لمشاكل التسجيل ودخول المنتدى يرجى مراسلتنا على الايميل liilasvb3@gmail.com

العودة   منتديات ليلاس > القصص والروايات > روايات منوعة > الروايات الاجنبية > الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
التسجيل

بحث بشبكة ليلاس الثقافية

الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية Romantic Novels Fourm، روايات رومانسية اجنبية

إضافة رد
نسخ الرابط
نسخ للمنتديات

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 13-11-22, 06:18 PM   المشاركة رقم: 731
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
مشرفة قسم الروايات الرومانسية الأجنبية

البيانات
التسجيل: Jan 2015
العضوية: 288300
المشاركات: 4,174
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: أجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداع
نقاط التقييم: 490

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
أجمل زهرة غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

كاتب الموضوع : أجمل زهرة المنتدى : الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
افتراضي رد: Sci-Fi Romance, Fantasy Romance and Aliens Collection

Stranded With an Alien (7 books)

by Ava Ross (Author) ,
Alana Khan (Author) ,
Rena Marks (Author) ,
Ella Blake (Author) ,
Ella Maven (Author) ,
Honey Phillips (Author) ,
Tana Stone (Author)

عرض البوم صور أجمل زهرة   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 13-11-22, 06:25 PM   المشاركة رقم: 732
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: أجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداع

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

FROST
(STRANDED WITH AN ALIEN)
BY AVA ROSS

Snowed in with an alien in enemy territory, I may not reach my destination before Christmas. Can Frost help me deliver my presents to the orphanage on time?
I need to deliver a shipload of presents to a colony orphanage before Christmas. After my parents died in the Evarian-Human War, I grew up in this orphanage. They gave me a home and a new start on life. Now I fly supply runs from one planet to another, donating the credits I earn to ensure other orphans get everything they need.
But when my ship crashes during a snowstorm in an alien forest, an Evarian warrior, Frost, saves me. He’s a gruff guy with a heart as lonely as mine. We ride out the storm together, and by the time the sky clears, I’m falling hard for someone I used to consider my enemy.
Frost promises he’ll get me to the orphanage before Christmas. But once we’ve delivered the presents, will I be able to tell him goodbye?

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Frost_ A Sci-Fi Holiday Tail_ S - Ava Ross.rar‏ (301.9 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 5)
قديم 13-11-22, 06:28 PM   المشاركة رقم: 733
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

TALIZ
(STRANDED WITH AN ALIEN)
BY ALANA KHAN

https://www.mediafire.com/file/r8xkt...T-AK.epub/file

Taliz avoids people for a reason… his untamed predator. But when a stranded human arrives, can he restrain his inner beast before his monster decides she’s his prey?

Zaydie
I’ve traveled all the way to planet Hallion to research their winter holiday. Though I came to write a fluffy article for my editor, there’s nothing fluffy about the seven-foot-tall Khal-rah with his tail, fangs, horns, claws, and appetite for the hunt. He’s lethal and powerful and exudes sex appeal. Something deep inside me yearns to run to see if he’ll give chase.

Taliz
I’ve never wanted a female more than I want Zaydie. Being stranded in a cabin and sharing a single bed means I can’t avoid her scent, her lush curves, or the way her tiny pink tongue licks her full, berry-red lips. And while I want to please the intoxicating female, it would be sheer madness because she’ll want to flee from my beast. No power in the galaxy will help the little Earther run fast enough to escape me.

قديم 13-11-22, 06:30 PM   المشاركة رقم: 734
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

ZEARN
(STRANDED
WITH AN ALIEN) BY RENA MARKS

A mysterious alien planet offers Earth ladies as stocking stuffers. Sign. Me. Up.

Alyssa: NOT. As one of the few female Earthians who works in space, I’m not about to give up my career for marriage and babies. I scorn the idiots who created the podcast “Earth Girls Are Horny.” Unfortunately, they’ve gone viral in a whole new way, calling unwanted attention from galaxies far, far away. The planet Thropia is one secretive and unknown planet who are paying big money to have a bride shipped in a pod to drop down in time for their holiday games. And our horny Earth girls? The volunteers are a mile long, even when it’s unknown what the mysterious Thropians look like.

Just not me. No, my job is to test the pod before the actual prize is sent. I’ll earn a boatload of money for not being a bride.

Zearn: A mate is the last thing on my mind, especially one from a dismal planet who offer themselves to complete strangers as prizes. The utter arrogance is astounding, despite my unpopular opinion. But when a female lands in the danger zone of our competitive Twelve Days of Cheneca, I’m dispatched as the lead hunter to track her down and to keep her safe.

I do not expect a female who is as much a warrior as me. A female who is worthy of me. A prize who marries me in the traditional way during the celebrations of our holidays. It doesn’t matter to me that she doesn’t know how.

Only that she did it splendidly.

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Zearn _ A Sci-fi Holiday Tail - Rena Marks.rar‏ (393.4 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 7)
قديم 13-11-22, 06:34 PM   المشاركة رقم: 735
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

SAKAR
(STRANDED WITH AN ALIEN)
BY ELLA BLAKE

My two girls and I are going to be snowed in for Christmas and that’s fine with us, until an alien spacecraft crashes behind our wooded Maine home. I take the gorgeous Virilian, Prince Sakar, home with me. He’s injured and tracking an endangered alien dog with a taste for my neighbor’s goats. Spending Christmas with an alien prince is the last thing my daughters and I expected, next to my falling in love with him. My heart’s been beaten up plenty, but can I take a chance on this male who adores my young girls and awakens desires I thought long dead?

I usually avoid Earth at all costs, but tracking the daerli led me to crash-landing on Nessa’s property in the middle of a snowstorm. My kind are forbidden on Earth, but I can’t leave without the rare creature I’m tracking, and the female I’m stranded with has enthralled me. I want her with all of my being. When the human authorities arrive to take me away, the deepest hidden side of my Virilian nature comes out to protect her. I must find a way to prove to Nessa that I am her fated mate, or lose her forever.

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Sakar_ A Sci-Fi Holiday Tail - Ella Blake.rar‏ (368.7 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 5)
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
aliens, collection, fantasy, romance, sci-fi
facebook

جديد مواضيع قسم الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
أدوات الموضوع
مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع
تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع