لمشاكل التسجيل ودخول المنتدى يرجى مراسلتنا على الايميل liilasvb3@gmail.com

العودة   منتديات ليلاس > القصص والروايات > روايات منوعة > الروايات الاجنبية > الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
التسجيل

بحث بشبكة ليلاس الثقافية

الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية Romantic Novels Fourm، روايات رومانسية اجنبية

إضافة رد
نسخ الرابط
نسخ للمنتديات

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 04-03-21, 10:24 PM   المشاركة رقم: 536
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
مشرفة قسم الروايات الرومانسية الأجنبية

البيانات
التسجيل: Jan 2015
العضوية: 288300
المشاركات: 4,174
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: أجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداع
نقاط التقييم: 490

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
أجمل زهرة غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

كاتب الموضوع : أجمل زهرة المنتدى : الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
افتراضي رد: Sci-Fi Romance, Fantasy Romance and Aliens Collection

To Love a Dragon
(Venys Needs Men)
by Tiffany Roberts

Her scent lured a dragon, yet it is her heart he wants to claim.

In a single night of terror, everything Leyloni knows and loves is destroyed—her home left in flames, her friends and family dead, her way of life erased. She flees with the only other survivor, a baby named Serek. In a world where males are rarely born, Serek is precious beyond measure, and Leyloni must put aside her grief and pain to take him somewhere safe.
The only sanctuary she knows of is a friendly village on the far side of the Endless Forest.

It is a harrowing journey for a huntress to make on her own, more so with a babe. But Leyloni soon realizes she is not alone—she is being stalked by something far more dangerous than any raiders.
The beast is massive with a scaled hide, wicked claws, and sharp teeth. His eyes are like violet lightning, his roar like thunder.
He is a dragon.

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar To_Love_a_Dragon__Venys_Needs_M_-_Tiffany_Roberts.rar‏ (395.0 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 4)
عرض البوم صور أجمل زهرة   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 04-03-21, 10:31 PM   المشاركة رقم: 537
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: أجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداع

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Taken by the Alien Next Door
(Aliens Among Us #1)
by Tiffany Roberts

https://www.mediafire.com/file/5j6kg...D-TR.epub/file

An undercover alien. A curvy human female he’s desperate to claim. One month to make her his.

Tabitha Mathews has never had much luck with men. Her past relationships only left her heart aching and her self-esteem beaten down. But who needs them? She’s doing just fine on her own. She has a booming home business, an adorable, mischievous dog, and she just became a first-time homeowner…right next door to the hottest man she’s ever seen.
Oh, did she mention that he happens to be an alien? An alien with dreamy, glowing eyes, wicked fangs and claws, and a tail.

But she’s not supposed to know that, and only finds out after her wonderfully considerate dog leaves a big, odorous gift in her neighbor’s back yard—which promptly results in her being kidnapped.
Now she’s tied to the alien’s bed, because of course he’s come to Earth in search of a mate—and he wants Tabitha to fill that role. More specifically, he wants her to carry his baby.
Saying he’s moving fast seems like a bit of an understatement. Is Tabitha willing to accept her alien abductor as a mate? Is she ready to be a mother?

And he’s generous enough to give her four whole weeks to decide.

It’s not like it’s the biggest decision of her life or anything…right?

قديم 04-03-21, 10:35 PM   المشاركة رقم: 538
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Claimed by the Alien Bodyguard
(Aliens Among Us #2)
by Tiffany Roberts

A retired alien bodyguard. A luscious human female he craves. He’ll do whatever it takes to make her his by Christmas.
Gabriela Romero is a single mother struggling to make ends meet. With Christmas fast approaching, she’s lost work, she’s late on rent, and the zeroes in her bank account are on the wrong side of the decimal point. Fortunately, she has a couple bright spots in her life—her amazing daughter, Ana, and her brief interactions with her gorgeous neighbor from across the street, Mason Lee.

He’s big, strong, kind, and he’s great with Ana. Plus, he looks at Gabriela like he wants to devour her. How could a man like him be real? When he finally asks her out—and an unexpected job comes her way—it seems Gabriela’s luck is finally turning around.

Until the universe decides to give her a reality check and disaster strikes. In Gabriela’s most desperate moments, Mason rushes to the rescue. But her savior isn’t what he seems. He’s a seven-foot-tall alien with horns and glowing violet eyes. Did she run into the arms of an otherworldly demon or will this unusual being save Christmas—and claim Gabriela’s heart in the process?

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Claimed_by_the_Alien_Bodyguard_Aliens_Amo_-_Tiffany_Roberts.rar‏ (409.5 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 4)
قديم 04-03-21, 11:40 PM   المشاركة رقم: 539
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Rescued
(Fated Mates of the Kalixian Warriors #3)
by Presley Hall

A gorgeous, cocky alien claims I’m his mate. But will he still want me when he finds out my secret?

Ever since I escaped from the vicious Orkun warlord who took me as his bride, I’ve been hiding out on Wauru, doing whatever it takes to survive.
I try to keep my head down and avoid drawing attention, but that all changes when I catch the eye of a stunning Kalixian male.
From the first moment we meet, something indescribable and intense ignites between us.
Sorsir looks at me like I’m the most precious thing he’s ever seen. He tells me he wants to take care of me. Protect me.
But that’s the problem. It’s not just me I’m looking out for.
When he finds about my daughter, will he still feel the same way?

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Rescued__A_Sci-Fi_Alien_Romance_-_Presley_Hall.rar‏ (266.0 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 1)
قديم 04-03-21, 11:42 PM   المشاركة رقم: 540
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Bound
(Fated Mates of the Kalixian Warriors #4)
by Presley Hall

My fated mate is a prince. Can I truly be his princess?

After watching my friends find bliss with their gorgeous alien mates, I’ve secretly been hoping the same thing would happen to me.
Still, when Prince Khrelan singles me out and invites me to stay in his palace so he can learn more about the human race, I’m terrified. He’s commanding, powerful, and insanely handsome—and he’s skeptical of the mate bond between Kalixians and humans.
He wants to prove the bond isn’t real. It’s my job to convince him it is.
But when chemistry flares between us like wildfire, it may be more than we can resist…
Even if neither of us is ready for what it could mean.

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Bound_Presley_Hall.rar‏ (255.4 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 1)
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
aliens, collection, fantasy, romance, sci-fi
facebook

جديد مواضيع قسم الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
أدوات الموضوع
مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع
تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع