لمشاكل التسجيل ودخول المنتدى يرجى مراسلتنا على الايميل liilasvb3@gmail.com

العودة   منتديات ليلاس > القصص والروايات > روايات منوعة > الروايات الاجنبية > الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
التسجيل

بحث بشبكة ليلاس الثقافية

الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية Romantic Novels Fourm، روايات رومانسية اجنبية

إضافة رد
نسخ الرابط
نسخ للمنتديات

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 25-08-21, 10:59 AM   المشاركة رقم: 656
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
مشرفة قسم الروايات الرومانسية الأجنبية

البيانات
التسجيل: Jan 2015
العضوية: 288300
المشاركات: 4,174
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: أجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداع
نقاط التقييم: 490

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
أجمل زهرة غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

كاتب الموضوع : أجمل زهرة المنتدى : الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
افتراضي رد: Sci-Fi Romance, Fantasy Romance and Aliens Collection

Hijacked
(Cyborg Redemption)
by Lolita Lopez

Spoiled heiress Camila has enjoyed a privileged life thanks to her politically connected family. Sheltered from the harsh realities of the galaxy, she has no idea that her vacation plans are about to go horribly awry.

To survive the emperor’s murderous plot, cyborgs Misko, Andro and Branko lead a small group of civilians into an escape pod. During a chaotic launch, Andro is badly injured, and Misko and Branko find themselves holding their panicked group together. Soon, their limping escape pod strands them in space.

All seems lost—until a private ship crosses their path.

Hijacked by filthy criminals, Camila tries to flee but is captured by Misko. He quickly identifies her as precious cargo and decides to keep her—in his cabin, tied to his bed.

Misko isn’t sure why he’s fascinated by the bratty blonde who tried to claw his eyes out, but he’s compelled to keep her close—naked and writhing underneath him close.

Soon, that infuriating, handsome cyborg hasn’t just hijacked Camila’s ship, he’s hijacked her heart.

Faced with losing Misko, Camila vows to risk everything to save him from the emperor’s death squads. She wants Misko in her life, by her side, in her bed, forever—and she always gets what she wants.

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Hijacked - Lolita Lopez.rar‏ (209.2 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 6)
عرض البوم صور أجمل زهرة   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 25-08-21, 11:02 AM   المشاركة رقم: 657
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: أجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداع

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Saving The Cyborg
(Cyborg Redemption)
by A.M. Griffin

Debts. Scavenger hunt. Goals.

As a participant in an intergalactic scavenger hunt with a large prize, Suni knew she needed all her focus to be on winning the purse that would set her family free of their lifelong debts. What she didn't expect was the tall, dangerous stranger and his friends who requested an emergency landing on her spaceship. Agreeing changed the course of her heart…and she liked it. Suni knows what’s at stake if she deviates from her plan but how can she resist when Taun is all she thinks about?

Rebellion. Treason. Escape
After a tumultuous escape and one risky space jump, Taun finds himself the unexpected guest of three quirky sisters and their father in desperate need of help. Recently branded as a traitor from the Cyborg Military Elite, helping Suni will provide the perfect cover while he searches for his missing brethren. Finding love was the last thing he'd imagined happening...but he’d fight any who sought to take it.

Taun and his crew strike an uneasy alliance with the trio. The Cyborgs provide protection against a former space pirate who has also joined the scavenger hunt, and in return, the Cyborgs can take refuge on The Renegade and look for other cyborgs who had escaped while also staying off Emperor Shui’s radar. Nothing seems to go as planned. Taun can’t focus on his duty with Suni in his presence and on his mind.

Can a feisty female he craves shake him from his mission to return home and free his family?

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Saving The Cyborg (Cyborg Redem - A.M. Griffin.rar‏ (229.2 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 8)
قديم 25-08-21, 11:06 AM   المشاركة رقم: 658
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Call2 رد: Sci-Fi Romance, Fantasy Romance and Aliens Collection

His Cold Kiss
(Cyborg Redemption)
by Michelle Howard

She made a mistake

Full of excitement, Savannah "Savie" Monroe left Earth with high hopes and high dreams. Within weeks of her team's arrival on a tiny alien planet everything fell through.
Stranded on a doomed research facility and facing her final days, Savie sends out a desperate plea for help. She didn't expect the man who came.

Can mistakes be forgiven?

Called home by the emperor to wage a war he didn't understand, Cyllus soon learned everything wasn't what it seemed. Too late to question his orders, he finds himself charged for crimes of treason along with his fellow Cyborgs.

Now on the run with his life on the line and guilt weighing heart, Cyllus questions if forgiveness was in his future.

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar His Cold Kiss (Cyborg Redemptio - Michelle Howard.rar‏ (368.8 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 6)
قديم 28-08-21, 10:39 AM   المشاركة رقم: 659
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Claimed by the Warlord
(Ash Planet Warriors #2)
by V.K. Ludwig

https://www.mediafire.com/file/xeoa3...-VKL.epub/file

She’s the female I can’t have. If I take her, she’ll die.

As Warlord of the largest tribe on Solgad, my obligations are many. With a new strain of ice fever running rampant among the freeraiders, the team of healers supplied by the Empire is a welcome relief.

Until one of them arrives at Noja with her body begging to be bred, the scent of her heat a dangerous temptation. I save her from a group of rutting Jal’zar warriors, only to lock her in a room with the deadliest of them: me.

I carry a terrible curse.
Every female I touch dies.

No matter how much I long for this woman, I can’t let my instincts put Jessica at risk. As a father, neither can I afford to open my soul to what will only end in heartbreak and loss.

I am a male doomed to remain alone.
Unable to afford love because no female had ever survived it.

Neither will she.

قديم 30-09-21, 09:08 PM   المشاركة رقم: 660
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Sithe
(Blades of Arris #1)
by Starla Night

It’s a routine mission. Hunt down the ones who dared – dared – steal our sacred procreation metal from us, the rulers of the empire.

The Arrisans conquered Earth in a day. They smashed into our helpless planet like a wrecking ball, and overnight, everything changed.

That’s what our history books say.

The truth is, I’ve never seen an Arrisan face-to-face. But when my lone medical ship is attacked by ruthless pirates, the nightmare that hunts them down is no hero. Cloaked in assassin’s gray, metal scythes fused to his wrist-bones, he is the grim reaper of the conquerors. The Arrisan elite special forces. A blade.

Luckily for me, he’s in a good mood now that he’s the last man standing in the blood-soaked ruins of my bridge, so he lets me live. After all, I’m just a lesser. Clearly I’m no threat.

Until his body starts reacting to mine…

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Sithe (Blades of Arris Book 1) - Starla Night.rar‏ (405.3 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 1)
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
aliens, collection, fantasy, romance, sci-fi
facebook

جديد مواضيع قسم الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
أدوات الموضوع
مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع
تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع