لمشاكل التسجيل ودخول المنتدى يرجى مراسلتنا على الايميل liilasvb3@gmail.com

العودة   منتديات ليلاس > القصص والروايات > روايات منوعة > الروايات الاجنبية > الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
التسجيل

بحث بشبكة ليلاس الثقافية

الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية Romantic Novels Fourm، روايات رومانسية اجنبية

إضافة رد
نسخ الرابط
نسخ للمنتديات

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 22-06-20, 07:41 PM   المشاركة رقم: 356
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
مشرفة قسم الروايات الرومانسية الأجنبية

البيانات
التسجيل: Jan 2015
العضوية: 288300
المشاركات: 4,174
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: أجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداع
نقاط التقييم: 490

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
أجمل زهرة غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

كاتب الموضوع : أجمل زهرة المنتدى : الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
افتراضي رد: Sci-Fi Romance, Fantasy Romance and Aliens Collection

When She Purrs:
(Risdaverse)
by Ruby Dixon

http://www.mediafire.com/file/k37wv4...P-RD.epub/file

Life on a farm planet at the edge of the universe can be dangerous for a human woman alone.

That’s why I need a husband. ANY husband.

Unfortunately, all the men I approach keep running off. So I hire a bounty hunter to kidnap me someone capable and strong, someone who will scare off the creeps that are trying to move in on my territory.

It’ll be a marriage of convenience only.

I should have been a little more specific about who I wanted, though…because the intimidating and fierce praxiian male that the bounty hunter brings to me? The one with feline features, big arms and an even bigger…uh, farm?

He’s the problem I was hoping a new husband would scare off. What am I supposed to do now?

(Don’t ask him, because all of his suggestions are completely and utterly filthy and have nothing to do with a marriage of convenience.)

عرض البوم صور أجمل زهرة   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 22-06-20, 07:44 PM   المشاركة رقم: 357
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: أجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداع

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Lollypop رد: Sci-Fi Romance, Fantasy Romance and Aliens Collection

Barbarian's Treasure
(Ice Planet Barbarians #18)
by Ruby Dixon

http://www.mediafire.com/file/fxiqsc...T-RD.epub/file

Everyone knows Megan and Cashol hit it off the moment they resonated… didn’t they? But when Josie goes into labor, an off-hand comment makes Megan point out to her friend that no, things weren’t always so smooth. Just because resonance is immediate doesn’t mean it’s immediately perfect.

But also…just because it’s an instant bond doesn’t mean it’s wrong. Sometimes it’s very, very right.

قديم 22-06-20, 07:50 PM   المشاركة رقم: 358
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Listen رد: Sci-Fi Romance, Fantasy Romance and Aliens Collection

Sworn to the Shadow God
(Aspect and Anchor #2)
by Ruby Dixon

http://www.mediafire.com/file/mq7jy6...G-RD.epub/file

Adventure.

It's what my boring life is missing, so when I fall through a portal into another world, I'm excited. Here, I'm important. Here, I'm special.

I find out just *how* special when I meet Death.

Yup. That guy. He's been exiled to the mortal realm to work through his flaws, and he's just as spoiled and awful as you'd think. Rhagos, the Shadow Lord, is arrogant and rude and controlling and demands to get his way. He's selfish. He's impossible.

He's also utterly gorgeous. Magnetic. Lonely. And strangely protective of me.

Thanks to a magic bond, I now serve him as his anchor to the mortal realm. It means that I'm his conscience, his guide...and the target for any assassin or glory-seeker. After a few days of this, I'd rather go home than continue on this 'adventure'. I need a way back to Earth, and fast.

As the world falls down around us and we're hunted simply for existing, I find myself wondering what it'd be like to serve the lonely god of death...in all ways. To kiss him. To touch him. To bed him.

Except...I'm supposed to be finding a way home, not trying to kiss Rhagos. No matter how tempting he is. No matter how much he stares at my lips.

No matter how much I want it.

قديم 22-06-20, 08:04 PM   المشاركة رقم: 359
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

افتراضي رد: Sci-Fi Romance, Fantasy Romance and Aliens Collection

Fireblood Dragon series
by Ruby Dixon

Fire in His Blood (#1):
Years ago, the skies ripped open and the world was destroyed in fire and ash. Dragons - once creatures of legend - are the enemy. Vicious and unpredictable, they rule the skies of the ruined cities, forcing humanity to huddle behind barricades for safety. Claudia's a survivor. She scrapes by as best as she can in a hard, dangerous world. When she runs afoul of the law, she's left as bait in dragon territory. She only has one chance to survive - to somehow 'tame' a dragon and get it to obey her. Except the dragon that finds her is as wild and brutal as any other...and he's not interested in obeying. What he is interested in is a mate.

Fire In His Kiss: (#2)
Bloodlust and insanity rule my existence. As a fierce drakoni warrior, this strange new world I find myself in eats at my mind until there is nothing left. There is no light or clarity…until she arrives. I save her life, plucking her from the sky.
From that point on, she is mine.

But the human I have chosen for my mate – Sasha – is fragile and wounded. She does not trust me and fears my presence. I will not give up, though. I will do anything to give her my fires and bond us both in body and spirit. How can I convince her that I want nothing more than her happiness if she will not let me touch her?

3.Fire In His Embrace -
There’s only one way to tame a dragon.Emma Arroyo knows this. She also knows that the big golden dragon captured by her brother’s biker gang is in trouble, and it’s all her fault. He followed her scent, and now his life is in danger.
She has to fix this, somehow. If she could talk to the dragon, they could form a plan to escape, both of them. But the dragon’s mind is wild and full of uncontrollable, killing rage. There’s no reasoning with him. There’s certainly no freeing him, not when he’s like this. But Emma can’t leave without him. There’s only one way to solve this problem - a mating. When Emma approaches Zohr to claim him as hers, she realizes just what it means to be a dragon’s mate, and how much she’s in over her head…And she learns how fiercely possessive a drakoni male can be.

Fire in His Fury (#4):
Just like Rapunzel from the fairy tales, dreamy, romantic Amy lives a hidden life. She's kept locked away in a tower for her own safety, with her sister as protector. Amy knows it's for her own good. If a dragon catches her scent, she'll be carried away and forced to become a drakoni's mate. But Amy has a secret - she desperately wants to be stolen. She would love to be rescued from her life of idleness and the thought of a devoted drakoni male charging in and saving her from her boredom sounds perfect to her. Of course, she wants a romantic, loving male who will adore her. What she gets is Rast. He's not kind. Not romantic. Definitely not gentle. But he is utterly and completely obsessed with Amy and he'll stop at nothing to make the delicate female his.

قديم 22-06-20, 08:09 PM   المشاركة رقم: 360
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Girl رد: Sci-Fi Romance, Fantasy Romance and Aliens Collection

Fireblood Dragon Series
by Ruby Dixon

5. FIRE IN HIS SPIRIT -
Gwen’s never wanted to be a leader, but when no one else stepped up, she took on the role. As the mayor of post-apocalyptic Shreveport, she’s made decisions to protect her people…and most of them have backfired disastrously. When she discovers that the dangerous gold dragon lurking outside of the fort has decided she’s his mate, heartsick Gwen thinks that the best thing she can do is confront him and take him far away from the city.
She does this to save her people - her sister, her friends, her fort.
She doesn’t expect to understand the dragon.
She certainly doesn’t expect to fall in love.

Fire in His Veins (#6):
I’ve wanted Andrea since the moment I saw her.
But she’s human. I’m drakoni. The only way I’ll stay sane and not lose myself to the madness that’s swept over my people is if I keep my mental walls strong. I have to give up everything that makes me a dragon. That means no telepathy, no fire breathing, and no battle form.
I certainly can’t take a mate. Andrea can’t be mine.
When her brother escapes the fort, though, she needs help tracking him down. That means I’ll be alone with her, breathing in her sweet scent, and it may be too much for my control.
What happens if I give in to my dragon? Will I take her as my mate…or tear her throat out?

7. Fire In Her Eyes-
For months, I've been chased by a red dragon. They're the females of the dragon shifter invaders, fierce and vicious and as ruthless as they are wild. She hunts me wherever I go, and I'm not safe even behind the walls of a fort. There's only one thing I can do to stop her…
…And that's to take her as my mate.
But to win the heart of a female dragon, I have to conquer her first. Not so easy for a human man...but Teva's worth the challenge.

8. Fire In His Chaos -
In dangerous Fort Dallas, Rachel is untouchable. All she has to do is hand over her panties every day. Sure, it’s weird, but it keeps her safe, right? And if there’s a reason behind it, she doesn’t care.
Until she finds out that she’s dragon bait. That changes things.
To stay in the fort’s sheltering walls, Rachel needs to ‘befriend’ a dragon and establish a mental connection with him. Drakoni male Jurik may be protective of her, and caring…but he’s still a dragon, and just as lost to the madness as any of them. He can’t be trusted. No dragon can. Rachel wears the scars from the last time she tangled with one, so seducing one seems absurd.
Or…is it?
Because Jurik doesn’t see her scars…all he sees is her. Is he her worst nightmare? Or everything she needed?

إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
aliens, collection, fantasy, romance, sci-fi
facebook

جديد مواضيع قسم الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
أدوات الموضوع
مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع
تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع