لمشاكل التسجيل ودخول المنتدى يرجى مراسلتنا على الايميل liilasvb3@gmail.com

العودة   منتديات ليلاس > القصص والروايات > روايات منوعة > الروايات الاجنبية > الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
التسجيل

بحث بشبكة ليلاس الثقافية

الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية Romantic Novels Fourm، روايات رومانسية اجنبية

إضافة رد
نسخ الرابط
نسخ للمنتديات

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 29-06-20, 07:34 PM   المشاركة رقم: 401
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
مشرفة قسم الروايات الرومانسية الأجنبية

البيانات
التسجيل: Jan 2015
العضوية: 288300
المشاركات: 4,175
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: أجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداع
نقاط التقييم: 490

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
أجمل زهرة غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

كاتب الموضوع : أجمل زهرة المنتدى : الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
افتراضي رد: Sci-Fi Romance, Fantasy Romance and Aliens Collection

Barbarians of the Sand Planet Series
by Tana Stone (1-6)

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ndrfsi...PS-TS.rar/file

1. Bounty - As captain of the galaxy’s only all-female bounty hunter crew, Danica thought she was prepared for anything. She wasn’t expecting him.
Marooned on a sand planet, injured, and separated from her crew, Captain Danica Miller is not having a good day. When she’s rescued from the desert by a huge, gold-skinned alien, she doesn’t know whether to be relieved or to panic. Not only is he clearly a barbarian—a barely-dressed one at that—he seems to be able to read her thoughts. Even worse? She can sense his. And he seems to think she’s his to claim.
The last thing K'alvek wants is a frail creature distracting him from his mission—even if he does feel drawn to her. Then why can’t he stop himself from saving the willful woman and vowing to help her and her crew get off the planet? Especially when what he really wants to do is drag her to his tent and never let her go.

2. Captive - Snatched by bounty hunters. Captured by aliens. Guarded by a warrior with a dangerous secret.
It wasn’t bad enough that scientist Max Dryden was taken as a bounty by an all-female space bounty hunter crew. Nope, that was only the beginning. When the bounty hunters were marooned on a sand planet, she was captured by aliens and taken to their city. Now she’s got a personal bodyguard and captor watching her every move.
One problem. He’s not one of the aliens who took her. He’s one of the sand barbarians sent by the bounty hunter women to break her out and bring her back. Since she’s determined to find a way off the planet and out of captivity, he’s a very big and very hot distraction she doesn’t need.
His mission was to infiltrate the Crestek city, find the human female, and bring her back to his Dothvek village and the other women. Well, he found her all right. Now he’s serving as her personal guard, locked inside the luxurious suite in the enemy city, and trying to ignore the fact that the human scientist he was sent to rescue is a beautiful, intriguing female. Can he get them both out without being discovered? Or losing his heart?

3. Torment - Tori wants nothing to do with the gorgeous, sand planet barbarians. Too bad she’s stuck with the cockiest Dothvek alive.
Stowing away on the enemy ship to sabotage it may not have been Tori’s best idea, but she meant for it to be a solo mission. She never planned for a huge Dothvek warrior to come along for the less-than-pleasant ride. And why did it have to be Vrax, the arrogant barbarian who gets under her skin so much? When he gets captured and offloaded to an alien slave market, she knows she can’t leave him behind. But can she save him from the notorious slavers and get back to her crew on the sand planet?
Vrax can’t explain his need to protect the fierce bounty hunter. She certainly doesn’t welcome his help, although her protests only seem to add fuel to his fire. When he’s taken to an alien city known as the Den of Thieves, he fears he may never see her or his home ever again. Especially when he’s purchased by a madam who has very specific plans for the hunky warrior.

4. Tribute - She gave herself to the aliens to save her friends. Now she’s pledged to be the Crestek warrior’s mate. But will the marriage of convenience become something more?
Volunteering herself as tribute to the aliens was the only way Holly could ensure the safety of the rest of her bounty hunter crew. Problem is, now she’s locked in the alien city and engaged to marry a guy she’s never even met. All she wanted to do was save her friends so they could get off the sand planet. She never dreamed she’d end up as some huge alien’s mate. She’ll play along until she can find a way to escape, and then she’s gone, and he’ll be nothing but a memory. What could go wrong with this plan?
As one of the high-born Cresteks, he could have his pick of mates, but now he’s been told he must marry the alien female they took from the Dothvek barbarians. The flame-haired female may stir his desire, but she also seems to take pleasure in defying him. The last thing he wants is a stubborn mate who doesn’t even want to be bonded with him. He’ll go along with it for the sake of his family honor, but he has no intention of falling for her. Right?

5. Savage - Waking up with a gorgeous alien barbarian and discovering he'd kidnapped her was bad enough. But she's also trapped in the middle of a desert where no one can find her.
The cherry on top? No matter how much Caro protests, he's convinced she's his fated mate. And he won't let her go until he's claimed her.
Caro thought the Dothveks who helped them when they crash-landed on the planet were big and brawny and intimidating. But the barbarian who kidnaps her is even scarier. He’s a disgraced Dothvek who’s been exiled from the clan for murder, and he’s been living by himself in the desert. Apparently, he thinks she’s his to take. Not if she has anything to say about it.
Rukken has been by himself on the sands for years when he hears of the human females living with his former clan. The moment he sees Caro, he knows she’s meant to be his mate. Too bad she isn’t convinced. He’ll just have to keep her hidden until she realizes she belongs to him. Even if it means tying her up. If only he could restrain his own desires as easily as he can restrain the small female.

6. Claim - The only reason sexy shapeshifter Bexli would not be able to shift is unthinkable. No way is she pregnant after one stupid night with him.
What Bexli knows about the silver fox alien: he’s moody, he rarely talks, and he seems to think she’s some fragile female who needs protecting.
Tommel knows that he has no interest in a mate, he won’t talk about his past, and he can’t stop thinking about the beautiful Lycithian.
After a night when adrenaline is running high and Bexli is determined to prove she’s anything but fragile, they end up sharing a tent. And a lot more. When Tommel walks out, she panics and runs as far away from him as she can…and right into danger on the deadly sand planet.
Now she’s lost her ability to shape-shift, which means two things. She can’t help rescue her captured friends, and she’s pregnant by the alien who walked away from her. Not good.

Stolen
(Tribute Brides Of The Drexian Warriors #8)
by Tana Stone

When they told her she’d been abducted from Earth as a tribute bride for a badass alien warrior, Hope thought it was the craziest thing she’d ever heard. That was before she was kidnapped by space pirates.

Hope didn’t buy the idea of being a tribute bride. After all, she’d never been into commitment. But when she sees the Drexian who’s come to rescue her, she’s more impressed than she wants to admit. Not only is he gorgeous and built, but he seems willing to do anything to keep her safe. Too bad she has no intention of going anywhere but back to Earth.

Kos has always been a loyal and driven Drexian warrior, rising in the ranks to become first officer of the space station. He’s never spent much time with human women, but how complicated could they be? When he rescues Hope from the pirates, he figures the hard part is over. Now he only has to get her back to Drexian space and formalize his mating claim on her. What could possibly go wrong?

Only everything.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/1lz9et...S-TS.epub/file

عرض البوم صور أجمل زهرة   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 29-06-20, 08:03 PM   المشاركة رقم: 402
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: أجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداع

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

The Kurians Series
by Ashlyn Hawkes (1-3)

http://www.mediafire.com/file/5yrsg6...KS-AH.rar/file

1. Ravished By the Alien Raider - Thirty-five years ago, the Grots came, and now, Brock, the first Novan-Earthling, is ready to go to Earth and find himself a wife.
But Earth is not like Kuria, and Brock finds himself raiding to survive.
That’s how he meets Emma. He will do anything to ravish her, but will she succumb to the raider’s charm?
The first generation of Kurians—the Novan-Earthling babies—are all grown up. Now, they need to find their own lovers to continue to prevent the Novans from becoming extinct.
But the Kurians, especially the males, are all plagued by an inquisitive and adventurous spirit, just like their Earthling mothers. They jump at the chance to go to Earth and find their females there.
The Earthling males do not care for this at all, but the females? How they feel about this remains to be determined.

2. Taken by the Alien Traveler - Dax isn’t a scientist like his parents. He’s a traveler, a bored one since he’s seen all of Kuria. Now, he wants to travel to Earth.
There, he’s quite taken with Olivia, and he plans to take her with him around the world… and to his bed.
If she’ll let him. The first generation of Kurians—the Novan-Earthling babies—are all grown up. Now, they need to find their own lovers to continue to prevent the Novans from becoming extinct.
But the Kurians, especially the males, are all plagued by an inquisitive and adventurous spirit, just like their Earthling mothers. They jump at the chance to go to Earth and find their females there.
The Earthling males do not care for this at all, but the females? How they feel about this remains to be determined.

3. Detained by the Alien Discoverer- Damon has a human curse—curiosity—and the alien longs to see Earth so he can discover who he is.
Maybe he’ll discover what love is along the way… and heartache too.
DETAINED BY THE ALIEN DISCOVERER is the next book in the newest series from Ashlyn Hawkes, the Kurians. The first generation of Kurians—the Novan-Earthling babies—are all grown up. Now, they need to find their own lovers to continue to prevent the Novans from becoming extinct.

قديم 29-06-20, 08:10 PM   المشاركة رقم: 403
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

The Novans Series
by Ashlyn Hawkes )9+10(

http://www.mediafire.com/file/duqcjf...%2528.rar/file

9. Solicited by the Alien Scout - An alien scout is willing to search and explore anywhere and everywhere… including a certain human female’s body.
Gusar has been tasked with surveying all of Kuria. A lonely job for sure and Gusar solicits the help of Erin Owen. Only... he’ll much rather study her and her body.
Erin’s thrilled to have a job that requires more than just spreading her legs, but maybe, just maybe, she’ll end up doing both and enjoying both beyond measure.
Can lust and fire turn into love and passion that will last a lifetime?

10. Bartered by the Alien Builder - A builder. Maybe the second most important job after breeder but who says he can’t be both?
Drols loves his job, but at night, he’s tired of being alone, so why won’t he jump at the chance to barter a house for a female?
When Zoe Perry learns he bartered for her, will she flee or stay? Will the builder burrow a way to her heart or lose her and his coveted position?

قديم 29-06-20, 08:49 PM   المشاركة رقم: 404
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Lunarian Warriors Series
by Roxie Ray (1-3)

http://www.mediafire.com/file/bbdel5...WS-RR.rar/file

1. Abducted By The Warrior Prince - I can’t let my captor claim me as his mate … no matter how much I want him …
I’ve been swept off my feet before, and I’ve got the bruises to show just how badly that ended. I’m not about to fall at the feet of the next man – or alien – to cross my path. Especially not when he steals me away from home and wants to use me as his broodmare.
Kloran is intense and sometimes scary. A prince of his people with a duty so deeply ingrained it’s hard to see where it ends and he begins. But the glimpses of the man beneath the hardened warrior prince make me wonder if there’s something more between us.
I may be a slave, but in his arms I feel like his queen. And when he says he’s going to claim me as his mate, my knees go weak. But I’ve been fooled before. If I say yes to him, am I dooming myself to another hellish existence? Or could he really give me everything I ever wanted?

2. Rescued By The Warrior Lord - First my heart got ripped out of my chest...then I woke up on a slaver’s ship…
I had the perfect life: wedding on the horizon, a job I love, and a great family, but when I find my fiancé in bed with another woman everything falls apart. And before I know it I’m waking up on a slaver’s ship in the depths of space.
When another group of aliens comes to my rescue, I don’t know what to think. It’s all too much to handle...aliens...space. No way. And then there’s Haelian. One moment he’s gathering me in his arms and comforting me, and the next he’s telling me my tears don’t matter. All I should want is to go home...but as his emotional walls begin to crack and I see the sensual man underneath, I can’t help but want my alien protector.
I can’t forget my family back on Earth … but choosing them means giving up Haelian and leaving my heart behind. I only ever wanted a family of my own, but I never imagined I’d need to leave the planet to find my perfect match. And now that I’ve found him, I’ll need to decide if my life belongs safely back on Earth...or on an alien planet with him.

3. Saved By The Warrior Hero - There’s no man I can trust …
I may not be locked up on a slave ship anymore, but I still bear the scars. I miss my life on Earth, but I don’t know how I can go back after what was done to me. The Rutharians took everything, and now all I’m able to see are threats. One of my rescuers, Nion, wants to protect me, but I can’t let him get close. I won’t let myself be taken again.
When the Lunarians promise to take me home and wipe my memory of everything that’s happened, I couldn’t be happier … but the longer I stay with them, the more I discover the wonders of the universe, and the more I begin to fall for Nion. I never knew an alien warrior could be so gentle with me, and despite my trauma I want him to claim me.
While Nion is gentle with me, he’s still a dedicated warrior and he’s determined to avenge his murdered brother. No matter how close we seem, can I really be his priority when he’s spent years seeking his revenge? And do I have the strength to be a warrior’s mate? I just want to go home, but I need to decide if that home is on Earth … or with Nion.

قديم 29-06-20, 08:55 PM   المشاركة رقم: 405
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Black Claw Dragons Series
by Roxie Ray

http://www.mediafire.com/file/z8w2k6...DS-RR.rar/file

1. Her Dragon Daddy - The dragon's passion sets me ablaze ... can I really be his fated mate?
Mav disappeared before I could ever tell him about the child I carried. I’ve had years to get over him, and I’ve tried. But the second I see him again my heart lurches and it’s like all that time evaporates. I still burn for him, even though I know it’s a bad idea.
I try to remind myself about the bad things: his possessiveness, his quick temper...but he’s different now. More mature.
Protective. Settled. And hiding something.
Something bigger than the child we share.
Allowing him back into my heart could crush me, but I’ve never felt safer than when I’m in his arms. Can I really have the man I love for good? Or will our past mistakes keep us from a happy future?

2. Her Dragon Protector - Can I really trust a dragon with my heart?
When I show up in Black Claw with bruises on my face and a split lip, I’m not looking for another man - I’ve made enough bad choices in that department. I’m ready to lie low with my best friend and pray to god that my ex doesn’t come to find me.
But Axel isn’t like any of the guys I’ve been drawn to before.
I’m not ready for a new relationship. I know that. But Axel sneaks inside my heart before I’ve even realized he’s there, and his touch sets my body alight with desire. But still... there’s something off about him. And when I find out his secret, I’m not sure I can stand the heat.
If my human ex was terrible, could a dragon be any better? He says it’s fate. Still...I’m scared to risk my heart again. But when danger comes knocking, I know Axel’s the one I need to protect me.
If my human ex was terrible, could a dragon be any better? He says it’s fate. Still...I’m scared to risk my heart again. But when danger comes knocking, I know Axel’s the one I need to protect me.

3. Her Dragon Lover - He shot me down…why can’t I forget about him?
I gathered up my nerve and asked Stefan out only to be rejected. It’s been months, but I can’t stop thinking about him. I’m doing my best to get over it, but fate keeps throwing us together. First, he protects me from a disastrous date gone wrong, then he fixes my car, and he looks at me with such heat that I’m afraid I’ll burn up from the inside…
But looks mean nothing without action, and Stefan still won’t make a move. Not until a strange man comes to town asking questions about my past. I’m no one special, but Stefan’s determined to protect me. And since keeping me close involves lots of kisses, I’m not complaining.
When a family secret shakes me to my core, I’m not sure if I’ll be strong enough to move forward with Stefan … especially when he’s been keeping a fire breathing secret of his own. Can I really be the mate of a dragon? Or will the past be too much for us to overcome?

إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
aliens, collection, fantasy, romance, sci-fi
facebook

جديد مواضيع قسم الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
أدوات الموضوع
مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع
تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع