لمشاكل التسجيل ودخول المنتدى يرجى مراسلتنا على الايميل liilasvb3@gmail.com

العودة   منتديات ليلاس > القصص والروايات > روايات منوعة > الروايات الاجنبية > الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
التسجيل

بحث بشبكة ليلاس الثقافية

الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية Romantic Novels Fourm، روايات رومانسية اجنبية

إضافة رد
نسخ الرابط
نسخ للمنتديات

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 09-07-23, 07:14 PM   المشاركة رقم: 776
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
مشرفة قسم الروايات الرومانسية الأجنبية

البيانات
التسجيل: Jan 2015
العضوية: 288300
المشاركات: 4,176
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: أجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداع
نقاط التقييم: 490

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
أجمل زهرة غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

كاتب الموضوع : أجمل زهرة المنتدى : الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
افتراضي رد: Sci-Fi Romance, Fantasy Romance and Aliens Collection

Daisy’s Decision
(Icehome #16)
by Ruby Dixon

https://www.mediafire.com/file/qhl2q...D-RD.epub/file

I fear I’ve made a mistake.
I left a pampered life and a loveless relationship to live on an icy, primeval world, all for the promise of a soulmate and children. But three years have passed, and my hopes and dreams have become dashed. I haven’t resonated. Without resonance, there will be no children for me, and no loving mate.

So I keep waiting, and waiting…
But then I come up with a brilliant plan to get me everything I want. And my plan needs a volunteer, one that would be happy to be my mate in all ways. Luckily, I know just who to approach…

Flor’s Fiasco
(Icehome #17)

https://www.mediafire.com/file/8bqqc...7-RD.epub/file

I’m not supposed to resonate to him.

It’s been a few years since I’ve landed here on Icehome Beach, and as resonance after resonance dwindled the list of bachelors, I knew who I’d end up with. As soon as we got past our differences, I’d end up as R’jaal’s mate.
On an everyday excursion, however, my khui decides otherwise. It sings all right…but not to R’jaal. Instead, I resonate to I’rec – the forceful, brash, overly-alpha leader of Shadow Cat. Did I mention he’s got a long-distance girlfriend already?
It’s a big mess, and it’s about to get messier.
But as things get chaotic on the beach and our way of life is threatened with upheaval, it’s the small things that end up mattering. Small things like the way I’rec kisses. Or the way we seem to have a lot more in common than we thought. Or the way I’rec can be gentle, but only with me…

عرض البوم صور أجمل زهرة   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 09-07-23, 07:23 PM   المشاركة رقم: 777
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: أجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداع

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Mathiras
(Corsair Brothers #4)
by Ruby Dixon

https://www.mediafire.com/file/cc5u8...B2-RD.rar/file

Someone is illegally stealing humans from their home world and cloning them.
For months, we’ve been hunting this ring of criminals and the end is in sight. I’m separating from my brothers and taking my ship to track down the bad guys.
One small problem — Helen insists upon joining me on this dangerous mission.
Helen herself is a clone, created to be an object of beauty. She’s not safe if she goes with me, as her kind are coveted all across the universe. But she’s not interested in staying safe. She’s interested in staying at my side…and tempting me to kiss her.
And kef me, is it ever a temptation.
Am I really going to run headlong into danger with the universe’s most beguiling female at my side? Am I going to be able to resist her charms?
(I think we all know the answers to those questions.)

Bethiah
(Corsair Brothers #5)

I have a reputation for being the most chaotic bounty hunter in the universe.
What they don’t know? My private life is just as messy. I’ve got a sweet, innocent cloned human woman who wants to be my lover…and a grumpy cyborg paramour who might be jealous that he’s not the center of attention.
The solution?
A triad. Can three very different people love and work together all on the same small spaceship?
We’re about to find out.

قديم 09-07-23, 07:34 PM   المشاركة رقم: 778
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Ice Planet Clones #1
R'jaal's Resonance

Ruby Dixon

https://www.mediafire.com/file/g1nd8...C-RD.epub/file

R’jaal has waited many turns of the seasons for his khui to resonate, only to be disappointed time and time again. But when he is taken captive by strange beings hiding in the very tunnels of the fruit caves, he wakes up to find himself in a strange underground cage.
Also in the cage? A very pretty unfamiliar human female. She says her name is Rosalind. She makes his khui sing.
It’s finally his time.

قديم 09-07-23, 08:06 PM   المشاركة رقم: 779
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

A Gift for the Alien Warrior
(Treasured By the Alien #7)
by Honey Phillips,

Can a forgotten alien warrior protect his newfound family?

Taranov spent years doing his duty before finally escaping his dying planet. His new life as a trader is calm, peaceful… and empty. Then he stumbles upon an abandoned ship, a helpless infant, and a beautiful female who can’t even remember her name. His instincts demand that he protect them, but his heart wants so much more.
Waking up on an alien ship is frightening enough, but her amnesia makes it even more terrifying. She doesn’t know if the massive green warrior is as kind as he seems to be, or if the child who feels like hers truly belongs to her.
Just as she begins to feel at home with Taranov and his ragtag crew, Wendy’s memory starts to return. She realizes that her very presence may endanger the baby and the male she is growing to love. What if the only way to protect them is to leave them?

Can Taranov keep his new family – and himself – safe from the horrors of the past and the dangers of the present?

A Treasure for the Alien Warrior
(Treasured By the Alien #8)

Can an alien commander allow himself to choose love over duty?

Jessica’s orderly life changed forever when she became the guardian of her orphaned niece and nephew. She is still trying to learn how to be a parent when they are taken by aliens.
After a desperate attempt to escape their captors ends on a deserted planet, she faces an entirely new set of challenges. The appearance of a massive alien warrior and his crew offers a chance of rescue, but she also finds herself irresistibly drawn to the stern male with the kind eyes.
After the plague that devastated his race eliminated his hopes for a family, Commander Vadrar dedicated his life to preserving order in the Confederated Planets. When the pursuit of an enemy goes disastrously wrong, he is shocked to discover a small group of precious females and children fighting for survival.
As they work together to find a way off the uncharted planet, he grows increasingly captivated by the alluring human and her enchanting children. His duty compels him to return them to Earth, but his heart tells him that Jessica and her children belong with him. Can he ignore a lifetime of responsibility and ask them to stay?

Three Babies and the Alien Warrior
(Treasured By the Alien #9)

Can a jaded alien warrior redeem himself in order to protect the woman and children who need him?

After a painful divorce, Linda takes a job as the chief administrator of a rural hospital. Her hard won peace is shattered when strange black-suited men raid the maternity ward and she finds herself on board an alien spaceship. Determined to protect the women and children abducted with her, she searches desperately for a way out.
Her hope of rescue by alien law enforcement is crushed when the Patrol officer who tracks them to a seedy outpost is just interested in procuring his own human female. Her only alternative is a huge green alien with a doubtful reputation and a very friendly tail.
When cynical Cire warrior Zsoldar is asked to track down possible corruption in the Patrol, he reluctantly agrees – only to encounter the most alluring female he has ever met. She needs a hero, but he’s her only option.
On the run with his beautiful human, her companions, and three precious infants, he realizes he’s never been happier. But with danger close behind and his own troubled reputation awaiting their return to civilization, is there any chance for the future he desires with his newfound family?

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar A Gift for the Alien Warrior (T - Honey Phillips.rar‏ (264.8 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 4)
نوع الملف: rar A Treasure for the Alien Warrio - Honey Phillips.rar‏ (241.7 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 4)
نوع الملف: rar Three Babies and the Alien Warr - Honey Phillips.rar‏ (263.2 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 4)
قديم 09-07-23, 09:26 PM   المشاركة رقم: 780
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Monster Between the Sheets
Extra Virgin Gargoyle

Honey Phillips

When Angie unexpectedly inherits a bookstore from her grandmother, she is determined to make it a success. Unfortunately, the somewhat unusual inhabitants of Screamer Woods don’t take kindly to outsiders, and her dream is in danger of failing.

In a desperate attempt to make ends meet, she accepts a part-time job cataloging the library of the vast Gothic mansion on the edge of town. But the brooding gargoyle owner turns out to be even more fascinating than his collection.

After the unfortunate incident that turned Alastair into his present form, he retreated into his inherited mansion. He has his books and his studies, and he tells himself that he doesn’t long for anything more.

An unexpected encounter with the cheerful, curvy bookstore owner reminds him of everything he is missing. Even though he knows there’s no future for the two of them, he can’t resist the urge to have her close to him. After all, what does a monster like him have to offer her?

Without a Stitch
(Monster Between the Sheets: Season 2)

Can a bookish scientist find the man inside the monster?

Uncomfortable with people, Victoria spends her days – and her nights – working in her lab. When her funding is terminated, her only option is a dilapidated building in the tiny town of Screaming Woods.
To her surprise, the town’s inhabitants prove almost as fascinating as her research – especially the massive creature living in the burned out windmill behind her lab. Everything about the big silent male captivates her and for once, it’s not a purely scientific interest.
After the incident that turned Frank into a monster, he discovered in the most painful way how dangerous he could be. Now he remains isolated from everyone and concentrates on his woodworking.
He is determined to not let anyone close to him – especially not the buttoned up little scientist renting his barn. She has far too many questions on those kissable lips.
As things heat up between them, can he believe he’s more than just another experiment? Or will his past tear them apart?

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Extra Virgin Gargoyle_ Monster - Honey Phillips.rar‏ (304.9 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 3)
نوع الملف: rar Without a Stitch_ Monster Betwe - Honey Phillips.rar‏ (354.9 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 3)
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
aliens, collection, fantasy, romance, sci-fi
facebook

جديد مواضيع قسم الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
أدوات الموضوع
مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع
تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع