian women in unfamiliar terrain. But it turns out one soldier isn’t enough to protect them from the monsters of this planet. Soon enough we’re all scooped up by a bunch of alien barbarian warriors with tails. When I meet their huge, red-eyed leader, he wraps his claws around my throat and looks like he wants to crush me. I can only think of one name for him: The Enemy.

He’s crazy, moody, and his ego is bigger than his whole planet. Everything about him rubs me the wrong way. My defiance is just as big a thorn in his side, if his glares and snarls are anything to go by.
We can’t stand each other, but for some reason we keep falling towards each other, over and over again. If I hate him so much, why can’t I seem to stay away? And when he claims that I’m his mate, why don’t I want to run?

FALLO: There are few women of the Sea Sands now, so the unfamiliar females who appear in the desert are a great boon to my tribe. But their leader, the one with the flame-coloured hair, challenges me at every step, her insolence a hot irritation. I do not understand her nonsense words, but I recognize the hateful defiance in her strange, lovely eyes.
It makes me want to punish her.
It makes me want to make her mine.
She is fire in my veins. A thirst I cannot quench. A beautiful torture. Madness.
She makes me feel like I am losing control.
She makes me question everything. Even my own sanity.
Will she finally submit, acknowledge me as her mate, and end my suffering? Or will she throw me headfirst into madness?

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Alien Enemy_ A SciFi Alien Roma - Ursa Dax.rar‏ (292.1 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 2)
نوع الملف: rar Alien_Tyrant__A_SciFi_Alien_Rom_-_Ursa_Dax.rar‏ (288.0 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 6)
قديم 17-10-21, 07:04 PM   المشاركة رقم: 674
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

ALIEN ORPHAN
(FATED MATES OF THE SEA SAND WARLORDS #2)
BY URSA DAX

“I have trained, battled, and fought my whole life. But winning my mate’s love is the greatest challenge I have ever faced…”

MELANIE:
After getting dumped on an alien planet and left for dead by Earth’s leaders, I’m learning to adapt and rebuild my life. It’s what I’m good at. Keeping my head down. Surviving.
But it turns out it’s kind of hard to keep your head down when the brooding, scarred alien warlord of the new tribe follows you with his glinting golden eyes wherever you go.
It gets even harder when you find out you’re supposed to be his mate.
Gahn Taliok makes a lot of promises, and I feel drawn to his hungry eyes and scarred body more than I want to admit. But experience has taught me be wary of things that seem too good to be true. I’ve been hurt one too many times.
I couldn’t even trust my own people, my own family, on my home planet.
How am I supposed to trust an alien warlord from across the universe with my heart?

TALIOK:
With so few women in my tribe, I never imagined a life with a mate. But fate, it seems, had other plans for me. The Lavrika has joined me with a strange and wondrous creature called Melanie. After losing my parents so young, the thought of a mate and a family is a sharp joy I never thought I’d feel.
But Melanie does not feel the sacred mate bond for me as I do for her. Even more than that, she looks at me with distrust in her lovely dark eyes. She keeps space between us, and this space hurts more than any scar I’ve ever earned.
It is no great matter. I am a diligent and patient Gahn. I will do everything in my power to win her love to me.
But as Melanie avoids me at every turn, my doubt begins to grow. This human woman may turn out to be my undoing.
I would wait for her forever.
But what if no amount of waiting is enough?

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Alien Orphan_ A SciFi Alien Rom - Ursa Dax.rar‏ (275.0 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 3)
قديم 17-10-21, 07:08 PM   المشاركة رقم: 675
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Taken
(Ice World Warriors #5)
by Jessica Grayson

When we crashed on an ice planet, my A'kai master drank of my blood to survive. We find a settlement of his people; they've been stranded here too, for the past five years.

Bound and thrown in a cage, I've all but given up hope of rescue until one of the A'kai guards takes pity on me.

Defying his people and his Commander, Erolas helps me escape.

With nowhere to run and enemies on all sides, we make our way across the ice and snow.

His race are the inspiration for the ancient Earth Vampire myths.

He claims I'm his fated one--his Sy'nan--and that I can trust him.

Even though he helped me escape, I'm still wary. His race are feared throughout the quadrant and known for their cruelty.

But the more time we spend together, I cannot deny the pull I feel toward him.

And despite my better judgment, I find myself wondering: what would it be like to be fated to my enemy?

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Taken_ Vampire Alien Romance (I - Jessica Grayson.rar‏ (249.1 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 0)
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
aliens, collection, fantasy, romance, sci-fi
facebook

جديد مواضيع قسم الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
أدوات الموضوع
مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع
تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع