لمشاكل التسجيل ودخول المنتدى يرجى مراسلتنا على الايميل liilasvb3@gmail.com

العودة   منتديات ليلاس > القصص والروايات > روايات منوعة > الروايات الاجنبية > الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
التسجيل

بحث بشبكة ليلاس الثقافية

الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية Romantic Novels Fourm، روايات رومانسية اجنبية

إضافة رد
نسخ الرابط
نسخ للمنتديات

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 06-01-20, 06:34 PM   المشاركة رقم: 256
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
مشرفة قسم الروايات الرومانسية الأجنبية

البيانات
التسجيل: Jan 2015
العضوية: 288300
المشاركات: 4,174
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: أجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداع
نقاط التقييم: 490

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
أجمل زهرة غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

كاتب الموضوع : أجمل زهرة المنتدى : الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
Stupido رد: Sci-Fi Romance, Fantasy Romance and Aliens Collection

The Alphas of the Seven Galaxies
The Complete Series
by Sloane Meyers

http://www.mediafire.com/file/36xt1c...SG-SM.zip/file

Claimed by the Alien Chief:
(Zocrone of the Seven Galaxies Book 1)

“I shouldn’t be here,” he insisted, his voice husky.
“Why not? It’s obvious we both want this.”
“But you’re human. And I’m Chief of the Zocronians.”
She shrugged. “And the heart wants what it wants.”

Daxar Kotula serves as the all-powerful Chief of Zocrone, and he doesn’t allow visitors on his planet. He made the mistake of trusting outsiders once before, and it almost destroyed his people. So when human smuggler Nova Wolke and her crew crash land on his planet, he immediately tells them to get out. But in the short time it takes for Nova to repair her spaceship so she can leave, Daxar finds he can’t stop thinking about how soft and beautiful this intruder is…and how much he wants to claim her for himself. But that will never work. After all, he hates outsiders. Doesn’t he?

Nova Wolke lives life on the edge. Years ago, she left behind a tame life on Earth to make something of herself in the Seven Galaxies. Now she captains a ship running high stakes smuggling runs, and she’s always just one step ahead of disaster. When she’s forced to crash land on the remote planet of Zocrone, it looks like disaster has finally caught up with her. Zocrone’s Chief—an exotically sexy but horribly bullheaded alien with a hatred for outsiders—is making her life miserable at every turn. She just wants to get away from him…so why can’t she stop thinking about him?

Then, when an unexpected enemy attack forces Daxar and Nova to work together to save themselves and Zocrone, they both find themselves at a crossroads. Has the time come to forget their differences and trust the passion burning in their hearts? Read this sizzling sci fi alien romance to find out!

Craved by the Alien Alpha:
(Zocrone of the Seven Galaxies Book 2)

Her quiet life is about to be shaken up by an irresistible alien alpha…

Maisie Scotts, a spaceship mechanic, loves living in the shadows. She prefers to keep her head down and work hard, not drawing any attention to herself. But when she uses her expertise in engine repairs to save the entire planet of Zocrone, there’s no escaping the spotlight—and there’s no escaping the attention of one very strong, very sexy Zocronian man. Maisie knows better than to let herself fall for an alpha like him. After all, she comes from a humble background, and if he knew who she really was he wouldn’t be so interested. Besides, the way he makes a joke out of everything makes his true feelings hard to read. But the harder she tries to run away, the more her heart calls her back…

Jarmuk Kader is no stranger to the spotlight, since he’s spent most of his life as the Chief’s right hand man, helping to run the planet. Jarmuk is also well-known in Zocrone as one of the strongest, hardest workers in the mines. He’s the very definition of a man’s man, but that doesn’t mean it’s always easy being him. He often feels like an imposter who doesn’t measure up, and he constantly jokes around to hide those insecurities. But when a beautiful, brilliant human captures his heart, it’s time to get serious and embrace the alpha male deep within him. He’s about to show Maisie Scotts that being claimed by a Zocronian man is no laughing matter.

Can Jarmuk convince Maisie that his passion for her is serious business, before she runs away for good? Read this sizzling sci fi alien romance to find out!

Chosen by the Alien Doctor:
(Zocrone of the Seven Galaxies Book 3)

This planet is only big enough for one of them... or is it?

Doctor Anya Evans doesn’t like sitting on the sidelines, but she’s been forced to do just that ever since her spaceship crew crash landed on Zocrone. She can’t put her medical skills to good use, since Kromin Zebbo, Zocrone’s only doctor, makes her life miserable every time she tries to help out in Zocrone’s only hospital. She couldn’t possibly hate him more, so why does her heart still do flip-flops every time he’s around? When she gets past his unfriendly exterior, she realizes that he has his reasons for being the way he is, and that he’s a good man at his core. But can she forgive him for his past mistakes and open up her heart to the possibilities of this gruff doctor’s love?

Kromin Zebbo has served as Zocrone’s only doctor for years, so he knows what he’s doing, thank you very much. He definitely doesn’t need some obnoxious human doctor telling him how to handle things, even if that human doctor does happen to be the most beautiful woman he’s ever laid eyes on. But the more Kromin looks for reasons to hate Anya, the more he realizes that she’s not just beautiful—she’s also smart, funny, and kind. He finds himself falling for her despite his efforts to ignore her, but is he man enough to admit he was wrong and show her how a true Zocronian man claims his woman?

Then a crisis in Zocrone leaves the whole city in danger, and Kromin realizes that tomorrow is never guaranteed. It’s time for him to finally trust Anya, but will his change of heart come too late to save the romance sparking between them? Read this sizzling sci fi alien romance to find out!

Taken by the Alien Rebel:
(Zocrone of the Seven Galaxies Book 4)

This big blue alien has never been afraid to go after what he wants…and now he wants HER.

Toryx Keizer isn’t the type to sit on the sidelines while his home planet of Zocrone is in danger of being destroyed forever. He’s also not the type to stand by and lose a chance at winning the heart of the most beautiful woman in the Seven Galaxies.

Especially when that beautiful woman has the skills to help him save his planet. She’s the only spaceship pilot with the expertise to get emergency supplies into storm-ridden Zocrone without dying in a spectacular crash.

But Evie Riaz isn’t going to be so easy to convince. Toryx has always acted a bit too hotheaded and stubborn for her liking. Can she trust him to be her copilot on a daring mission to save Zocrone?

And, more importantly, can she trust him to be the one who finally chases away the loneliness in her heart? Read this sizzling sci fi alien romance to find out!

عرض البوم صور أجمل زهرة   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 06-01-20, 07:03 PM   المشاركة رقم: 257
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: أجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداع

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

افتراضي رد: Sci-Fi Romance, Fantasy Romance and Aliens Collection

Gail Koger Books

She was born in The United States
Genre: Mystery & Thrillers, Romance, Science Fiction & Fantasy

قديم 06-01-20, 07:09 PM   المشاركة رقم: 258
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Nurse رد: Sci-Fi Romance, Fantasy Romance and Aliens Collection

Coletti Warlords Series

http://www.mediafire.com/file/x4t0c4...WS-GK.rar/file

Just My Luck
The Warlord's Comeuppance
Vexing Voss
Reality Bites
Just Desserts
Wulf and the Bounty Hunter
Game on Askole
Crossing Quinn
Hothar's Folly
Sassing Saul
Defying the Relic Hunter

قديم 06-01-20, 07:17 PM   المشاركة رقم: 259
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Shenanigans Series

Shenanigans
The Trouble with Tigers

http://www.mediafire.com/file/1t7ua8...SS-GK.rar/file

قديم 07-01-20, 11:46 PM   المشاركة رقم: 260
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Alien Surrender
(Alien #5)
by Tracy Lauren

http://www.mediafire.com/file/fdlwig...S-TL.epub/file

Da’vi, the relentless. Da’vi, the cold and harsh. The alien who keeps his distance, yet never fails to bicker with me over the smallest details. Tension between us is coiled so tight it’s bound to snap... and I’m bound to do what I always do--leave. There’s a hundred different reasons I should go, yet I’m drawn in by the only thing that matters to me anymore--and it’s certainly NOT Da’vi’s friendship. I’m talking about saving humans.

One last mission and I’m done jumping through everyone’s hoops, Da’vi’s especially. Only, this lead we’re following... it brings us closer than I ever thought we could be. And once Da’vi and I cross that line, there’s no going back. I’ve got two choices: fight this bond... or SURRENDER.

Too bad for Da’vi I’m not the type of girl who goes down without a fight.

إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
aliens, collection, fantasy, romance, sci-fi
facebook

جديد مواضيع قسم الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
أدوات الموضوع
مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع
تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع