لمشاكل التسجيل ودخول المنتدى يرجى مراسلتنا على الايميل liilasvb3@gmail.com

العودة   منتديات ليلاس > القصص والروايات > روايات منوعة > الروايات الاجنبية > الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
التسجيل

بحث بشبكة ليلاس الثقافية

الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية Romantic Novels Fourm، روايات رومانسية اجنبية

إضافة رد
نسخ الرابط
نسخ للمنتديات

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 24-01-20, 11:06 PM   المشاركة رقم: 311
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
مشرفة قسم الروايات الرومانسية الأجنبية

البيانات
التسجيل: Jan 2015
العضوية: 288300
المشاركات: 4,175
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: أجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداع
نقاط التقييم: 490

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
أجمل زهرة غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

كاتب الموضوع : أجمل زهرة المنتدى : الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
افتراضي رد: Sci-Fi Romance, Fantasy Romance and Aliens Collection

Alpha Horde Series
by Milana Jacks

http://www.mediafire.com/file/4jbydz...HS-MJ.rar/file

1.5Thief -
He stole her from the Horde.
Eron
Regha Horde never lingers in one place. They come, they raid, and they leave. I’m counting on that. Because I stole the Omega the Horde raided the house for, and I'm keeping her.

Kate
Abducted, auctioned, then stolen, I will resist for as long as I damn well please...

1. Alpha Breeds - Omegas belong to the king. But this one belongs to me.
Kingsley
At the frat party, someone must have spiked my beer, because I see a bright light and find myself sitting on a bed with a huge, green monster looming over me. I screech and throw every sharp object within reach. But you know what’s really weird? I’m terrified and, at the same time, there’s something about those black eyes, that scent, that purrrr that makes my body come alive.
Loven
I fight for the honor of someday owning an Omega—a rare breeding female reserved for Alphas hand-selected by the king. For years, fighting alone has been enough. Until I scent this alien female, and my body emits a mating call.
Omegas are the king’s property. If I don’t deliver her to the Omega Compound, I’ll lose my life, the lives of my Horde Alphas, and risk starting a full-scale rebellion. And yet, I can’t part from her. This one belongs to me.

2. Alpha Bonds - He should nip the desire in the bud, but it’s grown beyond control.
Cyan
One second, I’m battling an overgrown hedge with a pair of clippers. The next, I’m running for my life, positive I’ve stumbled onto a prank reality show set, complete with a towering, red-haired guy in costume who throws me over his shoulder like I weigh nothing—I’m a big girl, never been thin.
Half of me is horrified to find out I’ve somehow been transported to an alien planet. The other half would sure like to explore the masterpiece of muscle under that armor.
Kinre
Horde life is simple. Hunt the enemy, kill the enemy. But after Loven broke the law by bonding an Omega meant for the king, life got real complicated. Instead of exterminating Telean rebels, I’m playing nice to recruit them for Loven’s stupid rebellion.
Then I make a big mistake. Huge. I rescue a helpless human, only to discover this curvy, tempting morsel is an Omega about to send me into a rut. Fleeing the Telean ship and returning her to the Horde stronghold means abandoning the Telean alliance—and destroying everything we’ve risked our lives for.
I should nip this desire in the bud, but it’s grown beyond my control.

3- Alpha Knots
If I keep her, there’s no going back.

Officer Samantha Noell
In the blink of an eye, I’m head-first in a snowdrift, rescued by the biggest, greenest—man?—I’ve ever seen. Whatever he is, he turns my take-no-crap attitude into need. I should escape, but I’ve got a hunch that I’m close to solving a cold case involving several women who disappeared into thin air.

Vemlox
My plan is foolproof. Fetch the Omega and hand her over to Montar, thus sealing Loven’s alliance between Guardians and Horde. Thanks to a glitchy space gate, I’m stuck in a freezing cave with something that’s turned the simple delivery into a suicide mission. An Omega I must not want and can never have.

Unfortunately, she’s going into heat. And Serpent help me, I will betray the Horde and starve on a pole if only to keep her.

4. Alpha Collects - It takes a special kind of Omega to bring an Alpha to his knees.
Kind.
Sweet.
Beautiful. With legs that go on forever, colored eyes, perky protruding nose, funny ears, and… Were was I? Ah yes, I collected one such Omega, and I’m bringing her before my king.
I am Tayseer, the Collector, the Legend.
And I will deliver my people the queen.

عرض البوم صور أجمل زهرة   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 24-01-20, 11:12 PM   المشاركة رقم: 312
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: أجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداع

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Hordesmen Series
by Milana Jacks

http://www.mediafire.com/file/88ylyo...HA-MJ.rar/file

1. Alpha Hunger / Hunger - They came. They didn’t do much sightseeing before they conquered and marked the human Omegas. They call themselves the Regha Horde. We call them the Hordesmen.
And Hunger is my new boss.

2. Terror - Terror Hordesman came. With flowers. Red roses. He came, he marked me, and he moved into my house. This is bad. Very bad. Because, I'm funding the Betaren project he's trying to destroy. If he finds out, I fear, he'll kill me.

Sidone - He’s half my age.
He cooks.
He fusses over my bad sleeping habits, and knows how to handle a gun. Our little reprieve during a mission can only mean one thing: my guard is down.

And the enemy I hunt is watching me, waiting for the perfect time to strike.
The time is now.

4. Fever - The Fever Hordesman sits outside my house, wailing punny lyrics while beating a rock rhythm on his armor, and I'm late for work. My Omega heat’s coming on early, throwing a monkey wrench into my single-minded plan to ignore his single-minded quest to mate me. I have to admit—privately—his strong jaw, full mouth, and a scent that can send over a dozen Omegas into heat, make my girly bits quiver. Just a little.
When the Swarm approaches me with an offer I can’t refuse, keeping Sotay at arm’s length is no longer an option. He’s got something the Swarm wants. If I don’t do as they say, they'll kill my mom.
Once our passion ignites, there’s no putting it out. Except, I'm forced to betray him.

قديم 29-01-20, 11:32 PM   المشاركة رقم: 313
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Yce:
(Captured by Aliens Book 3)
by A. G. Wilde

http://www.mediafire.com/file/cxl2h3...-AGW.epub/file

When she’d left the gym to head home for a quiet night, the last thing she’d expected was to be abducted by aliens to then be thrown into a fight for life and survival aboard an alien slave ship.

Now that chapter is over and there’s another obstacle in her way—surviving on a desert planet where everything lives to kill…all the while dealing with him…

Yce.

The alien she’s stuck with.

He’s otherworldly, strange, and absolutely confusing.

She hates him and the feeling seems to be mutual.

Problem is, they are stuck in each other’s company until they reach the outpost to send a message for help.

Aliens are the reason she’s in this predicament and Yce is probably no better than her captors…

Except he is...he is very different...and that's something not even hate can ignore.

قديم 29-01-20, 11:38 PM   المشاركة رقم: 314
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

The Arcav Guard's Female
(Arcav Alien Invasion #8)
by Hope Hart

http://www.mediafire.com/file/594ge1...F-HH.epub/file

She’s on a quest for revenge…
…But he’s on a mission to make her his…
After being abducted by aliens and rescued by the Arcav, all Peyton wants is revenge. Well, that, and a trip straight back home to Earth where she belongs.
She’s not interested in the handsome Arcav Guard who stares at her so intently. Even if he does make her wish she’d met him before her captivity.
When the Arcav King offers her a deal, Peyton knows she has to accept. Six months in Arcavia, one date a week with Vazta, and the revenge she needs so she can move on.
Vazta wants nothing more than to remove the shadows in his mate’s eyes. When she insists on finding the alien who tormented her for so long, he promises to keep her safe… no matter the cost.
But with evil approaching from all sides, will Peyton be able to achieve her revenge? And can Vazta protect his mate? Or will their differences tear them apart?

قديم 29-01-20, 11:52 PM   المشاركة رقم: 315
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

The Good, the Bad, and the Cyborg
(Cyborgs on Mars #1)
by Honey Phillips

http://www.mediafire.com/file/y9do9h...S-HP.epub/file

A desperate widow in need of a helping hand… even a cybernetic one.

Hattie came to Mars with high hopes. Hopes that she and her husband would be able to claim a plot of land, to create a home, perhaps even to start a family – all of the things that were now impossible on a troubled Earth. Instead, she’s lost everything, everything except the land, and in order to keep her homestead she needs help.
When help arrives in the form of a tall, gruff cyborg ranger, she is torn between her loyalty to the past and the promise of a new future. But when danger threatens, is she going to lose even that?
M-231 can barely remember the time before – before he became a cyborg, before he shut off his emotions, before he became both more and less than human. Until a stubborn, beautiful female – one who is no longer off limits – makes him remember what it is to feel.
Can Hattie and her cyborg overcome harsh conditions, troubled pasts, and a mysterious enemy to create a new future together?

إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
aliens, collection, fantasy, romance, sci-fi
facebook

جديد مواضيع قسم الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
أدوات الموضوع
مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع
تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع