لمشاكل التسجيل ودخول المنتدى يرجى مراسلتنا على الايميل liilasvb3@gmail.com

العودة   منتديات ليلاس > القصص والروايات > روايات منوعة > الروايات الاجنبية > الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
التسجيل

بحث بشبكة ليلاس الثقافية

الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية Romantic Novels Fourm، روايات رومانسية اجنبية

إضافة رد
نسخ الرابط
نسخ للمنتديات

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 05-07-22, 06:39 PM   المشاركة رقم: 721
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
مشرفة قسم الروايات الرومانسية الأجنبية

البيانات
التسجيل: Jan 2015
العضوية: 288300
المشاركات: 4,174
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: أجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداع
نقاط التقييم: 490

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
أجمل زهرة غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

كاتب الموضوع : أجمل زهرة المنتدى : الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
افتراضي رد: Sci-Fi Romance, Fantasy Romance and Aliens Collection

Zaku:
by Iona Strom

https://www.mediafire.com/file/d0g8w...Z-IS.epub/file

I will have to break every Moktian law to claim my female.

Zaku:
War is imminent on the small, blue planet the humans call Earth. I was only meant to guide the human geneticists toward the answers she seeks to avoid the brewing global conflict. But the more time I spend with the brilliant female, the more my attraction for her grows and the more reluctant I become to erase my existence from her memories.
I should not be harboring tender feelings for a being not of my species, but I find there is no cure for my lack of restraint when it comes to her soft eyes and sexy curves. I should erase myself from her memory forever and return to where I belong.

Ivy:
I assumed I was alone in my endeavors until a late night in the lab turns up an otherworldly visitor I thought lived only in my dreams. His brilliant mind hasn’t been my subconscious thoughts, and his sensual touches haven’t been the product of my wicked imagination. No. He’s real! And he was sent here to help our world.

عرض البوم صور أجمل زهرة   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 05-07-22, 06:48 PM   المشاركة رقم: 722
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: أجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداع

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Throne of the Horde King
(Horde Kings of Dakkar #6)
by Zoey Draven

https://www.mediafire.com/file/h2ew7...K-ZD.epub/file

High in the icy northlands of Dakkar, I’ve lived a sheltered, predictable, and safe life. My days are spent caring for an ancient temple and staying out of the priestesses’ way. My nights are spent pouring over the great stories of warrior kings and the queens that stole their hearts.
But I have a secret.
I’m a hybrid female. Half-Dakkari, half-human, the first of my kind. The priestesses have risked everything to keep me hidden from the dangerous hordes that roam the wild lands and the greedy king that sits on the throne in Dothik. I am the secret they could never let free.
Then a horde king—with molten eyes and the body of a battle god—shows up at the temple’s gates, demanding entry.
He’s the one I see in my dreams, all ruthless, merciless strength and a tempting smirk to match. Only, he’s not the gentle male I always imagined. He’s cunning, sensual, cruel…and he thinks that everything has a price. Even me.
With a growing danger in the east and a precarious throne in the west, he steals me away from the sacred temple with daring plans all his own.
He thinks I’m a naive temple girl, who will bend easily to his demands. Instead, I fight him at every turn, showing him claws of my own. Instead of fear, lust begins to rise between us—hot, addicting, and forbidden. His teasing touch makes me tremble. His stolen kisses make me weak.
But the horde king of Rath Serok is as mysterious as he is devilish.
And he has his own secret…one that will forever change the future of Dakkar.

قديم 05-07-22, 06:55 PM   المشاركة رقم: 723
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Braxton's Bridge
by Jacqueline Reynolds

https://www.mediafire.com/file/kk00k...B-JR.epub/file

Thea

I hadn’t expected my life to ever be a roller coaster. One day I was asleep and the next I was on a ship full of ogres with four other women. Now we’ve been rescued and are on our way to who-knows-where. It’s an intergalactic journey that I’m praying ends fast.

Though I don’t mind staring at the big red guy in charge…

Braxton

We raid the Jaffar ship and find the usual. Animals and illegal trade goods. Except this time we’ve found an unknown species that’s pale and strange. I’m prepared to drop them off at a sanctuary planet, but of course missions never go to plan.
Now I have to deal with these humans and their fiery matriarch

قديم 05-07-22, 06:58 PM   المشاركة رقم: 724
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Thorn's Trouble
(The Em'iscan Mates Book 2)
by Jacqueline Reynolds

https://www.mediafire.com/file/9n81z...2-JR.epub/file

Abby
The Em’i are taking ships across the galaxy, determined to find the other women. I’m keeping busy by working on a weapon that should help. Warfare is crazy in space. And so is the General. He’s domineering, but for some reason that gets me going. Still, we both have jobs to do so we can’t let anything get in the way of our missions.

Thorn
She’s a frustrating creature, a constant distraction. I’m doing everything in my power to make sure that every Em’i comes home from a fight that we hadn’t expected, yet I think of her more often than I’d like. There’s some stolen moments during our journey. But we cannot have anything more than that, no matter how much we may want it.

قديم 05-07-22, 07:08 PM   المشاركة رقم: 725
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Pledged To The Highborn Warrior
(Brothers of the Scarred Planet #1)
by Trinity Blaise

He's come for me. The alien barbarian who wants to claim my heart and my child as his.

One minute I'm juggling my teaching job with single mom life. The next, I'm on a ship full of alien warriors, being flown light years away from Earth and everything I know.

Now Tharin, heir to the throne and the biggest, most brooding barbarian of them all, is blowing my mind by telling me he's the father of my daughter. But how's that possible when I don't remember the first time he abducted me ten years ago?

Tharin doesn't care that I don't remember though. He doesn't care I don't believe he fathered my child either. All he cares about is maintaining his line by having more children with me, no matter the cost. I willingly submitted to him once, he says, so surely I can again.

But how can this gorgeous, tortured alien expect me to commit to a future with him when I can't remember what drove us apart in the past?

Seized by the Rebel Barbarian
(Brothers of the Scarred Planet #2)
by Trinity Blaise

The alien rebel has plans for me. Plans that could involve losing my heart… and my life.

I’ve just made the second worst decision of my life.

The first was volunteering to be abducted by alien warriors so my sister and nephew didn’t have to leave Earth with them alone. The second is letting Ryker, the treacherous rebel I was asked to kill by these alien warriors, live. And now he’s thanking me by dragging me into the strangest, most dangerous forest on his planet.

He says he has plans for me. Plans that involve putting myself in true danger for a cause we both share: overthrowing the alien highborns who forced human women here. But it soon becomes clear allying myself with a traitor, even if he is the most gorgeous being I’ve ever laid eyes on, is super risky. Especially when that ally turns into a lover.

Can I really trust the alien rebel I’ve been told is as deceitful as they come? And can I really trust myself when I’m around him?

Stolen by the Warlord Prince
(Brothers of the Scarred Planet #3)
by Trinity Blaise

This alien warlord has stolen me to teach him about human ways.

I have always followed the rules. Go to church. Get married. Have children.

But when the wickedly gorgeous Mad Prince of Gatika–or, as I call him, the devil personified–kidnaps me to teach him about humanity, all the rules I have worked so hard to stick to are thrown out of the window.

But the more we grow to know one another, and the more I see the way he interacts with my son, the more I realize this being’s cruel, reckless exterior belies a vulnerable and pained reality. Or maybe it’s just another act? He is the most unstable and deceptive alien I have met, after all.

Can I figure this warlord out before I truly fall for him… and can I figure out the true reasons behind his desire to learn about human ways before he destroys everything around us?

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Pledged_to_the_Highborn_Warrior_-_Trinity_Blaise.rar‏ (335.2 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 6)
نوع الملف: rar Seized by the Rebel Barbarian - Trinity Blaise.rar‏ (316.6 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 8)
نوع الملف: rar Stolen by the Warlord Prince (B - Trinity Blaise.rar‏ (251.0 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 6)
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
aliens, collection, fantasy, romance, sci-fi
facebook

جديد مواضيع قسم الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
أدوات الموضوع
مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع
تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع