لمشاكل التسجيل ودخول المنتدى يرجى مراسلتنا على الايميل liilasvb3@gmail.com

العودة   منتديات ليلاس > القصص والروايات > روايات منوعة > الروايات الاجنبية > الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
التسجيل

بحث بشبكة ليلاس الثقافية

الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية Romantic Novels Fourm، روايات رومانسية اجنبية

إضافة رد
نسخ الرابط
نسخ للمنتديات

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 07-01-22, 01:30 PM   المشاركة رقم: 696
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
مشرفة قسم الروايات الرومانسية الأجنبية

البيانات
التسجيل: Jan 2015
العضوية: 288300
المشاركات: 4,174
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: أجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداع
نقاط التقييم: 490

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
أجمل زهرة غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

كاتب الموضوع : أجمل زهرة المنتدى : الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
افتراضي رد: Sci-Fi Romance, Fantasy Romance and Aliens Collection

Roh'ilian Warrior Series
by Luna Kingsley

3.Imprisoned with the Alien -

Two hearts - and two different species - brought together by chance.
Resor, a dedicated warrior, lives for each mission with his Roh’ilian brothers. With them, he’s ruthless and obedient, so different from the man he becomes when he’s alone, left to the haunting memories of his past.
When he lays eyes on Gemma, the tiny human chained and forced to her knees at her captive’s feet, something inside of him shifts. For her, he’ll disobey a direct order and take on anyone who would keep her from him. He’ll risk the consequences for her.
Gemma has always been small but fierce. Growing up with older brothers made her strong as steel, until Thoza, her alien captor, breaks her. She survives in the darkness until a massive, silver-skinned warrior with kind eyes – Resor – fills her with hope once again. She starts to remember her strength and knows he’s the one to save her.
They might be strangers, but they’re drawn to each other. Together they just might have a chance at freedom while finding happiness along the way.

4. Captured with the Alien -

Captured with a beautiful female. Taken by the enemy…again.
Thrutik escaped captivity once. After an impulsive decision at Direglen Outpost, he finds himself in the hands of his enemy once more. He still carries guilt for the loss of so many of his own when his homeland was invaded all those years ago. He couldn’t save the female he loved before but he’s been given a second chance. The fiery redhead captured with him ignites his protective instincts and stirs something long dormant. He’s going to get out of this new prison, but he’s not leaving without her.
Charlie’s life was finally headed in the right direction. After surviving a rough childhood, everything is falling into place. That’s why she can’t believe her bad luck when she was abducted by aliens in her own home. A fighter all her life, she’ll never give in and submit to these monsters. She’s stronger than that. Then, the handsome silver-skinned captive in the cell next to her hatches a plan to escape. After years of relying only on herself, will she finally open up and trust this stranger to save her?
Escape won’t be easy. No one knows where they’ve been taken and the Yinean have perfected the ability to avoid detection. Thrutik may be able to keep Charlie safe, but they’re both in danger of losing their hearts.

5. Trapped with the Alien -

The Yinean may be gone but their human victims are left to deal with the aftermath.
Two months after the destruction of the Yinean and MIla still can’t move on. Going home isn’t an option and even if it were, she’s no longer the woman she was before she was taken. Every day she wakes from a fitful sleep and searches for something that will make everything better again. If not better, somewhat normal. No matter what she does, she can’t forget what happened to her down in the caves. She’s numb to everything now.
Ondrun is a Roh’ilian warrior but unlike his brothers, he’s gifted with understanding the latest advances in technology. He programs drones and monitors the security of the city. He also watches one of the humans who was rescued from the Yinean caves. She’s a loner but intrigues him like no other. What he wouldn’t give to understand why she tries to run away from everything. If he’s being honest, it’s more than that. He craves her like no other. He’s better with technology than trying to understand women but Mila brings out the protective alpha inside of him.
For a chance at a future together, he’ll do whatever it takes to help her deal with the trauma of her past. How far will they go to put her demons to rest? Is it too late to save her from that which haunts her?

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Captured_with_the_Alien_Luna_Kingsley.rar‏ (478.9 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 1)
نوع الملف: rar Imprisoned_with_the_Alien__-_Luna_Kingsley.rar‏ (474.6 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 1)
نوع الملف: rar Trapped_with_the_Alien__-_Luna_Kingsley.rar‏ (474.5 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 1)
عرض البوم صور أجمل زهرة   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 07-01-22, 01:47 PM   المشاركة رقم: 697
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: أجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداع

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Fated Mates of the Sea Sand Warlords series
by Ursa Dax

Alien Reject (#4):

KAT
I can't believe so many of my human friends have fallen in love with aliens. Sure, the Sea Sand warlords are strong and tall and some might even say good-looking. But I still think it's absolutely nuts to jump into a relationship with one of them. I will be avoiding all of that, thank you very much. And that's what I keep trying to tell Galok, the arrogant, grinning warrior who refuses to leave me alone.

I can't figure out what his deal is. There are far more willing humans than me in our camp, and we aren't even supposed to be mates in the first place. And yet Galok still tries to woo me in his weird alien way. No matter how hard I push him away, he just comes springing back, his copper eyes glinting.
Maybe this guy just likes a challenge.
Well, challenge accepted.
I will never, ever fall in love with an alien.
And that's a promise.

Alien Exile (#5):

"I know that I may be frightening, my mate. But beneath all that makes me strange to you, my heart recognizes yours..."
ZOEY: I've spent most of my time on this alien planet alone in the wrecked human ship. So now that I'm living with the other girls and the barbarian warriors at the Cliffs of Uruzai, I'm finding it hard to adjust. These Sea Sand guys are just so... alien. But they're nothing compared to the monster that comes stalking out of the shadows of the cliffs one night. He has a snout, and claws, and a massive spiked tail. He's more like a crocodile than a man, and even worse than that, he claims he has a human mate. When his dark eyes settle on me, I know with a sinking feeling exactly who it is he's been looking for.

I want to stay as far away from this nine-foot-tall lizard man as I possibly can. But when a mission across the sands throws us together, I find myself spending a lot more time with him than I'd bargained for. And I find myself starting to grow closer to him than I ever would have imagined. But as my feelings for him grow, so does my fear. Because this mission we're on? It could be the end of him.
The end of both of us, before we even begin.

KOR: I have travelled days upon days to find my soft, strange mate. But now that I have found her, she recoils from me. I am the in-between, the exile, caught halfway between the sea and the sands and the only one of my kind. I am aware that I am strange, but I never thought my own beautiful mate would regard me as a monster.

The Sea Sand men tell me my mate does not feel the mate bond for me. If I am to have her, I must somehow win her. But before I can figure out how to do that, we are forced into a journey to the Bitter Sea. The Sea Sand tribes need me to find my father's people, a race of beings I have never even seen.

Crossing the Bitter Sea is the most dangerous thing I've ever done.
But it is in service of my mate, so I will do it. And I will not hesitate.
I would do anything to keep her safe.
Even if that means tearing myself from her side forever.

Chimera for Christmas
by Ursa Dax

You’re supposed to spend Christmas with the person you love most. But what if that person turns out to be the biggest, grumpiest alien you’ve ever met…?
SOPHIE
When you find out your boyfriend is cheating on you and you get laid off all in the same week, something’s gotta give. I need a change, and a seasonal work contract aboard the bustling Elora Station is just the ticket. I’ll spend the holidays on the glittering, festive commerce station, make a little money, and clear my head before returning to my colony planet life. It’s a perfect plan.
One thing I’m not accounting for in that plan, though? My coworker. He’s not human. In fact, he’s one of the deadliest alien soldiers in the universe – a Chimera. Seven feet tall with black horns, heated yellow eyes, and an exceptionally grumpy disposition, I cannot for the life of me figure out why this genetically modified beast of a man is working in a tiny, human-owned coffee shop at Christmas time.
But there’s more to X than meets the eye. And the longer I work with him, the more I grow to like him. Soon enough, his taciturn nature begins to charm me. Suddenly, his looks aren’t quite so fearsome, but actually kind of… attractive?
As the holidays hurtle on and my work contract on Elora Station draws to a close, I realize that I don’t want to go back to my old life in the colony.
And I don’t want to leave X.
Can a regular human girl like me find a permanent place on Elora Station and in X’s guarded alien heart before Christmas?

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Alien Exile_ A SciFi Alien Roma - Ursa Dax.rar‏ (276.7 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 1)
نوع الملف: rar Alien Reject_ A SciFi Alien Rom - Ursa Dax.rar‏ (275.4 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 1)
نوع الملف: rar Chimera for Christmas_ A SciFi - Ursa Dax.rar‏ (170.8 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 4)
قديم 07-01-22, 02:14 PM   المشاركة رقم: 698
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Bound to the Warlord
(Ash Planet Warriors #3)
by V.K. Ludwig

https://www.mediafire.com/file/tm6wh...-VKL.epub/file

My love for her might cost me everything. Even my life.

Shunned for solar cycles by my own people, I finally found my place beside our future warlord. Upon his father’s death, I will take my position as his personal shaman, forever silencing whoever questions my loyalties and calls me a filthy half-blood. Together, we will lead the tribe to greatness.

Until his betrothed arrives, the female from Earth chosen to be his urizaya, turning my world upside down. Again. Lia was the first female I ever kissed, the one woman I wanted to claim, and the only I ever loved.

Also the one whose heart I broke.

I disappeared on Lia all that time ago, but can I walk away from this all-consuming desire for her a second time?

When she blurs the lines of loyalties and love, I have to decide between betraying a friend and satisfying fate.

قديم 07-01-22, 02:16 PM   المشاركة رقم: 699
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Garrison Earth Series
by V. K. Ludwig (1-5)

https://www.mediafire.com/file/2epzg...S-VKL.rar/file

1. Captured -

She’s everything I shouldn’t want. I capture her anyway.
What humans hail an invasion we call Garrison Earth: a mission to save our species from extinction. But while my warriors will soon have the stomachs of their new mates swell with daughters, I know this planet holds nothing for me.
Until a fierce, red-haired female points her gun with her eyes blazing fire, and I know I have found my mate. A bullet and a tranquilizer pad later, I carry her in my arms.
Against my better judgment.
But who argues fate?
With a mission at the brink of failure, I have no time to wait around until Eden is willing to bond. I took her freedom. Might have taken her family. Taking her body is my obligation.
I am a male without conscience. Incapable of love. No one has ever pierced my cold heart.
No one ever will.
Not even her.

2. Matched -

My female matches two Vetusians: me, and the warrior she just killed.
Fate is unpredictable. One moment I lose my destined female. The very next, I walk in on the kill of the other male who intended to claim her. For the Empire, the punishment for murder is death; her execution inevitable.
Until I steal Katie and her daughter away to Odheim. A planet where all the ugliness of the universe comes together, including the darkest memories of my past.
I’m a sgu’dal, an ex-addict.
The shame of the healer stratum.
But unsuitable, I am not, and now is the time for me to prove it. I will protect Katie and Grace from the grim reaches of injustice, even if it means I have to redefine the meaning of fate.
Matched is the second book in this interconnected romance series, taking us beyond the borders of Garrison Earth. If you enjoy resilient women, devoted aliens, fated mates, and hard-earned happily ever after’s with no cliffhangers, you’ll love Garrison Earth.

3. Mated -

You know your Gaia link is broken when your match is 93.
While every Vetusian around me is expecting the arrival of the first hybrids, my mate is living out her final days in a nursing home.
With true love unattainable, I concentrate on busting the crime ring responsible for the supply of human females forced into prostitution at the Odheim brothels.
As a CAT officer, it’s my job to keep Earth women from being abducted. Until the department for interspecies relations offers me a breeding contract with one of them.
When Rosita wants to make coin carrying out a hybrid child, I’m happy to help. But things change when I find out what she needs those Imperial Credits for. Now she needs my protection, and so will that child I intend to plant in her womb.

4. Saved -

Her body belongs to everyone, but her soul is mine.
Patrons call her leska, female, using her body in ways that leave the human in bruises and blood. Each night, I stitch her back together, tend to her wounds, only to watch another male tear them open with pleasure.
Sophie. That’s what I call her when no one is listening, that human female abducted from Earth to be seeded by many. I want to save her, but I can barely save myself, chasing my next score with no consideration for anyone — not even her.
Each day I pledge I’ll save her.
Each day I let her down.
I mean every promise I make her, but I don’t keep a single one.
Until an opportunity arises, bringing us face to face with our worst enemy: myself.

5. Chained -

I conquered her planet and pillaged her body. Now I’m back for her heart.
A decade ago, I brought war to Solgad, home of the Jal’zar. I sacked the planet and slaughtered the people, all to save my race from extinction. Until one of their female warriors hissed defiance, promising me death at her hands no matter how her body longed for mine.
Each night, she came to end me, only to succumb to the raw urges of her mating heat. Each night, I gave her hungry womb what it needed, the way we coupled neither safe nor sane.
I was the enemy she couldn’t kill.
She was the female I couldn’t have.
Together, we unleashed chaos.
Many solar cycles after the occupation, I return to Solgad, searching the ashen plains for her: my soulmate. This time, I will claim the Jal’zar female as mine, and nobody will get in the way.
Not even myself.

قديم 10-01-22, 07:54 PM   المشاركة رقم: 700
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Xenon
(Xian Warriors #9)
by Regine Abel

https://www.mediafire.com/file/nsrsx...9-RA.epub/file

What is dead is never truly gone.

When she embarks on a rescue mission in an abandoned lab, the last thing Kate Lewis expects is for a long dead Xian Warrior to rise from his ashes. Then he claims she’s his soulmate. Although she doesn’t doubt his sincerity, Kate cannot help but question the truth of his words. The mysterious and tortured man awakens an irresistible passion in her, but as the team’s Chief Medical Officer, she must keep her wits about her and remain professional. Who even knows what he is now?

Xenon has risen from the endless nightmare of having a fractured soul. Now he realizes that six years have gone by and that the world has moved on without him. Worse still, he barely recognizes the man in the mirror, the experiments having desecrated his body with countless traits of the hated Kryptids. Kate’s fierceness and tender support keep him from giving in to madness. She doesn’t see him as a monster, but a man.

Surrounded by danger, abominations, and traitors, the team must contend with the betrayal of former allies. Did Xenon return only to lose the one female who gave him a reason to live?

إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
aliens, collection, fantasy, romance, sci-fi
facebook

جديد مواضيع قسم الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
أدوات الموضوع
مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع
تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع