لمشاكل التسجيل ودخول المنتدى يرجى مراسلتنا على الايميل liilasvb3@gmail.com

العودة   منتديات ليلاس > القصص والروايات > روايات منوعة > الروايات الاجنبية > الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
التسجيل

بحث بشبكة ليلاس الثقافية

الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية Romantic Novels Fourm، روايات رومانسية اجنبية

إضافة رد
نسخ الرابط
نسخ للمنتديات

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 24-03-21, 11:53 AM   المشاركة رقم: 561
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
مشرفة قسم الروايات الرومانسية الأجنبية

البيانات
التسجيل: Jan 2015
العضوية: 288300
المشاركات: 4,174
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: أجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداع
نقاط التقييم: 490

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
أجمل زهرة غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

كاتب الموضوع : أجمل زهرة المنتدى : الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
افتراضي رد: Sci-Fi Romance, Fantasy Romance and Aliens Collection

HEARTS OF STONE:
THE COMPLETE COLLECTION
BY MIRANDA BRIDGES

https://www.mediafire.com/file/q9uhb...CS-MB.rar/file

he entire series now available in one boxset!

Book 1: Chosen by a Beast (Makayla & Jaxar)
Book 2: Tamed by a Beast (Scarlett & Draal)
Book 3: Seduced by a Beast (Jeanine & Belvaire)
Book 4: Taken by a Beast (Charlotte & Rozak)
Book 5: Loved by a Beast (Makayla & Jaxar)

*This is spin off from the House of Kaimar Series. If you want to know Makayla’s tiny backstory, please read those books first.

عرض البوم صور أجمل زهرة   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 27-03-21, 06:33 PM   المشاركة رقم: 562
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: أجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداع

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Warriors of Agron Series (7 - 8 - 9)
by Hope Hart

7. Rescued by the Alien Warrior
- I may have almost died on this planet, but it hasn't broken me yet.
At least, I'm working real hard to toughen up and become the kind of woman who'll be ready to board that spaceship and kick some Grivath a**.
But, thanks to the way the overprotective warrior at my side insists on hovering, you'd be forgiven for thinking I'm fragile.
I thought my biggest problem was figuring out how to make Tagiz see me as more than just the dying woman he had to rescue. But that was until we got the news.
Because the aliens who came for us? They're not all dead. And the ones who survived? They want two things: Revenge, and the ship we're planning to use to leave Agron.
Can we prevent them from taking our only ride off this planet? And if we can, will I be able to leave the warrior who saved me from certain death?

8. Enticed by the Alien Warrior
- Betrayal tastes like ashes on my tongue.
I’ve always been the girl who’s nothing but a pretty face. The one used to distract the warriors so the others can move our plans forward.
But now? Now I have a chance to save us all. A chance to get us off this planet and back to Earth. Where we belong.
Sure, this mysterious Braxian king may have helped us, and he may even make my skin tingle with an awareness I’ve never felt before.
But it means nothing.
Because he has enemies hiding around every corner. And they’re asking me to betray him in exchange for a way off this planet.
It doesn’t matter that he sometimes looks at me like I’m someone special. Like he sees beyond my act and into the heart of me. Like I’m someone precious.
And it definitely doesn’t matter that when he looks at me, I want him to keep looking at me like that for the rest of his life.
I’m his Judas. And even if he lives through what I’m planning, he’ll never forgive me for this.
I don’t blame him.
I’ll never forgive myself either.

9. Conquered by the Alien Warrior
- I've loathed him since the moment we met.
His silver eyes watch me relentlessly, making it clear he doesn't trust me.
But it's not his mistrust that makes me hate him. It's not even his spies, who report my every move back to him.
It's the little voice in the back of my head that asks me if he could be the one I've been searching for all my life.
Now, I'm stuck on this journey with the man who makes me feel more... of everything.
A journey that's getting increasingly dangerous. Our enemies are coming, working together as they trap us right where they want us.
And all we have is each other.
Will I make it back to camp? Or will I lose my heart– and maybe even my life– in the next few days?

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Conquered by the Alien Warrior_ - Hope Hart.rar‏ (242.1 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 6)
نوع الملف: rar Enticed by the Alien Warrior_ A - Hope Hart.rar‏ (234.1 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 2)
نوع الملف: rar Rescued_by_the_Alien_Warrior__A_-_Hope_Hart.rar‏ (235.3 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 4)
قديم 27-03-21, 10:24 PM   المشاركة رقم: 563
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

A Not So Lonely Christmas
(Galactic Order #7.5)
by Erin Raegan

All we need is a Christmas tree. Or, I want to believe that’s all we need.

I know things are bad. My baby and I are all alone. Every day could be our last. If starvation and freezing temperatures don’t take us, the carnivorous aliens roaming our world are sure to eventually.

But all I can do is get through the day. I tell myself the same thing every day.

But not today. It’s days before Christmas eve, and if it’s the last thing I ever do, I’m going to get my baby boy his first Christmas tree.

Today is the day I push past my despair and loneliness and make it the best first Christmas my boy could have.

And though that task is proving to be near impossible for me, it’s not for our furry protector. He hides himself from us, never speaking, never showing himself no matter how badly we want him to. Just guarding our woods. Watching and protecting from afar.

I don’t know it yet, but our protector is just as determined as me this Christmas.

Battle Won
(Space Warrior Adventures, #1)

Enslaved by aliens.

(Cue the dramatic jazz hands.)

Yeah, I know what you’re thinking. I saw it coming a mile away too. Doesn’t change the fact that here I am, sharing a cage with my fellow human peers—my smelly, crybaby, annoying female peers.
You can sit at home and roll your eyes at just how predictable this story has already become or you can hear me out.

—Earth destroyed by evil carnivorous(shudder)aliens—check.
—Humans then saved by not as frightening but still visually alarming (think cats and a vat of radioactive ooze) do-gooder aliens—check.
—Do-gooder aliens loaded up surviving humans to whisk them away to some fanciful far away planet so they can live out the rest of their traumatized lives in somewhat safety and peace. Check.

Well…kind of.

I made it on the ship. I lived on the ship zipping through space. Then the do-gooder aliens got their asses handed to them by pirate slavers and said pirate slavers snatched us physically inferior humans right out from under the radioactive cats’ noses and tossed us in cages delivered straight to alien slave auctions.
Hungry, smelly, thirsty, and sunburned like you would not believe, I was finally bought. (I feel I need to stress the smell…I was peed on. It was not fun.)

This is the part in the story that’ll veer right off the predictable train and land me smack dab in the middle of Crazyville.

Sexy—in their own alien way—built like a brickshithouse—green viking-wanna-be warriors bought me and handed me over to their chief and presented me as a gift—like a slab of meat. I expected something like this to happen. For that alien to then make me his queen—(whoops, I mean chieftess …Fenru gets all hot and pissy when I screw up the hierarchy) —not quite surprising but I’d take the welcome happenstance, I am, after all, an avid fan of sparkly crowns. What threw me through a loop was when I was then expected to battle a roaring pack of enraged females to prove my worth and keep my man.

These babes are not your average catty hair pulling vixens. My cat fighting experience(I had four spoiled rotten sisters) does me no good here in their arena.

Oh, no…they have fists—twice the size of my own and have no fear of a measly broken nail. Biceps for days—and they know how to use the power behind them. Oh, and did I mention these green gladiators have a nasty little habit of flying off into a fit of rage and hulking out all over their enemies?

And my man…my arrogant, battle-hardened, bossy, manipulative, makes-me-want-to-rip-his-beautiful-balls-right out-from-under-him sexy piece of man meat, thinks I can win. In fact, he expects it. Hah!

Who said I even wanted to expend the effort for his sorry ass?

They can have him.

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar A Not So Lonely Christmas_ An A - Erin Raegan.rar‏ (152.4 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 2)
نوع الملف: rar Battle_Won__An_Alien_War_Romanc_-_Erin_Raegan.rar‏ (228.7 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 2)
قديم 27-03-21, 10:34 PM   المشاركة رقم: 564
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Bjorn Cursed
(Forgotten Brotherhood #4)
by N.J. Walters

Lucifer is up to his old tricks, causing problems for the Forgotten Brotherhood. This time, he’s had a woman removed from the Norse afterlife and placed her right in the path of Bjorn Knutson. After the slaughter of his wife and family centuries ago, tortured and broken, Bjorn was cursed as the first Norse werewolf. Now he’s been tasked by Odin himself with killing the woman who escaped. Failure is not an option.

Before he can track her, he stumbles across a woman being accosted by three men in the middle of the night. Even though she’s human, he intervenes and is shocked to recognize the face of the one woman he could never kill — his wife Anja.

She’s also the one he’s hunting…and if he doesn’t kill her then both their lives are at stake.

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Bjorn_Cursed_Forgotten_Brotherhood_-_N.J._Walters.rar‏ (432.2 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 6)
قديم 27-03-21, 10:41 PM   المشاركة رقم: 565
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Assassins of Gravas series
by N.J. Walters

https://www.mediafire.com/file/qrdgp...NJW2.epub/file

Book #2 - Ivar's Escape
Ivar el Gravaso—a prince of Gravas—wakes in a prison cell with no idea how he got there or even who he is. If his captor can’t get answers from Ivar, his days are numbered. When a strange woman sneaks into the prison and promises to get him out, he’s suspicious. Is this nothing more than another trick by his captor or is she truly there to help?
Delphi is an assassin sent by the Gravasian government to infiltrate the space pirate stronghold of Tortuga in search of the missing prince. She finds a prisoner who is well-spoken, knowledgeable, and ready to fight, even though he has no idea who he is. He might be her target. It’s difficult to tell due to his ragged appearance. But no way can she leave him behind, no matter who he is.

Book #3 - Kyler's Justice
Kyler el Darkos is an elite Gravasian assassin who answers only to the king of Gravas. His mission: Find Balthazar and eliminate him and any of his associates for their part in abducting the king’s son and trying to market stolen Gravasian weapons. His search has brought him to the planet of Mortis and Hell’s Gate, a bar owned by Balthazar’s father. The last thing he expects is to fall for Etta Mortis—his target’s sister—a woman who tempts him to risk his honor for a chance at love.

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Kyler’s Justice – N.J. Walters.rar‏ (367.0 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 3)
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
aliens, collection, fantasy, romance, sci-fi
facebook

جديد مواضيع قسم الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
أدوات الموضوع
مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع
تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع