لمشاكل التسجيل ودخول المنتدى يرجى مراسلتنا على الايميل liilasvb3@gmail.com

العودة   منتديات ليلاس > القصص والروايات > روايات منوعة > الروايات الاجنبية > الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
التسجيل

بحث بشبكة ليلاس الثقافية

الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية Romantic Novels Fourm، روايات رومانسية اجنبية

إضافة رد
نسخ الرابط
نسخ للمنتديات

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 26-02-21, 06:49 PM   المشاركة رقم: 516
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
مشرفة قسم الروايات الرومانسية الأجنبية

البيانات
التسجيل: Jan 2015
العضوية: 288300
المشاركات: 4,174
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: أجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداع
نقاط التقييم: 490

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
أجمل زهرة غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

كاتب الموضوع : أجمل زهرة المنتدى : الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
افتراضي رد: Sci-Fi Romance, Fantasy Romance and Aliens Collection

Khann
(Vaxxlian Alien Mail Order Brides #5)
by Sue Mercury

He’s the enemy—and she’s agreed to become his mate.

Stranded on war-torn Earth with her young daughter, Belle is devastated to learn she has a terminal illness. Who will take care of her daughter after she’s gone? When she discovers Vaxxlians possess the technology to save her, she doesn’t hesitate to sign up for Vaxxlian Mail Order Brides—even if she does view the powerful aliens as the enemy. She only wishes her matched mate, a muscle-bound warrior named Khann, wasn’t so kind and handsome. She doesn’t want to lose her heart to the enemy, but it’s difficult to think coherently when his passionate kisses leave her breathless with desire.

Khann longs for a mate and a family. When he meets the beautiful human female named Belle and her talkative daughter, Amie, he feels a warmth he hasn’t experienced in ages. Surely, they must be the answer to his prayers. He’s eager to mate with Belle and bring his new family back to New Vaxx, but Belle hesitates to leave Earth right away and insists they postpone their mating until they are better acquainted. Khann sets about romancing the human female as best he can. But not long after their first mating, he learns a terrible secret about her past loyalties, one which jeopardizes their future as a family.

Myadd
(Vaxxlian Alien Mail Order Brides #6)
by Sue Mercury

The huge alien warrior wants to keep her forever.

Pregnant and alone, Sienna feels she has no choice but to sign up for Vaxxlian Mail Order Brides. She’ll have to marry a complete stranger, but she’s desperate to provide a real future for her unborn child. When she meets Myadd, she experiences the first glimmer of hope in ages. The huge muscular alien is sexy as hell and sets her pulse racing whenever he comes near. He promises he’ll always protect her, but how will he react when he learns she’s carrying another man’s baby?

Myadd is a skilled warrior in need of a human female. Once the mail order bride service finds him a match, he immediately travels to Earth to meet Sienna, and Star God, she’s perfect—kind and sweet and beautiful. Everything he ever hoped for in a mate. Though she’s initially shy and nervous around him, she soon blossoms under his careful attentions, and a boundless passion ignites between them. But there’s a chance they’ll never make it off Earth. Sienna’s been keeping secrets, and powerful forces don’t want her to leave.

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Khann_ Vaxxlian Alien Mail Orde - Sue Mercury.rar‏ (228.3 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 4)
نوع الملف: rar Myadd_ Vaxxlian Alien Mail Orde - Sue Mercury.rar‏ (230.6 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 4)
عرض البوم صور أجمل زهرة   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 26-02-21, 06:57 PM   المشاركة رقم: 517
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: أجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداع

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Alien Attraction
(Alien #7)
by Tracy Lauren

Clark:
Sometimes you meet people in life that draw you in like a magnet. The two of you align so perfectly there isn’t anything you can do to stop the attraction. That’s what it was like for me and Tennir. Only, this is an attraction that isn’t meant to be and now I must do everything in my power to fight those feelings, because unfortunately, he’s the one alien I can’t fall in love with.

Tennir:
I don’t know when it happened, but it happened nonetheless. I fell for a human. One day in the lab our eyes met and it dawned on me: she’d become my best friend in the world. I realized right then that I wanted more. I wanted all of her. But what is there to do if she fights the attraction we both feel? I have to find a way to convince Clark that no matter what world we’re on, she and I belong together.

Alien Holiday
(Alien #8)
by Tracy Lauren

It’s Christmastime on Elysia. The weather is as wintery as one can expect in a rain forest and our annual secret Santa game is in full swing. Yet for me, something’s missing. My heart aches whenever I think of mi familia back home. Still, I’m determined to make this Christmas a special one and when I meet a Grinchy, green alien living high on a mountain above our village I’ve suddenly got a project.
For years this guy has been living in solitude—That ends now. No one should be alone, especially at Christmas. Family is the dearest thing to my heart and I’m going to make this Grinch a part of mine whether he likes it or not. But the one thing I didn’t plan on, was falling in love in the process.

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Alien Attraction (The Alien Ser - Tracy Lauren.rar‏ (195.5 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 1)
نوع الملف: rar Alien Holiday - Tracy Lauren.rar‏ (209.5 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 1)
قديم 26-02-21, 07:06 PM   المشاركة رقم: 518
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Taken by the Cyborg
(Galactic Pirate Brides #4)
by Tamsin Ley

He lost his humanity to save his sister

More machine than man, Doug can hack any computer across the galaxy. Syndicorp may own him, but he secretly uses his power to protect his twin and the rebels she leads. When he discovers a rogue AI with information that could expose the rebels’ location, he must come up with a plan to destroy it. If only the fiercely loyal woman who owns the AI didn’t make his circuits go haywire…

Trapped between duty and love

After mistakenly helping her rebel sister escape, Private Attie Swan just wants to resume her career and forget the rebellion exists. But when a frighteningly hot cyborg abducts her, he turns every belief she has about the corporation she works for on its head. He is also the only hope of keeping her sister alive.

Unsure if they can trust each other, they must work together to defend those they love. But the secrets Doug protects could drag them both into a deadly game not even a rogue cyborg can win. And he will sacrifice everything to keep Attie safe.

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Taken by the Cyborg (Galactic P - Tamsin Ley.rar‏ (313.8 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 4)
قديم 27-02-21, 09:17 PM   المشاركة رقم: 519
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

To Wake a Dragon
(Venys Needs Men)
by Naomi Lucas

It’s been eight years since the red comet flew across our skies. Eight years since the blood moon. No dragon has been seen or heard from since.

Until now.

As one of the guardians of my tribe, I’m known as Milaye, a Protector of the Mermaid Coast. I’ve never had the honor of consideration as a future matriarch or a match for one of the rare males born near the Forbidden Jungle. I’ve kept my wishes hidden—despite my envy for my fellow tribemates who are happily mated.

I’ve lost hope for such a life long ago.
But one day, my ward flees into a long lost cave deep beneath the jungle brush. A cave, I soon realize, that holds a long-dead giant monster.

A dragon.

But he isn’t really dead after all…

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar To Wake a Dragon_ A Venys Needs Men Book ( - Naomi Lucas.rar‏ (468.2 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 1)
قديم 27-02-21, 09:21 PM   المشاركة رقم: 520
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

TROPICAL DRAGONS SERIES
BY NAOMI LUCAS

http://www.mediafire.com/file/zwaehl...S-NL.epub/file

The tribes have wilted. The last of the menfolk have grown old. The human race has been dying since the red comet first soared through the skies above.

Follow Issa, Aida, and Milaye as they claim their dragon men and restore humanity on Venys.

Haime’s been chasing after Iskursu since they were children. Will he accept being caught now that she’s found him?

**Bonus Exclusive Short Story included: Naga (Haime and Iskursu

إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
aliens, collection, fantasy, romance, sci-fi
facebook

جديد مواضيع قسم الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
أدوات الموضوع
مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع
تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة