لمشاكل التسجيل ودخول المنتدى يرجى مراسلتنا على الايميل liilasvb3@gmail.com

العودة   منتديات ليلاس > القصص والروايات > روايات منوعة > الروايات الاجنبية > الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
التسجيل

بحث بشبكة ليلاس الثقافية

الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية Romantic Novels Fourm، روايات رومانسية اجنبية

إضافة رد
نسخ الرابط
نسخ للمنتديات

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 03-06-21, 07:59 PM   المشاركة رقم: 596
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
مشرفة قسم الروايات الرومانسية الأجنبية

البيانات
التسجيل: Jan 2015
العضوية: 288300
المشاركات: 4,175
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: أجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداع
نقاط التقييم: 490

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
أجمل زهرة غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

كاتب الموضوع : أجمل زهرة المنتدى : الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
افتراضي رد: Sci-Fi Romance, Fantasy Romance and Aliens Collection

Sensual Breeder
(Delivering the Dirty Thirty #1)
by Miranda Bridges

An elite group of marauders, known only as “Nightwalkers,” accept a contract to steal a group of human female breeders and deliver them to a mysterious buyer. They will have to fight their attraction while evading capture from the Galactic Court, as well as other thieves who wish to obtain the reward money for themselves. And the women? Well, they are 30 years old, and at their prime, which makes them not just universal breeders, but the most desired ones in the galaxy…

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Sensual Breeder_ An Alien Breed - Miranda Bridges.rar‏ (226.2 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 4)
عرض البوم صور أجمل زهرة   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 03-06-21, 08:03 PM   المشاركة رقم: 597
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: أجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداع

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Zephyr
(Elemental Mates #5)
by Miranda Bridges

Daxis is a germaphobe, so becoming his mate might be a little more difficult than I thought.
Since it requires physical intimacy.
Not that he wants me touching him anyway.
The Airblood commander keeps me at a distance.
Usually with a hard look or a harsh word.
Sometimes more than one…
Then I catch glimpses of tenderness in his expression.
Along with the heat in his gaze.
Daxis can say he doesn’t want to touch me,
But that lie is just as transparent as the wind he controls.
If I don’t summon the inner fortitude to withstand the storms he throws my way,
I could lose him to his nightmares.
So, now it’s a battle of wills:
Daxis avoiding my love
And me avoiding getting hurt.
Assuming we don’t all die on the mission… So there’s that.

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Zephyr_ An Alien Warrior Romanc - Miranda Bridges.rar‏ (242.1 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 1)
قديم 03-06-21, 08:10 PM   المشاركة رقم: 598
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Lured
(Tribes #3)
by Milana Jacks

She’s so beautiful when she’s unaware that anyone is watching. Most prey are, but none provide admirable entertainment like this one.
Hart said womankind don’t leap.
He said they’re awkwardly uncoordinated.
That’s because he’s never seen Eme dance. But he will as soon as I bring her in. All there’s left for me to do is find her nesting place, open a portal into Kalia, and let her walk through. This is gonna be so easy. ~ Mas

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Lured (Tribes Book 3) - Milana Jacks.rar‏ (280.3 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 6)
قديم 16-06-21, 06:51 PM   المشاركة رقم: 599
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Wanted by the Hunter
(Xarc'n Warriors #2)

NATALIE
A knight in shining loincloth
That’s what I’m looking for. I’ve been lusting after the Xarc’n hunters since they landed on Earth, offering to help us fight the alien bugs. These seven feet tall, musclebound warriors are horned, clawed, and fanged—the ultimate protectors. And Rajiv’k is the perfect specimen.

Just one problem: I can’t fall in love. Nope! Not after the crappy relationships I’ve had. I refuse to deal with a broken heart during the bugpocalypse. No way! So I keep things transactional, his protection for my companionship. What can go wrong, right?

RAJIV’K
Hunters are supposed to revel in the physical act of fighting and killing the scourge. But not me. I kill them, they multiply, I kill them, they multiply. What’s the point? Why spend my life saving worlds I didn’t care about?

Then, she comes along. Little human Natalie fires up my need to claim and protect. And suddenly, I have a reason to fight. Natalie is mine. She just doesn’t know it yet.

Taken by the Hunter
(Xarc'n Warriors, #3)
by Lynnea Lee

CONNIE

I have a purple stalker.

I don’t know what possessed me to hit the Xarc’n warrior with my bat, but now I have a stalker—a big purple stalker with fangs and horns. And to make things worse, I can’t go back to New Franklin.

After my first night out on my own, I wake up all wrapped up and cuddly with a certain possessive hunter. He purrs like a giant cat and vows to protect me. And to top it all off, he has a pet squirrel. A freakin’ pet squirrel!

The “Jerk” claims he can’t let go of me, but I don’t buy it. I’m no squirrel, and I don’t intend to be his pet. Not even when he claims I belong with him and promises to protect me forever.

JORG’K
Killing the scourge is my calling, and I revel in every violent encounter. Hunters are created with strong instincts to protect, but mine never fully manifested. I just wanted to fight. I never understood why some hunters wanted anything more. Until now.

I can’t get the little human out of my head. She attacks me with her wooden club, and I realize she’s all I ever wanted.

My brave female watches me as I fight the deadly scourge, so I give her a show of my strength and skills. I will convince her to be my mate. I have to. The mating bond has chosen, and it is never wrong!

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Taken by the Hunter_ A Post-Apo - Lynnea Lee.rar‏ (270.7 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 2)
نوع الملف: rar Wanted by the Hunter_ A Post-Ap - Lynnea Lee.rar‏ (278.5 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 2)
قديم 16-06-21, 06:55 PM   المشاركة رقم: 600
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

A Future for Zharor
(Tallean Mercenaries, #7)
by Lynnea Lee

CHRISSY:
The alien captain rescuing me from the Dominion breeding facility is nothing like the other Tallean males I’ve met. He’s wild, untamed, and hot as sin. The fierce warrior sets my body on fire. He stalks right up to me and tells me I’m his. And bonus—he knows my sister!
Eager to celebrate my newfound freedom, I jump on tall, dark, and dangerous for a wham-bam-thank-you-ma’am the first chance I get. He is an alien and can’t knock me up. It’s a win-win all around. What could possibly go wrong?

ZHAROR:
She’s supposed to be just a rescue mission. But one look at Chrissy and the fiery challenge in her eyes, and I know she’s MINE. I can’t believe my luck when she jumps under my covers and stays there for the rest of the trip.
But my luck ends there. Chrissy refuses to see me once we return to Vosthea, and I’m devastated. I give her time, knowing she’s been through an ordeal. When I get news that she’s pregnant, all bets are off. She is mine, and so it that baby, and nothing can stop me from claiming them both.

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar A Future for Zharor_ A Sci Fi A - Lynnea Lee.rar‏ (265.3 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 6)
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
aliens, collection, fantasy, romance, sci-fi
facebook

جديد مواضيع قسم الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
أدوات الموضوع
مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع
تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع