لمشاكل التسجيل ودخول المنتدى يرجى مراسلتنا على الايميل liilasvb3@gmail.com

العودة   منتديات ليلاس > القصص والروايات > روايات منوعة > الروايات الاجنبية > الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
التسجيل

بحث بشبكة ليلاس الثقافية

الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية Romantic Novels Fourm، روايات رومانسية اجنبية

إضافة رد
نسخ الرابط
نسخ للمنتديات

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 07-01-22, 12:33 PM   المشاركة رقم: 691
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
مشرفة قسم الروايات الرومانسية الأجنبية

البيانات
التسجيل: Jan 2015
العضوية: 288300
المشاركات: 4,174
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: أجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداع
نقاط التقييم: 490

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
أجمل زهرة غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

كاتب الموضوع : أجمل زهرة المنتدى : الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
افتراضي رد: Sci-Fi Romance, Fantasy Romance and Aliens Collection

Penetrate
(Neander Beast #2)
by Nova Noble

https://www.mediafire.com/file/7gax6...2-NN.epub/file

Chloe may be fighting a mysterious illness, but as a single mom on the harsh planet of Earth, she has no choice but to put her head down and keep going for the sake of her son. She definitely doesn’t have the energy to think about the man she gave her heart to all those years ago. You know, the same man who left her pregnant and alone.

The leader of the second team of Neander Beasts sent to repopulate Earth, Royz has more than his official mission in mind. He vows to find Chloe and make sure she’s okay. Despite his vow to save his people, he’ll soon have to decide between his heart and his mission.

Decimate
(Neander Beast #3)
by Nova Noble

Aria lives a lonely life, sneaking out of the palace on Earth to have just a few moments of freedom without her father, the Anyma sectar, breathing down her neck. It’s on one of these secret trips that she runs into a man who doesn’t fit in with the humans. More importantly, he has a way of making her angry. Very angry.
As the leader of the Neander Beast crew sent to Earth to build their new headquarters, Jezper has a secret mission of his own: find as many females to mate with as he can. Even though it’s strictly forbidden in the strained peace treaty with the Anyma.
If only Aria hadn’t caught his attention. And if only she’d told him who she really was. Maybe then the two alien species wouldn’t be on the verge of war.

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Decimate_ A SciFi Alien Warrior - Nova Noble.rar‏ (254.4 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 1)
عرض البوم صور أجمل زهرة   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 07-01-22, 12:39 PM   المشاركة رقم: 692
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: أجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداع

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Anna's Bounty
by Deysi O'Donal
(Earth's Bounty Book 1)

Turns out human DNA is spread all across the universe, but actual humans are believed to be extinct. That is, until I’m randomly picked up by a passing slave ship.
As if being abducted by aliens isn’t terrifying enough, now I’m about to be sold to a space brothel. I figure things can’t get much worse, until the ship I’m on is attacked by alien bounty hunters.
Sparks start to fly when I meet Rovos, the gorgeous leader who promises to take me back to Earth. Only, I don’t know where Earth is and the aliens who kidnapped me aren’t talking.
Despite our growing attraction, Rovos is determined to keep me at arms length. He knows the danger of his trade. The heartache it brings. So he vows to find me somewhere safe.
Even if it guts him to let me go.
Even if I beg him to let me stay.

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Anna's Bounty_ A Sci-Fi Alien A - Deysi O'Donal.rar‏ (273.5 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 1)
قديم 07-01-22, 01:00 PM   المشاركة رقم: 693
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Dhevieth Warrior Series
by Luna Kingsley

The Alien's Reward
(Dhevieth Warrior #1)

Alien assassin Vah’all is cold, calculating, and ruthless—and beyond shocked when the Earth woman he’s supposed to kill ends up being his fated mate.

Twenty-three-year-old Sarah Larson doesn’t know what’s in store for her when she signs up for the intergalactic educational medics program-until her spaceship is attacked and she’s captured by an alien assassin. She’s taken to his secret island in the sky, where escape seems impossible.

It’s here she discovers aliens who fly, a species in need of mates, and a set of societal rules that have never been broken. She’s desperate to return home, but Vah’all has never experienced a mating bond before and it’s stronger than he ever could have imagined. Will he fight to keep her when countless secrets, divisions, and betrayals conspire to keep them apart?

2. The Alien's Bounty -

Enemies multiply on Cruna, forcing an unexpected alliance.
Maren, a voluptuous spitfire, doesn’t trust easily. Her past experiences with men have seen to that. So, she’s keeping her head down and working hard to establish herself as an intergalactic medic. She’s doing her best to ignore the one who watches her from the shadows but he’s impossible to ignore. Not to mention unconventionally sexy. Really, really sexy.
Kraal, a powerful dhevieth warrior, has fought this inconvenient attraction since he set eyes upon the curvy, brown-haired human. He’d force himself to forget her if he didn’t carry so much guilt for what the females had to endure while on the sky island of Bameh. He’ll make it up to her by making sure she’s safe on Nedruinia while she finishes her studies…no matter how many times she tells him to leave. For now, he’ll watch her and try to keep his thoughts of claiming her to himself.
Meanwhile, battle lines have been drawn on Bameh. The humans aren’t safe and they’re attracting unwanted attention on Nedruinia as well. After an attempted kidnapping, an injured Kraal finds himself away from the healing core of Bameh too long. He needs Maren’s help if they’re going to survive but she’s going to need to trust him. But she doesn’t trust anyone—not even herself.

3. The Alien's Torment -

https://www.mediafire.com/file/pb6mv...T1-LK.rar/file

Alien warrior Ondin is intelligent, cocky and flirtatious—and put in charge of the rescue when the female who wants nothing to do with him falls into enemy hands.
When Willa was accepted into the intergalactic educational medics program, her life changed for the better. Always the shy wallflower, she never had high hopes of escaping her old life for something better. Her plan to stay out of trouble and focus on her schooling doesn’t last long, however, when she’s captured again by the aliens looking to use her as a science experiment.
Being confident isn’t a bad thing, at least, that’s what Ondin believes. He thinks in ways his alien brothers don’t. Always steps ahead of his enemy. When a job needs to be done, he’s the one to make sure it’s handled. So when Willa is recaptured, he takes the blame and offers to go after her. He’s unprepared for what he finds and for how it will permanently change him.
Together Willa and Ondin are forced to rely on each other to make it back over the mountain, carrying a secret with the power to disrupt life on the sky island forever.

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar The_Aliens_Bounty__-_Luna_Kingsley.rar‏ (309.2 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 1)
نوع الملف: rar The_Aliens_Reward_A_Sci-Fi_Al_-_Luna_Kingsley.rar‏ (414.2 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 1)
قديم 07-01-22, 01:10 PM   المشاركة رقم: 694
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Barbarian Clans of Xavren Series by Luna Kingsley (1-3)

https://www.mediafire.com/file/v6tgw...OX-LK.rar/file

1. Untamed Alien -

It was my new beginning. Until they gave me to the alien barbarian.
Marion can’t believe her luck when she secures a spot on the first transport to Xavren. It’s like winning the lottery when the Intergalactic Colonist Association (ICA) pledges to provide her with everything she needs to succeed as a founding member of the human colony.
Once she sets foot on Xarven, she realizes there’s more to the bargain. The council expects something in return for their kindness.
Brotak carries the future of his clan on his broad shoulders. With no females, their people face extinction. He does the unthinkable and strikes a deal with the Xavren council. Human women in exchange for his tribe’s rich land.
The first woman is delivered, and all his doubts, plans, and good intentions are discarded in a moment. He’ll claim her, breed her and enjoy every minute of it.

2. Fierce Alien -

He’s forbidden from claiming her.
Lana is thrilled to be on Xavren, even after everything they’ve endured at the human settlement. No one knows how bad it was for her at the religious compound where they lived on Earth. Not ever her sisters.
She’s become so good at keeping secrets. Until she meets the barbarian with the searching brown eyes and quiet, watchful ways. With him, she can’t hide anymore.
Dhacar is devoted to his clan and faithful to his leader. So when he’s put in charge while Brotak is away with his mate, he takes protection detail seriously. Especially of one particularly appealing human.
He’s been warned to keep his distance. She’s too young, too fragile. But to him, she’s too tempting to resist. Somehow, he’ll find a way to claim her, breed her, and defend her from the dangers closing in on the clan.

3. Savage Alien -

The barbarian is the only one who can save her.
Diana isn’t adapting to life on Xavren as easily as her sisters. She expected a job and somewhere safe to live but the Xavren council members didn’t follow through on their promises. She wants answers and she’s not afraid to get them.
She resents the barbarians especially the brute who is always trying to put her in her place. She won’t make it easy for him and she’ll never let him see her vulnerability. The last thing she wants is to be controlled.
Vrihith will do whatever he needs to do to protect his clan. He’ll put his life on the line and take on any mission—including chasing down the feisty human. She doesn’t listen and her choices could mean disaster for the clan and the fragile peace they cling to. So when she sneaks off to the city, he follows her for her own safety as well as the clans.
He should hate her for the trouble she causes but her fire awakens the savage inside of him. Will he be able to break down her walls when he decides he wants to claim her as his own?

قديم 07-01-22, 01:21 PM   المشاركة رقم: 695
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Earth Women for Alien Warriors Series by Luna Kingsley

https://www.mediafire.com/file/v4j6e...WS-LK.rar/file

1. His -

I hated him from the moment I set eyes on him. Now, he's my only hope.
No woman in her right mind would sign a contract for a year in the underground mines of Zimanthi, but I need money and the job pays like a hacked slot machine. Besides, the other women on my transport seem pleasant, even if they all look as nervous as I feel. It can't be that bad, right?
It's worse.
The planet is a hot, sandy hellhole. The food tastes like sawdust, our lodgings are a joke, and the work is backbreaking. My resentment festers.
Especially when I feel his eyes on me.
Haikon, the Zimanthi leader, eyeballs my sweaty curves as he works beside me in the sweltering tunnels. His lust disgusts me. The Zimanthi mine-owners are one step above beasts. They show no trace of refinement, manners, or tenderness.
The lovestruck alien is the least of my worries when Grockori raiders materialize from the sky and overrun the mines. My dreams of a family reunion on Earth evaporate as they claim us human women as slaves and load us onto their ship. Haikon watches from the shadows as the engines roar to life and lift us into the sky. The determination on his face calms me.
I couldn't wait to be free of him. Now, I pray Haikon finds me.

2. His Bride -

I hate myself for wanting her.
I’m furious when Kendra insists on joining my scouting mission. Humans are too weak and fragile for this planet. She’ll slow me down and put everyone at risk, but I can’t refuse. I have my orders.
Disaster strikes when we venture into the desert. With no hope of rescue, we rely on each other to survive.
Every time she laughs at my jokes, tends to my wounds, or tells me a story about Earth, my heart softens a little. She sleeps against my shoulder and I marvel at the softness of her skin and the silkiness of her hair. In my dreams, I take her to my bed and claim her night after night.
Then I do it for real.
What if the woman I’m supposed to hate is the love of my life?

3- His Prize

I’ll do anything to claim her as my own.
Iris spends all her free time with her tiny, human nose buried in a book. I know because I spend all of my free time watching Iris.
Mating with a human is forbidden, but she tempts me with her soft curves and easy laughter. I want to run my fingers through her long red hair and kiss her pillowy lips.

Our colony is attacked by hostile raiders, and Iris is separated from the other humans and cut off from the evacuation route. She needn’t worry. I’ve done three tours in the mines and I know every inch of these tunnels.
The time for watching from the shadows is over. I’ll do anything to keep her safe.
And then I’ll claim her as my own.

إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
aliens, collection, fantasy, romance, sci-fi
facebook

جديد مواضيع قسم الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
أدوات الموضوع
مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع
تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة