لمشاكل التسجيل ودخول المنتدى يرجى مراسلتنا على الايميل liilasvb3@gmail.com

العودة   منتديات ليلاس > القصص والروايات > روايات منوعة > الروايات الاجنبية > الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
التسجيل

بحث بشبكة ليلاس الثقافية

الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية Romantic Novels Fourm، روايات رومانسية اجنبية

إضافة رد
نسخ الرابط
نسخ للمنتديات

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 10-01-22, 08:19 PM   المشاركة رقم: 701
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
مشرفة قسم الروايات الرومانسية الأجنبية

البيانات
التسجيل: Jan 2015
العضوية: 288300
المشاركات: 4,172
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: أجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداع
نقاط التقييم: 490

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
أجمل زهرة غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

كاتب الموضوع : أجمل زهرة المنتدى : الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
افتراضي رد: Sci-Fi Romance, Fantasy Romance and Aliens Collection

I Married a Naga
(Prime Mating Agency #2)
by Regine Abel

She got more than she bargained for.

When Serena comes to Trangor to participate in the First Hunt, the last thing she expects is to find herself forced to marry an Ordosian… or be executed. She knows nothing of his people, nothing of him, except that he’s got fangs, scales, and a crazy long tail. Serena only has to play the part of being a wife for six months, and then she’ll be free to leave. But Szaro seems to have other plans. He’s big, intimidating, and definitely not human. Yet, how can she remain indifferent when he does everything to please her?

From the moment he lays eyes on Serena, Szaro is fascinated by the delicate human female. Deceptively fragile in appearance, she’s a fearless and skilled hunter. The lingering taste of her scent on his tongue is intoxicating. Claiming her to save her life is no hardship for him. Overcoming their differences and convincing her to stay willingly is a challenge he relishes. But will that prove more than either of them can handle?

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar I Married A Naga - Regine Abel.rar‏ (470.2 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 1)
عرض البوم صور أجمل زهرة   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 10-01-22, 08:23 PM   المشاركة رقم: 702
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: أجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداع

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

I Married a Birdman
(Prime Mating Agency #3)
by Regine Abel

https://www.mediafire.com/file/872hx...2-RA.epub/file

Her sacrifice could save her people.

Luana’s colony is under threat of an impending attack. As the sole child of their grievously wounded leader, she seeks aid from the only other native species on the planet. Consenting to a marriage of convenience with one of the Zelconians, a peaceful bird-like race, would secure the protection her village desperately needs. As much as that prospect terrifies her, Luana cannot deny being intrigued by the hybrid she is to marry, with his strange eyes full of stars, his majestic wings, and his hypnotic voice.

Dakas is shocked when his soul clamors for Luana the moment she enters their Council chamber. Who would have thought the brewing war would have finally allowed him to find his soulmate? Her delicate and demure appearance cannot fool his empathic abilities. Dakas senses the fire and strength burning within Luana. He’s more than eager to take the human as his mate to serve both of their peoples’ best interests. But he wants more than to protect her village; he wants to conquer her heart.

Can Luana embrace their union despite the circumstances, or will the war destroy any chances they had of a future together?

قديم 11-01-22, 08:10 PM   المشاركة رقم: 703
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Viking رد: Sci-Fi Romance, Fantasy Romance and Aliens Collection

Using Fejo
(Clecanian #5)
by Victoria Aveline

She’ll do anything to get home. He’ll do anything to keep her with him, forever…

Vanessa doesn’t have the luxury of building a happily ever after on a new planet like her fellow alien abduction survivors. She must get back to Earth. Her family needs her, and she can’t afford to let them down again. So, she’ll find a way to break Clecanian law and get home—even if she has to marry (and betray) a sexy space pirate to do it.

Fejo can’t believe his luck when Vanessa, a gorgeous human with a sharp tongue, chooses him as her husband. He doesn’t know what he did to win her favor, but he’s determined to do everything in his power to make her happy. If only he could figure out why his alien bride is so reluctant to accept the kindness—and pleasure—he’s so eager to offer.

Vanessa’s plan was simple. Until she started falling for her ridiculously charming husband. Now, she has to figure out how to get home without breaking Fejo’s heart—or her own. Easy, right?

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Using Fejo_ The Clecanian Serie - Victoria Aveline.rar‏ (339.4 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 1)
قديم 11-01-22, 08:21 PM   المشاركة رقم: 704
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Terra
(Elemental Mates #6)
by Miranda Bridges

I’m 5 seconds from being incinerated…
First by an alien wolf.
Then by an alien male who’s hot.
And my new owner.
That right there, is a turn-off.

However, he knows where there are other humans.
All I need to do is help him find some rock and he’ll take me to them.
Sounds easy enough.

Well, it’s not.
Because Maxim does something no one else has.
He sees me, scars and all, and isn’t disgusted.
Actually, the chemistry between us is scorching, more than my wolf’s fire.

But he’s being a gentleman.
Lame.
Confusion is not a strong enough word for how I feel.
To seduce or not to seduce, that is the question.

But it’s kind of hard to do that when everything and everyone is trying to kill you…

Amethyst
(Elemental Mates #7)

A new hero and heroine, a battle against at their feelings and for their freedom. A faction determined to regain all that was lost. An epic ending to a bestselling series.

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Amethyst__An_Alien_Warrior_Roma_-_Miranda_Bridges.rar‏ (336.0 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 8)
نوع الملف: rar Terra_ An Alien Warrior Romance - Miranda Bridges.rar‏ (252.1 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 1)
قديم 21-01-22, 01:45 PM   المشاركة رقم: 705
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Fight رد: Sci-Fi Romance, Fantasy Romance and Aliens Collection

Captured by the Alien Warrior
(Warrior Mates of Zivon #1)
by Presley Hall

In the far reaches of space, you have to keep your guard up to survive. But this gorgeous alien warrior is breaking down my defenses.
Three years ago, alien raiders abducted me from Earth.
I escaped to a remote trading planet, where I’ve scraped by and kept my identity as a human hidden… until one day, I get caught stealing from a mysterious warrior named Rok.
Aliens are dangerous and untrustworthy. Or at least, that’s what I’ve always thought. But Rok is different. Despite being furious that I took something from him, he doesn’t hurt me.
Instead, he offers to help me.
I’m not sure I should trust him—or if I can trust myself around him. Because every time I look into his gold-rimmed eyes, the ice around my heart melts a little. His touch sends licks of fire over my skin, and he gazes at me with such possessive heat that I feel like I’ll combust.
But I know better than to put my faith in an alien. And I certainly know better than to fall in love with one.
Right?

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Captured_by_the_Alien_Warrior_-_Presley_Hall.rar‏ (305.8 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 2)
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
aliens, collection, fantasy, romance, sci-fi
facebook

جديد مواضيع قسم الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
أدوات الموضوع
مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع
تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع