لمشاكل التسجيل ودخول المنتدى يرجى مراسلتنا على الايميل liilasvb3@gmail.com

العودة   منتديات ليلاس > القصص والروايات > روايات منوعة > الروايات الاجنبية > الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
التسجيل

بحث بشبكة ليلاس الثقافية

الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية Romantic Novels Fourm، روايات رومانسية اجنبية

إضافة رد
نسخ الرابط
نسخ للمنتديات

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 15-01-23, 07:23 PM   المشاركة رقم: 741
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
مشرفة قسم الروايات الرومانسية الأجنبية

البيانات
التسجيل: Jan 2015
العضوية: 288300
المشاركات: 4,174
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: أجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداع
نقاط التقييم: 490

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
أجمل زهرة غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

كاتب الموضوع : أجمل زهرة المنتدى : الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
افتراضي رد: Sci-Fi Romance, Fantasy Romance and Aliens Collection

The Sky Clan of the Taori (4 book series)

by Tana Stone (Author)

Submit: A Sci-Fi Alien Warrior Romance (The Sky Clan of the Taori Book 1)

I was bought to be a pretty pawn in my alien captors’ twisted entertainment. But the gorgeous, horned alien who saves me from death is no pawn—and he’s determined to beat the hunt. But is he rescuing me or claiming me as his prize?
Lia:
As if being abducted by space slavers wasn’t bad enough, I’m sold to a species of aliens in need of extras for their immersive entertainment moons, where their privileged citizens can hunt or battle or bed us at their leisure. When I’m separated from my crew and dropped into a lush alien jungle, I have no idea which fantasy moon I’m on—until the first arrow nearly impales me.
The alien who saves me and kills my attacker isn’t one of them. He’s a Taori who crash-landed on the moon and is now part of the life-or-death game. Massive and menacing with horns, a tail, and dark ink covering every bit of exposed flesh, Torst eyes me with an undeniable hunger that scares me almost as much as the aliens hunting us. But if I want to survive, my only chance is to accept his protection.
Torst:
The last thing I need to worry about as I attempt to stay alive and find my fellow Taori warriors is a human female, but once I save Lia from a deadly attack, she is mine to protect. I’m trained to kill and to defend, and I will need to do both if I’m to safeguard the small, alluring creature and survive the aliens’ hunt.
If only I didn’t have to worry about my species’ mating fever curse and the strange stirrings within me. Soon I’ll be battling more than the alien hunters. I’ll be fighting off the uncontrollable urge to claim Lia as my mate—whether she wants to be mine or not.

Stalk: A Sci-Fi Alien Warrior Romance (The Sky Clan of the Taori Book 2)

The Taori warrior is mad with mating fever—and he’s decided I’m his.
I almost escaped from the alien’s twisted hunting moon. Until the Taori warrior snatched me away, convinced that he was saving me from a menacing swarm that only appears in his dark and tortured memories. Now I’m stuck with him on the deadly moon that’s crawling with mercenaries who have one goal--to kill us.
If I want to stay alive, I need to stay in the Taori’s underground lair, which wouldn’t be so bad if he wasn’t burning with mating fever and eyeing me like I’m a tasty snack. The longer he fights it, the more manic he’ll get until he might be as dangerous to me as the hunters prowling the surface.
Do I give in to the battle-scarred alien’s dominant and possessive desires, or do I take my chances with the alien hunters who wish to hunt me for sport?

Seduce: A Sci-Fi Alien Warrior Romance (The Sky Clan of the Taori Book 3)

I thought being kidnapped by vile, alien slavers was bad enough. Then I woke up on a lust moon.
I know all about the Xulonian recreation moons, but I’d hoped to end up on the hunting one. As a security officer for the empire, I know how to fight. I am not prepared to wake up practically naked on a strange island.
It doesn’t take me long to figure out that the hedonistic island I’m trapped on isn’t what it seems—and the voyeurs who pay to watch aren’t easily satisfied.
With no weapons and no way off, hiding is my only option. Until I run straight into him.
The massive Taori isn’t willing to put on a show for our captors either. He’s determined to escape. Teaming up with him makes sense until the carnal lust surrounding us triggers his mating fever. Now the only way to escape may be to give the alien voyeurs—and the Taori warrior—what they so desperately want.

Subdue: A Sc-Fi Alien Warrior Romance (The Sky Clan of the Taori Book 4)

As the kalesh of the Taori ship, it's his sworn duty to reassemble his crew and exact revenge on the aliens who destroyed their ship. He has no time for a distraction like her.

When Kalesh Naz wakes from crashing in his escape pod, he's enraged to find himself locked in a dungeon. He's on a battle moon where he and other fierce aliens are forced to battle for their survival as entertainment for the cruel Xulonians. He will do anything to get back to his crew--even if it makes awakening the long-dormant barbaric ways of his ancestors and harnessing the mating fever that simmers beneath the surface.

But how can he subdue his mating fever when the female assigned to attend to him in the dank cells beneath the battle ring is so mysterious and alluring? And how can he escape and reunite his crew when all he can think about is winning in the ring so he can return to her?

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Seduce (The Sky Clan of the Tao - Tana Stone.rar‏ (411.9 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 6)
نوع الملف: rar Stalk_ A Sci-Fi Alien Warrior R - Tana Stone.rar‏ (412.2 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 10)
نوع الملف: rar Subdue_ A Sci-Fi Alien Warrior - Stone, Tana.rar‏ (399.6 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 6)
نوع الملف: rar Submit_ A Sci-Fi Alien Warrior - Tana Stone.rar‏ (429.2 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 7)
عرض البوم صور أجمل زهرة   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 15-01-23, 07:41 PM   المشاركة رقم: 742
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: أجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداع

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Inferno Force of the Drexian Warriors (6 book series)

by Tana Stone

Ignite: A Sci-Fi Alien Warrior Romance (Inferno Force of the Drexian Warriors Book 1)

Aliens are real, they happen to be gorgeous, and there’s no way I’d ever agree to be a tribute bride for them.
Now that everyone on Earth knows about the Drexians—and their need for human mates—women have been falling all over themselves to volunteer. But not me.
Oh, I’m eager to go to the holographic space station where human brides are taken for their fantasy weddings and honeymoons. But I’m there to work, not fall in love. If the captain of the ship will let me do my job.
The last thing I need is some cocky alien who questions my abilities. Even if he is a hot Drexian warrior who looks at me like I’m a snack.
Kalex may be acting captain of the new Love Boat being built on the outskirts of the galaxy, but that doesn’t mean he calls the shots. At least not when it comes to the design of the space station. That’s my job. A job he makes more difficult at every turn.
When things start to go wrong on the station, Kalex and I are forced to work together to save the station. But as tempers fly and sparks ignite, can we save the Boat and ourselves from the deadly Kronock plot?

Scorch: A Sci-Fi Alien Warrior Romance (Inferno Force of the Drexian Warriors Book 2)

I volunteered to sneak onto an enemy battleship. Now I’m stranded on a prison moon with a hot Drexian pilot who can’t stand me.
I had no choice. It was either volunteer for a rescue mission for the Drexians or go to prison on Earth.
I know, I know. The irony isn’t lost on me. But what were the chances I’d end up on a creepy alien prison moon running for my life with a Drexian who seems annoyed that I saved him?
You’d think Jax would be grateful I used my considerable burglary skills to break him from the Kronock brig, but he looks at me like I’m dirt on the bottom of his boot. And I don’t think it’s because of my dodgy past back on Earth.
He’s got a grudge against humans. At least human females. Which is a problem since we’re stuck together on a swampy planet that’s too hot to wear much of anything.
All I have to do is survive until we’re rescued, and I’ll never have to see the aggravating Drexian again. If I can fight the urge to kill the annoyingly gorgeous alien for that long. Not to mention my urge to…

Burn: A Sci-Fi Alien Warrior Romance (Inferno Force of the Drexian Warriors Book 3)

My hot Drexian best friend was tempting--but off-limits. Then we got stuck together on an Inferno Force battleship. Now resisting him is torture.
When the Inferno Force battleship I’m working on jumps away to save a colony under attack, I have no choice but to become part of the crew.
But the Inferno Force ship is nothing like the high-tech space station I’m used to—and the warrior crew isn’t used to females on board. For a curvy brainiac who’s not used to being noticed, I’m now being noticed—a lot.
At least my best work friend—also an Inferno Force warrior—is onboard, but it doesn’t help that I’ve started to look at Vekron as, well, not a friend. The last thing I want is to lose my only friend if things didn’t work out.
When we learn that the attack on the colony didn’t come from the Drexian’s usual enemy, but instead from a new alien scourge sweeping across the galaxy, my traitorous thoughts are pushed aside as the entire ship works to rebuild the colony and defend it from the deadly threat.
But life among the gorgeous warriors is anything but simple, and my feelings for Vekron make it torturous. I might survive the terrifying alien swarm, but can I survive being forced to live side by side with the one guy I can’t risk falling for?

BLAZE: A Sci-Fi Alien Warrior Romance (Inferno Force of the Drexian Warriors Book 4)

I swore to myself that I’d never fall for an alien warrior. Now my life depends on trusting a Drexian I’d hoped to never see again.
I was coming on board the Drexian space station to attend my cousin’s wedding. That was it. Despite every other woman on Earth falling all over themselves for one of the tough aliens, I wasn’t interested. Not even a little bit. I had my own life on Earth to sort out, and a hot Drexian did not figure into my plans.
But when a guy who's been pursuing me for ages shows up for Zoey's wedding, I need a way to prove to him that I'm not available. Unfortunately, roping Dryx into being my fake boyfriend isn't as cut and dry as I'd hoped. But once I'm thousands of miles away, the whole thing will be nothing but a bad memory. (Okay, a really hot memory, but that’s not the point.)
When my return to Earth is postponed, I’m not only stuck on the space station, but I’m also stuck pretending the Drexian warrior least likely to settle down is my true love. Can I convince everyone on board that I'm in love with him while telling myself that his touch doesn't light my entire body on fire?

Flame: A Sci-Fi Alien Warrior Romance (Inferno Force of the Drexian Warriors Book 5)

The only thing worse than always being upstaged by your perfect sister? Falling for her alien fiancé.
I wasn’t supposed to end up on the Drexian space station or be matched to one of their gorgeous warriors as a tribute bride. My perfect twin sister is the one they wanted. Instead, I stole her spot. The trouble is, I’m not tribute bride “material,” whatever that means, and I’m on the first transport back to Earth in disgrace.
Before I can be shipped off, my sister's transport to the station is hijacked. Feeling that her abduction is all my fault, I stow away on one of the rescue ships but am quickly discovered. When we're also attacked by the Kronock, we end up crashing on an alien planet.
The Drexian I'm stranded with is gorgeous, brave, and a giant pain in my ass. From what I can tell, he finds me just as aggravating. What I don't yet know? The pilot is also the Drexian my sister was supposed to marry—and we’re stuck together on an alien world with no sign of rescue.

Combust: A Sci-Fi Alien Warrior Romance (Inferno Force of the Drexian Warriors Book 6)

The Drexian warrior is brooding and mysterious--and he's claimed me as his tribute.
When I don't marry his nephew, I have no idea I'm still promised to Zoran's clan. Imagine my shock when the dark and imposing alien informs me that he will be taking me as his tribute bride--and taking me back to the Drexian home world with him.
The silver fox warrior isn't like the brash young Drexians on the station. He's intense and serious and a bit scary, and I can't imagine being his bride. But it appears I have no choice. I'm bound to him, which means my life will be as the mate of an alien I barely know and can't imagine falling for.
Life on the Drexian home world is nothing like I expected, and I soon discover that our betrothal is not set in stone--or welcome by some in his clan. As political scheming and family secrets put us both in grave danger, can we learn to trust each other or will we be torn apart forever?

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar BLAZE_ A Sci-Fi Alien Warrior R - Tana Stone.rar‏ (379.3 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 6)
نوع الملف: rar Burn_ A Sci-Fi Alien Warrior Ro - Tana Stone.rar‏ (362.2 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 6)
نوع الملف: rar Combust_ A Sci-Fi Alien Warrior - Tana Stone.rar‏ (386.8 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 6)
نوع الملف: rar Flame_ A Sci-Fi Alien Warrior R - Tana Stone.rar‏ (366.4 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 6)
نوع الملف: rar Ignite_ A Sci-Fi Alien Warrior - Tana Stone.rar‏ (273.1 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 4)
نوع الملف: rar Scorch_ A Sci-Fi Alien Warrior - Tana Stone.rar‏ (264.0 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 6)
قديم 15-01-23, 08:13 PM   المشاركة رقم: 743
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Warrior Mates of Zivon (9 book series)

by Presley Hall (Author)

https://www.mediafire.com/file/6z956...Z9-PH.rar/file

1. Captured By the Alien Warrior -

In the far reaches of space, you have to keep your guard up to survive. But this gorgeous alien warrior is breaking down my defenses.
Three years ago, alien raiders abducted me from Earth.
I escaped to a remote trading planet, where I’ve scraped by and kept my identity as a human hidden… until one day, I get caught stealing from a mysterious warrior named Rok.
Aliens are dangerous and untrustworthy. Or at least, that’s what I’ve always thought. But Rok is different. Despite being furious that I took something from him, he doesn’t hurt me.
Instead, he offers to help me.
I’m not sure I should trust him—or if I can trust myself around him. Because every time I look into his gold-rimmed eyes, the ice around my heart melts a little. His touch sends licks of fire over my skin, and he gazes at me with such possessive heat that I feel like I’ll combust.
But I know better than to put my faith in an alien. And I certainly know better than to fall in love with one.
Right?

2. Protected by the Alien Commander -

Gorgeous alien commanders don’t fall for Earth girls with criminal records. Do they?
I’ve got a list of regrets a mile long, starting with the time I went to jail and ending with the fact that not long after I got out, I was abducted by alien smugglers. As if that isn’t bad enough, a split-second decision when their ship crashes nearly costs me my life.
And when I wake up after the crash, everything has changed.
I’m no longer being held captive by brutal space pirates. Instead, I’ve been rescued by a group of alien warriors called Zivonians. Their leader, Ryven, claims he wants to help me, offering me safe haven on their massive ship.
I know how the universe works, though. You never get something for nothing, so there has to be a catch somewhere. Despite the temptation to trust this powerful, handsome warrior, I know I can’t afford to open up my heart.
But when I make a mistake and have to face the consequences of my actions, the only one willing to stand up for me… is Ryven.
Everyone I knew back on Earth saw me as nothing but the sum total of my screw-ups, but Ryven looks at me differently.
He looks at me like someone worth protecting. Someone worth fighting for. Someone worth loving.
Will he still feel that way when he finds out about my past?

3. Treasured by the Alien Maverick -

He’s on a mission. I’m on the run. But when our fates collide, everything changes.
After escaping from the cruel alien trader who kept me captive for years, I’ve been hiding out on a massive ship full of alien warriors called Zivonians. I’ve even found the perfect hiding place: a smaller ship tucked away in the docking bay.
Except… maybe my hiding spot isn’t that good after all.
How was I supposed to know that one of the Zivonian warriors would steal a ship so he could go on a dangerous mission to track down his lost brother? How was I supposed to know he’d pick the exact same ship I did?
Now I’m stuck hiding in a closet on a tiny spaceship with a muscled, cocky alien I don’t know or trust.
And when he finds out he’s got a stowaway on board…
I have no idea what he’ll do with me.

4. Defended by the Alien Gladiator -

He’s the most fearsome gladiator on this alien planet. And I’m meant to be his prize.
I shouldn’t even be here. Somehow, I've gone from living an ordinary life back on Earth to being offered up as a reward to the victor of an alien death match on a planet called Teneca.
And when the massive warrior with two-toned eyes strides out into the arena, cold fear fills me. Sure, he might be more gorgeous than any man I’ve ever seen, but he’s also a brutal fighter, and there’s a coldness to his expression that makes me think he stopped feeling emotions a long time ago.
I’m terrified of what he’ll do to me if he wins me... until the strangest thing happens.
He tries to rescue me instead.
But when our escape attempt fails, can this savage alien gladiator truly keep me safe? Can he protect me from our captors?
And more importantly, can he protect me from himself?

5. Enticed by the Alien Outlaw -

I’ve never been the type to fall for bad boys. But this hardened alien criminal tempts me in ways I never expected.
It’s been months since we crashed into the Zivonians’ ship and were offered a place to stay, and in that time, I thought I had explored every part of The Oasis.
But I was wrong. There’s one new place I just discovered: the brig.
I wound up down there by accident, and now I can’t stop thinking about the Zivonian prisoner with the mesmerizing eyes and the intense stare. I know I shouldn’t let myself be drawn to him. He’s behind bars, after all, and the Zivonians wouldn’t do that to one of their own unless he had done something awful.
The smartest thing to do would be to pretend I never stumbled into the brig in the first place and forget all about him. But for some reason, I can’t stop myself from going back to visit him, curious about this mysterious alien in spite of myself.
I visit him every single day…
Until the day he escapes—and takes me with him.

6. Challenged by the Alien Captain -

I’m supposed to bring down the Zivonian warriors… not fall for one of them.
The Kruul who captured me and my sister promised me they’ll let her live if I do one thing for them: infiltrate the Zivonians’ ship and find a way to destroy it.
I’d do anything to protect Maya, so I have no choice but to accept their bargain. The only problem is, the Zivonians are nothing like I expected—especially Siro, the gorgeous alien captain.
He’s honorable, powerful, and protective, and for some reason, he seems as drawn to me as I am to him.
Getting close to him will give me the best chance to carry out my sabotage of the ship, but with every minute we spend together, I can feel my resolve wavering.
If I don’t go through with my mission, the Kruul will kill my sister.
But how can I betray the man I’m starting to fall in love with?

7. Stranded with the Alien Brute -

I’m stranded in space with the grouchiest alien in the universe.
After being held captive by the Kruul for weeks, it’s a relief to finally be free. Or… mostly free.
Instead of being locked up in a holding cell, I’m now stuck on a broken spaceship with a sexy silver fox who seems to hate me.
Although it’s clear that Anzir intends to complete his rescue mission and keep me safe, I can tell he’s not happy about it. We get under each other’s skin, and I’m not sure why. Maybe it’s because he’s older than me, or because I’m an optimist and he’s the grouchiest, most stoic man I’ve ever met.
But the truth is, if we want to have a chance of making it back to The Oasis, we’ll need to work together.
And the more we learn to rely on one another, the more I start to realize…
This gruff alien brute might just have a heart after all.
And it might belong to me.

8. Desired by the Alien Bodyguard -

Fate pushed us together. Will the dangers we face tear us apart?
When technical failures force us to abandon The Oasis, I end up alone in an escape pod with a dashing Zivonian warrior named Raza.
If our situation was bad to start with, it gets a whole lot worse when the pod malfunctions, separating us from the others and sending us hurtling toward the surface of the planet where we’d hoped to settle.
The last thing Raza says to me before we crash is, “I’ll protect you.”
But it’s only after we emerge from the wreckage that I realize how deeply he meant those words.
With the two of us lost together on a strange new planet, he considers it his duty to act as my bodyguard—and when an alien creature’s attack leaves me blinded, I have to accept his help, no matter how much I hate relying on anyone.
As we journey across the landscape together, though, something changes between us. I’m developing feelings for my protective alien bodyguard, every touch awakening a fierce desire within me.
But can I find the courage to admit I’m falling for him?
Or will the threats that loom on the horizon kill us both before I get a chance?

9. Craved by the Alien Berserker -

He’s brutal and terrifying, but he would protect me with his life.
After Samantha and Raza took care of the Kruul scout, we thought we’d be safe on this new planet. But we were wrong. And when the Kruul who have been hunting us show up en masse and take the Zivonians and the human women captive—only Tyrek and I manage to escape.
Tyrek… the savagely fierce alien warrior who makes my heart beat faster, and who seems to be hiding a dark secret. The one I’ve harbored a hidden crush on, even though I have absolutely zero experience with men and have barely been able to muster up the courage to talk to him.
Now we’re partners in an insane, suicidal mission to rescue our friends and bring down the Kruul once and for all. And even though everyone has always seen me as innocent and sheltered, I’m determined to show Tyrek that beneath my sweet exterior is a spine of steel.
I’ll prove to him that I’m not afraid…
Not of the enemies we’ll face.
And not of the beast that lurks inside him.

قديم 17-01-23, 04:44 PM   المشاركة رقم: 744
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Blood Debt (2 book series)

Erin Rookwood

Bound to an Orc: A Monster Romance (Blood Debt Book 1)
by Erin Rookwood (Author)

He saved her life. Now he will claim his share.

In the ashes of a fallen kingdom, Elodie Blackspire and her cruel, cunning betrothed Lord Galvais embark on a dangerous mission to reclaim her father’s throne and her family’s honour. But when the party is attacked by bandits wielding a strange and deadly power, an orc lord steps in to save Elodie’s life, spilling his own blood to do so. Realising he has the future queen of Sennahan in his clutches, Lord Khormag invokes an ancient orcish tradition – the blood debt. And if she wants Khormag’s loyalty after she is crowned, Elodie must pay.

Khormag demands a month of the life he saved. A month bound to a fearsome orc, stranded in a cursed land, torn from everything and everyone she loves.

By day, Khormag is the towering, terrifying monster she fears. But by night, the wild and feral pull she feels towards him is undeniable. Soon, as the dark secret in Elodie’s blood reveals itself, Khormag tests all her loyalties to the life and the throne she thought she wanted, and the monster becomes something more.

Caged with an Orc: A Monster Romance (Blood Debt Book 2)

Once a year, a human is sent to the orcish city of Maznagh as tribute. They do not come back.

In the ashes of a fallen kingdom, Katla Maran lives a quiet life in Stormwatch, a lone village in a wilderness plagued by vengeful orcspirits. But with the bodies piling up, Lord Urren blames Katla and the enchanted weapons she creates, and she is sentenced to the fate everyone in Stormwatch fears.

Katla expects to die, but when an orc steps in to save her life, she’s thrown into a cell right next to the monster.

Rakash of Clan Yagnar never expected to find his mate. Now she belongs to him, yet he still cannot have her.

Rakash always knew his mate was out there. He just didn’t expect her to be human. Now she owes him a blood debt – a whole month of her life in exchange for the blood he spilled to save it – and she has to spend it imprisoned right next to him. But Rakash knows how to be patient. He will have Katla, caged or not.

The ancient orcish custom is clear: he saved her life. Now he must claim his share.

All Katla wants is to go home. But when Rakash discovers her magic, she finds herself drawn into an orcish civil war a hundred years in the making. Now she must make an impossible choice between the home that cast her out and the monster she can’t help but be drawn to.

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Bound to an Orc_ A Monster Roma - Erin Rookwood.rar‏ (271.4 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 4)
نوع الملف: rar Caged with an Orc_ A Monster Ro - Erin Rookwood.rar‏ (372.1 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 6)
قديم 17-01-23, 05:33 PM   المشاركة رقم: 745
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Ella Blake

https://www.mediafire.com/file/x1tze...BColl.rar/file