لمشاكل التسجيل ودخول المنتدى يرجى مراسلتنا على الايميل liilasvb3@gmail.com

العودة   منتديات ليلاس > القصص والروايات > روايات منوعة > الروايات الاجنبية > الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
التسجيل

بحث بشبكة ليلاس الثقافية

الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية Romantic Novels Fourm، روايات رومانسية اجنبية

إضافة رد
نسخ الرابط
نسخ للمنتديات

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 28-05-21, 02:45 PM   المشاركة رقم: 576
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
مشرفة قسم الروايات الرومانسية الأجنبية

البيانات
التسجيل: Jan 2015
العضوية: 288300
المشاركات: 4,174
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: أجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداع
نقاط التقييم: 490

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
أجمل زهرة غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

كاتب الموضوع : أجمل زهرة المنتدى : الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
افتراضي رد: Sci-Fi Romance, Fantasy Romance and Aliens Collection

Raven
(Xian Warriors #3)
by Regine Abel

Her beautiful mind was her own prison.

After betrayal and abuse destroyed Liena’s dreams of becoming a Psychic Operator, she warily accepts a temporary position on Khepri, the homeworld of the bioengineered Xian Warriors. With entire Warrior units getting mysteriously wiped out, she must help devise a critical antidote. But when a buck naked, sexy as sin, Xian Warrior walks into her lab, Liena's bone-deep fear of psychic contact, of touching another’s soul, doesn’t trigger with him!

The minute Raven sees Liena’s aura, he knows he has found the one. She’s broken, but he vows to fix her, and then claim her as his bonded mate. When she inadvertently sets them on the path to discovering, at long last, the human's elusive third psychic ability, the need to mend her becomes urgent. As the strongest of her kind, she may be their only hope of saving an entire species on the verge of annihilation!

With time ticking and so many lives in the balance, will Liena overcome her trauma, or will her mind and the rescue mission descend into madness?

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Raven (Xian Warriors Book 2) by Regine Abel [Abel, Regine] (z-lib.org).rar‏ (418.3 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 9)
عرض البوم صور أجمل زهرة   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 28-05-21, 02:48 PM   المشاركة رقم: 577
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: أجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداع

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Chaos
(Xian Warriors #5)
by Regine Abel

https://www.mediafire.com/file/fcv5d.../C-AR.rar/file

A love baptized by fire.

As the most unique psychic in the galaxy, Sabra is eager to join the Vanguard, the powerful army of the genetically engineered Xian Warriors. Her desire to be assigned as Chaos’s Soulcatcher takes on a whole new meaning the moment their eyes meet, forming an undeniable bond between them. But before her training is complete, her powers unexpectedly reveal an unfolding drama that threatens the stability in Coalition space, and she is thrust into a deadly game of divided loyalties.

As co-leader of the Vanguard, Chaos has devoted his life to defending the galaxy, convinced there is nothing else for him but war. Yet, the day he meets Sabra, he immediately recognizes his soulmate. Duty demands he bring the stunning and dauntless Empath on a perilous mission, but his hearts command he keep her safe. The last thing Chaos needs is to relive a nightmare from his past when his Kryptid archnemesis endeavors to destroy everything he holds dearest.

Will Chaos lose his soulmate before their future has even begun?

قديم 28-05-21, 02:54 PM   المشاركة رقم: 578
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Wrath
(Xian Warriors #8)
by Regine Abel

https://www.mediafire.com/file/fkifm.../W-AR.rar/file

She conquered death. Can she conquer life?

Kwan’s dreams of joining the Vanguard finally comes true. Unfortunately, a recent tragedy dampens the joy of this experience. She hopes that reuniting with her long-time friend Linette and embarking on epic rescue missions will help bury painful memories. However, meeting her team leader—the stunning, bioengineered Warrior named Wrath—throws a wrench in things. The last thing she wants or needs is romance. But on top of being badass, he’s sweet, funny, incredibly supportive... and apparently her soulmate.

Wrath has waited his entire life to meet the one female in the entire universe created specifically for him. Now, she’s here, so close yet unattainable, because as much as he wants to claim Kwan, his dragon blood demands he protect her—even from himself. When the routine mission they embark on turns into a living nightmare, romantic woes soon become the least of his concerns.

Faced with unkillable enemies and the treachery of former allies, will Kwan manage to overcome past trauma to save her team and the man she is destined for?

قديم 02-06-21, 06:43 PM   المشاركة رقم: 579
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Ka'Cit's Haven
(Riv’s Sanctuary #3)
by A.G. Wilde

“Not the best of ways to introduce myself to you…A gentleman would have at least greeted you first…
… but I’m no gentleman.”

He’s the Bone Crusher. A man in a mask.

His face is hidden alongside his intentions.

He doesn’t do things for free…or to be nice.

So just how did Nia end up stuck on a ship with him by her side?

She’d wanted adventure, but Ka’Cit Urgmental was SO. MUCH. MORE.

It’s obvious he’s only come to help her get back to the Sanctuary.

That's all.

BUT…when he starts looking at her as if she’s meant to be in his arms, in his bed…his, it soon becomes clear that things aren’t that simple.

That mask he wears? His face isn’t the only thing it hides.

It’s a metal shield veiling more than she could have ever imagined…

Whether what’s underneath will break them apart or pull them together, that is another question.

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Ka'Cit's Haven_ A Sci-fi Alien - A.G. Wilde.rar‏ (339.4 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 6)
قديم 02-06-21, 06:51 PM   المشاركة رقم: 580
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

WICKED
(SOCIETY OF SAVAGES #1)
BY HOPE HART

When I left Agron, I wanted only one thing:
To make the Grivath pay for what they did to us.
When our space fuel lasts just long enough for us to reach the hub planet Brexos, it seems like everything is falling into place.
But Brexos is run by the machiavellian Malakaz- an alien who now controls our fate with the swipe of one clawed finger.
None of us are entirely happy with the deal we strike, but we have no choice.
It’s simple: Bring Malakaz a package in exchange for his help with our revenge.
The problem? One look at that ‘package’ and my heart stops, every inch of my body on high alert.
Jax has revenge plans of his own, and no intention of falling in line with ours.
His ice-blue eyes seem to look deep into my soul, and I can’t seem to stop fantasizing about his hard body pressed up against mine.
Is my retribution more important than my heart? Even if it means Jax loses his one shot at his own enemies?
Even if I lose my one chance… for love?

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Wicked_ A Sci Fi Alien Romance - Hope Hart.rar‏ (281.8 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 1)
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
aliens, collection, fantasy, romance, sci-fi
facebook

جديد مواضيع قسم الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
أدوات الموضوع
مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع
تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع