لمشاكل التسجيل ودخول المنتدى يرجى مراسلتنا على الايميل liilasvb3@gmail.com

العودة   منتديات ليلاس > القصص والروايات > روايات منوعة > الروايات الاجنبية > الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
التسجيل

بحث بشبكة ليلاس الثقافية

الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية Romantic Novels Fourm، روايات رومانسية اجنبية

إضافة رد
نسخ الرابط
نسخ للمنتديات

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 18-06-21, 02:23 PM   المشاركة رقم: 611
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
مشرفة قسم الروايات الرومانسية الأجنبية

البيانات
التسجيل: Jan 2015
العضوية: 288300
المشاركات: 4,174
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: أجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداع
نقاط التقييم: 490

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
أجمل زهرة غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

كاتب الموضوع : أجمل زهرة المنتدى : الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
افتراضي رد: Sci-Fi Romance, Fantasy Romance and Aliens Collection

Fueling the Fire:
a sci-fi alien warrior romance
(Elemental Alien Mates)
by Riley Onyx

https://www.mediafire.com/file/b41gf...-3-RO.rar/file

I work security. I like big weapons and I’m not afraid of a fight.

That was until I was assigned to a rescue op. Now I need rescuing. After aliens attacked my camp, I gave chase. Now I’m lost and alone, wandering the desert.
But then I find an alien, big, brutal, and made of fire and chained to the ground and looking like he’s ready to die.
I’m tempted to leave him—I know his kind and I don’t trust them—but to survive, I need help. I need to find a way to fuel his hunger to live. From the way he looks at me, maybe he’s not totally dead inside.

عرض البوم صور أجمل زهرة   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 18-06-21, 02:25 PM   المشاركة رقم: 612
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: أجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداع

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

No Escaping Earth:
sci fi alien warlord romance
(Elemental Alien Mates)
by Riley Onyx

My father owns the mining company and he’s sending me to oversee the breaking of the ground. I’ve listened to the records of the previous expeditions, and I worry about the missing ships and crew, but we land safely.
The planet would make such an idyllic tourist spot…it’s a pity we’re going to dig it up. Then an earthquake swallows our ships and I’m trapped underground with a guy who glows in the dark and has the biggest…hands I’ve ever seen. And he doesn’t want me on his planet.
I try to run. I try to hide. I try to bargain with him. I’ll do anything to avoid being consumed by the creatures that live down here. I beg and he gets what he wants. Me.

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar No_Escaping_Earth__sci_fi_alien_-_Riley_Onyx.rar‏ (221.5 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 5)
قديم 18-06-21, 02:39 PM   المشاركة رقم: 613
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Fae on Wheels Series
by Riley Onyx

Lorcan
(Fae on Wheels #1)
by Riley Onyx

Jenna:
I’ve always seen things; monsters that stalk the shadows. If I keep my head down, I don’t see their luminous gold eyes. Then I make a mistake and a dog-like pack of them chases me. I’m going to die…

Lorcan:
I sense the breach from faery and ride hard to stop the monsters before they kill. I don’t expect to see the most gorgeous woman I’ve ever laid eyes on running for her life. When I grab her and draw her onto my bike, I’m determined to never let her go. She’s mine.

Oran:
(Fae on Wheels #2)
by Riley Onyx

Danni:
My father taught me to handle myself. I know about faery and the monsters that want to escape into our world. Then the biggest, baddest one pulls up a stool at my bar.

Oran:
I live for the ride and the fight. There’s nothing I love more than skewering monsters. Then I see her. She’s fae, born in the human world but her eyes give her away. I want to put down my guns and head home…taking her with me.

Ronan:
(Fae on Wheels #3)
by Riley Onyx

Talia
I see a lot of odd things while walking dogs, but a man covered in blood and laughing about it? I start running, that is until I see the monster…

Ronan:
My favorite hunting spot is also her favorite walking track, but I don’t get to choose when or where the monsters break through. Now she’s seen too much, and I can’t leave her in the human world. But if I take her to faery, she becomes mine, and I don’t know if I’m ready to give up the fight.

Cillian:
(Fae on Wheels #4)
by Riley Onyx

Felicity:
I’ve been hunting monsters since I was fifteen. So when I heard a rumor there were some hiding in the desert, I take a look. I find one that looks human even though his eyes give him away. Before I can figure out what’s going on, I’m captured.

Cillian:
She interrupted my hunt and thinks I’m a monster…but if we don’t work together, we’ll die in this place. I never thought I’d be betrayed by my own kind.

Daire:
(Fae on Wheels Book 5)
by Riley Onyx

Lindsay:
I swore never to fall for a fae again. But after a few too many drinks, he ends up in my bed. He’s gone by morning to fight more monsters. Three weeks later it’s clear the impossible has happened…

Daire:
I didn’t mean to end up in her bed, but I don’t regret it. When I return months later, she’s pregnant. I have to decide if I give up the hunt and return to faery with her, or I leave and never see her again. She deserves better than me.

Fin:
(Fae on Wheels Book 6)
by Riley Onyx

Megan
I see him when I’m locking up the store; he storms in and traps us. I can’t decide if he’s about to rob the place or if he’s running from someone. He’s in biker leathers and I’m dressed up like a fairy princess, complete with wings. I don’t stand a chance.
Fin
I hate it here. All I want to do is return to faery. When I see her, I figure she’s my way home. All I have to do is convince her she is mine.

قديم 18-06-21, 02:44 PM   المشاركة رقم: 614
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

The link is HERE

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Cillian_ bad boy fae warrior (Fae on Wheels Book 4) - Riley Onyx.rar‏ (132.3 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 10)
نوع الملف: rar Daire_ bad boy fae warrior (Fae - Riley Onyx.rar‏ (126.2 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 4)
نوع الملف: rar Fin_ short steamy fae romance - Riley Onyx.rar‏ (124.8 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 4)
نوع الملف: rar Lorcan_-_Riley_Onyx.rar‏ (153.5 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 4)
نوع الملف: rar Oran_-_Riley_Onyx.rar‏ (132.0 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 4)
نوع الملف: rar Ronan_-_Riley_Onyx.rar‏ (133.7 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 4)
قديم 18-06-21, 02:49 PM   المشاركة رقم: 615
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

The Beast: alien dragon shifter romance
(Mate Hunt Book 1)
by Riley Onyx

Bleiz:
I volunteered for the long trip to check on our borders because a mate is promised from the worlds the Merlzhen protect. Earth is one of our last stops. I won’t be denied just because I can shift fully to dragon.

Zoe:
When the sky fills with falling stars, and they’re landing not far from me, I drop everything to take a look. I hope to grab one so I can sell it for a fortune. But I don’t find a meteorite, or even a piece of space junk. It’s a dragon…or is it a man?
Whatever he is, we’re now on the run.

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar The_Beast__alien_dragon_shifter_-_Riley_Onyx.rar‏ (296.0 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 8)
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
aliens, collection, fantasy, romance, sci-fi
facebook

جديد مواضيع قسم الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
أدوات الموضوع
مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع
تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع