لمشاكل التسجيل ودخول المنتدى يرجى مراسلتنا على الايميل liilasvb3@gmail.com

العودة   منتديات ليلاس > القصص والروايات > روايات منوعة > الروايات الاجنبية > الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
التسجيل

بحث بشبكة ليلاس الثقافية

الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية Romantic Novels Fourm، روايات رومانسية اجنبية

إضافة رد
نسخ الرابط
نسخ للمنتديات

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 27-02-21, 09:32 PM   المشاركة رقم: 521
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
مشرفة قسم الروايات الرومانسية الأجنبية

البيانات
التسجيل: Jan 2015
العضوية: 288300
المشاركات: 4,174
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: أجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداع
نقاط التقييم: 490

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
أجمل زهرة غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

كاتب الموضوع : أجمل زهرة المنتدى : الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
افتراضي رد: Sci-Fi Romance, Fantasy Romance and Aliens Collection

When She Dances
(Risdaverse #5)
by Ruby Dixon

I never expected to spend my days as a dancing girl… but it beats the alternative. In the window of a filthy space station cantina, I gyrate my hips and hope for better days.

When I’m bought by the most intimidating alien on Three Nebulas Station, those better days are on their way. Zakoar of the Broken Back is a cyborg who deals in black market prosthetics. He’s terrifying to look at, with a metal jaw and a fearsome demeanor. He intimidates everyone in the galaxy… except me.

Zakoar doesn’t want my name. In fact, he doesn’t want anything from me… except a little bed sport. In exchange for my willingness, he’ll take me to a human-friendly planet where I can live unafraid.

Love isn’t part of the bargain, but every moment that I spend with him, I learn more about the male beneath the metal…

…and I’m suddenly dreaming of a very different happy ever after for myself…

When She's Bold
(Risdaverse #6)

On Risda III, it’s custom for women to marry for convenience. It provides safety and security in a universe that offers none for humans.

Me, I don’t really *need* a husband. I just want one. And I want one man in particular. There’s a new guy in town, a by-the-books military man named Rektar. Every day I show up to his office and flirt with him. I bring pies. I twirl my hair. I make it very, very obvious what I want.

Rektar is patient, and gentle for all his hulking form. He’d be a great husband. He’s also completely clueless that I’m flirting with him.

So it’s time for me to be a little bit bolder…

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar When She's Bold_ A Risdaverse T - Ruby Dixon.rar‏ (216.2 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 0)
نوع الملف: rar When_She_Dances__A_SciFi_Alien_-_Ruby_Dixon.rar‏ (287.9 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 0)
عرض البوم صور أجمل زهرة   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 27-02-21, 09:38 PM   المشاركة رقم: 522
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: أجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداع

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Risdaverse Tales
(Risdaverse #0.25, 0.5, 2, 6)
by Ruby Dixon

Four Risdaverse Tales

The Alien's Mail Order Bride
Ex-soldier Emvor doesn’t mind the quiet of his chosen life as a farmer. He doesn’t even mind that most nights are lonely on remote Cassa, but he does need help around his farm. A mail- order bride from his homeworld seems like the perfect solution. Unfortunately, the person that arrives is Nicola.

When She's Married
Escaped convict Vordigar has two choices - he can be shipped back to the Haven prison system, or he can marry one of the locals. Vordigar’s not interested in forever. Or marrying. But one night in Piper’s bed changes everything.

Pretty Human
Varrik va’Rin is the lord of an ancient noble house and used to getting what he wants. So when he sees the strange, delicate human known as Milly, he decides he wants her. And he’ll do anything to have her, reputation be damned.

When She's Bold
Lucy doesn't really need a husband. She just wants one. Rektar is patient, and gentle for all his hulking form. He’d be a great husband. He’s also completely clueless that she's flirting with him, so it's time to be a little more...obvious.

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Risdaverse_Tales__Four_Risdaver_-_Ruby_Dixon.rar‏ (350.5 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 5)
قديم 27-02-21, 09:43 PM   المشاركة رقم: 523
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Bridget's Bane
(Icehome #13)
by Ruby Dixon

A’tam is the worst.

Sure, he’s the prettiest man on the beach, but he’s a terrible listener. I’ve told him a dozen times that we’re not compatible - in SO many ways - and he refuses to take no for an answer. He had his chance with me, and he blew it.

But A'tam thinks we should be mates. He thinks he can just woo me enough to change my mind. He thinks that sultry kisses and soft touches are the way to a girl’s heart. He thinks that if he shows me that he can be everything I need, I’ll just fall right back into his arms and forget the past.

And….sigh.

He might be right.

Because I want him again and I really, really shouldn’t.

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Bridget’s Bane – Ruby Dixon.rar‏ (421.2 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 0)
قديم 27-02-21, 09:48 PM   المشاركة رقم: 524
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Adiron
(Corsair Brothers #1)
by Ruby Dixon

http://www.mediafire.com/file/vpwf1y...A-RD.epub/file

It’s not easy being a space pirate…

Actually, wait.

Yes it is. It’s keffing awesome.

The three va Sithai brothers — that’s us — cruise the universe looking for abandoned ships, treasure, and other pirate ships to rob. Right now, we’re on the hunt for the Buoyant Star, an abandoned cruiser rumored to have a massive treasure inside. The ship’s been found at the edge of an ice field at the far reaches of space.

That treasure? About to be all ours.

But the ship's not all that abandoned. The Star is crewed by a few lonely, attractive human females who are thoroughly grateful at being rescued…

Actually, wait.

They’re not grateful at all.

They’ve set us a trap, and their leader, a beautiful human female named Jade, gives me a smile just before she captures me.

It’s official. I’m in love.

قديم 27-02-21, 10:05 PM   المشاركة رقم: 525
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Ice Planet Honeymoon:
Rukh & Harlow
(Ice Planet Honeymoon)
by Ruby Dixon

Rukh and Harlow are starting over at the beach, away from everyone else. Newly mated, they’re just now realizing what a monumental task it is to create a home when you’ve got nothing but the leathers on your back. It’s even worse when you can’t talk to your mate.

Will misunderstandings ruin everything?

Ice Planet Honeymoon: Aehako & Kira

Kira and Aehako are happily mated and waiting for their baby’s arrival. Everything is great…or is it? Because carefree Aehako has turned into the most hovering of spouses, and he’s making everyone at the cave crazy.

Kira thinks it’s time for a vacation…of sorts.

Ice Planet Honeymoon: Raahosh & Liz

Newly-mated (and grudge-holding) Liz wants nothing more than to be away from the tribe that’s exiled her man. Raahosh wants to prove to Liz that he can be a good mate, even if he’s ugly.

On a honeymoon, they can get to know each other better. Perfect, right?

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Ice Planet Honeymoon Rukh & Harlow – Ruby Dixon.rar‏ (183.1 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 3)
نوع الملف: rar Ice_Planet_Honeymoon Aehako & Kira_Ruby_Dixon.rar‏ (178.1 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 3)
نوع الملف: rar Ice_Planet_Honeymoon Raahosh & Liz-_Ruby_Dixon.rar‏ (184.6 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 3)
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
aliens, collection, fantasy, romance, sci-fi
facebook

جديد مواضيع قسم الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
أدوات الموضوع
مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع
تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع