لمشاكل التسجيل ودخول المنتدى يرجى مراسلتنا على الايميل liilasvb3@gmail.com

العودة   منتديات ليلاس > القصص والروايات > روايات منوعة > الروايات الاجنبية > الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
التسجيل

بحث بشبكة ليلاس الثقافية

الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية Romantic Novels Fourm، روايات رومانسية اجنبية

إضافة رد
نسخ الرابط
نسخ للمنتديات

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 08-10-20, 08:45 PM   المشاركة رقم: 496
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
مشرفة قسم الروايات الرومانسية الأجنبية

البيانات
التسجيل: Jan 2015
العضوية: 288300
المشاركات: 4,174
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: أجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداع
نقاط التقييم: 490

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
أجمل زهرة غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

كاتب الموضوع : أجمل زهرة المنتدى : الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
افتراضي رد: Sci-Fi Romance, Fantasy Romance and Aliens Collection

Rebel
(Alien Warrior Academy #2)
by Hope Hart

It was supposed to be one night.

One night with the gorgeous, broken, enigmatic explosives expert who makes me crazy.

The problem? Now I can’t stop fantasizing about the way we self-combusted all over each other.

But the guilt in his eyes when he looked at me after and remembered I’m not his dead lover? Let’s just say I’m not interested in getting involved with someone who’s clearly still suffering.

With a traitor in our midst, I shouldn’t be consumed with memories of our night together. And I definitely shouldn’t be thinking about just how well he lit my fuse. Especially when that traitor’s attacks are getting deadlier and hitting closer to home each time.

Can I protect both the academy and my heart? Or will they end up shattered beyond repair?

Captured by the Alien Warrior
(Warriors of Agron #6)
by Hope Hart

I've been kidnapped by a dragon.
Just when I thought my life couldn't get worse, I was abducted by aliens.

Now, I'm pretty sure I must be dying. Because only a vicious head injury could make me believe I'm actually flying through the air, trapped between a dragon's claws.

Oh, and the dragon?

He can talk.

And he has all kinds of arrogant, ludicrous, and deranged things to say. Like the fact that he thinks he may just keep me.

But this dragon? he doesn't know what type of woman he's messing with. Cause I've already made a vow to never again end up trapped by a man.

Even if that man swears he would give up his wings for me.

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Captured_by_the_Alien_Warrior__-_Hope_Hart.rar‏ (240.3 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 1)
نوع الملف: rar Rebel__Alien_Warrior_Academy___-_Hope_Hart.rar‏ (204.5 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 1)
عرض البوم صور أجمل زهرة   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 08-10-20, 08:53 PM   المشاركة رقم: 497
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: أجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداع

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Spear's Search
(Assassins of Gravas #1)
by N.J. Walters

Spear el Gravaso—prince of Gravas and assassin—is on a mission to find his brother. His hunt had led him to an auction of Gravasian weapons that can only belong to the missing man. He needs to secure the items, get any information he can, and kill all those involved. Nothing and no one will stop him.

Sass was taken from a harsh life on the streets as a child and trained to be an assassin by the powerful Artemis. The lives of those she loves is on the line if she fails her mission—to win the auction of Gravasian tech. Only one problem—Spear is in her way.

Their battle escalates, as does the explosive heat between them. When it comes down to it, they can fight each other and one of them will die or they can join forces. But can they trust each other?

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Spears Search - N.J. Walters.rar‏ (324.6 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 6)
قديم 08-10-20, 08:56 PM   المشاركة رقم: 498
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Burning Ash
(Forgotten Brotherhood #3)
by N.J. Walters

http://www.mediafire.com/file/fvmhdk...-NJW.epub/file

No one is more surprised than Asher, one of the oldest vampires on Earth, that he's attracted to vamp hunter Jo Radcliffe. She's smart, a talented slayer, and she's gorgeous. Something about her pulls at him, like no one ever has before. For a man, whose name strikes fear in everyone—this is something new and intriguing. And quite possibly deadly, if she discovers his secret.

Jo has two things in common with the handsome Asher—they are both slayers and someone is messing with them in a very-much-trying-to-kill-them way. She's not so happy about joining forces with a dude she doesn't know. But he's sexy as hell and really good at his job as one of the Forgotten Brotherhood, whose business it is to execute misbehaving paranormals.

She knows she's bait in a larger plot to harm Asher and the Brotherhood. And there is nothing he won't do, no line he won't cross, to keep her safe—which may be the weakness that destroys them both.

قديم 08-10-20, 09:01 PM   المشاركة رقم: 499
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Jhergh
(Obosian Warriors #4)
by Sabine Ferruci

Survived alien lizards.
Adapted (somewhat) to a planet of alien alpha males.
But pick one for a travel buddy?

Not in this lifetime. Or so Sophie thought, BJ. (Before JHERGH.)

The middle male of the Savo brother posse seems softer. Sure, he's just as hot. Naturally, he tries to boss her around. But he respects her as a pilot. And, he lets her fly!

When a routine trip north suddenly goes south, they need to pool their skills to survive. She soon learns there's a whole new side to her 'mellow' alien. And a whole new way to fly.

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Jhergh – Sabine Ferruci .rar‏ (225.0 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 1)
قديم 08-10-20, 09:09 PM   المشاركة رقم: 500
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Paladin
(Galactic Gladiators: House of Rone #4)
by Anna Hackett

http://www.mediafire.com/file/1p8bwy...AH-P.epub/file

A cyborg drowning in emotions and an abducted Earth woman trying not to feel.

Abducted, enslaved, and constantly worried for her daughter, scientist Dr. Simone Li has had a rough few months. Now that she and her daughter, Grace, have been rescued by the fierce cyborgs of the House of Rone, she’s trying to make a life for them on the desert world of Carthago. But guilt and worry are eating at her…Toren—a once-emotionless cyborg—was injured rescuing them from the dangerous Edull aliens. Now, he’s inundated with emotions and not coping. Drawn to the wounded cyborg, Simone must find a way to help him and still protect her battered heart.

Bred to be a warlord’s personal cyborg, Toren has prided himself on being a cool, precise fighter dedicated to his house and imperator. Now his entire life has been torn apart. He’s broken, useless, and sidelined as an elite House of Rone cyborg. Every minute of every day, he struggles through a deluge of unfamiliar emotions and wants revenge…and only one woman calms the storm.

Desperate to bring down the Edull and rescue another abducted woman, Toren and Simone go undercover in the desert. Despite the dangers around them, these two tortured souls can no longer fight their intense attraction and the pull of fierce, overwhelming emotion. But Toren will soon have a choice to make: risk it all for love or go back to being the emotionless warrior he’s always been.

إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
aliens, collection, fantasy, romance, sci-fi
facebook

جديد مواضيع قسم الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
أدوات الموضوع
مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع
تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع