لمشاكل التسجيل ودخول المنتدى يرجى مراسلتنا على الايميل liilasvb3@gmail.com

العودة   منتديات ليلاس > القصص والروايات > روايات منوعة > الروايات الاجنبية > الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
التسجيل

بحث بشبكة ليلاس الثقافية

الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية Romantic Novels Fourm، روايات رومانسية اجنبية

إضافة رد
نسخ الرابط
نسخ للمنتديات

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 27-01-23, 07:54 PM   المشاركة رقم: 756
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
مشرفة قسم الروايات الرومانسية الأجنبية

البيانات
التسجيل: Jan 2015
العضوية: 288300
المشاركات: 4,172
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: أجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداع
نقاط التقييم: 490

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
أجمل زهرة غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

كاتب الموضوع : أجمل زهرة المنتدى : الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
افتراضي رد: Sci-Fi Romance, Fantasy Romance and Aliens Collection

Rhuger's Pearl:
Orc Matched 1.0

Carlotta Hughes

https://www.mediafire.com/file/x06xy...1-CH.epub/file

HomeParanormal / Sci-FiRhuger’s Pearl by Carlotta Hughes (ePUB)

rhuger's pearl, carlotta hughes

RHUGER’S PEARL (ORC MATCHED #1) BY CARLOTTA HUGHES – FREE EBOOKS DOWNLOAD
Description:

‘I would worship you if you let me.’ And I would. Gods, I’d fall to my knees at the altar of her body and roar her holiness to the stars.”

AMELIA
Grandma Ruth’s Tolkien-inspired bed-and-breakfast holds a secret, a broken interstellar gate. She tells me my grandfather wasn’t human, but an orckin who had come to Earth through the gate, and returned to his home planet through it. Getting the gate to work to find him was the easy part. Now, face-first in the dirt of his home planet, I have no plan. No way to get back, either.
Rhuger finds me. A seven-foot-tall green orc bristling with weapons whose sinful mouth and dark laughter make my heart race. With his help as my bodyguard, I’m navigating this new world. But I’ve been given two weeks by the Rìgh of the Oc’Dellor to find a mate within the clan, or risk being married off to avoid war. I know who I’d choose if I could. But Rhuger has made it clear that I am his duty, nothing more. Though he can’t keep his hand out of mine.

RHUGER
Never in a thousand years did I imagine finding a lush female within the Craobh na Beatha, the holy six-winged tree. She’s orckin, but not entirely. Amelia’s a rare beauty, but I’m an exile from a rival clan, barely accepted into the Oc’Dellor despite my prowess as a warrior. Appointed as her bodyguard, I keep having to remind myself that someone like her is not meant for someone like me.
But it’s not just Amelia’s soft curves and bowed mouth that haunts my dreams. It’s how she perceives and moves through my world with awe and gentleness, how her touch awakens something within me. When Rìgh Orok of the Oc’Turin makes a play for her hand, I’d do anything to prevent her from living the nightmares of my past. Including fighting against everything that would tear us apart in order to make her mine.

عرض البوم صور أجمل زهرة   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 29-01-23, 05:49 PM   المشاركة رقم: 757
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: أجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداع

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Alien Storm:
(Fated Mates of the Sea Sand Warlords Book 13
Ursa Dax

https://www.mediafire.com/file/9g2bf...S-UD.epub/file

“I will make my human mate see that I am strong enough to win her. Even if she makes me feel weak for the first time in my life…”

STEPHANIE
True love is a concept I’ve never trusted. So, this whole alien fated mates thing? It makes no sense. The fact that the Vrika apparently chose the absolute worst partner for me only proves that the fated mate bond is all kinds of messed up.
Gahn Errok is the epitome of arrogance. He’s brash, ungrateful, offensive, and possibly the most dramatic man I’ve ever met in my life, human or alien. He swept into our Sea Sand settlement expecting I’d fall at his feet and go back to his mountains as his obedient little wife. Well, I am going to the mountains, but only to help with the human mission there. I am definitely not going because of him. Even if he annoyingly insists that one day I’ll love him as much as he loves me.
Alright, Gahn Errok. I’ll take that bet.
Because you are the last male on this planet, no, in this universe, I would ever want to be with.

ERROK
There is only one thing that could make my existence even more perfect than it already is: a mate. I’ve hungered, waited, and yearned for a mate. Finally, it is my time. Finally, I will have the love I’ve craved.
Only I meet my beloved in the dust and the sand and she…
Does not seem to want me.
Which makes no sense. Any woman would rejoice at the chance to be my mate!
But, strangely, Zuh-Tephanie does not rejoice. In fact, she glares at me as if hoping I’ll fall off the edge of a cliff.
Well, too bad for her that I am too clever to fall off a cliff.
I am strong. I am worthy.
I will win her.
I just…
Have to figure out how.

قديم 01-02-23, 04:48 PM   المشاركة رقم: 758
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Orc Matched #0.5
Thorn's Dove

Carlotta Hughes

https://www.mediafire.com/file/r720z...TD-CH.rar/file

"When I touched the gate, I saw my red thread of destiny. I believe the Source led me across the stars to you. My cridhe."

RUTH

After my old life burns to ash, I make the wild decision to buy a coastal farm intending to convert it into a Tolkien-inspired bed-and-breakfast. The ramshackle buildings, overgrowth, and daunting hard work are all things I expected. What I didn't expect was to stumble across an enormous washed-up wall of muscle on my beach. Thorn isn't human. He's an orc from across the universe who speaks with a Scottish accent, wears a kilt, and is dead set on making me his mate.

But I've got more important things to take care of, like completing the renovations on time and keeping a nosy FBI agent at bay. Thorn stays, he helps me, protects me, and shows me heartbreaking patience. Thawing my heart even as he heats my blood. I want him, badly, but I'm too broken. And the last thing I want to do is break his heart of gold.

THORN

A dream sets me on a path far from my homeworld of Talam, to a broken gate that awakens at my touch. Drawn forward by fate, I travel through the gate and across the stars. I wake on a strange planet called Earth with the lovely human female from my dream draped atop me. Ruth is my cridhe, my soul-bound mate. But how am I to woo her when we look so starkly different? When her world is beyond my wildest imaginings? When it is so obvious that males in the past have hurt her terribly and still seek to do so?

To stay by her side, I make a wild gamble to help her realize her dream. In exchange, I'll get to live with her, be near her, and protect her. Even if she never accepts me as her cridhe. It would have to be enough. But it's a fool's promise because I know in my soul that I could never get enough of her.

قديم 06-03-23, 10:48 AM   المشاركة رقم: 759
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

The Gargoyle King

Christina Dutch

https://www.mediafire.com/file/5fqg6...K-CD.epub/file

MIGHTY GARGOYLE WARLORD

After years of war, Prince Ragnar Nordskov returns to Herrlof as a King. Vengeance rages across the land after he found his brother dead, sister exiled, and his greatest political rival attempting to usurp the throne. When he finally gains the upper hand, a new magical enemy appears with dark magick he has never encountered before: powers that could wipe his kind out. After a brutal attack he is forced to rely, what should be his greatest enemy.

A NOMADIC HEALING WITCH

It is well known that gargoyles despise witches. During the Great War, a faction of magick folk ambush the gargoyles of the north and fail. Now witches are killed on site in Herrlof, yet here she was. But Elisora had a mission of her own. Hunt the sorcerer that destroyed her home, murdered her father, and tortured her for years. Only then, could she find peace. But there is something about the gargoyle king. At first, she wishes to disappear after saving his life, but over time, she finds more reason to stay and fight alongside him.

Enemies are brought together because of a common enemy. But the Fates have more in store for the unlikely pair then they could ever imagine.

قديم 06-03-23, 10:52 AM   المشاركة رقم: 760
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Rhuger's Cridhe:
Orc Matched 1.5

Carlotta Hughes

https://www.mediafire.com/file/c6ac6...C-CH.epub/file

AMELIA
With Rhuger and I finally letting go of our insecurities and becoming mates, I thought I would be free of Rìgh Orok’s slimy grasp. Boy, was I wrong. Captured, beaten, and bound, I was forced to sit before Rìgh Orok on the ride to the Oc’Turin lands. When we finally arrived, Rìgh Orok was hailed a hero, Rhuger labeled a villain, and our baby growing in my belly laid claim to by our captor. Rìgh Orok thinks he can break me to his cruel will. But I’ve already survived his kind once before, and I’ll do it again.
Would Rhuger and I be able to survive the treacherous halls of the Oc’Turin clan, our bond holding true? Or would everything I’d ever wanted and needed be ripped from me forever? Regardless of what the fates decreed, nothing and no one would stand between Rhuger and me. Our future was too bright to be snuffed out by the likes of Rìgh Orok. And I was far more deadly than my soft appearance made me seem.

RHUGER
Pain was an old friend. Rìgh Orok had his bastard warriors beat me, whip me, and break me any way they could while I was forced to walk barefoot all the way to the Oc’Turin capital of Clach-tholl. My pearl, my mate, and cridhe rode at the front of the line, seated before my nemesis. Thoughts of shredding his guts for daring to touch my mate kept me focused and conscious. Rage was too soft a word for what I felt toward the wretched Rìgh, and he would pay the ultimate price for putting his claws on Amelia.
But what would happen once Rìgh Orok was dead? Would the Oc’Turin welcome me back as their Rìgh? Or would they put me down like a rabid animal? Even if Amelia and I survived this, the challenges that lay before us were daunting. One thing I knew for certain. Rìgh Orok would be defeated and I would claim my cridhe, would see our bairn enter the world. No matter the cost.

إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
aliens, collection, fantasy, romance, sci-fi
facebook

جديد مواضيع قسم الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
أدوات الموضوع
مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع
تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع