لمشاكل التسجيل ودخول المنتدى يرجى مراسلتنا على الايميل liilasvb3@gmail.com

العودة   منتديات ليلاس > القصص والروايات > روايات منوعة > الروايات الاجنبية > الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
التسجيل

بحث بشبكة ليلاس الثقافية

الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية Romantic Novels Fourm، روايات رومانسية اجنبية

إضافة رد
نسخ الرابط
نسخ للمنتديات

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 24-01-20, 10:03 PM   المشاركة رقم: 306
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
مشرفة قسم الروايات الرومانسية الأجنبية

البيانات
التسجيل: Jan 2015
العضوية: 288300
المشاركات: 4,175
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: أجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداع
نقاط التقييم: 490

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
أجمل زهرة غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

كاتب الموضوع : أجمل زهرة المنتدى : الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
افتراضي رد: Sci-Fi Romance, Fantasy Romance and Aliens Collection

Chosen By A Beast
(Hearts Of Stone #1)
by Miranda Bridges

http://www.mediafire.com/file/0gy6p3...B-MB.epub/file

I've been abducted...
Twice!

And now my situation with this new group of aliens has gone from bad to worse. I was with a bunch of elf-like aliens who had unparalleled technology. However, now I'm in the midst of a group of primitive gargoyle aliens running around in loincloths...

Which doesn't hide much, let me tell you. There's one gargoyle in particular who watches my every move, but what's under his loincloth scares me more than his beastly appearance...

To be sure we're worthy to breed with, the savages have us each perform a rite of passage...

And by that I mean a test of survival. Navigate the terrain, scavenge for food, defend myself against wildlife - basically all the things that could cause bodily harm or death. So that's fun...

And as much as I'd like to be rescued by the alien who's stalking me, it looks like I'm on my own. Maybe I shouldn't have flipped him off. But how was I supposed to know I'd need his help?

Now, I'm going to have to tap into my survival skills or I'll be dead by morning. May the odds and the aliens be ever in my favour. Or something...

عرض البوم صور أجمل زهرة   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 24-01-20, 10:13 PM   المشاركة رقم: 307
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: أجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداع

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Daughter of Troy
(Brides of Ancient Greece, #1)
by Miranda Bridges

http://www.mediafire.com/file/axj5kj...T-MB.epub/file

The city of Troy burns around me, but the heat of it is not more intense than the flames in my captor's eyes. I can't afford this distraction.
This desire.
I must survive, and find my sister. That's all that matters. Not this beautiful man with his soft touches and honeyed words that send my heart racing. Nor his fierce kisses that ignite me, making me want forbidden things.
Unspeakable things.
He is my enemy.
I am his slave.
There should be no love between us.

قديم 24-01-20, 10:30 PM   المشاركة رقم: 308
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Milana Jacks Books

Milana grew up with tales of water fairies that seduced men, vampires that seduced women, and Babaroga who’d come to take her away if she didn’t eat her bean soup. She writes dystopian paranormal and science fiction romance from her home on Earth where she resides with her mate and their three little monsters.

قديم 24-01-20, 10:46 PM   المشاركة رقم: 309
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Ice Age Dragon Brotherhood Complete Boxed Set
(Ice Age Dragon Brotherhood #1-4)
by Milana Jacks

http://www.mediafire.com/file/i1ng7l...BS-MJ.rar/file

1.5 Jake - Belle likes me far more than she should. I think about her far more than I should. But what if we’re not mates? I’ll be sorely disappointed. She’ll be heartbroken. Yeah, yeah, I know the saying if you never try you’ll never know, but I don’t play around with Belle. I’ve known her most of her life, and she’s a good girl who takes care of me.

If I screw her, I’m screwed. If I don’t screw her, she’ll screw someone else.

1. Rise the Seas - Welcome to Ice Age Earth, where love melts...everything.
He should send her away. But her innocent touch sets off his dragon beast.
Selena
I’m the last Salazar female left on Earth, but I’m still fully human, and I am not a bargaining chip. No way am I marrying my Dad’s business partner’s son, even if Diego does have a megatronic crotch. I’ve got to get away from the habitat. My old fly-only car won’t make it to New York, but it can take me as far the dragon island just offshore.
Lance
Ten years ago, I thought a willowy woman in white “gifting” me and my three buddies with an elemental beast was a tequila-fueled dream—until I woke up as a blue dragon, supposedly with control over water. Except I can’t seem to raise so much as a ripple in the iceberg-choked sea. Worse, unlike my friends, I’m covered in scales.Most alien Cy know not to visit my domain uninvited. But this intruder isn’t cyborg or alien. She’s a human female seeking protection. I should turn her down. I should send her home. But her innocent touch arouses my beast. And he’s not letting her go…

2. Cradle the Fire - A two-ton dragon doesn’t stop on a dime. But his heart ignites in an instant.
Nentres
I need a woman who lights my fire. Specifically, the spirit who’ll ignite my dragon’s fire element. The problem? Amy, a pretty peach with big green eyes, couldn’t be any less interested in me. Maybe that’s why she’s a challenging morsel I plan to savor until I select my spirit. It sounds like a foolproof plan — until my dragon catches her scent and growls, “Mine.”She may not be interested now, but I'm gonna make her mine. Or die trying.
Amy
After my body rejects Cy implants, I count myself lucky my witch of a stepmother doesn’t simply kill me with her well-oiled claws. But marry a richer-than-God outlaw? Forget it. No way I’m letting myself get attached to anyone — especially a man.I’ll plan his lordship’s party — excuse me, his ball. When he’s picked his bride, I’ll be free. Except the longer I’m under his roof — and in his arms — the harder it is to remember why I’m so desperate to leave…

2.5 Eddy - Finders, keepers.
The Ice Age and turf issues with the Nentres stalled things, but I’m finally moving back into my ol' neighborhood. I’ll settle down here with a woman. Not that I got one, but I’m thirty-one going on one hundred, with the weight of all the shit I’ve done in my short life span, and a guy can’t wait too long.
Yet, I ain't prepared for what I find inside my house.
And everything I find, I claim as mine. Including her.

3. Storm for Her - When you’re looking for love in the wrong places, you miss what’s right under your nose.
Clementine
When my twin sister died, Mother Nature transferred her dove creature into me. I carry messages for Arthur, my new dragon master. Clare was devoted to her task. Me? I’m totally unfit for this gig. For one, flying doesn’t exactly come naturally. For another, it doesn’t pay wages. I don’t know about you, but a girl’s gotta eat. So, after delivering Arthur’s latest retort to Knight, a sexy, arrogant air dragon, no way am I following His Lordship’s order to stay at his house. I have bills to pay.
Knight
I can smell a lie a mile away. I know Arthur’s grand plan is to infiltrate the cyborgs’ highest circles, but his messenger bird is hiding something. I presume Arthur’s reasons for risking his life by refusing to leave my territory are, one, he’s not exactly stable, and two, his spirit lives nearby. Maybe he’s afraid I’ll steal her. He’s right. Because I can smell traces of her. Come hell or high winds, once I find her, I will make her mine.

4. Fight for Her - Arthur
When Rose asked me to marry her, I didn’t pay much attention. After all, she was ten. Even though she’s all grown up, and I seethe with desire for her, claiming Knight’s baby sister will earn me a punch in the face. Or worse.When her heart fails, I do what I must to keep it beating—risk my own life to take her to the habitat for a cyborg implant. Now the woman who should have been my spirit is the most dangerous cyborg in existence. My enemy.
Rose
Once upon a time, I had girlish dreams of marrying Arthur. Now, with a highly advanced cyborg implant that makes me the darling of my military trainers, those dreams are a distant, fading memory. My future lies with the Elites, the units that defend the habitat from dragons To secure wealth, fame, and rank all I have to do is give my handlers the name of the dragon man suspected of hiding in plain sight somewhere in the habitat. Should be a no-brainer, right? If only my human flesh will stop aching for what can never be…

قديم 24-01-20, 10:57 PM   المشاركة رقم: 310
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Beast Mates Series Complete Boxed Set
(Beast Mates #1-5+)
by Milana Jacks

http://www.mediafire.com/file/jcnspo...MS-MJ.rar/file

Years after the Great Nuclear War, the Beasts from planet Tineya landed and occupied Earth. Now, they search the human Communities for their one true mate.

1. Blind Beast Mate: Rey has been sold to one of the alien Beasts that now rule the Earth. If the towering, leather-clad Alpha discovers his prize is blind, he could kill her with a flick of his claw. Or worse, send her home.

2. Wild Beast Mate: After Dewlyn's, third, heart-stopping attempt to escape their mating bed, Vice is more determined than ever to plant babies in his little daredevil's luscious body. Even if it means feeding the heat between them until she hungers for him alone--and her resistance is starved into submission. But she's hiding something. He can only hope she hasn't joined the human rebellion.

3. Sent Beast Mate: Mayhem orders pair auctions, confident that Men of Earth will jump at the chance to slip a spy in among the throngs of women at his court's doors. When he spots a supple, grey-eyed woman, every hunting instinct in his body goes on alert.

4. Caught Beast Mate: A young woman remembers the beast who stole her. A beast who hungers for the woman he shouldn't want. A love that breaks all the rules.

5. Free Beast Mate: My mate is the unseen woman who cleans my quarters and serves the man who enslaved me. I can't claim her. I don't know what they want from the pair of us. If I mate her, they win. If I don't, I lose my mind.

PLUS all the in-between stories Virgin #0, Goddess #2.5, Their #3.5, and His Beast Mate #4.5 are included!

إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
aliens, collection, fantasy, romance, sci-fi
facebook

جديد مواضيع قسم الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
أدوات الموضوع
مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع
تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع