لمشاكل التسجيل ودخول المنتدى يرجى مراسلتنا على الايميل liilasvb3@gmail.com

العودة   منتديات ليلاس > القصص والروايات > روايات منوعة > الروايات الاجنبية > الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
التسجيل

بحث بشبكة ليلاس الثقافية

الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية Romantic Novels Fourm، روايات رومانسية اجنبية

إضافة رد
نسخ الرابط
نسخ للمنتديات

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 07-07-20, 08:03 PM   المشاركة رقم: 441
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
مشرفة قسم الروايات الرومانسية الأجنبية

البيانات
التسجيل: Jan 2015
العضوية: 288300
المشاركات: 4,175
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: أجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداع
نقاط التقييم: 490

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
أجمل زهرة غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

كاتب الموضوع : أجمل زهرة المنتدى : الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
افتراضي رد: Sci-Fi Romance, Fantasy Romance and Aliens Collection

Jaymin Eve's Books

عرض البوم صور أجمل زهرة   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 07-07-20, 08:15 PM   المشاركة رقم: 442
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: أجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداع

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Supernatural Prison series
by Jaymin Eve

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ygic0u...PS-JE.zip/file

Dragon Marked (#1):

It's time for the dragon marked to rise...
Jessa Lebron doesn’t have a lot to complain about. Her father is the alpha of their wolf pack, she lives in Stratford, a protected supernatural prison town, and her best friends, the Compass quads, are the strongest dudes of the four races: shifter, vampire, fey, and magic user.

Yep, life is pretty much exactly how she wants it. Until the fateful day, just after her twenty-second birthday, when the mother who abandoned her, returns to the pack bearing secrets that change everything. The biggest secret of all: Jessa is dragon marked, a designation that places her in grave danger.

For a thousand years, every supernatural child born with the mark was eliminated to prevent the rise of the dragon king, a fearsome ancient warmonger. In a bid to learn more about her fate and how to avoid the hunters, Jessa finds herself locked in Vanguard, the notorious supernatural prison. Thankfully she’s not alone. Braxton Compass, the most feared of the dragon shifters, is right there with her. Together they’ll have to survive long enough to free themselves and the other dragon marked.
Before the king rises.

Dragon Mystics (#2):

When the formidable power of Jessa Lebron's mark was unleashed, during her impulsive foray into Vanguard, the American supernatural prison, she learned the truth. She's a dual shifter: wolf, and as an added bonus, dragon - of the fluffy persuasion. Yep, she's one special cupcake.

Now, pursued by the Four, powerful hunters of the dragon marked, she has no choice but to run. At least she has her impossibly gorgeous and infuriating best friends by her side, the Compass quads. Not only are they powerful and hella useful in a fight, but most of the time they're also semi-entertaining too.

With only one month left until the supposed resurrection of the dragon king, this pack will find out soon enough what happens in the world of the dragon mystics.

Dragon Mated (#3):

In the stunning conclusion to the Supernatural Prison trilogy, Jessa Lebron finds herself deep in the world of Larkspur, the dragon king. She will have to play it smart and fight with everything to stay one step ahead of him and while at times it’s tough to keep her focus, she will do anything to escape and reunite with her boys, the Compass quads.

Of course, it’s impossible to be where she is and not dig deeper into the curse of the dragon mark. As more information is uncovered, she starts to understand why she, of all supernaturals, was the one to be singled out. And this changes everything she thought she knew.

Turns out she doesn't know a damn thing. There will be decisions to make. Tough decisions. Jessa has to be strong enough for the sake of the supernatural races, but sometimes that’s easier said than done.

Broken Compass (#4):

From USA Today Bestselling Author, Jaymin Eve, comes a new chapter in the Supernatural Prison World ...
Maximus Compass is a vampire without direction. Without heart. And without soul. He lost his true mate in the great battle against the dragon king, and now must face life alone.

And yet … something is happening to his agony. It’s fading away, leaving him with barely a memory of the female he believed to be his one and only. As his mind clears he starts to wonder if the mate bond had been nothing more than a manufactured ploy? This suspicion explodes within him right around the time he runs back into a certain wolf shifter.

Mischa Lebron is a complication he doesn’t need in his life. He can’t erase her from his mind though, and while memories of his supposed true mate continue to fade into mere shadows, his one night with Mischa is blazingly strong. But they’re not of the same supernatural race, so there’s no way for a true bond to exist between them.

Right? When an old threat rips apart their pack, Maximus will come to realize that he would do anything to save Mischa. That the mate he thought was perfect and precious was nothing on the shifter he walked away from. Now Maximus truly has everything to lose.

Magical Compass (#5):

Tyson Compass, as one of the famed Compass quads, is not a wizard used to living with regrets. Except for one: Grace Carter.

Grace is a healer witch he rejected many years ago. After completely disappearing from his life, she has returned, and turned his world upside down. The attraction between them flares strongly, but she has not forgotten or forgiven his callous rebuff when they were teens.

Tyson does everything he can to prove he will never hurt her again, and just when he thinks there might be a chance for them, she has to leave again. She makes him promise not to follow her - a promise he honors for as long as he can. But after almost two months with no word, he’s done waiting. He’s going to find his girl.

With a little help from his brothers, he tracks her down, only to find Grace betrayed by her family ... tortured ... hurt. His rage knows no bounds. He will do everything he can to bring her family to justice, to find out why they turned on her. By unlocking these secrets, though, he will discover that Grace is so much more than just a healer witch. She holds a secret that could save the world of Faerie. Or destroy it.

Louis (#6):

Trapped in the demon world, Louis, one of the most powerful sorcerers in existence, will find himself struggling with the darkness that has seeped into his soul.

His family is determined to save him, but they have no idea what the demons have unleashed. And when a sorcerer of his strength loses control, there's a chance that no one will survive the fallout.

7- Elemental Compass

Jacob Compass is stuck in the human world, navigating a peaceful treaty so that supernaturals are not exposed. Justice Winter reluctantly finds herself helping him with this task, all the while dreaming about punching him in his perfect, smug face. Suffice it to say, their coexistence is a challenge in many ways.
Turns out, though, that during this battle against an enemy that they can't just kill and get rid of--annoying as it may be--they learn that they have more in common than just their fey race. More than the fact that both of them find joy in the fire element.
There's something deeper that exists in their souls, and maybe, it might just take the end of the world for them to figure out what it is.

قديم 08-07-20, 04:37 PM   المشاركة رقم: 443
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Freeing Luka:
The Clecanian Series Book 2
by Victoria Aveline

http://www.mediafire.com/file/1kwf4z...L-VA.epub/file

Luka has spent his life researching fertility in the hopes of discovering a cure for the Clecanians’ low birth rates. After years of working tirelessly with little progress, he becomes enraged when he uncovers a sinister plot to abduct compatible species from their home planets. But before he can tell anyone what he’s discovered, he’s captured, drugged, and thrown in a cell.

It’s just Alice’s luck that when she finally begins to get her life on track, she’s kidnapped by reptilian creatures and forced into a cell with a fierce incoherent alien for some kind of breeding experiment.
Even though they aren’t able to communicate, Alice and Luka find solace in each other’s company. As the days drag on, it becomes harder to keep her heart locked away, until she can’t help but wonder what a life with Luka might look like outside their dark prison. When an opportunity to free herself, Luka, and the other human prisoners presents itself, Alice takes it.
Once free, can Alice and Luka’s tenuous relationship survive on this planet? Will the evil men that held them prisoner ever see justice? And can they play a part in the rescue of the other women being held captive around this strange new world? Alice knows only one thing for certain—her life will never be the same again.

قديم 08-07-20, 04:46 PM   المشاركة رقم: 444
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Succumb to the Storm
(Elemental Alien Mates, #1)
by Riley Onyx

http://www.mediafire.com/file/jjh7uh...S-RO.epub/file

I crashed on a supposedly uninhabited planet during a routine survey flight. Now I’m stranded. My co-pilot is dead, my radio doesn’t work because of the electrical storm, and I’m being hunted.

When a massive alien, who crackles with energy appears out of the night, saving me from the beasts, I’m grateful for his help, though I wonder how he got here. Did he also crash?

For his protection he demands my surrender.

Do I succumb to the storm?

قديم 08-07-20, 05:10 PM   المشاركة رقم: 445
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Taken By The Alien Savage
by Ivy Sparks
(Warriors of the Oasis Book 1)

http://www.mediafire.com/file/rcpm4p...S-IS.epub/file

He’s a scarred alien warrior no woman of his species wants. But to me, he’s irresistible.

I would have probably reconsidered leaving Earth had I known I’d get kidnapped by space pirates and sold to a barbarian race on an uncharted desert planet.

Probably.

But one smoking hot Xeki warrior makes me think otherwise. Ryker’s stare is so intense, it makes me forget I’m millions of miles away from home.

Instead I find myself yearning for him to deliver on the things his smoldering eyes hint he wants to do to every inch of my body.

He claims I’m his forever mate. And forever in his arms sounds mighty tempting.

But is he the selfless lover I’ve always longed for, or yet another man telling me what I want to hear?

And what the hell does a Xeki warrior see in a curvy human woman like myself?

إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
aliens, collection, fantasy, romance, sci-fi
facebook

جديد مواضيع قسم الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
أدوات الموضوع
مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع
تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع