لمشاكل التسجيل ودخول المنتدى يرجى مراسلتنا على الايميل liilasvb3@gmail.com

العودة   منتديات ليلاس > القصص والروايات > روايات منوعة > الروايات الاجنبية > الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
التسجيل

بحث بشبكة ليلاس الثقافية

الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية Romantic Novels Fourm، روايات رومانسية اجنبية

إضافة رد
نسخ الرابط
نسخ للمنتديات

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 03-08-21, 07:17 PM   المشاركة رقم: 641
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
مشرفة قسم الروايات الرومانسية الأجنبية

البيانات
التسجيل: Jan 2015
العضوية: 288300
المشاركات: 4,176
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: أجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداع
نقاط التقييم: 490

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
أجمل زهرة متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

كاتب الموضوع : أجمل زهرة المنتدى : الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
افتراضي رد: Sci-Fi Romance, Fantasy Romance and Aliens Collection

The Mistwalker
(The Mist #1)
by Regine Abel

To be loved by a shadow in the Mist.

Every month, for three days, a mysterious fog filled with demonic creatures swallows the world. Since its first appearance a decade ago, I’ve diligently secured my home against the danger. Today, my sister’s negligence has allowed something in. A Mistwalker. A part of him now resides inside of me, his brand on my chest a constant reminder of his presence. He terrifies me and threatens to derail the life I’ve been building. And yet, a part of me is drawn to him…

I walked two worlds to be with her.

For years, I have lurked in the Mist, lying in wait for the opportunity to get to my fiery Jade. Now that humans have torn the Veil, nothing will keep me from crossing into the Mortal Plane to claim her. She’s my mate. I will not allow her to hide from the truth she knows deep within her but fears to acknowledge. I was made for her. I am her greatest wish.

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar The Mistwalker by Abel Regine .rar‏ (218.0 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 1)
عرض البوم صور أجمل زهرة   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 03-08-21, 07:21 PM   المشاركة رقم: 642
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: أجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداع

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
أجمل زهرة متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

The Nightmare
(The Mist #2)
by Regine Abel

She was his obsession.

For years, Zain has stalked Naima until she slipped through his fingers. He longs for the delectable taste of her terror and the divine sound of her screams. She occupies his every thought, and he aches for her. Eager to reclaim the only female that can ever complete him, Zain carefully plans his passage into the Mortal Plane. However, when next the Mist rises, instead of hiding from her Nightmare, Naima makes him the most improbable proposition. Is his woman truly surrendering herself to him, or is this a trap to eliminate him for good?

He was her darkest desire.

For a long time, Naima feared the Mist that engulfs the world for three days every month, and especially the monsters that dwell within it. After facing her own demons, she becomes a psychotherapist to help others deal with trauma. When given the opportunity to join the governmental agency that deals with the Mist, she jumps at the chance. Except, she never expected it would mean facing her greatest Nightmare. He’s a bloodthirsty psychopath, with no sense of compassion or empathy. So, why can’t she resist him? Why does he make her crave things she shouldn’t?

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar The Nightmare (The Mist Book 2) - Regine Abel.rar‏ (374.1 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 6)
قديم 03-08-21, 07:31 PM   المشاركة رقم: 643
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
أجمل زهرة متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

Anton's Grace
(Braxians #1)
by Regine Abel

Ravik's Mercy
(Braxians #2)
by Regine Abel

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Antons Grace by Abel Regine .rar‏ (327.6 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 8)
نوع الملف: rar Raviks Mercy by Abel Regine .rar‏ (309.7 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 6)
قديم 03-08-21, 09:31 PM   المشاركة رقم: 644
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
أجمل زهرة متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

Damnmate رد: Sci-Fi Romance, Fantasy Romance and Aliens Collection

Bluebeard's Curse
(Dark Tales #1)
by Regine Abel

King Eric Thorsen, also known as Bluebeard, is once more widowed. Like all the others before her, his late wife succumbed to the lure of the curse that plagues him and threatens the realm. Willing maidens gather at the castle in the hope of becoming the next Queen. However, that title comes with a steep price: the King’s new bride must first resist temptation for one year and one day, or die trying.

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Bluebeards Curse by Abel Regine.rar‏ (189.4 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 7)
قديم 03-08-21, 09:49 PM   المشاركة رقم: 645
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
أجمل زهرة متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

Veredian Chronicles Box Set
by Regine Abel

https://www.mediafire.com/file/ihv04...CS-RA.rar/file

Enslaved. Exploited. Hunted.

After a solar storm destroys their world and kills the last of their males, the surviving Veredians females are enslaved and exploited for their powerful psi abilities. When Amalia manages to escape on Xelix Prime, she sets in motion a series of events that will forever change the course of history in their galaxy. Action, passion, intrigue, and deception await you in this toe-curling, epic saga.

This box set contains three full-length novels, Books 1-3, and a bonus scene.

Book 1: Escaping Fate
Book 1.5: Losing Amalia
Book 2: Blind Fate
Book 3: Raising Amalia

Hands of Fate
(Veredian Chronicles #5)

Caught in the twisted games of Fate.

Thirty years ago, Xevius defied his orders by refusing to assassinate the woman who would birth the future mother of the Veredian Titans. Today, his government demands that he atones for that failure by ridding the world of those children before they grow even more powerful. While on that mission, he feels the pull of the Tuning—the psionic call of his true mate. To complicate matters, his woman turns out to be the military leader and protector of the Veredians.

With tension rising between her people and the Xelixians, the last thing Kamala needs is a Korlethean assassin hunting the Veredian children. Attempting to eliminate him first should be an easy decision, except for the fact that he’s her soulmate. Swaying him to their side could be the key to solving many of their problems, but at what cost to him and his people?

As dire visions and prophecies multiply, Xevius is torn between his conscience, loyalty to his people, and his love for the woman who has captured his heart.

Twist of Fate
(Veredian Chronicles #4)

For her, he would endure a lifetime of agony.

First Officer Ghan has entered the final stages of the Taint, the deadly disease that kills most Xelixian males by the age of forty. He is determined to bring an elusive foe to justice before his body shuts down completely.

When tragedy strikes a close ally, he finds his soulmate in an unexpected twist of fate. If only she had revealed herself sooner, she could have cured him. Now, she can only keep him in limbo. Is it too late for them or will fate deal them a new hand?

Defying Fate
(Veredian Chronicles #6)

No more secrets. No more lies.

For the past eight years, Tevek has searched for his missing mother and sister. But as a top technological mind of Guldar, he is closely watched. And as one of the secret leaders of the rebellion, he must tread carefully. When the Emperor sends him on an urgent mission that will allow him to reunite with his family, the last thing he expects is to cross paths again with the breathtaking Veredian weapons expert that had captured his heart the very first time he saw her.

Ashara cannot believe the Goddess’ twisted sense of humor. Her entire life, she has waited to meet her soulmate, and he’s not only a freaking Guldan but also the son of one of the cruelest slavers to have oppressed her people. And yet, he’s everything she could want: smart, strong, heroic, drop-dead gorgeous, and completely crazy about her. However, his bloodline soon becomes the least of their concerns as countless assassins escalate their efforts to eliminate Tevek and thwart the prophecy surrounding him.

As every dark secret is revealed, families and friendships tested, and alliances reshaped, will Ashara be forced to choose between her mate and her people in this final showdown to defy Fate?

إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
aliens, collection, fantasy, romance, sci-fi
facebook

جديد مواضيع قسم الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
أدوات الموضوع
مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع
تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع