لمشاكل التسجيل ودخول المنتدى يرجى مراسلتنا على الايميل liilasvb3@gmail.com

العودة   منتديات ليلاس > القصص والروايات > روايات منوعة > الروايات الاجنبية > الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
التسجيل

بحث بشبكة ليلاس الثقافية

الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية Romantic Novels Fourm، روايات رومانسية اجنبية

إضافة رد
نسخ الرابط
نسخ للمنتديات

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 06-03-23, 10:56 AM   المشاركة رقم: 761
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
مشرفة قسم الروايات الرومانسية الأجنبية

البيانات
التسجيل: Jan 2015
العضوية: 288300
المشاركات: 4,174
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: أجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداع
نقاط التقييم: 490

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
أجمل زهرة غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

كاتب الموضوع : أجمل زهرة المنتدى : الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
افتراضي رد: Sci-Fi Romance, Fantasy Romance and Aliens Collection

Fated Mates of the Xaathian Barbarians #2
Alien Hunter's Captive

Presley Hall

To escape my captors, I’ll have to pretend to fall in love with one of them. But what happens when the lie starts to feel real?

When the leader of the Uleki tribe decides to sell me off to another tribe known for their particularly brutal ways, I know I need to escape before we reach their village in the mountains.

So I decide to seduce one of the Xaathians assigned to transport me, hoping he’ll let his guard down enough that I’ll be able to slip away.

The only problem is, faking a connection with Zaid is too easy.

Although he belongs to the same tribe that’s kept me captive, there’s something different about him. It’s in the way he looks at me, the way he speaks to me, and the way he seems so protective of me.

As we make our way up the mountain, attraction sparks between us… and even though I know it’s all supposed to be fake, I can’t help the way his touch lights me on fire.

But can I ever truly trust this barbarian warrior who should be my enemy? And what will happen when he discovers my deception?

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Alien Hunter's Captive (Fated M - Presley Hall.rar‏ (318.8 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 4)
عرض البوم صور أجمل زهرة   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 07-07-23, 05:27 PM   المشاركة رقم: 762
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: أجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداع

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Mortal Enemies to Monster Lovers (5 books)

https://www.mediafire.com/file/x1da8...ooks).rar/file

Slaying the Vampire Conqueror
by Carissa Broadbent

She was commanded to kill him with a single strike to the heart. She didn’t expect her own to betray her.

Sylina has sacrificed everything for her goddess–her soul, her freedom, her eyes. Life in service to the Arachessen, a cult of the Goddess of Fate, has turned Sylina from orphaned street-rat to disciplined killer, determined to overthrow Glaea’s tyrannical king.

But when a brutal vampire conqueror arrives on their shores, Sylina faces an even deadlier adversary. She’s tasked with a crucial mission: infiltrate his army, earn his trust… and kill him.

Atrius is a terrifying warrior carving an unstoppable path through Glaea. Yet when Sylina becomes his seer, she glimpses a dark and shocking past–and a side of him that reminds her far too much of parts of herself she’d rather forget.

Sylina’s orders are clear. The conqueror cannot live. But as the blood spilled by Glaea’s tyrant king runs thicker, her connection with Atrius only grows stronger. A connection forbidden by her vows. A connection that could cost her everything.

Slaying the Shifter Prince
by Clare Sager

She was willing to sacrifice anything for revenge. But she thought she was only gambling with her life… not her heart.
Aerial performer Zita has dedicated ten years of her life to one thing and one thing alone: vengeance. Armed with an iron blade, she must take to the silks and give the performance of a lifetime to kill the notorious Prince of Monsters – the fae prince responsible for her sister’s death.

But when Zita’s plan fails, she finds herself imprisoned, sentenced to be the prince’s “pet” as punishment for her crime. With cruelty as sharp as his claws, Sepher is everything Zita expected from her enemy. Yet he’s also patient and obsessive, particularly when it comes to his “pet’s” punishment.

Nevertheless, Zita refuses to surrender – not even to a fae prince. Sepher may have collared her, but nothing can stop her from getting her revenge… not even at the cost of her heart.

Slaying the Frost King
by Candace Robinson

He’s the Frost King. She’s his sacrifice. A cold world creates cold hearts.

Morozko is king of the frost realm, and every year he requires a sacrifice. But when his royal pride is wounded, Morozko demands a maiden instead.

Eirah, a recluse toymaker, is chosen from hundreds to give up her life and save her village. However, she must first be dragged to Morozko’s ice palace as his prisoner.

With Eirah ensnared in his clutches, the king promises one thing: no matter how high the flames of desire burn between them, her blood will spill on the edge of his blade.

Unless she spills his first.

Slaying the Naga King
by Jessica M. Butler

A desperate caretaker. A devastated king.

A bond that transcends worlds and time.

The only human in her adopted family, Rhea struggles to care for them as a crushing psychic plague threatens to destroy her family and over half the worlds' population. In a desperate attempt to identify a cure, she participates in an arcane ritual that connects her to an intoxicating man who may be in a situation worse than hers. If he exists at all and isn't just some illusion of her own. Or perhaps something far worse.

This handsome king's people are beset by their own nightmares and what seems to be an attack by monstrous magical nagas. He fights to keep his people sane and prevent "the worst" from happening, seeming to fear that even these dream conversations may be used against him.

Realizing no help is coming, Rhea the compassionate artist decides to slay this naga king in a world far from hers before everyone she loves perishes. What will she do when she learns the truth about the monster's identity and the reality behind this curse? Will love triumph over fear, or will all crumble in nightmares and terror?

قديم 07-07-23, 05:35 PM   المشاركة رقم: 763
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Craving in His Blood
(Brides of the Kylorr #2)
by Zoey Draven

https://www.mediafire.com/file/zfoxg...2-ZD.epub/file

She’s the fated mate he never wanted…and the human that will bring him to his knees.

As the daughter of a traveling chef, I grew up flitting around different galaxies, immersing myself in fascinating cultures, and rubbing noses with socialites. Coming to Krynn was a new chapter, a permanent place to finally call home.
But when tragedy strikes and I’m suddenly alone, broke, and desperate, I take work at a dyaan. An establishment where the Kylorr—blood-drinking, winged, fearsome aliens with berserker-like rages—come to feed on willing necks to satisfy their fierce hunger.
That’s where I meet him. Kythel of House Kaalium, the ruler of Erzos, with his mesmerizing eyes like fractured ice and a sinful voice that captivates me.
We’re polar opposites. I’m a hopeful optimist who always looks for silver linings. He’s guarded and mistrustful, a wealthy heir to a powerful legacy, who thrives on rigid, unbending control. Yet he craves my blood with a frenzy that maddens him, and he’ll stop at nothing to claim me.
But when the forbidden desire between us becomes too tempting to resist, I fear it will destroy us both…especially when an impossible choice threatens to be our ruin: Duty or love?

قديم 07-07-23, 05:43 PM   المشاركة رقم: 764
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

SWEET GIANT
(CASCADE BEASTS #3)
BY SUE MERCURY

The massive wildman has sworn to protect me.

After scaring away my abusive ex, the handsome Sasquatch known as Mastorr refuses to leave my side. He promises to keep me safe, and he also insists we’re fated mates…
But I’m not ready for another relationship. Not now. Maybe not ever. What if I’m too broken inside?
Mastorr’s size scares me, but little by little, he starts to gain my trust. His huge, furry arms become my refuge, and I start to believe we might actually share a future together. He gradually helps me heal, and I’m pretty sure he’s the most patient and affectionate male on the face of the earth.
But my ex isn’t finished with me yet, and he has powerful friends…

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Sweet Giant_ A Fantasy Monster - Sue Mercury.rar‏ (290.3 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 4)
قديم 07-07-23, 05:49 PM   المشاركة رقم: 765
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Awakening: The Red King

Tracy Lauren

Family torn from her grip, the searing memory of loss, and an echoing cry for help—Valerie wakes on the floor of an alien space ship. Trapped there for weeks on end, she clings to one thought and one thought rescuing her sister. All she can do is bide her time and wait for a moment where escape might be possible.

The day comes. A thunderous roar rocks the ship. There’s gunfire. The other prisoners cower, but not Valerie. Valerie waits. Something is coming. This might be her one and only chance to escape her prison. It doesn’t matter how fierce and monstrous this new hero is, or how viciously he killed her captors. As a matter of fact, fierce, monstrous, and vicious are the exact qualities she wants to channel when Awakening the Red King.

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Awakening_ The Red King - Tracy Lauren.rar‏ (327.6 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 3)
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
aliens, collection, fantasy, romance, sci-fi
facebook

جديد مواضيع قسم الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
أدوات الموضوع
مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع
تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع