لمشاكل التسجيل ودخول المنتدى يرجى مراسلتنا على الايميل liilasvb3@gmail.com

العودة   منتديات ليلاس > القصص والروايات > روايات منوعة > الروايات الاجنبية > الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
التسجيل

بحث بشبكة ليلاس الثقافية

الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية Romantic Novels Fourm، روايات رومانسية اجنبية

إضافة رد
نسخ الرابط
نسخ للمنتديات

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 02-07-20, 06:13 PM   المشاركة رقم: 411
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
مشرفة قسم الروايات الرومانسية الأجنبية

البيانات
التسجيل: Jan 2015
العضوية: 288300
المشاركات: 4,174
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: أجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداع
نقاط التقييم: 490

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
أجمل زهرة غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

كاتب الموضوع : أجمل زهرة المنتدى : الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
افتراضي رد: Sci-Fi Romance, Fantasy Romance and Aliens Collection

Sinth Strain Series
by Pearl Tate (1-3)

http://www.mediafire.com/file/nbjevv...SS-PT.rar/file

1. Sinth Seeker - Teresa
The last thing I need is a hot, drool-worthy one night stand!
I just managed to break up with the loser I should have dumped ages ago, so I already know I’m not the best at saying no or ending things. But it’s time for me to plan for my future.
As the Housing Coordinator on base, I’m sent to settle in new arrivals. During a routine walk through, I run into a man who’s easily the best looking I’ve ever seen. With dark hair and light piercing eyes, he catches me off-guard when he continues to relentlessly pursue me—despite my denial of interest in him.
I’m ready to think about life after the military, so I want someone who can be around for the long haul. Definitely not another workaholic, and I know he will be reassigned and gone at any moment.
For all I know--probably back to a wife and kids! I can’t let my heart get involved.
Payak
When your friends are all you have, every one counts.
So, when one of my squad disappears, I make sure I’m first in line to follow up on the planet where he was last seen. Mavin’s like a brother to me, and after his last punishment by the Sinth Sovereignty, he needs to know we all care—so he doesn’t disappear forever.
What I don’t expect to find, is an Earth female so alluring, it appears she can see right into my dimension. She can see me!
Unfortunately, we’re called in for testing and notified that the Wen virus has appeared on Earth. Now, we’ve been split up and assigned to help find the source while trying to stop the disease from spreading across the globe.
It’s more important than ever to find out if humans could be mating compatible, since phasing into our dimension means there’s a chance for the human species if we fail to stop the contagion.
Will Teresa let me close enough to test our compatibility? What will it mean for the future of Earth if I fail?

2. Sinth Source - Jade
I gave my heart away when I was too young to know better.
The idealized version of the man I love is forever burned into my memory. I joined the military to deal with the rejection. He’s moved on without me, and I can’t imagine that anyone else will ever compare.
So, I serial date. I’m not sure if I’m expecting to find someone like him or trying to forget him. Either way—it isn’t working.
After all, I just want to be taken seriously. He never even considered that my feelings could be real. I’m smart enough and old enough now! But instead of finding someone new, the excessive dating has made me a target for the men on the base. I’m considered a conquest.
A chance meeting at the bar has me rethinking my “frigid” reputation. For the first time, I encounter someone who not only makes me feel alive—but impassioned. He’s mysterious and sexy, and my body tingles with awareness, excitement … and lust.
For the first time, I'm considering giving someone—who may be gone tomorrow—my “V” card.
Desin
I’ve never had my affection reciprocated.
My love is forbidden in our society. Something that I only shared with my closest friend due to the taboo nature of my feelings. It wasn’t meant to be for so many reasons—including the fact that she didn’t return my devotion.
All I want is someone to care about me and only me. I know I can’t have what all Sinth dream of—a family. It’s simply not a possibility in our society, and I like to think I’ve come to terms with that.
I meet Jade while my squad is searching for our missing team member, Mavin. But then we’re split up because a potentially devastating virus shows up on Earth. It becomes more important than ever to figure out how to protect the humans—especially as I realize that what I felt before was a pale imitation of what lust and attraction truly are. Saving her life in a warehouse “accident”, I give her not only a second chance at life—but myself, as well.
But for how long? As we continue to look for the source, will the Wen virus keep spreading and decimate the entire planet?

3. Sinth Seized - Jen
My best friend was abducted by aliens!
I’d be so pissed if that happened to me. I’ve spent almost nine years working ten to twelve hour days to establish a business, pushing vacations and future plans to … someday. I’ve yet to really live and being abducted and almost dying isn’t on my bucket list.
Amy’s returned with a “mate”, telling me he’s immune to all illnesses—and now she is too. She demonstrated her new disappearing act, swearing she’s “phasing” into another dimension and saying every time she does, her body resets to perfect health. I’m super jealous since I’ve lost so many loved ones to cancer, starting with my father when I was only a child.
I want someone that can’t get sick. Someone who can take care of me for a change. I’m exhausted from the daily grind.
When Mavin’s partner Trus shows up, Amy’s sure we’re mating compatible, but the timing couldn’t be worse. There’s a new virus everyone’s talking about, and people panic as businesses shut down. Only my business explodes, and my training efforts to lighten my load are not panning out.
But I’m done waiting for the stars to align to enjoy my own happiness! I’ll create my own future—now.
Trus
My best friend found a mate in a food pen!
All my life I’ve held my breath and hoped I’d see my friends again. As a Sinth Guardian, it’s not unusual for someone to enter their dimension and never return. We get worn down, giving up on life due to loneliness.
In an effort to make sure Mavin doesn’t disappear forever, I back him up, accepting the same punishment on a backwater planet called Teleplay. The alien planet is being mined for its resources and not habitable for many species. You can imagine our surprise to see Earth humans in the food holding pens.
When I confirm that Mavin has stolen the female Earth species from the pen and mated with her, I’m shocked—and excited! A mate means company and a potential family.
Gathering information about who’s responsible for the Earth species arrival on Teleplay, I work with the Sinth Sovereignty, Taxin and Ashen alien species to get to the bottom of the Human’s abduction. Trailing suspects and spying from my dimension, I know that finding my own mate shouldn’t be a high priority. But when I meet someone who’s mating compatible, how can I not want to get to know her?
But those distractions can be deadly. New technology I’ve never seen before threatens the future for everyone, and now I have more to lose than ever before.

عرض البوم صور أجمل زهرة   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 02-07-20, 07:03 PM   المشاركة رقم: 412
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: أجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداع

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

The Children Of The Gods Series
by I. T. Lucas

http://www.mediafire.com/file/2kia19...COTGS.rar/file

37. Dark Spy’s Resolution
38. Dark Overlord New Horizon
39. Dark Overlord’s Wife
40. Dark Overlord’s Clan
41. Dark Choices: The Quandary

قديم 02-07-20, 07:12 PM   المشاركة رقم: 413
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Eternity with the Shadow King
(Captive of Shadows #5)
by Bailey Dark

http://www.mediafire.com/file/vwb29k...K-BD.epub/file

The Final thrilling installment in the intoxicating Captive of Shadows Series by author Bailey Dark!

Briar
The silence of evil penetrates even the thickest of castle walls.

The war is brewing as I watch Kane undergo tortures the human mind barely grasps. He clings to the last bit of strength he has. Drogaem taunts me, controls me, and the only thing that is mine... is my mind. Within me, my soul intertwines with a Goddess whose depths have spanned a thousand years and more. She pushes me. She shows me, and my powers begin to grow stronger. The little human that once graced the steps of the Underworld, fearful and hell-bent on vengeance, is no more. I am a woman, a warrior, and though revenge is still my priority, my eyes are no longer set on Death himself.

Instead, I have a new foe, a dead king risen again.

But he grows weary of waiting, and his nefarious plans build closer to home.

Kane
The screams echo through my soul, awakening the beast within me.

I watch her, touch her, protect her, but Briar is no longer what we thought. She radiates with power and beauty, and her vengeance rivals even my own. Drogaem is easily tricked, but his thirst for control drives him beyond my games. His desire for revenge on his long lost love drives him closer to my Briar.

We stand alone in the ghostly halls, facing an army wrapped in dark magic.

If I don't protect her, Briar will die, and with her, my soul will wither.

I have the power to fight, but Briar holds the key to save all realms and all beings from annihilation. The troops are gathering in the fields, and my Kingdom crumbling.

Time is running out.

Only she can save us . . . but who will save her?

قديم 02-07-20, 07:25 PM   المشاركة رقم: 414
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

The Determined Hero
(Lost Planet #7)
by K. Webster

Our world is dangerous and destroyed by our ancestors.
We’re a bunch of hulking, broody mortarekkers left on this wretched planet, and it’d be enough to frighten any alien female upon waking to see our ugly nogs.

But my mate isn’t frightened.
The moment she wakes, I claim her.
How could I not when she’s the bravest and most beautiful female to ever walk this earth?

Surprisingly, she’s excited for this new adventure. Eager to be my side. A heroine like in all the stories she so fervently retells.

We could even have the happily ever after she speaks of.
If only an army of evil, violent, cruel Kevins weren’t headed our way.

And I’m the one everyone is relying on to save them.

Each solar flies by quicker than the last. It’s a race to build a powerful weapon to blow them out of the sky and woo the prettiest female at the same time.

I’ve got this.
I’m a mort of many talents.
I’m one determined hero.

These Kevins think they’ll take away our happy ending?
I rekking think not.

JOURNEY TO THE LOST PLANET
(MORTUUS #1)
Return to the Lost Planet
MORTUUS #2

http://www.mediafire.com/file/d0jdty...ep/KW.rar/file

قديم 02-07-20, 07:48 PM   المشاركة رقم: 415
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Dragons of Zalara Series
by ML Guida

http://www.mediafire.com/file/qhaxcv...S-MLG.rar/file

1. Madness Unleashed -
Damon is in love with the queen of the dragon warriors and the only way to get close to her is to be her personal guard. But the Fates are against him. Instead of wooing the queen, he’s forced to go to Earth to steal his destined human mate.
Three months ago, Hera Athans woke up in a park with no memory of who she is, where she lives, or what she does for a living. Now, she’s in survival mode. Two months behind on her rent she’s one step away from being homeless—again. She didn’t think things could get any worse. But she’s wrong.
Kidnapped by an alien and held captive on board the spaceship Orion only Hera has the power to soothe his savage beast. She must mate with a dragon shifter to save both their worlds and unleash a love that will shake the stars...or lose both Earth and Zalara forever.

2. Madness Unhinged -
Detective Agnes Malloy is stunned.…
Jack the Ripper is back!
Two women are found brutally murdered in modern-day Denver–their M.O. identical to the victims in 1888 London. But Agnes has no clues to the murder. Women are terrified, and if Agnes doesn’t solve the case, the police commissioner will have her handing out parking tickets.
Her troubles increase when a mysterious man appears, claiming to be with the FBI. But no one called them. He insists that she needs his help–her life depends on it.
It’s up to Anonghos, the chief security officer of the Orion, to stop a deadly alien from killing the Zalarian’s designated mates. He’s cut off from his ship, and to make matters worse, he doesn’t know who the alien is and must wait for him to strike.
His only hope is to stay close to the curvy detective who just happens to be his mate, without her accusing him of being the murderer. The body is count about to sky rocket and only by working together can they stop an enemy bent on destroying both their worlds.

2.5. Touch of Madness -
Literally – cursed by a vengeful witch, Gwen Black is divided in two – two identical halves, one good the other evil. Her evil self is committing crimes and the attractive but arrogant sheriff arrests her innocent half. He even shows her video tapes depicting a woman that looks exactly like her burglarizing stores – but she knows she didn’t do it! Convinced there’s an impostor, Gwen must prove her innocence before her handsome captor locks her away forever.
Theo has problems of his own, struggling to control his shape-shifting abilities. Every time someone he cares about is in trouble, he shape-shifts into an uncontrollable fire breathing dragon. The last thing he wants to deal with is a beautiful thief who insists she’s innocent, even when he’s got the proof, but he can’t help being drawn to her. Her presence calms the raging dragon inside him.
When Theo locks Gwen in his jail and another crime is committed by a woman who looks exactly like her, Theo is perplexed, but determined to discover the truth. He uncovers the little thief is his soul mate under a spell and the only way to break it is by a true love kiss. Can Theo control his dragon long enough to woo Gwen and convince her that he is her knight in shining armor, or will he lose her forever with the next new moon?

3. Madness Unmasked -
Ysam, a dragon shifter, must kidnap his mate and bring her back to Zalara if he ever wants to join the crew of the Orion. But he's got a big secret.
Kathy Strong, a psychic and a defense attorney, swore off all aliens and is furious when she wakes up in a space craft. All she wants to do is return to Earth and have a normal life.
Caught in an asteroid storm with communications jammed, they are forced to land on a hostile planet. With flesh-eating aliens on the prowl, can Kathy and Ysam trust each other to survive?

3.5. Touch of Darkness -
A dragon, a pirate, and a baby....
Theo, the local sheriff of Magic, New Mexico, is devastated when his pregnant wife and her twin sister suddenly vanish. He suspects the stranger who came to town behind the disappearances of the two women. Terrified, he must rely on his skills as a police officer and the fearsome powers of his dragon to save his wife, unborn child, and sister-in-law.
Gwen is a pirate and a terrified mother-to-be. She has no special powers and knows absolutely nothing about how to deal with a dragon pregnancy. Her problems get worse when a demented stranger kidnaps her and her twin sister, claiming he needs the dragon's blood from her baby to survive. Personally, she doesn't care what the craze lunatic needs! Her only focus is on protecting her helpless baby and sister.
Can Theo and Gwen save their unborn child from Evil before it is too late, or will the doubts that Evil has been feeding them tear them apart, causing them to lose not only each other - but their baby forever?

4. Madness Unbalanced -
Curvy Chloe Pitt wants to get her book published and at the Romantic Love Convention she meets a famous agent, who wants to hear about her book. She soon finds out he wants more than her book. When she turns him down, he slips a Mickey in her drug, and she wakes up naked at the pool. Humiliated, she flees to Mexico to teach paddle boarding and hide from the world. Nothing could get worse until she meets Drake.
Drake, the Angry One, finally gets chosen to have a mate. The Fates tell him he's got to be gentle with her, because of her trauma. But he doesn't listen. After he kidnaps her, in a fit of rage, he battles a small Kamtrinian ship. The battle takes place in another solar system, where the Seps abhor violence.
The Seps put a stop to the violence. Their solution: only the strong will survive. Chloe and Drake have to defeat and kill the Kamtrinian couple or die. But they can use no weapons and Drake can't change into a dragon. Can they trust each other and prove to the Seps they deserve to live? Or will Drake's anger, destroy them both?

5- Madness Unchallenged

He’s a tortured alien dragon - determined to save his enslaved brothers. All his attempts have failed.
Until he meets her. A human psychic. And his mate.
She holds the key, but she thinks he’s the prime suspect.
He’s narrowly escaped from his prison, but his brothers are still trapped. He won’t abandon them. He’ll do anything to save them, including kidnapping a stubborn human woman.
She’s a Scottish detective. In an abandoned castle, her partner is murdered. She blames herself. She wants justice and won’t let anyone stand in her way–including a handsome suspect.
He claims she’s his mate and has psychic abilities - she attempts to arrest him. When she wakes up hours later on a spaceship, he makes her an offer to use her abilities to save his brothers or remain his captive forever.

6. Madness Unveiled -
He’s an alien dragon who wants redemption from his haunted past. But every path he takes leads him to a gifted human sensitive. And his mate.
Her powers failed her once before, and she’s reluctant to try again.
His mission is to stop a mad plot to destroy the universe. He’ll do anything to stop his evil torturers from finding and using the potency stones, but he can’t do it alone.
She’s a drug and alcohol counselor in Scotland. Her powers failed to save her brother, and she vows never to use them again. Not even the persuasion of a handsome stranger can change her mind.
That was her first mistake. She wakes up hours later on a spaceship. He gives her a choice: use her powers and help him find some mysterious stones or remain his prisoner forever.

Inflamed
(Dark Angels #3.5)

He’s a dark angel and has sworn off love until Cupid’s arrow pierces his broken heart.
Lethal thought he’d found love once, but she chose the dark side. He vowed never to take an angel-mate again until on a mission a curvy Cupid caught his eye. She’s all he can think about. He’s determined to brand her before she gets away.
Cupid can’t believe what she’s done. Once again, her color blindness has gotten her into trouble.
She hit a dark angel. And now, he thinks she’s his fated mate, but it’s only a spell. She has to set things right before he finds out and she loses her heart.

An old enemy wants revenge on Lethal. His plans could tear both Lethal and Cupid apart. They must believe in each other to defeat him and find true love.
Inflamed is the newest book in Award Winning Author ML Guida’s Dark Angel series, a collection of angel and demon paranormal romance novels.
If you’re looking for love and action and adventure then grab ML Guida’s Dark Angel series.
Let Inflamed be your first Valentine!

إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
aliens, collection, fantasy, romance, sci-fi
facebook

جديد مواضيع قسم الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
أدوات الموضوع
مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع
تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة