لمشاكل التسجيل ودخول المنتدى يرجى مراسلتنا على الايميل liilasvb3@gmail.com

العودة   منتديات ليلاس > القصص والروايات > روايات منوعة > الروايات الاجنبية > الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
التسجيل

بحث بشبكة ليلاس الثقافية

الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية Romantic Novels Fourm، روايات رومانسية اجنبية

إضافة رد
نسخ الرابط
نسخ للمنتديات

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 04-03-21, 11:45 PM   المشاركة رقم: 541
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
مشرفة قسم الروايات الرومانسية الأجنبية

البيانات
التسجيل: Jan 2015
العضوية: 288300
المشاركات: 4,174
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: أجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداع
نقاط التقييم: 490

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
أجمل زهرة غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

كاتب الموضوع : أجمل زهرة المنتدى : الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
افتراضي رد: Sci-Fi Romance, Fantasy Romance and Aliens Collection

Broken
(Fated Mates of the Kalixian Warriors #5)
by Presley Hall

Stranded on an alien planet with a cyborg warrior…

All I wanted to do was find my missing best friend. I never planned on getting kidnapped by aliens.
These ugly brutes claim I’m meant to be some sort of tribute bride, but there’s no way I’m letting that happen. Unfortunately, my escape attempt ends with me crashing onto a planet called Kalix.

Alone in the dangerous wilderness, my only hope of survival may be a darkly handsome alien with bronze skin, horns, and penetrating eyes.
He seems to want to help me. Hell, he seems to want to do a lot more than that to me. But I’ve been burned enough times back on Earth that trust doesn’t come easily…
Especially when I find out that my alien protector is harboring some dark secrets of his own.

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Broken__A_Sci-Fi_Alien_Romance_-_Presley_Hall.rar‏ (259.7 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 1)
عرض البوم صور أجمل زهرة   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 04-03-21, 11:47 PM   المشاركة رقم: 542
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: أجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداع

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Consumed
(Fated Mates of the Kalixian Warriors #6)
by Presley Hall

All I wanted was one hot night with an alien gladiator…
Ever since the Kalixian warriors rescued us from our Orkun captors, I’ve made no secret of the fact that I think these bronze, horned aliens are hot as hell.
I have no interest in the whole “fated mate” thing, but I definitely wouldn’t mind a roll in the sheets with any of these men.
Well… one man, if I’m being honest.
Tycran.
There’s something about the stoic, gorgeous alien that draws me in—even though he’s the only one who seems completely immune to my flirtations.
I’m not sure why I’m so drawn to him, or why I’ve set my sights on the most unattainable man on Kalix. Maybe it’s because when I get a glimpse behind his stony mask, the spark of passion I see in his eyes makes my pulse pound.
I want to be the one to light that spark. I want to show him how much fun it could be to just let loose for once.
I’m playing with fire. I know that.
But maybe I want to get burned.

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Consumed_ A Sci-Fi Alien Romanc - Presley Hall.rar‏ (271.6 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 1)
قديم 04-03-21, 11:51 PM   المشاركة رقم: 543
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Damaged
(Fated Mates of the Kalixian Warriors #7)
by Presley Hall

I know the mate bond can never happen for me. But that doesn’t stop my heart from wanting Druxik…
When King Khrelan gets word of a group of human women held captive on a trading planet, he decides to send a team to rescue them—led by the hotshot pilot, Druxik.
I’ve never considered myself particularly brave or daring, so I’m as surprised as anyone when I find myself volunteering to join the warriors on their mission.
As frightening as it is to be heading to a dangerous black-market planet, it gives me a sense of purpose. But with our close proximity aboard the ship, it also becomes harder and harder to deny my attraction to Druxik.
I know it can’t be the mate bond. And I know letting myself fall for him will only end in a broken heart.
But when disaster strikes, everything changes in the blink of an eye.
Mate bond or no, Druxik needs me, and I’ll do everything I can to help him.

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Damaged_ A Sci-Fi Alien Romance - Presley Hall.rar‏ (264.1 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 1)
قديم 04-03-21, 11:54 PM   المشاركة رقم: 544
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Her Alien Prince
(Voxeran Fated Mates #1)
by Presley Hall

I was sent to make contact with aliens… I never expected one to claim me as his mate.
What was supposed to be a peaceful mission to find alien life goes horribly wrong when our ship crashes on an unknown planet.
As I emerge from the wreckage with the few other survivors, three things become clear.
1. This wasn’t a peaceful mission at all. The women on board were meant to be sold for alien tech.
2. There’s no way we’re getting off this planet.
3. Our odds of survival are laughably low.
When I’m accidentally separated from the other women, my chances of survival drop to zero. That is, until I fall—literally—into the lap of a gorgeous alien warrior with metallic blue skin and cat-like eyes.
I don’t know who this man is, and I can’t even ask him since we don’t speak the same language. I don’t know why my body craves his touch, or why something undeniable draws me toward him.
But I do know this: he’s the best shot I have at finding a way back home.
The only problem is, the more time I spend with him, the less certain I am that I want to leave.

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Her_Alien_Prince__A_Sci-Fi_Alie_-_Presley_Hall.rar‏ (265.1 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 9)
قديم 04-03-21, 11:56 PM   المشاركة رقم: 545
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Her Alien Savior
(Voxeran Fated Mates #2)
by Presley Hall

We don’t trust each other. We don’t even like each other. So why does he keep saving my life?
I’m not supposed to be here.

Not on this planet. Not in this galaxy. And especially not surrounded by massive alien warriors. The other women all believe we’re safe with them, but I don’t. Maybe it’s because I’ve already seen how awful humans can be, and I have no reason to think aliens will be any different.

At least the one named Jaro seems to agree with me that combining our forces is a bad idea. He looks at me with the same suspicion I have for him. But as our group makes the dangerous trek to the Voxerans’ encampment, one wrong move separates me from the others—and to my shock, it’s Jaro who comes after me.

Now we’re stranded together, forced to rely on each other to survive. If we can’t learn to trust each other, there’s a good chance we’ll die out here. And if we do learn to trust each other? Well, maybe we’ll get more than we bargained for…

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Her_Alien_Savior_-_Presley_Hall.rar‏ (255.3 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 2)
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
aliens, collection, fantasy, romance, sci-fi
facebook

جديد مواضيع قسم الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
أدوات الموضوع
مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع
تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع